V shape torso, muscles, good facial hair genes, symmetrical face

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

is it easier to become an attractive male or an attractive female?

atrractive male
V shape torso, muscles, good facial hair genes, symmetrical face

attractive female
hips, decent size bewbs, not fat, has a pulse

Attached: 1547318811501.jpg (124 KB, 1080x961)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/49135423/fitness
vocaroo.com/i/s1TRDtOpZ8Gq

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Assuming equal genetics then female. All they have to do is not be fat.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

Female, no debate.

Attached: 6F07AD63-5FA3-4744-B850-46E352D0B2DB.jpg (525 KB, 1600x1200)

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

A male can work their way into an attractive form
For females it's something you are either born with or attain through surgical procedures
this is balanced by men's more diverse taste in women and the general expendability of individual males

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

If you're female and not deformed, literally don't be overweight or underweight and you'll be attractive to most men

If you're a man, unless you have a genetically good face and/or tall height, you're going to have to work a lot.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

pretty much any female, no matter how fat or ugly, can get somebody to fuck her

only the top 5 or 10% of men have that privilege

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

pretty much any female, no matter how fat or ugly, can get somebody to fuck her
what does this have anything to do with attractiveness? men will put their dicks in sheep and horses. i seriously doubt this makes them attracted to these animals.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

like I'm redpilled so I understand but really I'm just hammering away in the gym daily to get swol and idk man maybe low key bitter

I just want to be attractive enough to reject hotties

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

All a woman has to do is not be fat. And I don't even mean just a little bit of fat I mean just don't be a fucking landwhale.

Much easier to be an attractive woman.

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Ugly guys have it easier than ugly girls but average girls have it easier than average guys.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

that's literally the definition of sexual attraction

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Chick who lives above me is at least 250lbs, yet at least once a month she's getting pounded by some match from tindr. Meanwhile, 5'7 160 moderately fit me hasn't had sex in 4 years.
attractive isn't even a metric for females

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

To be an attractive man
be tall
have good facial aesthetics
lift weights for years
have artistically good diet
do bulking and cutting
get down to low bodyfat
have high-status job
have money
be independent
have large friend group and be popular
cultivate a confident and charming personality
don't go bald

To be an attractive woman
don't over-eat
that's it, just stop eating so much

Evan King
Evan King

Female hands down.
Women really only have appearance to worry about for sexual attraction.
Men need charm, social skills, status, etc., which are subtler and harder to develop.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

look at that 4head lmfao

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

I'm not an unattractive man by any measure but idk I just feel cheated?

I'm 5'9, got good degree, can grow a beard, just feel like I'll never know what it is to have people falling over me to call me attractive.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

attractive men
Give a shit about being attractive on some base level (hygiene, fitness, etc.)
attractive women
Who fucking cares, they'll fit into some degen's wack fetish eventually

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Its easier to become an attractive female but a man can be way higher in attractiveness than a woman. a 10/10 woman is only slightly better than a 9/10 but a 10/10 man would mog a 9/10 hard

Parker Young
Parker Young

dude just become a famous pop singer

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

Manlet mentality is toxic, and they can smell it (almost literally; there's a pheromone signature).
Just own your shit. Focus mentally on your pros and ignore your cons. Chicks don't want tall dudes, they just want dudes taller than themselves most of the time, and 5'9" is high enough above the average woman that you'll be fine.
Source: t. 5'10" King of Manlets, getting married next month to a woman that's 5'8"

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

lol manlet is a meme I don't have a problem getting women I just kinda resent how I had to workout hard and have discipline while most women can just do nothing and be "attractive"

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Ah. Misread the direction of your envy. My bad.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

those women that do nothing literally look like a sack of shit by the time theyre 30.

William Perry
William Perry

are those the same ones that scream "there are no good men left" after they spent their youth partying and ruined their skin staying up and drinking?

men gradually get more attractive as they get older as long as they stay in shape.

women usually turn into shells of their former self

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Your mom presumably fucked your dad, would you consider him to be in the top 10% of males?

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

There's countless females who are considered pretty yet their male counterpart would be an incel. It is much harder to be attractive for men - Men need height/frame alongside facial aesthetics too

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

is this why traps exist???

