What does Jow Forums meal prep for lunch

what does Jow Forums meal prep for lunch

Attached: mealprep.jpg (750x1125, 630K)

2 steaks and 5 hard boiled eggs

>Rice
Never going to make it

Why wouldn’t you just put more chicken and broccoli in?

Because you need carb you fucking retard.

Chicken and broccoli have carbs in them dipshit

I just open a pack of smoked trout and salmon. Requires zero preparation, and has a shitload of protein and good fats.

Attached: 39976821_265120334212792_5565061233633132544_n (1).jpg (2448x3264, 511K)

>chiken gave carbs
Oh god. Get the fuck out of here, user.

Attached: 1537678996698.jpg (253x314, 20K)

Probably 50% of my meals in the past three months have been some variation of chilli. Mostly with ground turkey. It's much more flavorful than boring fucking chicken and broccoli but basically the same concept and can be varied in so many ways by tweaking the vegetables and seasoning.

Attached: chicken breast nutritional facts.png (454x700, 78K)

been eating a lot of baked chicken and shrimp and red potatoes with rice and beans
I usually switch up sauces to throw on the chicken
I find broccoli to be unpalatable most of the time

About 3000 calories

Attached: DCF74154-4BB8-4AF9-8B75-9CAB8FAA3E14.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

A can of deenz a bottle of hot sauce and a portion of fresh baguette
Based.

My god that looks depressing. There are better ways user...

hnng

Chicken/steak/tofu
Jasmine, basmati, or brown rice
Broccoli/mushrooms/asparagus

Pick one from every category and that's lunch for a week. Usually go w an asian dish.

Also overnight oats for the carbs

It looks really good to me desu, not even kidding.

All of those come out awful reheated in a microwave. Like 3/10 facsimiles of what they used to be.

I don't meal prep and I eat mostly frozen food like pizza or taquitos.

bulked and fitpilled

My dick

Can someone answer honestly how sure you are that you'll continue your current meal prep routine for the rest of your life? Do you really think you're going to be 40 and prepping arroz con pollo on Sundays? Why would you do this if it's only a temporary solution? Do you just enjoy the thrill of constantly thinking about your fitness?

What's your plan?
I honestly plan to find a wife and she'll cook everything, but until there, I need to meal prep.

>Ascended vanilla eating

I hope to achieve what you have one day.

I guess have some fruits, veg, meats, and sweet potatoes sitting around that I can munch on depending on what I want to eat. Obviously the meat entails firing up the stove but it takes like two seconds to sear the outside because I like my shit really rare.

so just eat it cold. i never use the microwave

never gonna make it

yeah for the foreseeable future. not like it takes that much effort.

>Can someone answer honestly how sure you are that you'll continue your current dental hygiene routine for the rest of your life? Do you really think you're going to be 40 and flossing your maxillary canines every night?

Do you lemon your broccoli?

I don't know, I feel like it's different because your nutrition is something that's supposed to taste good. It's essential to our survival, and if our food doesn't taste like food it causes stress. I've been on an intentionally bland but nutritious diet and it was stressful as hell. You can fight that stress for as long as you want but eventually you're going to return to or below baseline.

I'll never understand why you faggots stick to the white rice, bland chicken, and broccoli meme. 99% of you don't even have a sauce to go with it. It takes minimum effort to make a real dish worth eating and it's not like you're adding 1000 calories to it.

Maintenance
Meal1: beans, chicken, carrots, tuna, broccoli, eggs, rice, cayenne, turmeric, tomato paste
Meal2: oats, pb, milk, creatine
Total time: 2h for the whole week
Total cost: 4.23+tax/day
Macros: 195p, 107f, 342c (net), 66f
Micros: all met
Energy: 3300kcal

ok different strokes i guess. i personally don't mind eating "bland" food all the time, especially if it means devoting less mental effort to what/how to cook next

Absolutely this. I evolved from daily cooking to mix in food items into an edible enough sludge split in 2L glass containers.
I don't eat, i feed.

Oh, I have a toaster oven for reheating. Shit's amazing.

cold rice is ass

Jow Forums user trying to eat healthy
Microwaving food in plastic containers
Cancer by 35
Throw away the microwaves you dumb niggas

>not using glass meal prep containers
ngmi

Just bought from local restaurant

Attached: lunch.jpg (2304x4608, 801K)

wing beans are pretty nice desu

how to i cook this? im literally a newfag when i comes to cooking

Step one: season and then grill chicken.
Step two: steam broccoli, add a little seasoning or even just a tiny sprinkle of salt
Step 3: rice to water ratio is usually 1:2. Cook in rice cooker or on stove (let water and rice come to a boil stirring occasionally. When boiling cover and turn down heat to low, let sit for 20 to 30 minutes, then rice!)

>chicken
>carbs

Attached: 1512544088558.png (625x918, 587K)

How to best use a toaster oven to reheat beans and rice?

You fucking idiot. You realize protein gets converted into carbs, right?

If they are then you're not eating enough.

What does Jow Forums have against flavor

This,now I have a lot more ground beef and it’s just a lot more flavourful and nicer to eat than chicken and broccoli all the time

shrek

Tasty but so damn expensive.

Confirmed bait

First I thought the >Having no carbs is bad
poster was autistic.
Then I saw this guy.

whey protein with water and rice cakes
no prep lol