/plg/ - powerlifting general

fatmess edition

Attached: 1545105865124.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

First for faggotry

Nobody even knows who fatmess is anymore :(

Imagine the smell of the guy in the top right.

Well he is fat and a mess (psychologically)

critique the routine, OHP's and FS's are power cleaned

Volume:
OHP 5x5
Front squat 5x5

Light:
Hang Clean 5x3
OHP 3x5 @ 50%
Front squat 3x5 @ 50%

Heavy:
Clean & Jerk 2x1
DL 2x1

VxxVxxx LxxHxx

I always confused him with fat retard. Are they both jews?

wrong thread pal/10

When we training together m8?

Fat retard is unironically a homosexual, godless, america-hating communist. So he might be Jewish.

Attached: MIkIcTP.jpg (378x404, 42K)

>might
sounds like a guarantee

I thought he has a fat girlfriend though. Is it a girlfriend (male)?

He has engaged in sodomy with a man.

Oh wow yep I’m disposing some Norman khan right now

It fucking smells like the food I ate lol only in Norman khan form

I thought you were fucking with me. What a weak, fat, jewish faggot.

Attached: fuggggggg.png (478x648, 26K)

hey that was on my birthday

Attached: 1547356035228.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

I miss Lith

I want big fucking titties on my face

Discuss

Attached: chad-billy-copy.png (1000x1413, 600K)

reposting this from the last thread because I didn't get any constructive responses:

here's how I currently have my upper body days set up for my TM 4 day U/L split. I've identified my triceps as a weak point in my bench.

I'm thinking of replacing OHP with light close grip bench 3x8-12 and swapping out the hammer curls on intensity day for skullcrushers. does that make sense?

Attached: TM 4 day upper.png (314x124, 8K)

Go to the hardware store, and see if they have ropes for sale.

Attached: 7n87f8zo84a21.jpg (750x1188, 87K)

>Go to the hardware store, and see if they have ropes for sale.
>Go to the hardware store

You know that phones are used for more than IT support, right pajeet?

He's a Brit, I'm a Russian Jew

Bisexual, america-neutral libertarian that is Jewish*

She is a biological female

Never fucked a guy

you didnt get any because its a grocery list tier setup; bunch a things slapped on

How long does power rack assembling take your experience frens? Gonna get custom made copy of Rogue monster rack soon (I live in Balkan) since Rogue is too expensive here.

What have you done with a dude that makes you bi?

In your*

Being attracted to men makes you gay.

What, just to bolt together? A couple of hours, maybe three. To weld and drill and the like? Nfi.

>She is a biological female

Did you just assume her chromosomes?

I disagree. The main point of the upper body days are to increase bench press weight. Bench press volume + dips and chin-ups help accomplish that.

My only question is for someone with proportionally weaker triceps, would it make sense to replace the second type of pressing I'm doing, or would the additional 3 sets of close grip bench hurt my recover for bench press.

And your dick is meant for something other than flogging to anime.

>Bench press volume + dips and chin-ups help accomplish that.
the last 2 are not related to benching

Some people leave the house for reasons other than to be weak shits at the gym you fucking blank.

Thanks Islet. Was planning to bolt it together and bolt it to the floor. The metalsmith from whom I ordered it, often makes gym equipment, he does the welding and other stuff. I'll only pay like 420 euros + shipping.

Lmao. I knew you were a fucking Jew. You look so jewy.

>I share a thread with a literal jew faggot lolbertarian
Christ deliver me

He was also pro-raffy

Not surprising at all

Oh, he's cool then.

Check the archive

Better tell my girlfriend of over a year that some user told me I'm 110% gay then

Known her since kindergarten, if she was a dude I'd know

I've never hid this, at all

Just gimme a quick rundown. The archive sucks for searching.

having a gf doesnt automatically make you straight if you are attracted to men. thats as stupid as saying a pedophile with a legally aged gf isnt a pedophile if he likes legal women as well.

Attached: 1547357067065.png (765x659, 198K)

>Some people leave the house for reasons other than to be weak shits at the gym you fucking blank.

t. shit squat

t. shit life

Made out with a few guys and got blown

A gf that I am sexually attracted to and fuck regularly, excuse me

I have seen your gf, and being sexually attracted to her doesn't make you a hetrosexual

I'm not claiming to be heterosexual though, just bisexual.

having a gf you are sexually attracted to and fuck regularly doesnt automatically make you straight if you are attracted to men. thats as stupid as saying a pedophile that is sexually attracted to legal women as well as children isnt still a pedophile.

Attached: kurrrrrrr.jpg (200x180, 12K)

Projection

Friendly reminder that bisexuality is not real

Are you gay because a rabbii sucked the blood from your cock after circumcision as a child?

homosexual
/ˌhɒmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl,ˌhəʊmə(ʊ)ˈsɛkʃʊəl/Submit
adjective
sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

Bi is just gay in denial.

Neither is depression.

what are your jobs plg

Oh wow were you in 8th grade? How dull. Fuck a guy already you prude.

Rejected

When I was really young my dad would slather the space where my cock meets my balls with vaseline because I would get rashes from my tighty whities. We also showered together, does this count as molestation?