Attached: 0d366fd03c325974294a9b5ce565497a--military-girl-anime-fight.jpg (92 KB, 736x817)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Unironically yes. Look for example at that E-Sport nerd who is 4/10 incel when dressed as a male but gets half of Jow Forums to Lust after his trap form

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

No, it’s men who can’t attract the woman they want so they become that woman.

Attached: 0A17F089-ADAC-439F-9066-BB36C35F5C80.jpg (28 KB, 640x426)

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Maybe someone really desperate. If she's not cute nor wife material, I just don't see the point of sticking my dick in there.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

More or less yeah. Whether consciously or subconsciously, they recognize that life as a woman is life on easy mode. They wish to play on easy mode, and so they think they can just switch over to being a woman. Of course it doesn't actually work like that, but that's more or less their mindset.

It's why MtF trannies are so much more common than FtM.

James Lee
James Lee

Maybe someone really desperate.
So most men.

Jeremiah Morris
Jeremiah Morris

According to that research on tinder's match system, females are easy mode

80% of the men interested in the low 20% of women

80 % of women interested in the 20% top men

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Attached: 1497158713669.png (257 KB, 627x430)

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

You got it slightly wrong. Bottom 80% of men compete for bottom 20% of women. Top 80% of women compete for Chad (top 20% of men). Women can always date 2-3 Points above their looksmatch. These days it's closer to a 95/5 ratio btw

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Attached: predator-large-17.jpg (37 KB, 400x300)

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

You'll be an attractive man if you post sauce of this semen demon. How old is she? She's like peak female beauty

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

redpilled

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

Delete this.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Female.

All they have to do is not be fat.
This.

Attached: women-and-willpower.png (52 KB, 1236x276)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Just look at the data. Women think 80% of men are ugly

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

are women sexist?

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

It’s easier for females if they have the right genetics, less ability to cover up genetic shortcomings than men do
You’ll still only be as attractive as your genetics permit, so some men will not really look all that attractive even with a lot of work

Attached: 28DC0949-28B4-4B0A-B20F-105FF2477CF5.gif (487 KB, 245x245)

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Just be in good shape, dress decently, and take care of your hair/facial hair.

Most modern dudes are sloppy as fuck. If you have your shit together and look like you give a fuck you're above average.

A lot of motherfuckers in this thread have no idea about how "all these girls that have it so easy" spend an hour every day putting on makeup and deciding what to wear.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

More like retarded + entitled

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

You don't need people "falling over you" to find a mate.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

To be fair that's kind of true.

You ever browse through Jow Forums threads and think, "Damn, I'm not gay, but that is a very attractive man."?

Maybe that's just what attractive men look like, and attractive men are very very rare, so we almost never see them, which is why we think we're all not gay.

Maybe if most men were attractive-by-default, like most (non-fat) women are attractive-by-default, the human race would realize we're all be pansexual (we all know a sexy person when we see it, regardless of their gender).

It's just that right now, we have a whole gender dimorphism where 50% of the species that is unambiguously unaesthetic by birth unless they put forth an active effort to undo that.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

I have a gf so I'n not concerned but here I'll give you an example

when will never compliment directly, they will always be ambiguous about it or "hint"

at the gym where I workout the front desk girl told me I had "nice shoes" which really means "hey I find you attractive" but they will never say that because should I not show interest she can just write it off as "geez user I was just saying I like your shoes"

women compliment what you have, not who you are

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

This. Looks don't matter for women.

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Women can always date 2-3 points above their looks

Fucking lol you're talking out of your ass. Think about this shit. Men and Women are both normally distributed for attractiveness. Most people want to find a partner and settle down. The percentage of the population that is still just chasing tail is nowhere near enough to distort this into a 95/5 ratio like you're claiming. The world isn't Tinder.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

implying women all rate men the same (they dont)

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

In his prime? Probably. He was in great shape after the Marines and ended up getting married 3 times (and cheated on all 3 of them). So he's a degenerate, but a successful one.

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Using the word pansexual.
Kys.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

thinking all people are "pansexual"
Kill yourself, degenerate.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I want a foursome with the Gilmore girls so fucking bad.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Yes you do, bitch.

