Tips to increase concentration and improve mental state?

I have an exam tomorrow and I want to know whether there is anything i can do right now to make me more focused for tomorrow. I'm already on day 11 of nofap. (I usually start no fap at least 10 days before the exam to max mental gains)

Attached: AssGoBoom.jpg (960x960, 154K)

sniffing lavender-scented stuff will improve your working memory

Right ass doesn’t look natty

Get your mom science of my board

Can it be anything? Like soap?

Attached: lavender 21.png (1324x378, 127K)

Bumppity

Some cardio now and 8 hours of sleep.

Does anyone find right attractive?
fucking degenerates

Bruh who doesn't

Only niggers find that attractive
See

Me.
Its just a fat bitch showing her cellulite ass.

Don't eat in the morning but still consume electrolytes (pink salt, potassium, magnesium...etc) and maybe a vitamin C and vitamin D3 supplement. Those 3 things help me feel more awake and focused for sure

1.Sleep
2.exercise before learning&exam if possible for ~30min at least - it amps up the brain functionality and increases memory retention by 20%.
3. Positive mental stance, tests proved manipulating whether you believe you can make it affects performance statistically significant.

Taking testosterone.

I have no idea about the mental state, but I know just the place to increase concentration

Attached: 1535917908535.jpg (1602x2239, 589K)

I DNA tested almost entirely Swedish, Norwegian, and Icelandic genes and I find that attractive. Juicing up 100% makes you go for fat asses. The higher a dose I go on the more ridiculous it gets. I'm convinced it has something to do with recognizing that those women can take a serious pounding.

Attached: 1544407860965.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Literally just a different angle bro

is that teddybearosito?

she's gotten so nasty recently

Fuck plastic sugery. For 1000s of years only african women looked like this and how im supposed to believe european decent women suddendly starred developing bodies like this in the past 8-10 years? Looks wrong and sinfull.