Hlep

This just in, storm brewing off the coast of Hawaii.

Real talk though the fuck is this? It doesn’t hurt, but girlfriend pointed it out to me after a chest day and Idk if I tore a lat or burst a vein or what. I didn’t get punched or anything, either. Any doctor fags That could give some advice?

Attached: B70D08A5-1180-4B27-B503-700C98786C9A.jpg (1564x2086, 483K)

that's an HIV lesion.. they usually first appear around armpits.

Have you felt fatigued lately?

What an embarrassing tattoo.

t. Brown skin

Nice good thing it’s on my lat, not my armpit.

>the lat isn't around the armpit
user..

Attached: 1519870759785.jpg (244x234, 8K)

Sorry, too much time here, subconsciously filter out things and read on armpits. Guess I have HIV now.

Any good recommendations for rope that’s on sale?

user thats an hiv lesion. In my case they appeared there too 2 months before I started getting oral hairy leukoplakia lesions.

Source: i got hiv

Do you have a map of North America tattooed across your chest? Lmao

It looks like a bruise you idiots

The yellow around the perimeter is a product of blood getting broken down (various stages of bruising) so the unlikely a lesion associated with HIV or bubonic plague or whatever everybody else is saying. Looks like a normal bruise from a traumatic injury. I’d guess you got hit or walked into something and just don’t remember. But if it doesn’t fade quickly I’d get it checked out.

t. EMT and almost done with nursing school. Somebody correct me if you know more.

God what a fag. Always remember, people like OP are the ones replying to your threads....

Just go to the doctor get check out if does fade soon

you guys are literal troglodytes. It’s obviously my back, and that’s not the only part of the tatt.

Ty boys.

Attached: 83D77E83-7F64-40DC-B02F-2A8DDDA15200.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

>American flag visible
>Asking for health advice on a Japanese hentai enthusiast imageboard instead of just going to see a doctor

AND THE HOOOOOOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAVE

>that tattoo

top kek

Hawaiian user here, at least I lived there for a year.

It's most likely staph infection, its incredibly common over there, I got it muiltiple times on small cuts and it has left scars.

Trust me, that's what it is, dont listen to these ot her fools, I'm glad I saw this thread.

Apply apple cider vinegar to the wound and drink some, keep the wound wrapped up at all times, staph needs open air to florish.

Same Hawaii user here, if it itches, looks like its healing but just piling on dead skin, its staph

i got a mark like that somewhat more toward my chest/side. according to my dermatologist it's just some burst vessels from too much pressure (apparently i got it from flexing my lats while benching. it lasts really long too, i've had it for like 3 months now and it keeps coming back since i keep benching. don't worry too much about it.

also mirin that absolutely patriotic tattoo.

Attached: 1537976938178.png (269x268, 68K)

I think you might have aids. Also i am a doctor.

Also nutrition expert and nuclear physicist like everyone else on Jow Forums

Hawaii fag reporting in, looks like the high level wind sheer from the high pressure system sitting to the north of the islands will keep that storm to the South of the islands and cause it to weaken.

Our way of life has been preserved for at least one more storm. At least the storm surge should make for some good surf on the south facing shores.

is there weebshit in hawaii given the jap population?

Not really here at least on the big island. Everyone is just overweight and on meth.

Looks like skin cancer bud

Oh my mate got this on his lat, if you bench in a singlet it could be the side of the bench pinching the skin making a bruise