If you find someone that likes you as you are before hitting peak appearance and lifestyle, they’re a waste of time.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Mtf's are not more common irl, they're just more online.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Chicks don't want tall dudes

Come on man, that's a load of shit and you know it. I work in an incredibly busy commercial environment and I see probably at least 100 couples a day (from a distance that I can perceive their looks etc) and pretty much the only accurate predictor or perceivable trend that I can find for who is going to be the guy with a qt girl, is a man that is significantly taller than her (6"-1'). Skinny/muscular, looks/badlooks. beard/nobeard, glasses/noglasses seem to have no real significant correlation. Of course none of the dudes are ugly, but many are just plain or average, some even kinda feminine or wimpy looking, or kinda pudgy. It really doesn't seem to matter.

That's not to say that being a manlet means that you can't get women or that a woman will outright reject you for it (as long as you aren't shorter than her), but considering to guys with all other things being equal, height is an advantage.

David Brooks
David Brooks

The bots found the keyword!

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

link?

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

wrong
for both genders, its literally:
have good genetics
decent bf, hygiene
good personality

if youre a guy, you need money and confidence. if youre a girl, hygiene + looks matter WAY more

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

bluepilled

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Says the NPC programmed by the globohomo agenda.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Fuck off retard. Even gross women can land a decent guy.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

has a pulse
speak for yourself

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Wrong!
They can get sex, but they're far less likely to get long term companionship.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Young women have it easier, as long as they have good genetics they just need to lose weight and tone their ass. Women lose their looks grudually after their late twenties. Men need to work harder initially if they aren't naturally gifted, but if they work hard their looks will last into their 40's and potentially older.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

like this?

Attached: notfat.jpg (184 KB, 660x880)

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Men are some of the most attractive women.

Women are not some of the most attractive men.

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

good facial hair genes
not necessary at all, just go clean shaven
only men need symmetrical faces
this is something that's required by both sexes to have a face that is considered attractive.

Literally just an incel COPE thread.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Acknowledgement of beauty does not imply sexual attraction. I can see the beauty of a landscape painting or a stained glass window in the same way I see the beauty of the male form, acknowledging beauty does not imply sexual attraction. Fish, birds, animals, and inanimate objects, all manner of things can all be beautiful, none of that implies sexual desire.
You're just a faggot, or brainwashed, or a combination of those. Stop projecting your worldview onto other people.

Attached: 1536496981860.png (154 KB, 950x968)

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

has a pulse
*had a pulse

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

posting inbred mongrels as an example if a shit looking woman
Good job, you surely showed him
mfw she could easily get someone to fuck her

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Based

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

based

Attached: kira-hand-girlfriend.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

www.kys.co.uk/off-my-fucking-board-newfag

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

whatever

yeah, but does that make them attractive? we're talking about being attractive
also this

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

They ATTRACT mates.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

oh boy, it's one of those self-proclaimed "femcels"

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

women don't even have to spend any money to make their breasts bigger

Attached: 1502684515437.png (479 KB, 1002x419)

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

She took the "eating for two" meme too literally, and probably has an architect for a husband.

Attached: brosnan.png (332 KB, 308x426)

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

That's just because of photoshopped pics and good angles. In candid pics people agree he looks terrible.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

yes, but their mates get with them out of desperation

im a guy

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

You talk like a women, baby girl

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

You talk like a women
what makes you think so?

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

like can you not?

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

i havent said that
youre mistaking me for someone else

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

that pic
he'd rather fuck a skellington who looks like peter pan than a chubby woman with big titties and ass.
Lads it's 2019 no one is forcing you into that closet anymore. Just say admit you're more than a little bi-curious and you find boyish physiques attractive.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Third pic is the hottest and there's nothing any of you can say to deny this primal fact.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

This

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Yeah, you're definitely a woman. Only a thot would be this clueless.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

only 10% of men will lose their virginity
Okay, pal.

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

im not
its not my fault you type like a retard

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

This. Also keep in mind that there's a HUGE amount of variability in what men will find attractive in women, whereas the things women prefer in men are much more one-dimensional with little variation.

Whether you have big tits or small tits, there are men who prefer that.
Whether you are tall or smol, there are men who prefer that.
Whether you are thicc or sticc, there are men who prefer that

The only actual hard pass is not being a complete hambeast. Even if you're only "a little obese" there are even still motherfucking chubby chasers.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

Jow Forums is ironically full of hypernormies who base their view of reality off of tinder and instagram while complaining about "normies."

