Is it even worth it anymore bros

Is it even worth it anymore bros

Attached: 1547438591704.jpg (1200x801, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otsqhCllLws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action#Background
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre not lifting for them but for yourself.

No coincidence

Attached: 1520971920395.png (1157x967, 422K)

>put tons of growth hormone into foods
>people get smaller
hold the fuck up

all those men in the second bar are jews... barring the englishman

>original American anglos are taller than Jews and mutts
Who knew

They were good looking and tall, but aside from Cary and maybe Wayne none were very good actors

Working as planned

Attached: 1546211762103.jpg (756x275, 93K)

>image implies that men are getting smaller, uglier and fatter
>literally any and all historical data says otherwise
nice cherry picking

Now more than ever

The point is Hollywood is pushing the beta male.

That's like using a picture of Don Knotts for "Men Then" and Brad Pitt for "Men Now'

Majority of bottom row is jewish lol

>top all white men
>bottom all nepotistic kikes
Kys, I wish I wasn’t always right anymore

I love this Facebook shit tier boomer posting.
>pick out best examples 60 to 70 years ago.
>pick out some of the worst examples today.
>oh goodness people! Look lol! Gibs me Facebook likes!

Fuck off and take that shit back to Facebook

i'm a part of the fucking problem, i'd totally fuck that chick. god fucking help me and my low standards.

>not adjusting for inflation
Men back then were shorter than they are now, so a 6'3 man back would be like 5'11 now, and 5'11 man back then would be about 5'7 now. Actors are the same height as they always were, but the general population is getting taller. Men are generally taller now.

It's the S O Y

Chris hemsworth and jason momoa are beta males?

>implying the beta male archetype didn't exist in hollywood before now
okay buddy

The actual reason is cameras.

Its easier to shoot smaller men than larger ones.

Guys like Chris Hemsworth, who is 6'2, have complained numerous times about the fact they have lost roles because they were too tall.

Wasn't considered a problem back in the early years of cinema.

>entire bottom row
>good actors

Attached: 1541793297427.png (638x632, 757K)

Wait Carrell is a jew? I thought he was italian american or something. Shame, I actually find him funny.

Nothing wrong with Franco, Rudd, Carell, Pegg or McBride
Hill is a great actor, Cera is just a nerd. Rogen is just a stoner .

>Comparing last gen's dashing superstars with this gen's self-deprecating comedy actors.

Why would a bunch of people whose job it is to get laughed at be tall and handsome?

The youngest of four brothers, Carell was born at Emerson Hospital in Concord, Massachusetts, and raised in nearby Acton, Massachusetts. His father, Edwin A. Carell, was an electrical engineer,[7][8] and his mother, Harriet Theresa (née Koch),[9] was a psychiatric nurse. His maternal uncle, Stanley Koch, worked with scientist Allen B. DuMont to create cathode ray tubes.[10] His father is of Italian and German descent and his mother was of Polish ancestry.[11]

No of course not

Anons need to give up this delusional that he will one day get some cute innocent girl. Girls will fuck in their youth and get a beta provider later in life. Thats the truth

Attached: 72212EF9-60E8-4477-82D4-E2E554225D98.jpg (680x517, 62K)

Birds of a feather flock together. If you're a dipshit degenerate who slams liquor/drugs and goes to parties and sleeps with random sluts you will probably end up with someone similar as your partner.

>wont happen to me
Look at the likes and retweets user. Its over 100k by now. Yes thousands of girls are to this. Sorry to break your delusional “trad waifu” fantasy. Youre not gonna find it today
youtu.be/otsqhCllLws

Attached: 7249B6DA-8367-4AF1-A329-F4A7E01F50A6.jpg (923x1600, 338K)

>implying you can't major in engineering and be an alpha at the same time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_Family:_The_Case_For_National_Action#Background

In 1965, this study was incredibly controversial because it predicted that 25% of black kids being born out of wedlock would wreak havoc to their society.

Fast forward to 2018, white kids now have a 33 percent chance of growing up in a single parent home as well as 75 percent of black kids. Can you imagine how much better we'd be if that rate was just 25 percent?

