Is he actually natty?

Is he actually natty?
How the fuck is he 180lbs at such low height and still have decently visible abs?

Attached: 12433654756865.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

high proportion of muscle mass. that's all it is.he might just have good genetics.

>5'5
>good genetics.

He has a big ribcage so it pushes his abdominals out a lot. If you see him from his side his abdominals stick out like 1.5 inches from his pecs.

Nice excuses Eric. Just admit that you're roiding you manlet scum.

If you are referring to that specific pic, he is doing the classic Instagram pose of pumping before the shoot, pushups, ab work, then lean a bit towards the camera, flex, take the pic from above, use light to come from the head to increase shade and obviously flex even more than before.

He doesn't look like that all the time, no one does

Genetics (He doesn't store a lot of fat in that area) and thick abs

>How the fuck is he 180lbs at such low height
he injects plastic on his balls

being short (5’3-5) + big wrists and bones + a good base of strength (365 bench, 500 conv deadlift, 165 weighed pullups etc)

Thick abs
This usually is vastly underestimated but if you train your abs for hypertrophy, it will show even at 20% bf
That's how farmers get that thick look

it's easy to look big in pictures when you're 5'2.5

>that hairline
>that height
>that facial hair
>good genetics

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 3.22.23 PM.png (283x342, 146K)

>Is he natty
>That picture
You fucking serious bro?

>be skinny dyel manlet trying to make it in cutthroat fitness industry
>Suddenly after 5 plus years of lifting blow up
>Huge delts upper chest and traps
>Tell autistic fanbase its because of your super secret workout program that nobody knows about
>ignore all scientific data that says rack pulls are useless and keep telling everybody that's how you got your traps
>Keep sipping your ice cold glass of lemonade

Yea bro its just because he is short and has huge 6.5 inch wrists. You can do it too just buy "naturally" enhanced for $59.99

obviously he was talking about muscle and fat genetics. why are you so desperate to shit on this guy whose own appearance shits on him every day already?

post body pls, curious to see how you compare

Because he is short as fuck and has a strong as fuck core. Also he pushing his fat down in that pic lol. He's around 16-18% bf in that pic.

user, he's with a pump and flexing like shit, he's also almost a midget. Why do you ask if he's natty? Do you want people to treat you bad?

You can track his progress throughout the years through his YouTube videos, moron, at no point does he "suddenly blow up", he earned what he's built thus far. What 'scientific data' shows rackpulls are useless, and it better not be some shit study with like 10 test subjects over a 4-week period. You can quite clearly see he is natural, he's been training for fucking years whereas I doubt you have even been training for 2, seeing as how you harbor such a bitter envy for AD. Stay jealous, bitch.

Attached: AlphaDestiny40.jpg (640x640, 43K)

>autistic fan
He looked very different in 2012. Notice how he never posts older pictures from before he was enhanced anymore.

I've got nothing against Alex i watch his videos sometimes I'm just not stupid enough to believe he is natural. He makes exceptions for people like him when he talks about steroids, people who have built up a base and have been lifting for years and hop on gear to see what new levels they can reach. I understand why he lies to his stupid fans and claims natty

Post body i want to see what somebody on naturally enhanced looks like

>He makes exceptions for people like him when he talks about steroids, people who have built up a base and have been lifting for years and hop on gear to see what new levels they can reach
This
Every natty lifter that makes a living out of it is at least somewhat bitter about roids (like Johnny Candito), if not openly against it. Guys like Alex and Bugenhagen, who blew up in size in a short period after years and years of training are logically on to something.
Youtube channels is an industry where if you don't roid you likely won't make the cut (like Lee Boyce didn't, like Migan from Team3Dalpha didn't etc) simple bc you won't look good enough for camera tbqh

Facepull guy doesn't roid... R-right?

You joking right
Look at his early videos and compare it to recent ones
Jeff went from looking shredded ottermode to big and shredded in a year at >40y old after god knows how many decades of lifting on his back
You bet he's on something, at least unusual TRT

hes like 160 no?

He is 160

Height doesn't really mean too much in the BB world if you're between 5'1 and 5'11. See: Lee Priest, Columbu, Padilla etc.

I purchased his program and I've never been happier.

Most on this board would legitimately be surprised by how big they could get, if only they'd put in the effort, discipline, and patience. This goes for many other areas of life as well

Attached: 1543087058294.png (720x801, 937K)

He doesn't have big wrists and bones though, hus wrists are 6.5 inches if I remember right, maybe 6

Bugenhagen never randomly blew up, in fact he looks almost the same as he used to be like 3 years ago

imagine the FUCKING smell!

This, when my uncle was training to be a ranger in the army he was 5'7 180 pounds, he literally looked like some Hitler poster ripped Aryan statue, keep in mind he was half Norwegian/German/Russian (all of the which were farmers) so super strong combo.

this is what a decade of training smart looks like like. he's basically close to a maxed out natty at 186lbs, a pity he fell for the calisthenics and veganism meme, he looked far better as bearmode

His facial hair and even his regular hair look fucking awful. Nothing sadder than a beardlet trying to grow out that wispy bum fluff they get on their neck and lip

Proper lighting and frauding

/Thread

I would say Alex is natty because his progress seemed very slow, and he doesn't really have the vascularity or 3d delts or traps etc.

>good genetics
funny how he looks compeletly dyel when he's not the one responsible for lighting and camera angles

Attached: Capture.jpg (1175x626, 72K)

welcome to being natural.
also that was after his cut, he should've never left lost weight

>also that was after his cut
everyone and their mother will look "bigger" after cutting due to more visible cuts and dents. If he was still bloated in this video he would look like a nonlifting fat shit