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Post your cock then.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

go to /soc/ if you want to see a cock so bad, faggot

William Smith
William Smith

this, although that don't go bald part kinda sucks since it isn't in the cards for 2/3 men

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Men and Women are both normally distributed for attractiveness
Your masculine brain tries to cope with logic. Women don't judge men with a realistic gaussian distribution like men judge women. It's pretty binary, hot or not.

Attached: 1525712752124.jpg (49 KB, 534x654)

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

beta buck alpha fucks.
Some males get laid because they SIMP

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

? What kind of question is this u fag pathetic. Go become a trannny fag

Robert Young
Robert Young

Acknowledgement of beauty does not imply sexual attraction. I can see the beauty of a landscape painting or a stained glass window in the same way I see the beauty of the male form, acknowledging beauty does not imply sexual attraction. Fish, birds, animals, and inanimate objects, all manner of things can all be beautiful, none of that implies sexual desire.
Mate, get on the next level and fuck some beautiful animals.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

I get you mate. I am bisexual. Most men are pudgy and radiate no sexual energy. I'd say 5% of men have sexual energy vs 30% of women.

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Oh wow. Breaking new study finds men forced to use OK cupid to find a mate aren't attractive. In other news women who can't keep a man are insufferable themselves, and not that attractive.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Do you data to the contrary?

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

implying women on OKcupid are attractive
The bottom of the barrel, you'll find it there.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

mfw handsome but 5'3".

Sometimes mate. Sometimes...

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

wanting women to not be fat fucking sows is not the same as only finding women with excessively skinny physiques attractive

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Thicc usually becomes fat.
Thin for gf, thicc for side chick.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

It's ruff

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

never said "thicc", a girl who doesn't eat and drink like shit all the time can maintain a healthy weight without having to have an emaciated skeleton bod

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Is this a fucking joke? Female, hands down.

You don't have to be a model to get laid as a man, but you can't even debate how much harder it is as a man than as a woman.

As a girl you just have to not look like you ran into a door at full speed and not be fat and there will be an army of guys willing to do anything to smash. That is why you have so many 5s thinking they are way hotter than they are.

Shit I even know some guys who would fuck a fatty provided no one knew about it.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

sure, she still looks best in the first pic

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Chads are much rarer than Stacies

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

I know a guy who fucked a massive fat bitch from Craigslist. He said she was literally a 1 but wanted to fuck

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-01-13-20-29-20.png (8 KB, 57x75)

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

not fucking hills and oak wardrobes

Attached: 1546836818057.jpg (65 KB, 640x736)

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

That's the level after that.
Humans -> Animals -> Furniture -> Natural Formations on Earth -> The Milky Way

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Im always fucking the milky way. constant boner was annoying but now i just duct tape it to my stomach and wear high waisted trousers

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

tfw i have a milkyway fetish and a vore fetish

Attached: pd6oHZ5[1].png (74 KB, 1440x900)

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

For a woman, she just needs to be in shape and learns the basics of makeup.

Attached: PS.png (621 KB, 674x400)

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

For women it's kind of a lottery. Makeup or not, that girl is way hotter than your average Asian girl.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Assuming equal genetics then female. All they have to do is not be fat.
And under 30.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Attached: nikkietutorials-vintage-glam-makeover-1510857936.jpg (46 KB, 780x439)

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

not attractive in either picture

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

If you can't tell that's a fat chick with make-up, you are blind or have no standards.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Did you seriously think this would prove a point?

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Can you teach me how to have big dick energy?

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

ITT spergs fail to realize how a guy carries himself can override average looks
When a girl says they like confident men they mean it. If you’re awkward and reak of insecurity their pussies detect that shit and shrivel up. Hell even the way you walk and talk can make a big difference. Unfortunately autismos are typically a big combination of every pussy repellant

Evan King
Evan King

idk about you but I honestly wouldn't mind having a one night stand with this woman.

