In the future, being fit won't set you apart, it will be the bare minimum. Think about it. With social media...

In the future, being fit won't set you apart, it will be the bare minimum. Think about it. With social media, the bar will keep being raised. Better nutrition, better information, better drugs. The rich will continue to become more fit, healthy and beautiful, shaped and toned bodies being shown off in active wear will be the new status symbol (sales of active wear set to overtake luxury brands in 2022). Why would an attractive fit girl date someone who isn't into the fit lifestyle or vice versa? I've seen this happen on tinder already. Girls who workout ONLY swipe on guys who are big and athletic.

So... Use that as motivation. Don't just aim to improve yourself, aim to be uncommon amongst the uncommon. Your chances of procreating depend on it. Go to the gym TODAY.

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-150425.png (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to shove my head into those porcelain thighs and eat that pussy like a pudding buffet

I eat healthy and just do cardio regularly. As long as I am not fat and have healthy erections, I am good to go.

>fit girls want fit guys

Life is truly pain

That's a man, baby.

Sounds good in theory, but reality just disagrees with you

Which part are you disputing?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-12-03-43-968_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x841, 320K)

Don't let your descendents become genelets, work on improving yourself so you can attract a healthy specimen. There are things you can do right now to improve your chances. Get on the journey of physical mastery and you won't regret it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-12-11-07-706_com.tencent.mm.png (1047x1109, 1003K)

what are you talking about

2/3 of the population are overweight and it's only getting worse lmao

This. Cant see dumb people changing their ways within the next few generations

Wow, a whole 10% difference, in a group that arguably lies more often and virtue signals.
>Implying some poll translates into actual spending practices.

This is good for humanity. Just like the economy, higher competition and access to information leads to progress.

You make one fatal flaw. You forget that the rich have approximately 0% of the children.
/thread

Most guys at my college are fat fucks or freshman looking skinny fucks, some only get GFs because of social circle and a higher ratio of girls to guys

also and the fact most the few chads or gymbros running around here hook up and dont really settle down

Attached: 12414.png (1024x1024, 117K)

Yep, this here. And with all the body positivity bullshit, things will get worse.

Rich people might have fewer kids but those kids have higher parental investment and resources. You know those Hollywood actors who get Jow Forums because they have a team of personal trainers, nutritionists, and cooks waiting on them hand and foot, and money and free time are never the limiting factor in their progress? Rich kids are like that, but for all of life. They will get the highest ACT scores because their parents buy tutors. They will get into the best colleges. Their parents "know people" who can help them find a job after graduation. They will graduate with no debt. They're free to pursue any entrepreneurial endeavor and have easier access to capital. They'll live in the best houses in the healthiest neighborhoods with the best quality air and water and zero cirme. Rich people may have 1% of the kids, but those 1% of the kids are 80% more likely to be GigaChads. It's quality over quantity.

True, or the fit girl will date the rich guy and not fuck him and fuck the Jow Forums guy on the side lmao

best post
this is why getting fit gets you so many bitches because like, nobody is fit. you go to the gym and you see all your competition.

K

Doesn't matter. They have approximately 0% of the kids. Not even 1% you fucking idiot. You really don't know anything about anything, and you really don't know shit about societies and populations. Fuck off.

I know I'll sound like a psychopathic selfish cunt but I like this since there's less competition for me

Why compare yourself to the mediocre? Of course I'm talking about the middle class professionals where appearance actually matters in things like business deals. Do you think investment bankers compare themselves to the bottom 2/3 of the population? They stay fit to compete amongst the social elite. And that social elite is only going to keep rising above the plebs but here you all are competing for the bottom 2/3 lmao
Yeah the data is never perfect but this is proprietary research done by the consulting firm I work for. Sample size of 350 is pretty decent for this type of thing. Try using your brain to extrapolate future trends for once.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-13-23-11-823_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x866, 352K)

hitler had the right idea, he was acting as the right hand of god or nature
nature will act anyways, but it will be slower and more insidious

And over half the world is starving and illiterate. You can’t compare yourself against them. In a digitized, connected world, you need to be in the top .001% of the global population. Just being American puts you around the top 5% or so even if you’re a fucking gas station cashier. Being fit and healthy and rich moves you further up.

Yes, it has never been a better time to be fit. I'm saying you have to take full advantage of the situation and be extraordinary, because ordinary is getting better.
No. This is the right mindset. Everything is a competition in this existence.
Are you stupid Satan? He literally said quality of quantity. What is even your argument? A handful of people DO control a disproportionate amount of the population.

This is why I love telling fat people that they look ok and healthy while I go to the gym everyday.

I believe the Milliennails will be the second coming of the Boomers.

t. unironic 31 year old

Go read some anthropology... Males are attracted to physical beauty, women are attracted to social status, something that can absolutely not be portrayed in dating apps like Tinder, that's why you actually have to leave your fucking basement and meet new people in the real world to be more successful at dating.

You are quite wrong here, young man.

>Get liked by girl with massive thicc titties.
>Hoo boy
>Click next picture
>She's obese

WHEN WILL SOMEONE HOT LIKE ME HOLY FUCK I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF WAITING

Attached: 1493580690756.png (399x322, 47K)

Lmao trying to sound smart but missing the point altogether. Yes status has historically been important but the modern prevalence of image based dating shows the new emphasis of male appearance. Hence all the salty incels complaining on how the game is changing. We ain't living in the 1950's anymore, women can now earn their own salaries. Now they look for other symbols of status, ironically reverting to ancient traits of sexual dimorphism (height, frame, high T face).

