Does excessive mastrubation cause hair loss?

Does excessive mastrubation cause hair loss?

Attached: 6-Signs-that-You-Are-Suffering-From-Male-Pattern-Baldness.jpg (1678x1119, 256K)

No

yes

Yes

no but your palms might get hairy, according to my mom

all joking aside, no. it's genetics, and possibly stress. not sure if one is more powerful than the other -- assuming genetics

Absolutely fucking not.

Source: Me having a full thick head of hair at 32.

Attached: 567867678.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

Many say it does (ejaculation), but there’s no solid evidence behind said claims.

Also, the guy in your picture doesn’t seem to suffer from MPB.

Attached: A30B71CE-57F0-4DD0-B26D-03D76DC5C9E0.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

I CAN'T STOP BEATING MY DICK. I HAVE NO PROSPECT OF GETTING LAID FOR MONTHS HOW DO I BLOCK THESE URGES WHEN THE HUMAN BODY WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN TO FUCK? NOT EVEN UGLY. NOT EVEN AVERAGE. FUCKING GOOD LOOKING FACE 6 FOOT CURSED FOR COMMITTING SOME GRAVE SIN IN MY PAST SO THAT I CAN NEVER GET LAID. NO SOCIAL CIRCLE TO MEET GIRLS EVER. IS NOFAP EVEN WORTH IT LIKE THIS

no. hairless is a function of DHT levels and DHT sensitivity.

It does.
If you have balding genes, DHT will cause hairloss, and ejaculation(wether is from sex or fapping) causes a spike in DHT, which makes you shed more hair.
I'm a hairlet and I've seen it since my teens, everytime I fap my hair falls a lot more.
If you have good hair genes you shouldn't worry, though.

No, it is dihydrotestosterone, a metabolite of testosterone.
/nofap/ belives not fapping increases testosterone, wich results in higher levels of dihydrotestosterone.
But to be honest, it is mostly about how sensitive your hair folicles are instead of your DHT-levels.
(except when you totaly nuke them with finasteride or antiandrogens, but that has some serious downsides)

Not trolling

YES you could lose hair. Everytime you fap you lose Zinc through semen. Zinc deficiency causes alopecia. Which means hair loss.

You might not be prone to over accumulation of DHT. I can for example mastrubate 2 times per day for a week and I will notice ton of hair coming out when I shower but when I stop the hair loss gets reduced to maybe 2-5 strands per shower. When you mastrubate testosterone get converted into DHT which binds to hair follicles + the ZINC and Copper loss after furious mastrubation cycles can contribute to extreme shedding as well.

There's really two separate questions
1) does masturbation lead to hair loss overall?
2) specifically in people susceptible to hair loss, does masturbation speed-up/worsen the rate of hair loss?

I'm trying to cut down on my fapping because my hair is starting to thin. It's most likely old wives tale bullshit, but if there's a chance, I should go for it.

Also get more Zinc and Copper in your diet. Eat kale, sesame seeds, Avocados, chicken, tofu, lentils, low fat yoghurt etc... Check how much the body needs and get that recommended DV per day. Also try to remove all sugar and drink water also try intermittent fasting and natural hair loss masks etc... Detox your body and put it in the alkaline state and the hair loss should stop.

You are literally me.
What do we do?

Attached: hd boomer.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

You guys are so damn stupid...

What do you expect? Lost of people have been pushing this meme.

I thought it was a meme until I went nofap. Been going on 4 months now. Dont notice 'God like feels' but do see some hair coming back faintly. Baby hairs and stuff.

My hair on my head gets darker during nojerk. Everytime after 5 days someone always comments how it is darker. Doesnt feel thicker though

Fapping makes you age faster, so yes.

Jow Forums is full of retards

It did for me but that's from years of pulling my hair with my opposite hands fantasizing about being ridden by a 7 foot tall woman trying to smash my pelvis. Eventually started pulling it out and it would fall out on its own. Started shaving my head, ended up having sex with a girl taller than me but she was a sweetheart who just wanted to be treated and treat me tenderly so it was kind of a disappointment sexually. I miss her though.

>fit IS FulL oF retArds

Attached: CF8C87DC-56A4-4975-9960-8714A56C6997.png (601x508, 139K)

Good for you, the problem is that no one has provided before and after pics.

Kek.

It's called faith user. It can be quite rewarding

Meditate. seriously. once you start going at it you cant stop. meditate and within 5-10 mins you dont want to do it anymore.

OR:

>Hit the gym
>run outside
>go outside and do some shit.

absolutely it drains blood from your head... so it also shrinks the brain.

not a chance
t. 37yo 3-8 times a day

Everytime you climax you deprive your brain/head of oxygen. Promoting hair loss.

>Detox your body and put it in the alkaline state
These are the types people giving fitness advice here

fuck dude, get a life

What other downsides besides potential impotence?

this.
>haha just reverse the pH of your blood bro! nbd, not like having slightly acidic blood is normal

Depends on the actual type of blocker, to list a few:
>infertility (permanent)
>osteoporosis
>mood-swings
>slower gains
>lower endurance

Finasteride is one with less serious side effects than real anti-androgens, as it is a selective DHT-blocker.
I suggest you google them and read them for yourself.

Finasteride doesnt cause infertility, just low sperm counts.
This is reversed after 2 weeks of stopping fin though.

As I said it depends on the type of the blocker and finasteride has the least side effects.

if it does it would certainly explain a lot

So what's the difference between beating your dick too much, and being a chad who fucks every night? I've seen chads who fuck as much as I fap and their hairlines are intact.

Everything is ultimately genetic, that doesn't translate to "unavoidable". Look up epigenetics. There are cases, for example, of twins and triplets with different degrees of hair loss. Lifestyle is a huge factor. was just watching a diet channel on YT and the dude was saying that he's one of three triplets and one of his brothers has MPB while he has a full head of hair.

assuming this isn't total placebo it probably has something to do with oils, since your hair can't change color that quickly and reversibly

>can't stop beating your dick
>no prospect of getting laid for months
the latter is a consequence of the former
stop masturbaring so that you make more of an effort to get laid and/or lower your standards