/Sleep General/

Post your cosy beds and hour many hours you get

Attached: IMG_20190113_202720.jpg (3480x4640, 2.16M)

What's that on your bed, user?

based squatplug

Why is there a stylized wine cork on your bed? Alcohol is a gains goblin you do know that user, right?

Working part time night shift so it’s been really bad for the past few years. I’ve been lifting for a while now, and am also trying to live much healthier in general and fucking up my sleep cycle 2 nights a week is the last big thing about my health I need to improve. The job itself is pretty cozy though, so I keep procrastinating on finding a new job.

Lately I’ve been trying to go to bed and wake at roughly the same time every night, and to get 8 hours. To help me fall asleep I take some melatonin and some valerian tea.

My sleep quality is also pretty poor, and I regularly wake up in the night or when my roommates get up in the morning.

Any other night workers here?

Ever looked into biphasic/First and Second sleep?
Before the industrial revolution and the invention of electric lighting, people would sleep wake up at 2-3am do stuff like writing, sex, laundry then go back to sleep again.
First and second sleep, you could incorporate this

I never get less than 8 hours.

Attached: 20190113_224636.jpg (986x740, 301K)

Kek

8:30-9:30hrs of sleep per day

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

12 to 36 on xmas break. 6 to 8 during school

Wow, mirin bed

How to sleep most effectively, getting to most gain with the least amount of time spent not awake?

Attached: Kirby_Sleep_trophy_3688.png (185x169, 29K)

Looks cozy

It’s nothing really. already broke it and being held by bricks covered in towel . Just have ur space tidy and put some effort and anything will look nice.

Comfy af brehs

Attached: 20190113_132939.jpg (4128x3096, 3.43M)

>Clean your room

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

20mg Oxy extended release
30mg temwzepam
7.5mg zopiclone
100mg seroquel
30mg melatonin
3mg ketotifen

Just even try getting on my level I dare you I will sleep you into a comma.

I'll sleep you into an apostrophe

Based Black Sun poster

cleaning it as we speak

My bed, and sleep for this week next post...

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-205721.jpg (1439x1426, 584K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-170654_Samsung Health.jpg (1080x2220, 265K)

I slept 12 hours last night

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Are you guys too fucking poor for headboards, or what?

what is the function of a headboard?

looks hella comfy bro

Based Black sun

Attached: 1547291865091.png (500x514, 269K)

I have a headboard, it's called a wall

thanks bro

tyr?

So your place doesn't look like a poverty shack.

No, that's a wall.

Rented room, not going to spend money on that shit

7-8 hr a night
Still cleaning so it's a bit dirty

Attached: 20190113_152608.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

what?

>lmao dood like im a nazi xd

It prevents marks on your walls where your pillowcases and head rubs against. I guarantee if you have painted walls and move your bed back from the wall, you will notice a mark in the paint.

tyr?

my room

Attached: my room.jpg (3736x1224, 2.51M)

i don't know what that means

Are you a midget? Why is everything so close to the ground? Even your books are mere inches from the floor.

For you papa

Attached: 20190113_143436.jpg (4128x3096, 3.78M)

>Pic related wants to snuggle with me while I sleep
>Ends up wanting to leave a few hours later, waking me up

Anyone else have the same problem? What furry friend do you sleep with?

Attached: af.png (599x585, 931K)

Imagine unironically having a symbol of nazi Germany and satanism over your bed. What a fucking incel holy shit

Gee i ownder who chould behind this post.,,.

not papa ... but omg great turnaround!

>unironically thinking its a satanic symbol

Well done m8

thanks buddy feel a million times better just need to dust and do laundry

Attached: laughlaughface.jpg (256x256, 5K)

Kill yourself Schlomo

Nice

Attached: 1547280941561.jpg (802x1002, 251K)

do you not see the nail polish? It's obviously a girl

haha imagine a girl actually posting on Jow Forums

Attached: bigiron.jpg (522x522, 110K)

I can pull eight hours on my couchbed.

I had to move onto my couch when a new occupant family moved in next door. They get up very early like 4AM which i freely admit is not unhealthy but I work a later shift and usually need to sleep much later and they can't avoid making enough noise that i could get no good sleep in my own bedroom. I moved out to the living room maybe eight months ago and have been doing better.. the; "you must have a great mattress" meme is BS. I got this couch 17 years ago free from my sister.. I can stretch out on it and the foam cushions are firm enough that I feel very comfy. also no inner metal coil springs to act as antennae for those nnEMFs from wifi all around me in this condo.