Technology has had a massive influence on the trajectory of human mating patterns. I suggest educating because this will affect the West in a major way. John Calhoun's famous mouse experiment can be seen to becoming true in our society
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
(PS everyone on Jow Forums are the faggy mice who just groom themselves everyday without being included in the mating. The 'pretty ones')

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-12-11-10-202_com.tencent.mm.png (1049x1084, 1.06M)

Hmm...I don't remember posting this..

Attached: 1543716832749.jpg (540x525, 45K)

HAES is winning the war against fitness, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I disagree. Physical Fitness can be a sign of social status, but it the other way around does not necessarily apply.

I know a bunch of easy going skinnyfat dyels that slaughter pussy on a weekly basis just because they're capable of holding a decent conversation and because their well connected in the part scene (knowing a bunch of people) in my city.

I've also talked to girls that think bodybuilder like physique is not attractive at all and so on...

This is what happens when you formulate your world view based on your time lurking Tumblr and /fph/. Do you spend time outside of Reddit and Jow Forums observing real, normal people in society? Notice how more and more people at the office are cycling into work, know what calories are, subscribe to meal prep services? Oh wait of course you don't because you live in a digital bubble without any connection to reality lmao.
I'm not saying HAES isn't a thing. But the people who fall for that shit are low self-esteem failures on the skirts of society. They will drop from the gene pool in a generation or two. Normal people will continue to become healthier, advances in nutrition and medicine will increase lifespans and the dessimination of health information will continue to be made easier with the internet.

This is obvious to everyone except autists on this board who unironically believe (or cling to the hope) that reaching 1/2/3/4 will unlock a gf. Being won't solve all your problems (clearly evident if you spend time observing fitizens), but it HELPS your confidence so you can have decent conversations, enjoy halo effect etc. So many people miss this point.
Also
>Listening to what girls say about what they find attractive
>Not observing the obvious: all else equal the athletic physique comes out on top

Fuck off samefag. I already said you literally don't know anything about societies and populations. That still hasn't changed.

Yes you did say that and then you failed to offer anything of actual value to the conversation. This is because you're not capable of joining in a discussion, you retarded DYEL. get out of this thread and off this board.

kek, literally the exact opposite will happen

instant gratification is becoming more prevalent in every aspect of life. Slowly eroding our dopamine receptors, leading to more over eating and accompanied by further automation and sedentary lifestyles.
Obesity is only projected to continue to rise.

Our brains will be slowly rewired and society will eventually just find it easier to change their definition of attractive and beauty.

or those that can afford gene mutation and genetically engineered humans will truly become the master race.

also, implying that social media is beneficial to the overall fitness of society is dumb as hell.

It's a hive of wretchedness full of fuck boys on roids and attention whoring thots exploiting the hopes and dreams of gullible people by shilling their useless programs/supplements/ and merch.

Then when they get promised dramatic results in 6 months and still look like complete shit, albeit slightly better shit, they get depressed/discouraged and give up.

Not really, because the pool of possible mates shrinks at about the same rate as the pool of possible competitors. Unless you're into fat chicks, in which case you should kill yourself.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from based on our society's values you've definitely got a point. See posts above for people making the same argument regarding the lower 2/3, the majority of society. I agree that our dopamine receptors are being eroded but if you aren't inherently weak and degenerate you'll seek relief from chasing empty pleasure by partaking in things like exercise. Hence the gap widening, HAES vs fit. The point of this thread is to help you decide to be fit in spite of these facts, not denying them.

You have provided zero evidence that the entire population changes based on nearly 0% of a population that will literally never interact with over 99% of the entire population.

Again. You LITERALLY do not understand how populations work. You're an idiot. You have failed to prove your assertion which is pulled out of your ass. Fuck off, moron.

I've learned everything I know from watching free content on YouTube. All memes aside, I first found Jeff after I looked up how to rehab a rotator cuff. I learned how to bench from Brian Alsruhe, about hypertrophy volume landmarks from Dr Mike Israetel. And yes even the importance of neck and traps from certain other memelords. My point is technology is a platform , who you follow or get influenced by is your own choice.

>Muh nearly 0%
>Muh 99%
Talk about pulling things out of your ass and continuing to harp on about them. I've provided more than enough evidence of an increased focus by millennials on health and wellness to start a conversation. You're the one being angry for no apparent reason adding nothing of value.

>Durrrr I don't like facts just take my word for it.
You have given zero evidence, only your assertions.

I provided research from Euromonitor, one of the leading strategic market research firms to back up my assertion that wellness is receiving more attention from millennials, justifying the assertion that fitness is a growing trend. You can question the validity of the research but at least fucking read the evidence provided before saying there's zero evidence. Jesus Christ.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14-15-12-45-414_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x852, 355K)

this. they won't change even if it meant death

That's how it should be. The Jow Forums revolution is coming.

Most of those people will die off without reproducing, and the ones who do reproduce will have their kids see their sins of being gluttonous and hopefully decided against that lifestyle, and those who don't will also most likely die off.

Shut up you fucking faggot. People look more weak, pathetic, and fat by the day. I will ascend to god status with my fit brothers. We will only have to nod to let each other know that we are both part of the annointed. Get fucked.

Don't feel bad user, you should strive to be the best possible version of yourself even if it means mogging the rest