It’s that time of the week, Jow Forums

It’s that time of the week, Jow Forums.

Attached: 39CB089D-5673-4813-9ED3-A028E788D66E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-and-sausage-jambalaya-364172
thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 for the glass containers
0 for creativity

Post body so we can laugh at what eating “clean” does

I am a creature of habit and I hate change. This was also the easiest to make after work today :/ thanks for the glass container appreciation tho

>thinks broccoli is good for you
>can't tell you why

>broccoli, brown rice and chicken breast

Attached: 1544449766986-sp.jpg (496x496, 134K)

I didn’t come here to be bullied

Attached: 71BA8CB8-436C-40C1-B8F1-B06A28E23822.jpg (400x300, 34K)

I fell off during the holidays
Can’t wait for this thread to get 404’d

Attached: C554A1CF-3B23-41A1-9CF0-F7CBC0DB067A.jpg (971x720, 200K)

L O M D O M

But rice gets stale as fuck after a day and broccoli goes bad fast.

Brapped and thotpilled

Yeah, I’m not the biggest fan of rice but again it was easy. I think I’ll try some turkey chili next week to slow cook in the crock pot while I’m at work

COUNT STEP EVERY MAKE

show guitar

whats your chicken recipe?

The guitar is unimpressive, the only thing I remotely touch is the piano

BTFO

yes you did

Post glutes pls

Attached: duke_sweat.png (600x600, 380K)

I do all my meal prep into one container then shovel it into a smaller container as necessary

I tried meal prep like once 3 years ago and by day 3 of soggy refrigerated broccoli I was praying the bar would fall on my neck and end the suffering

Take the chicken breast, cover it in seasoning (i use a premixed seasoning, it’s easy and tastes good), roast it on 425° or convection bake for 27ish minutes at 350° on a nonstick cookie sheet. I put a little bit of avocado or olive oil on the sheet. It’s not hard but there’s probably better information online.

It’s too convenient for me to let go. I don’t mind eating shitty food, I just scarf it down to forget the pain. And if you cook it and season it well and can withstand the slightly old texture it’s a lifesaver.

Older pic will have to do. I’m already in pjs

Attached: DA7E6000-A494-4E6F-B5E0-183F5DB7B70B.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

MUH

Attached: 1541813599489.jpg (496x474, 48K)

Ate the other two portions for dinner tonight

Attached: IMG_0724.jpg (3024x4032, 2.58M)

You eat a lot of food for a woman... you must be a big girl

Bruh I ain't a woman

Attached: IMG_0725.jpg (1280x960, 241K)

Looks tasty user

I want to eat the same thing everyday as well, it'll simplify my life.

for you

Thanks man. Here's last week.

Attached: IMG_0709.jpg (3024x4032, 2.84M)

Are you a female (male)?

Attached: 08-chuck-berry-1958-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 35K)

are those alfalfa sprouts? I fucks with those

>slow cook in the crock pot while I’m at work
Solid plan. You might try some pulled pork if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm a fan of big 'ol pots of stew or chilli or -MMmm- Jambalaya for a slightly higher effort but significant pay-off meal prep. You get a big pot of tasty shit that you could eat all week *or* you could do some regular meal prep along with it for extra variety throughout the week, and freeze half the stew/chili/whatever and have it at a later time with no more prep than thawing it out. Highly recommended.

nice ass.

I also love stew, and chili is probably one of my favorite foods. You really can’t go wrong with it and I’d probably never get tired of it. And thanks

Broccoli sprouts for that sweet sulforaphane

You guys fell for the meme, thats not how you prepare your meals, they gotta be fresh amd ready to eat, you gotta hunt down a good wife for that. Also potatos are all the carbs i need, i add meat and spinch soup to that and your set for good meal.

I use this for juicy chicken breasts, and it's super simple:
Flatten the chicken breasts: Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness.
(Seasoning happens here)
Prepare the pan: Heat the sauté pan over medium-high heat. When it is quite hot, add the olive oil (or butter, if using). Swirl the pan so it is lightly covered with the olive oil.
Cook the chicken breasts for 1 minute without moving: Turn the heat to medium. Add the chicken breasts. Cook for just about 1 minute to help them get a little golden on one side (you are not actually searing or browning them).
Flip the chicken breasts: Then flip each chicken breast over.
Turn the heat down to low: Turn the heat to low.
Cover the pan and cook on low for 10 minutes. Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and walk away. Do not lift the lid; do not peek.
Turn off the heat and let sit for an additional 10 minutes: After 10 minutes have elapsed, turn off the heat. (If you have an electric stove, remove the pan from the heat.) Reset the timer for 10 minutes and leave the chicken breasts in the pan. Again, do not lift the lid; do not peek.
Remove lid and take temperature: After the 10 minutes are up, take the lid off, and your chicken is done. Make sure there is no pink in the middle of the chicken breasts. If you want to be absolutely sure it is cooked, you can use an instant-read thermometer to check (the chicken should be at least 165°F).

You can use a hot grill to get some marks on it if you're into that aesthetic presentation.

Is she a boy?

Attached: 1547340615401.jpg (450x370, 27K)

Trying to read this almost gave me a stroke. I understood it after realizing how you formatted it? I think I got it? Either way it sounds nice, I’m afraid of cooking with the pan because it requires a lot more effort and I get quite stressed while cooking. I’m also dealthy afraid of not fully cooking things so baking/roasting has always been my go-to. I really do need to branch out though

High proton vegetable

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Try Jambalaya for sure, it'll knock yer socks off:
epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-and-sausage-jambalaya-364172
>my personal notes:
>little less rice
>Double the pork

There's so many recipes for Jambalaya out there though, I also like it with shrimp and other kinds of seafood. Also, if you're looking for something without rice cooked in, it's called Gumbo instead, same shit, no rice - kinda like a cajun stew.

I'm trying a high nutrient low calorie style diet lately. It consists of a lot of raw fruits and vegetables, high quality fats (avocado, good cheeses, nuts, etc). Along with organ meats (like liver) which takes only a few minutes to sear up fresh. It's a lot of little things in small portions to give a very complete nutrient profile.
It's pretty awful to be honest, but the prep is nothing, and all my meals are pretty damn fresh.

It's c/p from an old note pad and I didn't bother editing it much, I think someone complained the last time I posted it come to think of it, you'd think I'd learn. I didn't save the source, but I think this is it:
thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

Problem with baking chicken, especially breast is you're going to have a really hard time not drying them out. I baked 'em for a long time 'cause it's easy as fuck, but it got old eventually and I found that. Not really eating chicken breast at the moment though.

wtf where's the penis

who here /pyrex/ senpai

I’ll be sure to try that jumbalaya. I live in the south so I know about gumbo and all that, I’m not really the biggest fan of seafood though (it’s good, I like certain fish and all, but eating it multiple times a week isn’t my forte). And yeah, Ive had a few instances where the chicken turned out terribly dry, but I’ve found that convection baking it is one of the better options alongside roasting.

Post feminine penis

L O N D O N
O N T A R I O