Tick tock carnies

#TimesUp

Attached: BASED_CANUCKS.png (511x520, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/08/23/the-removal-of-statues-in-canada-reflects-a-will-to-erase-history/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2c90f6f1e2f3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*tick tock canucks

Canada is the next Sweden
Another great country falling for liberal memes

what has that got to do with womanisation?

Good, meat is bad for you anyway and any more than 6oz a week is probably worse than smoking a pack of cigarettes a week.

>Canada

Canada is basically Basedland

Attached: Infographic-11-foods-nta.jpg (2480x3508, 1.73M)

Precisely my question user. what the actual fuck did they mean by this? 1/5 of Canadians are onions? Uhm, fuck off please we already know that. OP, stop posting this low quality bait.

>there are people out there who believe this

nice bait

Why is the fat on that so fucking yellow?

It's brown adipose tissue and it indicates a healthier animal.

>t. Schlomo Goldstein

>Carbohydrates are hugely important for Testosterone production

THANKS. KETOTARDS BTFO

Attached: msty.gif (443x250, 1.14M)

>6.4 million canadians have already restricted or eliminated meat from their diets
Meaning most of that is the "restricted" category, and I guarantee that's mostly just because of how retardedly expensive meat is in leafistan. And the ones that are actually vegetarian are probably all pooinloo hindus and shit in toronto

>while a third of the population intends to do so
Yeah, and a majority of the population says they intend to start going to the gym on new years

Attached: canada leaf.jpg (300x295, 15K)

Canada is ideologically worse than sweden i reckon. They are actively erasing their history and culture. Sweden, at least, did it partially by accident. Canada's erasure is intentional and systematic.

You sure about that? Never seen yellow fat on wagyu

Elaborate

>implying Canada knows what it’s doing
Top kek. They can’t even figure out where they pee from.

im English and i love red meat, just don't know what that word is doing there, not even entirely sure what it means

please either revise your typing style or kill yourself pronto

>Pronto
Kys first bb

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/08/23/the-removal-of-statues-in-canada-reflects-a-will-to-erase-history/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2c90f6f1e2f3
Theyre also changing currency to be fag friendly and forcing science faculties to teach "other ways of knowing" (i.e. injun hoodoo)
Trudeau has literally said "Canada has no culture"

That's pretty damn depressing

You don't see russia pulling down statues of stalin despite his 20m+ body count

Yeah but Russia are not to be emulated, they're degenerates

Better than Canada desu.

t. Canadian

>snake oil food
if you want higher test then pin test user

imagine being vegan, lol i would be resentful towards carnies too OP, youre missing out

Attached: 1547404731107s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

based

already on it darling

I knew one vegan and he was the stereotypical proselytizer boomer memes make fun of. Nobody outside his cult listens to him. The real reason Canadians no longer eat meat is because they can't afford it. Things are very, very bad up here if you weren't already aware.

Let me guess? By NOT eating red meat?

Look man meat is just expensive as fuck here, no one is not eating meat by choice. I’m lucky I have a job that lets me afford normal luxuries in life like decent food. I’m lucky Ive got my own place to live without having to share it with anyone other than my wife and kids. These vegan cucks are not the majority of leafs lol

Attached: BEF27A15-758D-4746-B442-C304E32B1E9F.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

If you think our cuck prime minister speaks for us that would be like saying that Obama spoke for you during his presidency you faggot. Few people in Canada actually like that fucking faggot

Then why the fuck does a prime rib steak still cost nearly 20 fucking dollars? I'd eat that everyday if it wasn't so damn expensive.

You can get frozen chicken breast cheap. You can get tuna cheap.

Where do I get a pin test from?

youre not wrong, but youre not really right. let me explain

you probably know that testosterone (TT) can be found in three forms; bound to SHBG, bound to albumin and alone (fT). SHBG-bound TT can only be used for sexual/reproduction purposes, while albumin-bound TT and fT are what is utilized by tissues for muscle growth.

high cortisol (from low carb) reduces SHBG testosterone levels primarily and albumin-bound TT secondarily. however, it has little to no impact on fT levels and, counterintuitively, high cortisol has a positive effect on fT levels during and after exercise.

the long and short of this is that in terms of the average Jow Forumsizens desired use for testosterone - muscle growth - high cortisol levels have little if any measurable impact on testosterone, at least in terms of muscle growth. your sexual health is definitely negatively impacted, though the amount of blood cortisol necessary to truly significantly reduce testosterone production is massive and pretty much impossible to replicate without injecting yourself with cortisol.

if you want to optimize this, i would suggest cruising on low to no carb on rest days and carbing up immediately prior or immediately after a workout, preferably after. this way you get the maximum amount of energy from fat as well as positive testosterone use.

t. medfag

Attached: 16834664.jpg (567x561, 57K)

i'd rather deal with faggy canadians than lying, backstabbing russians

The jews did it intentionally so that you'd be forced away from the foods that give you your umph and vitality because they want you weak docile and obedient. Cmon user get with the program, this is like common knowledge nowadays

Clickbait

this. I'm sure those foods help marginally in test deficient people but there's not much you can do to naturally increase test besides exercising(lifting+cardio), getting enough sleep, and eating a whole foods diet.

If you anons want a test boost so bad you'll have to start pinning LMAO.

which diet do i eat to lower test. i dont want to go bald

You want to lower DHT then. Stop masturbating. If you have naturally elevated levels of it you're fucked. Maybe go to the doctor to see if you can start an early prevention program or something but baseding it up is not the answer

don't know what you mean by "test" everyone here is natty. We only take vitamins and Whey protein

Attached: 1533676998544.png (640x1136, 202K)

I was just joking but as an experienced drug user I can say this is the worst way to get "vitamins" off the darknet lmao. I'm fucking paranoid though I do spy level security for a gram of wax

I'm sure this has nothing to do with the skyrocketing prices in canada

You know russians are trying to fuck you though. No one has any idea what trudeau is planning. Including himself.