Routine advice

Alright so I have a few questions.
I want to get muscular but definitely not freaky big. The way most bodybuilders look, it's too much, they look like flayed freaks. I want to put on some size, but I'm worried about turning into a disgusting veiny mess of meat slabs like them. How do I prevent this?
Currently I do aikido (8 years) for street fighting and also badminton on an irregular basis for general fitness.
One of my aikido sensei has very parallel and straight shins, like in most people they's curvy but his are straight, I want to train mine so they look like that too, I secretly envy him for the way he looks. Aside from that, some dudes have those sturdy strong elbows, this is also a short-mid term objective of mine. Also cheeks-wise, mine look somewhat sunken like I'm malnourished. Women have been turned off when I make moves so I need to fill out in the face to regain my previous ability to charm them.

Please give routines to follow in order to reach my goals. I have the desire and discipline to make my dream come true, but need your knowledge.

Attached: 2048x2730-brad-pitt-fight-club-2016-43-jpg-f2342fb7.jpg (480x480, 29K)

This retard thinks he'll end up looking like a bodybuilder naturally

Can you please fuck off.
Not everyone wants to look like freak. If you think this looks good, you have mental illness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>you have mental illness.
You have mental illness if you think this occurs without steroids

What did you guys do after SL?

Attached: 1544044292377.jpg (1125x1600, 626K)

I'm not an idiot. I know that all of you cheat for example with protein.

This is absolutely the kind of physique I want to AVOID!
I would've started weights training earlier but I'm worried I might end up looking like that. I would actually prefer to have a body like Brad Pitt's, specifically in Fight Club. My ex gf used to tell me I looked kind of like him, "but less skinny" (I had better cheeks back then).

>I want to put on some size, but I'm worried about turning into a disgusting veiny mess of meat slabs like them.
>How do I prevent this?
by actually lifting some weights and realizing how fucking hard it actually is to get big, you fucking dyel faggot. go read the sticky

God I wish that were me

Constructive advice only please, I did not come on here to be insulted.

Wow he was really small in that gay ass movie.

push ups, pull ups, crunches. every day, as much as you can.

You, as a person, can not achieve that. No one accidentally stumbles into that. Every gram of muscle on that persons body was purposefully attained. You are pointlessly afraid of achieving that. There is no point to be afraid of what can never happen.

This

My dick jumped when I saw this.

WTF is wrong with me...

To train your shins play a lot of piano, classical pianists have great shins from working the pedals.

Does that create that parallel straightness look to the shins?

>I did not come on here to be insulted.
then go back to where you came from

Attached: 1543353274529.jpg (229x221, 10K)

I'm looking for constructuve routine advice, not your retarded insults

I forgot to mention in the OP, I want to avoid any of those performance ehancing chemicals, proteins, cretines etc.
Also relevant info about me: 5'10, 163lbs, age 24, left-handed.

If you don't realize that this is shit tier bait you are stupid

Who are you talking to?

Based

I overheard a guy in my gym say that he didn’t use whey because he’s natty

Why do so many people fall for simple bait these days?
Or is it some sort of reverse epic double baiting?

Everyone who seriously replies to this thread

Why can't I ask a question about weights training? That's what this board is for.

Never use creatine, it's a deadly drug. Never drink protein, it's a poison and most often than not it's just chinese knockoff and actually harmful for your body. Don't lift heavy or you'll bloat immediately on the next day and turn into Coleman. Only use body-weight exercises and stop as soon as you get sore or, you guessed it, you'll turn into a meathead.

I would like to add that I'm also interested in a good diet plan specifically to turn some of my body fat into muscle mass

Yes, I asked my doctor about using Protein powder and he said that it leads to kidney failure. DO NOT TOUCH THIS STUFF GUYS