Imagine actually buying protein powder and bcaa

lmao

Attached: v719g08xa0v11.jpg (960x720, 56K)

What's wrong with proton powder? Isn't that the only working supplement everyone can agree on?

>protein powder
>natty

Attached: 1547345007258.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>murp durp burp protin power reel food its just milk bro hurrrr muh protin requrments

Attached: brainlet_meme_image_reddit_com_r_braincels.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>protein powder
All you need is to eat normal high-protein foods
>BCAAs
All you need after a hard strength training session is something high in Leucine; eat some swiss cheese.

The supplement industry is the reason why dyel new lifters think they can look like o'hearn as a natty lol.

Whey powder is the cheapest form of protein per g in my country

Just buy meat poorfag

You dont need anything after a workout, while your body cannot store amino acids like it can fat, there is something called the amino acid pool which as it sounds is a bunch of amino acids circulating your body that your body always has access to.

This. In college I tried to spend no more than $20 on food per week, so besides beans, eggs, and tuna i'd pick up a whey barrel every semester or so. Meat's just comparatively expensive next to the rest of my typical groceries

Not him but in my country (Germany) meat is whey more expensive than proton powder

Totally fucking unnecessary.

i thought it was creatine.

Not per calorie faggot. Also lmao at implying "meat" is just one category where everything costs the same, for example pork from Denmark is way less expensive than beef from France or salmon from Norway.

>proton powder
Will this give me the biggest gains?

Attached: 1433039194335.gif (381x512, 536K)

I'm talking per gram of protein. You won't find any meat that is cheaper than protein powder in bulk.

>2019
>taking anything other than protein powder and creatine

Any other “supplement” is pointless.

Attached: D6E409E2-63CB-43D0-A18B-687BF1DF9F77.jpg (567x489, 41K)

That's a dumb fucking thing to say. If you are not getting your protein intake of the day from food you supplement with protein powder to reach your goals. So if you have a hard time reaching the goal then protein powder is beneficial, if you don't then it's unnecessary

RIP AND TEAR

>Not per calorie
Really? What sort of cardboard factory you buy your meat at?

>not getting your protein from your foods
100% not making it

>eating meat for calories
massive retard detected

Yeah but people like having an excuse to meat binge. Even though it in a lot of cases its more expensive per gram of protein and they wind up neglecting eating othwise healthy plants because they dont have enough protein defeating the intention of eating without needing to supplement.

imagine being such a non-lifter that you don't need 150g of protein per day minimum

Or do you consume an entire chicken every day like clockwork?

>My stack
Multivitamin (Because I don't have time/energy/money to make fully nutritionally dense meals every day)
Protein + oat powder combo (4 macroz)
Zinc, Potassium + Magnesium (4 muscle + joint function, relaxation and general neuromuscular support)
Turmeric capsules (consumed w black pepper for max absorption) (countless studies show improved recovery + reduced inflammation from this)
melatonin (4 sleepz)

Fight me on any of this

Attached: Cats-Wearing-Glasses-03.jpg (442x480, 71K)

Just buy some test cyp. Best bang for your buck supp.

Ah okay, I'll ignore what every olympic strength/endurance/power athlete in history does and believe your post. thanks!

You know it adds up right an egg, 4oz pork, spinach salad, 3/4 cup of rice
That's about 54 grams for a light breakfast.

And the nutritionally density of that meal is ass.
I could instead have:
My choice of fruits + coffee with milk
exekiel bread w/ butter and whatever else i feel like is delicious, and fill in the rest with a 3 second chug of protein powder in a concetrated form for maximum absorption

I now have 50g+ protein plus countless micronutrients and the benefits of deliciousness.

150g protein a day is easy as hell
Example day:
I eat Egg and sausage in the morning with a glass of milk

Salad with a bunch of chicken or salmon for lunch

Broccoli or another high protein vegetable with crab, venison, scallops, lingcod, or beef for dinner

Easy 200+ grams protein

Daily reminder that there are people on Jow Forumswho either don't know what they're talking about or intentionally spread false information "for teh lulz" and you're a massive fucking retard who is never going to make it if this board is your main source of fitness information

Does anyone have the green text of the bloke who robbed an entire supplement store overnight?

Attached: 9A2E948C-1FF5-4C4F-BA5A-06112CE50E74.jpg (750x1000, 418K)

>he can afford a variety of quality meat

g-good for you

Attached: 1519870759785.jpg (244x234, 8K)

That’s closer to 40, an egg has 7 g of protein, and 4 ounces of pork is 28 g. I don’t think there’s much protein in rice too. Guess it depends how much spinach you eat

My stack:
DNP
a salt block that I lick in the morning and night
water

My salad dressing is goat though its that homemade carrot and ginger stuff they put on your salad at sushi restaurants. You can keep your dry as a pharo's dick bread. I still drink the whey isolate becauese fuck being under but I eat adequately most of the time I just dont like counting protein and obessing over it.