>tinder is the biggest dating site
Its nothing but hookups and fucking left and right. Giving average looking women heads stuck up their asses thinking theyre hotter than what they really are cause some average looking dude believes dishing out compliments will get him laid. little does he know its just gonna make these women feel above him on the out of 10 scale. Women now have more access to men. Giving them endless support of options, even average looking women who arent special have this. And you believe shes not gonna take advantage? Go ahead keep beleiving that. Let me tell you something user, im23 went to highschool with sluts who use to give dudes blowjobs left and right. One is currently engaged. Yes she about to get married. In his mind shes the love of his life. Oh i wonder what he’ll say if he ever found out about her past

Attached: F326ED23-88F9-4B7F-BE4B-E9B4F3932300.jpg (765x772, 50K)

>implying
But how many ARE. Thats the real question. Beta providers are everywhere. You think you married the love of your life? Get real

Its less common tho, as most engineering students are virgin basedboys or chinks. Basically anyone 7+ is a chad in engineering.

Shitty kike genetics wont let them grow past 5'6

They probably just lied about it more back then.

eg. When John Wayne steps through saloon doors in a Western it's a different set of doors than they have a woman step through to make him look bigger and her smaller.

If he was really 6'4 then it seems pretty unlikely that they would bother with that.

Not true. Women are a low percentage of engineers in most colleges, and women engineers are ugly AF too. Which means any decent looking girl gets tons of male attention even though there are less chads in engineering

Counterpoint: Pablo Picasso was 5'3" and never had trouble attracting women.

Nothing that is worth fighting for comes easy

Attached: together.jpg (507x640, 680K)

No

Attached: 1475158403680.jpg (908x811, 219K)

You're still mentally stuck in highschool

>tfw discussing gender equality in language and even the non-binary bullshit that’s being pushed in Burgerland at uni
Why even try anymore

>North Western Europeans vs. Jews
Also someone else mentioned they probably lied about height more back then which is logical. This is also cherrypicked and not representative of anything.

Ok roasite or betamale. Keep denying truth. Go ahead and dish out your fav word (incel) it still doesnt hide the fact that when a guy looks into the eyes of a woman he loves that her past is consisted of miles of dick. “Youre just delusional man, dumb incel grow up” ok user whaaaaateverrrrrrr you say

You are really upset dude calm down.

Oh man all three of this pics fit. The blackpill is tough to swallow tonight

Attached: 5EA40932-5844-4089-8A54-FEFF4FA4D82F.png (112x112, 29K)

>woah man just take it easy
Fuck off newfag

Daily reminder that if you don't snag a keeper in your mid-early 20's you'll always be the second settle option to a guy who came before you and made a greater impact on her retrospective memory

Lol I've been here for 12 years I'm no newfag sir. I just thought you might want to soften the edge a bit jeez.

>in your mid-early 20's

There is an escape hatch for that terrible fate. Git so gud that you can get a girl in THEIR early 20s when you are much older.
You might have to go somewhere in Europe to make it happen, though. These girls exist in Anglo countries but are mostly going to be fucked up.

>6'2"
>too tall

i'm 6'1 and feel like I'm average. does that 1 really make a yuge difference?

Top row is leading men, bottom row is character actors.
I'm not speaking to the general argument of the thread but this is a real false equivalence.

>and made a greater impact on her retrospective memory

Not that the premium gentlemen of Jow Forums should ever deign to date a disgusting, ruined, shabby-labia’d non-virgin or anything, but how hard could it actually be to surpass a girl’s first fuck? Teens don’t know anything about good sex.

le me guess, ya look like the bottom row, huh? ;)

Wrong. Marriage is rare now, marriage will not happen in the future. Even the beta-bucks are wising up. It's a bleak situation for everybody involved

I'm only half-jokingly predicting an underground trend of women having multiple husbands in the near future.
Guys are subscribing to "poly" more than I could have ever imagined.

By underground trend I mean it will be spread over every Anglo country but it will statistically only be a handful of people doing it.
If you don't know a person in one you will know a person that knows someone in one, maybe.

Yes, that pic represents less than 1% of reality. Go outside!

the bitter medicine is the most effective one

Looks like the ones with the money win yet again.

What does this have to do with fitness?

>Lancaster and Peck not good actors
Boy you don't know what you're talking about.

bretty biased

>Marriage is rare now
Based on what

You're either stupid, insecure and effeminate, or any combination of these. Greater impact? What the fuck are you that you can't be BETTER than her previous lover(s). All this bullshit talk about 'beta providers' comes from pathetic weak men who fear the possibility that they can't make a girl cum hard. Protip: learn to tell when they're faking it and git good.

>pretty

Cavill, hemsworth, momoa, the goose, the rock

Yea... Hollywood definitely pushing the skinny beta males lmao

Every couple in 2019 looks like this. Fat chick with lanklet.

Tavistock Institute mass brainwashing