Well boys, 20 weeks out from my first competition. Thoughts?

Well boys, 20 weeks out from my first competition. Thoughts?

Attached: well_boys_20_weeks_o.jpg (2320x3088, 563K)

Why do you want to compete?

Why are you wearing mommy's panties

where is your serratus?

Natty? Height/weight? Maxes? Time lifting?

there's no money in it, what's the point?

Attached: 14678923571.png (125x125, 29K)

You're just jealous

Attached: dkOnFkc.jpg (1539x2048, 772K)

Traps need work

You look like you suck guys off for cash.

looking good, satan

If the competition is the ugly competition then you’ll get first place haha

traps and abs and chest are all gonna make u lose.

:((((

Attached: uXHiISN.jpg (1539x2048, 755K)

Bro, where are your traps?

All thee people talking shit are 1000% guaranteed disgusting looking freaks.
You look objectively good.
If you want critique, I'd say your neck/traps is lacking.

mmmm yes bend over sweaty

and if it’s the ugly AND gay category they’ll probably get you to judge!!

how big are arms?

Show us your butthole haha

Bend over.

Are you in your mom's room

Also good physique if natty

Do you even train back

his lats are giant, he just is lagging on the spinal erectors.

Stack?

>Also good physique if natty
I doubt it, but what do I know.

and traps, and teres major

>his lats are giant

Looking good if you're natty, otherwise it's a joke.
Bit of a necklet though.
Guessing you're going to slim up right before competition to get your abs to show.
That's all I can think of.

Glute spread plz

In all seriousness, why shouldn't I expect somebody who makes a post like this (and not posting their body) to not simply be a seething, coping DYEL faggot?
Genuinely curious.
Your self awareness is at 0.

He's not natty

Do people actually think this is natty? Maybe I'm just too cynical, but it would shock me.

Could be natty, his hips are literally at the height of bed, he's a turbo manlet

You look big and all but is this your mom's bedroom? Care to show us some stuff? Panties, bras... dildos if it's not too much to ask ahaha.

To be fair some bed frames are insanely high up.

I'm 5' 10" king of manlets and some of them I can hardly reach to sit down unless I hop up. kek

I know you. You lived in my hall in Lewis. He's not that short. Initials are J.R.
You move uni's or what? Saw you got removed from the group me

It's not that I think it's natty, it's that it would only be considered good if he's natty.

Headlet

6'1 is king of manlets is 2019

dick sucking competition? i think you'll do great.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (358x852, 152K)

that ass is fucking disgusting

Attached: 1546643930167.png (616x786, 489K)

I'd say you are about 80% more muscular than me. So I hate you.

You must be pretty hideous to be insecure enough to make this post.
Sorry about the whole dying alone thing you're gonna have to go through.

You're looking great man

Only thing I would recommend is to be aware of the last 2 weeks. Most competitors use diuretics and stuff alike to lose water to appear more muscular. Beware to not lose so much water, or else all gains will not appear.

Also asap get to know someone who can do that skin painting in order to enter the show

Stay focused, focus a bit more on your diet and you'll enter this competition to fight for the 1st place.

Someone can't take bants.

You look good, however you should have put on more mass up top, your legs are disproportionate and will not lean out that much. That's why you see these bodybuilders very top heavy in the off season. Shoulders are looking weak, the sweep between your shoulder and your upper chest is really lacking. Arms look okay, maybe good, but not placing. Core looks nice, thick obliques and the ab definition will come in time with leaning out. Learn to smile when posing as it will bump you up in placement. Traps are also lacking which you will have to work on for next season. You look really good for a normal guy, just not stage ready, even at 20 weeks out. Also nice back.

>muh bantz
Well, Jim, this is Jow Forums, which is short for 'fitness'.
Ostensibly, we support people who make progress in that area.
When somebody clearly has, and they get comments like yours, it's kind of a red flag that you're an ugly incel.

Taking steroids isn’t healthy or ‘fit’

>spacing

Attached: 1508916385379.jpg (480x640, 42K)

>MOOOOOOOOM, HES BIGGER THAN I AM SO HE MUST BE ON DA ROIDS, RITE?????
Jesus dude, take a look at your life right now.