>vit d because I rarely go outside
>multi for good measure
>zinc because I was sick for 6 weeks and my mum recommended zinc and it helped
>proton powder because convenient as fuck
I just put 2 scoops in a shaker and take it too work. I add milk at work and get a fast, easy to consume snack with a lot of protein.

The pork came up as 30-34

I eat 500g of chicken a day. Then I eat dairy called "kohuke" which weighs 45g. I eat about 8 of them. 500g of chicken is 100g protein. 8 kohuke is 40g protein. Then a shake 25g. I try to keep it as simple and cheap as possible.

>what is vitamin d

WHEY
CREATINE
VITAMIN D
MAGNESIUM
ZINK
OMEGA 3
CAFFEINE

>what is being in sunlight for 10 minutes

>what is being white

Arms and head isent really enough and without direct cloud cover youre getting more uva than uvb. Youd have a be almost naked in the sun for 15 minutes to get optimal levels its just easier to take it rather than hoping some cosmic bullshit will make it worth the skin cancer. We did this to ourselves remember that.

Fishing and hunting are my hobbies
Hype food is side benefit

>If you are not getting your protein intake of the day from food you supplement with protein powder to reach your goals

If you are not getting your protein intake from food you eat more food.

A bowl of oatmeal and glass of whole milk will do so much more and cost so much less.

> current year
> still taking creatine even though it makes you go bald

Just buy a wig. Everyones fake a fuck just dont get caught

>Oatmeal and a glass of milk
First of all thats a shit source of protein. Even with something like lean meat, the amount per gram protein powder is cheaper

>per calorie

Attached: a.png (220x229, 5K)

I take protein powder and BCAA pills when I'm cutting, it's extremely helpful. Otherwise I don't bother.

Are you retarded?

>all the people ITT complaining about price and value

Assuming you have enough money that you could spend 300 bux a month on supps and it not affect your savings or investments, what would you get?

Attached: 1544210571041.png (768x1024, 1.48M)

Are you retarded?

i'll tell you if you paypal me 300$

Protein powder allows me to easily and cheaply add lean protein to my daily intake. I am working on losing fat and getting strong so I use protein isolate.

There's value in it, but you're right that it's not necessary for most people. If I was properly bulking then I probably wouldn't need it, though I still might use it to add even more protein to my milk.

L-arginine
L-citrulline
D3
Some rare isolate
Retin a
Something that helps with joint health
$150 worth of succlent lamb

12 lbs of whey protein powder
1/2 lb of bcaa powder
complimentary blender bottle
>total: $50

Thanks myprotein

>A free $300 a month for lifting supplies.

I would buy $300 of lamb every month.

Pal, if you aren't getting enough protein from food you aren't eating enough. The only people that should supplement protein powder are athletes, and even that is debatable. You're wasting your money.

I use whey solely because I can't eat as often as I'd like at work. Whey helps get me through the day alongside my lunch.

The other good reason to use protein powder is with isolate, to restrict the amount of non-protein calories you get.

>a salt block that I lick in the morning and night

Attached: 6235DFFB-9F25-4E67-B0CD-338859E6164A.jpg (1024x768, 300K)

and you expect everyone to go hunt? Since its easy right? I hope u get impaled by a boar or smth.

I would buy raws and cook them at home

Why lamb?

A few good steaks
Maybe some vitamin d, omega 3 acids and other meme stuff because why not. Creatine and a good Whey for when I cut as well obviously

Beta male butthurt on full display

I went to GNC on tuesday and bought $200 of Gold Standard and BCAA. BCAA isn't a meme, right?

3 supps that actually work

-Creatine
-Protein powder
-L Leucine

Everything else is optional

Lamb is fucking amazing but also expensive.

>buy horse amigos
>get horse size

Attached: shopping.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Just love the stuff dont want to leave 150 just hanging

>Whey powder is the cheapest form of protein per g in my country
I'm pretty sure wheat flour, oatsmeal and the cheapest pasta you can find has more grams of protein per coin, due to massive subsidies and cheap storage/transports (not fresh like meat/dairy).

But I don't recommend any grain as a protein source due to
* Digestibility is often poor depending on you enzymes.
* Awful amino acid composition for a human. (Great for a plant though.)
* Tons of calories per protein so useless when cutting.

Someone pls deliver, this sounds lulzy

I assume he meant cheapest form of lean protein per g.
Yes, grains are dirt cheap but they'll also bloat you with carbs, introduce as you mentioned digestibility problems, and will be incredibly difficult to get comparable protein amounts ingested based on how much other crap you'll be eating.

I'd buy a big bin of brotein powder and a thing of creatine and maybe in the winter some vitamin D, and spend the other $220 on porterhouse steaks. Or lamb chops like that one guy said, lamb is fucking delicious

Seriously this all isn't that expensive

Steak

>per calorie
Poorfag detected