is it easier to become an attractive male or an attractive female?

> is it easier to become an attractive male or an attractive female?

>atrractive male
V shape torso, muscles, good facial hair genes, symmetrical face

>attractive female
hips, decent size bewbs, not fat, has a pulse

Attached: 1547318811501.jpg (1080x961, 124K)

Assuming equal genetics then female. All they have to do is not be fat.

Female, no debate.

Attached: 6F07AD63-5FA3-4744-B850-46E352D0B2DB.jpg (1600x1200, 525K)

A male can work their way into an attractive form
For females it's something you are either born with or attain through surgical procedures
this is balanced by men's more diverse taste in women and the general expendability of individual males

If you're female and not deformed, literally don't be overweight or underweight and you'll be attractive to most men

If you're a man, unless you have a genetically good face and/or tall height, you're going to have to work a lot.

pretty much any female, no matter how fat or ugly, can get somebody to fuck her

only the top 5 or 10% of men have that privilege

>pretty much any female, no matter how fat or ugly, can get somebody to fuck her
what does this have anything to do with attractiveness? men will put their dicks in sheep and horses. i seriously doubt this makes them attracted to these animals.

like I'm redpilled so I understand but really I'm just hammering away in the gym daily to get swol and idk man maybe low key bitter

I just want to be attractive enough to reject hotties

All a woman has to do is not be fat. And I don't even mean just a little bit of fat I mean just don't be a fucking landwhale.

Much easier to be an attractive woman.

Ugly guys have it easier than ugly girls but average girls have it easier than average guys.

that's literally the definition of sexual attraction

Chick who lives above me is at least 250lbs, yet at least once a month she's getting pounded by some match from tindr. Meanwhile, 5'7 160 moderately fit me hasn't had sex in 4 years.
>attractive isn't even a metric for females

To be an attractive man
>be tall
>have good facial aesthetics
>lift weights for years
>have artistically good diet
>do bulking and cutting
>get down to low bodyfat
>have high-status job
>have money
>be independent
>have large friend group and be popular
>cultivate a confident and charming personality
>don't go bald

To be an attractive woman
>don't over-eat
>that's it, just stop eating so much

Female hands down.
Women really only have appearance to worry about for sexual attraction.
Men need charm, social skills, status, etc., which are subtler and harder to develop.

look at that 4head lmfao

I'm not an unattractive man by any measure but idk I just feel cheated?

I'm 5'9, got good degree, can grow a beard, just feel like I'll never know what it is to have people falling over me to call me attractive.

>attractive men
Give a shit about being attractive on some base level (hygiene, fitness, etc.)
>attractive women
Who fucking cares, they'll fit into some degen's wack fetish eventually

Its easier to become an attractive female but a man can be way higher in attractiveness than a woman. a 10/10 woman is only slightly better than a 9/10 but a 10/10 man would mog a 9/10 hard

dude just become a famous pop singer

Manlet mentality is toxic, and they can smell it (almost literally; there's a pheromone signature).
Just own your shit. Focus mentally on your pros and ignore your cons. Chicks don't want tall dudes, they just want dudes taller than themselves most of the time, and 5'9" is high enough above the average woman that you'll be fine.
Source: t. 5'10" King of Manlets, getting married next month to a woman that's 5'8"

lol manlet is a meme I don't have a problem getting women I just kinda resent how I had to workout hard and have discipline while most women can just do nothing and be "attractive"

Ah. Misread the direction of your envy. My bad.

those women that do nothing literally look like a sack of shit by the time theyre 30.

are those the same ones that scream "there are no good men left" after they spent their youth partying and ruined their skin staying up and drinking?

men gradually get more attractive as they get older as long as they stay in shape.

women usually turn into shells of their former self

Your mom presumably fucked your dad, would you consider him to be in the top 10% of males?

There's countless females who are considered pretty yet their male counterpart would be an incel. It is much harder to be attractive for men - Men need height/frame alongside facial aesthetics too

is this why traps exist???

Attached: 0d366fd03c325974294a9b5ce565497a--military-girl-anime-fight.jpg (736x817, 92K)

Unironically yes. Look for example at that E-Sport nerd who is 4/10 incel when dressed as a male but gets half of Jow Forums to Lust after his trap form

No, it’s men who can’t attract the woman they want so they become that woman.

