Facial hair growth thread

I'm 26 years old and I can grow my facial hair (not very thick though), but I still only get very thin and colorless hair in mustache area. My dad told me he had it same and managed to grow full beard when he was like 30 years old already.

Is there a no-bullshit way to promote its growth? I'd like to hear it from someone with actual experience, because all the articles on the internet seem like bullshit.

Attached: ways-to-make-your-facial-hair-grow-faster800-1460034772.jpg (800x420, 34K)

the only real way to grow facial hair is genetics. some people cant grow facial hair until they are 30. you might be fucked for life with your current facial hair. only time will tell.

Anyone else have beard hair that goes up to the upper cheeks? It almost connects with the ends of my eyebrows

Can't you retards who start an entire thread for your personal question just fucking Google or go to the qtddtot thread? Pathetic weak special snowflake syndrome faggots have done shitting up my board.

that sounds disgusting. groom it

Obviously I shave that shit off. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same thing.

actual femanon here
every single female friend I have and myself included dislike facial hair on a man.
the only time its ok is if its just a 3 day thing.
otherwise a clean shave is always prefered.
If you have a baby face, you can somewhat make it with a beard.
but a man with a decent manly face without a beard looks hell a lot better.

Seriously. If I see a good looking clean shaved man, the first thing I do is look at his lips.

post body

Just wait dude.

I have something like that, it's not thick hair or anything but yeah hair does grow in my upper cheeks, although it's a little far from the eyebrows anyway.

why would you think that the sole reason men do things is to appeal to women? Is it because all you do is to attract men?

thanks for you input, but right now I don't really care about women's opinions

why look at his lips?

kek. chadpilled

>just fucking Google
No. Read the OP again.

>go to the qtddtot thread
No. It gets buried and doesn't promote a discussion.

because even women find lips attractive on a man.

i used minoxidil to grow my beard

I got Tom Hardy tier negro lips that I cover up with my beard.

lift
eat onions
let your balls breathe

>onions
why eat s o i y?

no, he is talking about O N I O NS

yeah i know...."onions"

You are a cool guy huh? Very cool

stop bitching. just ignore these threads if it bothers you

Reduce your cholesterol intake.

>Is there a no-bullshit way to promote its growth?

Yeah. Getting older.

I did this for 3 months to pad some gaps. Worked pretty good

The qttdt thread is a shitty mark rippleto containment thread and should not even exist. Are there not enough >tfw no gf and brap threads for you?

Cool opinion bro

based

What about a cleanly shaven + a bushy mustache? I wanna be like Tom Selleck, just smaller and with less sex appeal.

Jake is such a hot piece of ass. I'd fucking love to hump him hard in a pup tent on Brokeback Mountain.

fucking kek

I do, you're not alone pal

Minoxidil. End of the story.