Attached: .moged.webm (360x360, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1msNGTZ5CLE
mobile.twitter.com/David_S_Bell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolute unit. What's the story here?

he didn't relax

Based.

This might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen.
Thank you for brightening my day user.
Fuck niggers. That is all

Attached: 1545537718864.png (1049x767, 3.08M)

They were bullying and threatening his daughter apparently.

This made me hard.

source?

us a European I feel sorry for muricans that have to deal with niggers and it will only get worse

youtube.com/watch?v=1msNGTZ5CLE

A fuckin men. Wish the sickle cell was a rampant death sentence.

WRATH OF THE WHITE MAN

Attached: 1546217868379.jpg (219x241, 47K)

I got arrested, chraged with intent to do serious bodily harm, spent the night in jail, went thru six months of stress and bull shit, spent 10 grand on legal fees, and took a plea deal to have my chrage redeuced to a misdemeanor and pay a $200 fine for putting a fat white trash girl that weiged 70lbs more than me in a rear naked choke and laying her gently on the ground after she kept throwing bottles at me and wouldn't stop even as I yelled for help and for people to call the police.

Should have taken the boomer's advice, just walk away.

Your country is cucked.

Attached: A71F7E66-6A61-4ADA-9120-0EB290B37ABC.png (640x420, 31K)

its called the knockout game, and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing it.

Attached: 1546278439556.png (446x435, 70K)

>12 year old girl
There's no way that bitch is 12

never hit a woman.

You WILL respect the boomer, zoomer.

Kek, gr8 b8 m8

I keep watching this and it makes me really angry. You can see what appears to be the mans daughter and son (left side, only white kids there) standing behind their father while an animalistic pack of little nigger tramps from single parent homes surround him and antagonise him, screaming and making shrill nigger screeches. I’m so glad that little fucking bitch got laid out.

I fucking hate niggers.

pic related, someone who relaxed

Attached: around blacks its fine to relax.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

as a femanon I agree with you sir and there should be more of you here!

not even bait, you hit a woman in 2019, you're fucked. its a liability thing

based.
FUCK
NIGGERS

Attached: 1543605681156.png (1000x1000, 257K)

I love seeing packs of niggers get btfo.

They're legitimately like packs of animals, not even in a memeing way, its actual wild animal pack behavior.

Based dad

Attached: 1546769561004.png (500x1039, 244K)

Niggers are so fucking disgusting goddamn how do burgers deal with them?

Negroes lost the game when they started intermixing with whites and didn't pass on any heritage or sense of self worth to their offspring. And no, telling them they are princesses and kings isn't building self worth.

Negroes waste their lives race baiting.

this is why i lift, so i can fuck up any nigger in the vicinity if i have to. i stay noided when blacks are afoot

The instantaneous scatter was classic pack animal behaviour

>I fucking hate niggers.
It's ok user, everyone hates niggers

Thanks for the keks

White people are the most tolerant people in the world, It's almost always our downfall

pic related the day they lose the guns is the day they all die

Attached: 9mm.jpg (600x450, 129K)

guess

Attached: 1521547417078.jpg (719x768, 73K)

>when you keep telling white people to do something

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-184603.jpg (1439x943, 700K)

So, the lesson to be learned is since you're going to get screwed anyway, really fuck them up and show no mercy

This.

Found that comment in a YouTube video

It's seems that the video was taken in a North Carolina Mall

Dude beaten a 11 years old. Just w8 for a small new on white "racist" going to jail. Probably with censured parts of this video.

Learn guys. It would be better to just watch the kids beat themselves. Now he's fucked at any court of law.

Attached: PicsArt_01-13-10.48.03.png (1080x937, 171K)

Yeah the choke hold is considered deadly force, even for cops. What’s funny is that you could have knocked her unconscious with your fist and caused severe hemorrhaging in her brain and you probably wouldn’t have got anything.

tl;dr: Courts are unaware of the lack of dangers of a sleeper hold vs getting punched in the head.

>she tried to protect herself
these people need to be shot

He didn't

same as said, you burgers are fucked with all the niggers, at least here nobody respects or likes sandniggers and since they are too much of a minority they cant do shit besides idk stab you while you arent looking

Move away from them. White flight.

Holy fuck, if that actually ends up happening, americans are beyond saving.

Attached: F393BA31-285B-4549-BC49-255338B1B6CE.png (377x392, 68K)

this, just avoid them in general

I don't believe this youtube comment at all. Lies like this are always said to get maximum guilt and moral high ground.

Need a talented user to do a juxtaposition composition of pack animals and niggers doing pack animal stuff

Not to mention it’s barely coherent, sounds like bollocks

Whenever I see this kind of thing, which I see pretty frequently(ty Jow Forums), I start to have genocidal thoughts.
I take deep breaths and remind myself that not all black people are animals, and that there's plenty of white trash that are just as bad.

desu I need a black friend around to remind me that not all blacks are violent and stupid. Almost feel like I'm being brainwashed baka

>barely coherent
>relative of a black woman
if anything this just corroborates the story even more

She gets pushed back about 3 metres and COMES back with her hands up, as if she really has the arrogance to take on the guy, how can anyone have that much ego, a '11 year old' girl in 2019 thinks she can take 100kg boomers.

>I need a black friend around to remind me that not all blacks are violent and stupid.
you do that and your genocidal thoughts will only get worse

Nigs gonna nog.
That's all there is to it. Fucking animals.

The only reason they didn't die when he launched them back was someone caught their ass. Otherwise they were going to smack their head at light speed and spill skull-egg all over the ground.

Based dad.

The guy is on twitter saying he defended his family. He seems to have a lot of support. I left an encouraging comment

Link

>I need a black friend
you can befriend you wifies bull you cuck

>Almost feel like I'm being brainwashed
You are

The worst part is that he doesn't even look like a stereotype, he's dressed decently and seemed like a normal person until he started beating the guy.

mobile.twitter.com/David_S_Bell

Yes BUT, if we just got rid of the niggers and spics, it's a lot easier to deal with our own kind being retarded. We can focus on fixing them without having a bunch of freeloading NIGGERS sucking the life out of this country.

Nice, let’s wait and see if things end up turning to his favor.

Cuck.

Where tf did the desu and baka come from though?

Niggers have a strong sense of bravado reinforced by rap music and ghetto culture, you wouldn’t believe how arrogant some niggers are.

>Not wanting to be emotionally manipulated makes you a cuck
Most retarded thing I've read today. ty

Haha imagine the test boost he must get surrounded by all those monkeys ready to fight look how they all chimp out and leave when one falls haha

I have a black friend who watches anime and talks like a normal person, I don't like most blacks but not all of them act like animals

>White is right
>Nigger is ALWAYS wrong