Attached: muh_bed.jpg (479x504, 148K)

proud of you user

It is though

are you me, upstairs neighbours put hard floor down in their kitchen and it wakes me every morning at 4.

sometimes I'll sleep on my couch for weeks straight, it satys cooler in the living room so I sleep way better, if my mom isn't over I rather sleep on the couch (she perfers the couch too)

thanks I just don't want you guys to stop being my friends

>have toil at 8:30 am
>go to bed at 9pm
>wake up at midnight
>cant fall back asleep until 3 am
>sleep another 4 hours
why can't i stay asleep the whole night unless i stay up until like 1 am to be exhausted?

is your mom hitler too

so since the church of satan uses a cross then thats a satanic symbol ?
the Black sun has been used by more the faggy satan suckers

Attached: alwaysthesun.png (2048x1365, 2.21M)

Mine is pretty comfy and based if you ask me

>LOL ONLY A KIKE WOULD THINK HAVING A SYMBOL OF NAZI GERMANY OVER HIS BED ISN'T A NORMAL THING TO DO XD

no but my dad is :)

I am not you, user but I empathize.. were I not an owner of this unit I would bail asap... I can't hate these people because they aren't really doing anything terrible but I also feel if I tell them they make a lot of noise they could use that knowledge as ammunition if they decide to hate me..

Whoops forgot pic

Attached: 77D0AEE1-CE91-4DE1-8D05-E7405AB525D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

I would like to see if I can get some Black Suns to replace the BMW Roundels on my Bavarian Chariot.

Attached: ACHTUNG.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

is that a bust of the God Emperor?

Attached: but-we-are-transferring-power-from-washington-d-c-and-giving-12627097.png (500x588, 159K)

based I wanna do the same to my benz

Yeah it was a chia pet at one point

are you in a Ukrainian prison?

same, didn't wanna make a fuss, one because i'm a faggot two because they're pretty scary.

but one time i'd downed two cans and he put his nigger music on, went up there banged on the door and told him i could feel the bass in my ass hole. He's been dead quiet since.

really , what is it with eastern European Slavs and wallpaper... I can always tell a camgirl is from that region if she has wallpaper in the room. They need to catch up... White paint people, Pure White paint.

I usually sleep 4-6 hours, then another nap after I come back from work.

Attached: DSC_0020.jpg (2992x1688, 2.03M)

Based goggles do nothing poster.

pierdol sie
wallpapers are the greatest thing invented and they are here to stay

I'm depressed so I get 10+ hours. Getting out of bed at all is the most difficult part of my day because I just don't see the point.

The church of satan uses an upside down cross which is as satanic as it gets, moron.

The point is, getting up and doing something will make you feel better. Remove phone/tablet away from bed so you can't just lay there and shitpost on Jow Forums.

>DOOD JUST GET UP AND DON'T BE DEPRESSED

This i struggle with depression and motivation so I just started looking at everything as a workout
Even when I dont wanna do something I just think
Just one set of this and I'm done or only two more reps of work and it's over

No...not really. An inverted Cross is a symbol of the martrydrom of Saint Peter and is a widely used Christian symbol in traditional times. Satanists are just retarded tho and think upside down = evil

he's right if you quit feeling sorry for yourself and blaming "chemicals" you'll get a lot farther in life. It'll be hard but suffering for something is a lot better than just wasting it on nothing.

Attached: 220px-Caravaggio-Crucifixion_of_Peter.jpg (220x285, 21K)

what app ?

You like identifying as someone who "is depressed," so you do nothing to fix it. You love it.

JUST GET UP AND DO SOMETHING IDIOT

I get from 3 to 24 hours of sleep depending on the wake session but it doesn't matter, I need more than that just to fall asleep and to get up and I always feel like shit
End me

Attached: iSggdSr.gif (269x199, 452K)

>i know shit about depression

Well I'm in eastern europe and my house is made of mud and painted with spent lime (that we cook ourselves) so I guess we're catching up

I keep having dreams about giving severe punishment for minor offenses and then feeling extreme guilt. Just last night I dreamt I was at some kind of food market and a random kid was being a little shit so I grabbed him and rolled his face all over a hot grill, causing him to scream and his head to look like a “fishnet” steak. I threw him to the floor and went about my day (in the dream). As time went on I started feeling guilty. Eventually I saw a thing on the news about the kid getting grilled, including unclear security footage of me fucking him up. I felt like a monster, especially because nobody knew and people were still treating me well.
I have no anger or violence issues in waking life, and never get in fights and am never pushed around/bullied.

Attached: DC92E831-A231-4760-A0CB-A719B2561257.jpg (1596x5000, 1.11M)

what are you doing on Jow Forums, Alyosha?

those sheets and blanket look so cooozzyyy

Your collage is missing this guy.

Attached: Capture.jpg (830x468, 41K)

Nevermind, I just saw him there.

I don't even remember the last time I had a dream

Attached: redeyes.jpg (418x371, 28K)

>Not keeping a dream journal

There is nothing to write down

Attached: squidward.jpg (600x433, 33K)

I used to only have horrible nightmares where I'd wake up in a cold sweat every night

10pm - 6am is the perfect sleep schedule, prove me wrong, oh wait,[spoiler] you cant[/spoiler]

I don't but I wake up sometimes in a sweat. I sleep in a room with no heating and recently it was very cold (-15 outside) but I still got a night sweat and my head froze, was sick for a week afterwards

What are you a fuckin psycho?

No need to be this antisemitic, user