Attached: 0A17F089-ADAC-439F-9066-BB36C35F5C80.jpg (640x426, 28K)

Maybe someone really desperate. If she's not cute nor wife material, I just don't see the point of sticking my dick in there.

More or less yeah. Whether consciously or subconsciously, they recognize that life as a woman is life on easy mode. They wish to play on easy mode, and so they think they can just switch over to being a woman. Of course it doesn't actually work like that, but that's more or less their mindset.

It's why MtF trannies are so much more common than FtM.

>Maybe someone really desperate.
So most men.

According to that research on tinder's match system, females are easy mode

80% of the men interested in the low 20% of women

80 % of women interested in the 20% top men

Attached: 1497158713669.png (627x430, 257K)

You got it slightly wrong. Bottom 80% of men compete for bottom 20% of women. Top 80% of women compete for Chad (top 20% of men). Women can always date 2-3 Points above their looksmatch. These days it's closer to a 95/5 ratio btw

Attached: predator_large_17.jpg (400x300, 37K)

You'll be an attractive man if you post sauce of this semen demon. How old is she? She's like peak female beauty

redpilled

Delete this.

Female.

>All they have to do is not be fat.
This.

Attached: women and willpower.png (1236x276, 52K)

Just look at the data. Women think 80% of men are ugly

are women sexist?

It’s easier for females if they have the right genetics, less ability to cover up genetic shortcomings than men do
You’ll still only be as attractive as your genetics permit, so some men will not really look all that attractive even with a lot of work

Attached: 28DC0949-28B4-4B0A-B20F-105FF2477CF5.gif (245x245, 487K)

Just be in good shape, dress decently, and take care of your hair/facial hair.

Most modern dudes are sloppy as fuck. If you have your shit together and look like you give a fuck you're above average.

A lot of motherfuckers in this thread have no idea about how "all these girls that have it so easy" spend an hour every day putting on makeup and deciding what to wear.

More like retarded + entitled

You don't need people "falling over you" to find a mate.

To be fair that's kind of true.

You ever browse through Jow Forums threads and think, "Damn, I'm not gay, but that is a very attractive man."?

Maybe that's just what attractive men look like, and attractive men are very very rare, so we almost never see them, which is why we think we're all not gay.

Maybe if most men were attractive-by-default, like most (non-fat) women are attractive-by-default, the human race would realize we're all be pansexual (we all know a sexy person when we see it, regardless of their gender).

It's just that right now, we have a whole gender dimorphism where 50% of the species that is unambiguously unaesthetic by birth unless they put forth an active effort to undo that.

I have a gf so I'n not concerned but here I'll give you an example

>when will never compliment directly, they will always be ambiguous about it or "hint"

at the gym where I workout the front desk girl told me I had "nice shoes" which really means "hey I find you attractive" but they will never say that because should I not show interest she can just write it off as "geez user I was just saying I like your shoes"

women compliment what you have, not who you are

This. Looks don't matter for women.

> Women can always date 2-3 points above their looks

Fucking lol you're talking out of your ass. Think about this shit. Men and Women are both normally distributed for attractiveness. Most people want to find a partner and settle down. The percentage of the population that is still just chasing tail is nowhere near enough to distort this into a 95/5 ratio like you're claiming. The world isn't Tinder.

implying women all rate men the same (they dont)

In his prime? Probably. He was in great shape after the Marines and ended up getting married 3 times (and cheated on all 3 of them). So he's a degenerate, but a successful one.

>Using the word pansexual.
Kys.

>thinking all people are "pansexual"
Kill yourself, degenerate.

I want a foursome with the Gilmore girls so fucking bad.

Yes you do, bitch.

If you find someone that likes you as you are before hitting peak appearance and lifestyle, they’re a waste of time.

Mtf's are not more common irl, they're just more online.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

>Chicks don't want tall dudes

Come on man, that's a load of shit and you know it. I work in an incredibly busy commercial environment and I see probably at least 100 couples a day (from a distance that I can perceive their looks etc) and pretty much the only accurate predictor or perceivable trend that I can find for who is going to be the guy with a qt girl, is a man that is significantly taller than her (6"-1'). Skinny/muscular, looks/badlooks. beard/nobeard, glasses/noglasses seem to have no real significant correlation. Of course none of the dudes are ugly, but many are just plain or average, some even kinda feminine or wimpy looking, or kinda pudgy. It really doesn't seem to matter.