Lmaoooooo

ive heard the shower together thing is common in america. why is this?

NEETS and keyboard jockeys. Plus one bugman, and one carpet salesman.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524117246666.png (492x475, 24K)

I don't know. I've only ever seen it talked about on Jow Forums. Everyone remembers their dad's dick being gigantic. Maybe it subconsciously asserts male dominance in the father/son relationship.

based

post butt

Just finished 2 cycles of BBB and need a new program but can't find one that doesn't use a ton of RPE or meme pin/pause lift nonsense. Anyone got a nice high volume tough program they recommend that isn't overly complex ?

Idk. Just started college. Hopefully going to be a risk analyst.

God is a Beast, Pervertor, SVR II, Coffinworm, Krypteia, Black Army Jacket, Build the Monolith, and Leviathan are all continuations of 5/3/1.

How about something that doesn't have an ultra cringe name

Do Sheiko. CMS #31 sounds badass.

Thank you friends

Attached: __gangut_hibiki_and_tashkent_kantai_collection_drawn_by_cnm__4244f468bc607375b93d9072ec3bd687.jpg (1000x1222, 906K)

>Anime shit

Skip 531 and do Sheiko, since you're not using your dick.

Roofing most recently. My dream is to work for a nearby city as a groundskeeper or whatever they call it. They make $30+/hr and they do far less work than I've done for $16/hr. Only things is all this manual labour is a major gains goblin.

Attached: life_support_machine.png (650x400, 20K)

When I sit in my chair and lower my upper body so like putting chest down to knees my lower back right side hurts a tiny bit.
How to fix it anyone had something similar?

Is this guy natty

Attached: IMG_1094.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

You should not do that.

Hope that helps.

Rude desu

Attached: __patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_urata_asao__d4ffdcd2acf92f678dbc9af01a06b1b5.png (637x900, 364K)

that's achievable in like 10 weeks for a natty beginner if you try hard

>first session back after not lifting for 2 weeks due to getting wisdom teeth out
>Squat 315x3 with wraps
>It's @8
KILL ME

haha good stuff :)

but yeah Im pretty sure I fixed it or at least did a lot of good with pic related stretch
felt relieved after, just felt right

Attached: h9991758_001_pi.jpg (300x196, 32K)

If you wanna really stretch out put your leg out straight and turn your head in the opposite direction.

Hope that helps.

>>It's @8
how about you kys instead

Attached: 1546616686916.jpg (720x545, 22K)

What about getting your teeth out kept you from lifting? Aside from being too pussy of a bi dude to fuck a guy.

Them e-stats

Extreme amounts of pain, feeling like the scabs in my mouth will pop off from bracing just in general. I was supposed to be clear to lift 3 days after but my jaw was still so swollen I couldn't even eat, much less lift.

Well no wonder no dude will fuck you when you act like this much of a chick. But yeah squat is the first thing to go whenever I miss time too.

Attached: 1545708941532.jpg (600x423, 69K)

t. shit squat, deadlift, bench press, standing press, clean and jerk, snatch, push press, bicep curl, 40y dash time, vertical leap, broad jump, posture, Wonderlic score, mental health, body, IQ, card tricks, slapshot, fashion sense, hygiene, opinion of self, job (jk you don't have a job ROTFLSHTIBTAWGSRIMAC [Rolled On The Floor Laughing So Hard That I Bowled Through A Wall And Got Sheet Rock In My Ass Crack]), value to society, education, future, existence.

Go ahead and show the entire board what a reactionary, buttBTFO'ed simp you are by posting the same sad damage control you always do. Regardless, I don't think I'll be responding to your following copes, projections, and various other delusions. It only seems to encourage you to keep LARPing on an Lithuanian Waifu Worshipping forum instead of focusing on what you need to. Specifically, gaining height, taking a shower, seeking sunlight, having sex, hitting the weights, and acquiring a clue.

My right side was especially painful, I was completely aware of them taking out my teeth because I opted out of general anesthesia due to it almost killing me before. Took them 5 fucking tries to take it out and I felt it all despite having local anesthesia and laughing gas.

I had all four of my wisdoms out with just injected novocaine. Got lucky that none were impacted, I guess. Didn't even get a good prescription for anything.

Im not sure if the powerlifting team I train with is running an optimal routine and I feel like I'm missing out on gains, but the coach is an international referee and has a fair few world records under his belt so I don't think I'm qualified to say otherwise.

He doesn't charge though, so it's not like I'm losing money, but I like training with a team

Jawlets BTFO

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 153K)

I have enough jaw to have an underbite that would need surgery to fix. I'd post a picture but you'd see my tattoos and my minor celebrity status would be ruined.

Are problems with wisdom teeth not because of a lack of jaw space?

Any of you homosexuals do yoga? I've never done it, but it seems like it would help with soreness, mobility, joint stiffness and shit.

Whaddya think?

Attached: 1546985540670.jpg (500x369, 91K)

you dont want to do yoga if you powerlift

How come? Is it because it's bad to be too mobile/flexible?

Attached: 1547153687464.jpg (1000x594, 62K)

Exactly

But my back is sore :,(

Attached: 1546371448556.webm (640x800, 2.23M)