Attached: 1497529230998.jpg (407 KB, 1097x1920)

John Carter
John Carter

I just want to show the power of makeup and how easy it is for a woman to be somehow attractive.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

No I said they weren't attractive too.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

Thats because female attraction to men is based off of status rather than raw looks. It's the opposite of men

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

yeah I feel the exact same way
I hardly consider myself bi anymore because of how infrequently I meet an attractive guy

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

You chose a strange example because that obese white woman is not attractive even with makeup.
If I were gonna choose a better example I'd choose Taylor Swift. She's a generic white chick who people only see heavily made-up on stage. You wouldn't give her a second look IRL with casual makeup.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I don't find Paula Deen attractive, sorry. Great biscuits though.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

No you fucking idiot. "carries himself" and "looks confident" are just euphemisms for looking attractive.
Attractive man = confident
Ugly man = creep

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

Truth.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

how exactly? what do you think about doing with the milky way?

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

looks old and fat. would rather put my dick in a blender

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Wrong wrong wrong. My buddy is Jow Forums and good looking no homo. I’ve seen the hundreds of hot women he matches with on dating apps. He rarely closes because he’s autismo. Other friends who don’t even lift are smooth as fuck and close on the reg

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Just think about how vast the galaxy is. We are all connected. Not even talking about the whole infinite universe, I think the connection within the galaxy is the strongest. Beyond a galaxy there is a disconnect, but within the galaxy it's like one clump of connected existence. DNA is seeded throughout our galaxy, and I'm not convinced consciousness is not universal and contiguous.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Word

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

My buddy is Jow Forums and good looking no homo. I’ve seen the hundreds of hot women he matches with on dating apps
Right. He's attractive and he matched. I'm not saying personality has zero effective, but it's an effect AFTER THE FACT. They were still attracted to him at first and he blew it afterwards

Other friends who don’t even lift are smooth as fuck and close on the reg
Never even said anything about lifting. Obviously there are fucktons of guys who don't lift and are attractive. In terms of attracting women, your face matters much more than your muscles.

To reiterate the overall point, the whole "just have confidence bro" talking point people so commonly tout is utter fucking bullshit. At best it's just a side effect, a correlation, of the fact that people who are already good looking are more likely to be confident due to positive reinforcement. An ugly guy walking around "acting confident" is just going to get called a creep.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

If you're a man, unless you have a genetically good face and/or tall height, you're going to have to work a lot.
Tall height meme is bullshit. I’m 6”3 with a 2-4 face,

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

They were still attracted to him at first and he blew it afterwards
He routinely blows it before he even meets them. He’s terrible in real life too despite women throwing him signals

I terms of attracting women, your face matters much more than your muscles
Agreed but these guys are average at best and significantly worse looking than my fit buddy.

Obviously if you’re a troll lookin cave dweller confidence doesn’t do much but an average or even slightly below looking dude with game will beat a chad looking autist any day

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Source: t. 5'10" King of Manlets, getting married next month to a woman that's 5'8"
5’10 is fucking manlet now? Kek, kys. I’m an actual manlet (5’6”) and would kill to be that tall.

You’re not a manlet.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

That guy has fallen for the Jow Forums memes and cherrypicked tinder whore profiles and genuinely thinks anyone less than 6'0 is short.

Juan Long
Juan Long

fuck off nigger

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

It’s easier for a woman but it’s also a lot more important for a woman. A guy can be pretty slobby and still be successful.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

I once saw an obese neckbeard with a cane (yes, a fucking cane) come into a bar I was at and chat up these two morbidly obese chicks who were even bigger than him. These girls were easily 300+ lbs a piece. They all left together and I imagine they went back to his place became a sweaty blob of disgusting sex before gassing out in two minutes and adding yet another massive stain to his bed sheet.
But the point is, if he can do it, anybody can do it. Either stay in your lane or improve your lane.

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

stupid

Boobs, face and ass are all in large part genetic.

Men have a lot more upwards potential for any set of genes.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

dumb roastie

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

"Incels" seem to have the intention of demotivating men from pursuing women. What could their motivation be??

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

stupid cunt

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

Crabs in a bucket and psycho feminist raiders

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

I'm a guy

James Bennett
James Bennett

no you're not

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

tfw close to 2k tinder matches last year and still a virgin

Attached: 1541314255669.png (88 KB, 285x424)

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Can you show me?