That's not to say that being a manlet means that you can't get women or that a woman will outright reject you for it (as long as you aren't shorter than her), but considering to guys with all other things being equal, height is an advantage.

The bots found the keyword!

link?

wrong
for both genders, its literally:
>have good genetics
>decent bf, hygiene
>good personality

if youre a guy, you need money and confidence. if youre a girl, hygiene + looks matter WAY more

bluepilled

Says the NPC programmed by the globohomo agenda.

Fuck off retard. Even gross women can land a decent guy.

>has a pulse
speak for yourself

Wrong!
They can get sex, but they're far less likely to get long term companionship.

Young women have it easier, as long as they have good genetics they just need to lose weight and tone their ass. Women lose their looks grudually after their late twenties. Men need to work harder initially if they aren't naturally gifted, but if they work hard their looks will last into their 40's and potentially older.

like this?

Attached: notfat.jpg (660x880, 184K)

Men are some of the most attractive women.

Women are not some of the most attractive men.

>good facial hair genes
not necessary at all, just go clean shaven
>only men need symmetrical faces
this is something that's required by both sexes to have a face that is considered attractive.

Literally just an incel COPE thread.

Acknowledgement of beauty does not imply sexual attraction. I can see the beauty of a landscape painting or a stained glass window in the same way I see the beauty of the male form, acknowledging beauty does not imply sexual attraction. Fish, birds, animals, and inanimate objects, all manner of things can all be beautiful, none of that implies sexual desire.
You're just a faggot, or brainwashed, or a combination of those. Stop projecting your worldview onto other people.

Attached: 1536496981860.png (950x968, 154K)

>has a pulse
*had a pulse

>posting inbred mongrels as an example if a shit looking woman
Good job, you surely showed him
>mfw she could easily get someone to fuck her

Based

based

Attached: kira_hand_girlfriend.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

www.kys.co.uk/off-my-fucking-board-newfag

whatever

yeah, but does that make them attractive? we're talking about being attractive
also this

They ATTRACT mates.

oh boy, it's one of those self-proclaimed "femcels"

women don't even have to spend any money to make their breasts bigger

Attached: 1502684515437.png (1002x419, 479K)

She took the "eating for two" meme too literally, and probably has an architect for a husband.

Attached: brosnan.png (308x426, 332K)

That's just because of photoshopped pics and good angles. In candid pics people agree he looks terrible.

yes, but their mates get with them out of desperation

im a guy

You talk like a women, baby girl

>You talk like a women
what makes you think so?

like can you not?

i havent said that
youre mistaking me for someone else

>that pic
>he'd rather fuck a skellington who looks like peter pan than a chubby woman with big titties and ass.
Lads it's 2019 no one is forcing you into that closet anymore. Just say admit you're more than a little bi-curious and you find boyish physiques attractive.

Third pic is the hottest and there's nothing any of you can say to deny this primal fact.

This

Yeah, you're definitely a woman. Only a thot would be this clueless.

>only 10% of men will lose their virginity
Okay, pal.

im not
its not my fault you type like a retard

This. Also keep in mind that there's a HUGE amount of variability in what men will find attractive in women, whereas the things women prefer in men are much more one-dimensional with little variation.

Whether you have big tits or small tits, there are men who prefer that.
Whether you are tall or smol, there are men who prefer that.
Whether you are thicc or sticc, there are men who prefer that

The only actual hard pass is not being a complete hambeast. Even if you're only "a little obese" there are even still motherfucking chubby chasers.

Jow Forums is ironically full of hypernormies who base their view of reality off of tinder and instagram while complaining about "normies."

Post your cock then.

go to /soc/ if you want to see a cock so bad, faggot

this, although that don't go bald part kinda sucks since it isn't in the cards for 2/3 men

>Men and Women are both normally distributed for attractiveness
Your masculine brain tries to cope with logic. Women don't judge men with a realistic gaussian distribution like men judge women. It's pretty binary, hot or not.

Attached: 1525712752124.jpg (534x654, 49K)