>When somebody clearly has, and they get comments like yours, it's kind of a red flag that you're an ugly incel.
These are my comments:
Am I an ugly incel? It's just very strange when someone can't take bants on Jow Forums of all places. They really seem to get under your skin.

Good obliques but too developed compared to abs, maybe that’s just conditioning tho. Chest seems asymmetrical.

I assume you’re doing open, seem too old for a teen show and you’re going up against the big boys, probably won’t win if it’s a big show but youll do good

Somebody looking better than you has clearly gotten under yours :^)
What's the point in posting siccc bantz if you're just gonna sound like a hard coping nobody?

if there was a competition for biggest bedwetting pedophile you’d win first place lol

This board stopped being Health & Fitness years ago.

i m like the joker, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour and oh.. I just want to watch the world burn ;)

SEETHING

Attached: 1547134111568.jpg (250x187, 3K)

>imgur filename
Try again buddy

cringe
based
cringe
based

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

kek.

Attached: wife.jpg (640x480, 117K)

>Somebody looking better than you has clearly gotten under yours :^)
Really? How do you figure?

no u

based!

Attached: 75BBC26C-62BF-44D0-9A37-CAADFFB8F2E8.jpg (800x800, 155K)

Are you going to do just chocolate body or full blackface?

>"I'll give another reply, I sounded pretty cool and unphased, he may still think it's possible I'm not completely disgusting."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537791038809.png (1433x1178, 1.34M)

Dude, I know what I look like, I live with my body everyday, trust me.

Can you retards stop fighting and recognize that I know OP in real life? Shit crazy mang. Someone irl told me he wasn't natty, but that could've also been some seething dyle rumor so idk

this, do more shrugs

Do you want a fucking medal?

You're like a homeless nigger at a a lotto machine, perpetually buying 5$ scratch off's because one time a few months ago you won 40 bucks.
LMAOing at your life.

you need to take the neck pill

Attached: 1496886534535.jpg (637x469, 49K)

Not quite, but close.

You must be the fucking dyle that's been trying to shit on someone for accomplishing more than you ever will lmaooo. Post body

I'm not going to post my body because it doesn't look very good to be honest, which is why I'm working out.

Why do you think he should care about your approval?

>posting pictures of yourself on the internet
>not caring about the approval of people on the internet
hmmmmm

>Leaving humanity behind
>Caring about the approval of nattycucks
hmmmmmmm

Then why post here?

Then suck on my nuts

Why? I'd rather not.

Ok so what the fuck. I’m the person in the photo. Whoever the hell posted that picture is NOT me. Here’s a pic of me literally right now, with a time stamp to prove it.

Attached: 0F3C0771-6F4A-4967-A337-C46525A33F84.jpg (3088x2320, 1.16M)

Creepy. Hopefully you won't get as angry as OP did if anyone calls you gay.

Not really creeped. Just really confused. That side chest photo has only ever gone to exactly 32 people (we’re a group chat of bodybuilders on Snapchat) I’m trying to figure out which of them is fucking around with me here.

Spread your ass haha

Who told you your picture was here? Probably the same guy that's fucking with you.

Is that your house/ bedroom? It's nice how old are you?

Oh damn.

So how did the competition go?

Work on those glutes boy.

Haha not surprised this kinda shit happens, I mean this site is full of pedos anyway.

That’s the thing. Three different people told me, and none of them are people who would have had access to the side chest picture.

The internet is an interesting place.

moon pose. NOW user

Attached: 1531547565588.png (739x960, 206K)

I guess you shouldn't have been such a homo and posted your photos on the internet for some other homo to use for catfishing.

Incredible natty physique, lad. Goal mode right there. Your quads are on point.

grow youe traps and you will be good

who is that?

jesus... fuck.

haha nice digits satan but please work on traps

He's not, I know for a fact. This exact pic was posted on r/steroids the other day.

>implying you can see traps in a front lat spread

Where the hell did your traps go? Are you one of those bodybuilding dudebros who doesn't deadlift because you think accesory lifts are better for building the back?

post current body, natty?