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

If you answer anything other than women, you are fucking retarded. All they have to do is NOT EAT AS MUCH and JOG EVERY NOW AND THEN and there you have it

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

and genuinely thinks anyone less than 6'0 is short.

It could be in terms of 2019 sexual selection.
For instance: look at baldness. Bald dudes managed to pass on their genes historically or there wouldn't be bald dudes today, right?
But a baldlet in 2019 is unlikely to be some Bruce Willis looking dude and is more likely to look like a shaved ferret due to diet, a largely sedentary childhood and adolescence etc.

So what I mean is baldness and being <6'0 could be seriously selected against in the next couple of generations even though it wasn't a big deal in the last couple of generations.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

In this month, I have seen bald, fat, and short men hook up with women. Perhaps your problem is elsewhere.

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

I'm a 5'9 twink too, just have a good pic I guess

Attached: 1543766501953.jpg (284 KB, 1440x2560)

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

I'm not the guy you were replying to before and what you said doesn't really address my point.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

I've never used tinder before. I was shocked to hear guys say they had matches that wouldn't even reply to their messages let alone meet them.
How much of that have you experienced?

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

There are always studies going on this shit, the latest I saw basically said we were going in overinflation mode
the bottom 80% is getting fat/out of the dating pool
80% of the women are interested in the 5% (20% of 20% top men)

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

You mentioned that being sub 6' and being bald are likely to be selected out. I don't think that's likely because those people are still fucking a lot.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I'll give you guys a tip for dating sites. If you're on a site that gives you a check box for race: say that you are black.
Doesn't matter if you're not black. Your pictures will speak to that and if girls ask you about it you can make a joke about loving soul food or some shit.
These sites are going to be re-tooling their algorithms to try and boost interracial coupling. Especially non-whites with white women.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I think a lot of it depends on how interesting your opener is. I've made a chick profile before and they just get bombarded with "hey" and "dtf?" but I only felt like replying to the interesting ones, even platonically.
In my experience obviously hotter girls are more likely to ignore if conversation slows down as they have so many messages going on, and for me there is a point with ugly-ish girls where they actively try to keep the conversation going and keep bugging me, even when I have sperged out and tried to ignore them.
I get messaged once every few days but I never know where to go with it and just let it fizzle out. Talking irl is way easier for me cos I can gage their reactions to shit

Attached: 1527456389888.jpg (184 KB, 603x719)

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Gonna go against the grain here and say its easier to BECOME an attractive male than an attractive female.

Majority of a woman's attractiveness comes from her being born with symmetrical features and decent fat distribution. It's easier to maintain if she's already born attractive but its nigh impossible for a female to become attractive if shes born with shit genetics.

However for a male our attractiveness lies not only in our ingrained genetics but in our physical and social achievements. You can literally override shit genetics and an ugly face by being a high achieving male in something and women's view of your attractiveness will actually change.

I've seen tons of objectively physically unattractive men with literal 9/10's because they happen to excel at something and women are attracted to men who they perceive to be a highly ranked male.

Xavier Barnes
Xavier Barnes

I didn't intend to say that it's death sentence for your genes to be bald or short.
You know about Alpha Widows right? Like... A plain girl gets pumped and dumped by a Chad or two and waits the rest of her life thinking a Chad will marry her.
Well, how many girls today do you suppose haven't been fucked by a 6'4 guy or a guy with great hair?
Even most men don't realize that Male Pattern Baldness isn't just something that happens when you're old.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

1st pic is objectively best.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

I get the impression we would be shocked to find out how boring 95% of men on these sites really are.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Nah, they're about the same, the thing is that an ugly guy will probably die alone, an ugly girl can find SOMEONE to marry them, even an average looking non ugly guy

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Keep sucking dick.

Attached: 1527365795500.jpg (23 KB, 480x480)

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Is that Supermang in the background?

