How to get sixpack very fast? Any good exercises help plz

How to get sixpack very fast? Any good exercises help plz

Attached: 81ARXbOIRuL.png (512x512, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=darebee abs&t=ffab&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

steroids

except steroids

Facts are core who don’t best you’re chinups. Exercise.

Fasting

Fasting 2 weeks
Literally nothing is faster.

Quickest way is to punch yourself in the balls, really hard, every day, for a month.
Also aim for very low bodyfat and do planks.

Then there is no way to get a 6 pack very fast. You'll need 6 months at minimum.

without steroids, diet is the only option. There is no easy way expect steroids faggot.

Lose bodyfat.

Pull ups?

Ok have 20%bf how do I do it in 6 month

Attached: 1538825713292.jpg (720x540, 68K)

6 months are enough fast for me. I am doing plank, Cable Crunches and pallofpress.

Stop eating at 8pm start again at 12

Attached: 1546823365303.jpg (924x1024, 96K)

What the fuck does this mean

Attached: 1507843687390.jpg (700x667, 90K)

based stroke poster

Guys i just want good exercises for abs

Fasting, myotatic crunches (best) and cable crunches
Do all 3 if you want quick results

Step 1: Don't eat.
Step 2: Do cardio.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Six-pack.

thanks only one good answer

Dude, its pointless exercising abs to make them pop, lose fucking weight.

You dont need them though unless youre an absolute twink. Its 90% bodyfat and diet. Any sort of compound lifting is going to give you enough core mass. You work on abs too much and youll get to a point where you do vaccume holds to keep them in.

But my abs are so fucking small do you understand

You need to understand Gobbledygook

Ab wheel

work on L sit and literally don't eat more than 1k calories

just bulk buddy. Eat a ton and do few planks on your spare time. be sure to eat like 500-1000 kcal above your tdee

dude, it wont make a difference. If those are your genetics they're your genetics. Sorry to tell ya

starve yourself

duckduckgo.com/?q=darebee abs&t=ffab&ia=web

If I'm skinny fat can I fast into abs or am I going to hurt myself?

no barbell weights or lifting at the gym?

You better lift if you want to look good overall
But for abs, no, myotatic crunches and low bf% is all you need

Putting the retarded OP aside, what are some actual good ways to get ab hypertrophy? I just use the weighted crunch machine at the gym but I feel like there are better ways to isolate them that I'm neglecting.

See

you can be skinny as shit and still with no abs. you need to build a foundation of muscle first for you to have abs

Myotatic crunches are the best way to hypertrophy abs

Are Myotatic crunches the best ab exercise? I've never heard of them before.

Fastest: Lipo
Faster: Clen + Test + EC + fast

anyone ever do janda situps?

How much better than cable crunches can be? You can progressively overload them up your cable machine max stack.

This

Strokeposter at it again

With cable crunches it's easier to progressive overload than with myotatic crunches but not much easier: just hold a plate on your hands to increase loads. However with myotatic crunches you get something you miss on cable, that is: myotatic reflex that first stretches and then contracts all the three abdominal muscles more intensely, even rectus abdominis which is the only one you can partly activate voluntarily.

This
I'm tired of seeing people parrot the Jow Forumsology from 2012 that all you need is low bodyfat. I was 6'4 and 135 lbs at one point in my life, believe me, I know low bodyfat. I still didn't have abs because I didn't work them out, just the outlines you get when you flex them. Now I'm 6'5 and 190 lbs and closer to having abs after I started doing 100 situps a day as an accessory, which isn't even the best way to do it