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

You're right in everything but this
this is balanced by men's more diverse taste in women
It's the exact opposite. All men would agree a certain woman is hot but it's not the same for them.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Thing is if you get fucked with face genetics as a female you're not able to recover from that. However if we're taking as a base an average male vs an average female, it's MUCH easier to become an attractive female. Just lose weight, and if you have shitty genetics that give you small tits and the fat doesn't go to your ass you can very very easily get a decent looking ass. The effort involved is minimal as you can just do meme exercises for the glutes and legs

See: just about every single instagram "fitness" girl out there. They all have zero fucking clue about what they're actually doing, they just copy something they saw online for glutes and do that at the gym with relatively light weight

Meanwhile as a man to even have a remotely decent body you gotta fucking bust your ass with cut/bulk cycles, tracking your macros, lifting heavy ass shit and taking just a ton of time to have a desirable physique.Add on top of that a good fashion sense, learning to groom, having an attractive personality and a bunch of other shit to be seen as attractive just on a first glance. Hell just to have good glutes as a man you have to put in 3 times the amount of effort as chicks do.

Gotta do heavy ass squats, glute bridges, deadlifts, a bunch of leg accesory work to make sure you don't get weak in any of your muscle groups, while girls just gotta do those stupid fucking cable kicks and smith machine half squats, maybe a dumbbell hip thrust with like 50lbs if they're really going at it

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Is this the real blackpill?

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Fucking this. Some of my best friends are pretty short guys, easily in the 5'7"-5'9" range, not exactly muscular or in shape and they get pussy like you wouldn't believe it. I find it so much harder to do the same at 6ft lifting for 3 years already with a fairly social and non autistic personality. I don't fucking get it, I know how to act in ways girls find charming and fun but these fucking guys are in a whole different level of seduction. One moment they're talking about seemingly random shit with some girl, the next one they're already fucking her. Manlet mentality is just a Jow Forums meme that dyel kids and shitposters like to spread.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

yep, agree 100%. i'm "bi" except 99% of dudes are fucking gross, so in reality i'm 99% straight.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

0/10 monkey face

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

I said equal genetics, retard. So if we're talking about a boobless, assless, ugly woman you have to compare her with her some narrow-shouldered manlet with birthing hips and an ugly face in which case the woman is going to have an easier time to get laid.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

atrractive male = V shape torso, muscles, good facial hair genes, symmetrical face
leaves out TALL

OP confirmed manlet. women can change their boobs, men can't change their height

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

Go ahead and take a look at this thread
jowforums.com/thread/49135423/fitness

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Based

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

vocaroo.com/i/s1TRDtOpZ8Gq

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

We're trying to save your dumb ass from being divorce/court raped and mentally drained.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

i get that, but how is it in any way arousing?

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

how interesting your opener is.

whew lad. Girls get bombarded with "hey" and "dtf" (although I will agree dtf is retarded) because these girls are just thots. Why expend all that energy in a pump and dump? If you are fit you don't even have to message them half the time they will message you. This has been proven multiple times. Also a quick opener is all you need if you are utilizing the "fishing net" method.

Every morning I would find my tinder with a ton of matches. I would then weed out the disgusting ones by unmatching. Then I would go down the line and paste this "Good morning. How are you?" Got a ton of pussy doing this.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Jow Forums is a good representation of normal life

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

you need to have an 8+ face to do that

Attached: 1541491289230.jpg (74 KB, 750x840)

Brayden White
Brayden White

lowkey
redpilled
pls exit the gene pool

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

top 5-10% of men
are you retarded?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Most people will lose their virginity, but only the top 5-10% of men can fuck pretty much whenever they want with ease. The other 90-95% have to work at it (attain a good job, be rich, be powerful, rape, etc)

Pretty much any woman can go to any bar (or on tinder nowadays) and find somebody to fuck her with little to no effort

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

female:
be young

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

She changes bathroom every birth?

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

If you're attractive then males have it easier. Attractive girls are weak and need protection and they get tons of creeps.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Female it mostly boils down to the attraction differance between men and women. Theres a much bigger selection of what men consider attractive than women so youre basically asking is it easier to get in a small box or a big box.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Yet they can have hundred a dollars a month extra in disposable income by just playing videogames in their pajamas and little make up.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Sure but that's how hoes make money. I still wouldn't wanna deal with creeps all the time. If you're attractive as a man, you're strong, girls want you and you don't have to take any shit from anybody. If you're jealous of hoes then you need to get a better job.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

I still wouldn't wanna deal with creeps all the time.
If youre a girl and youre on the internet youre dealing with creeps all the time regardless.

Im not jealous of the money itself just how easy it is to get it. Its almost formulaic. They dont even need to be the top 10% get almost rent money from that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit