How is Jow Forums looksmaxing, other than lifting?

How is Jow Forums looksmaxing, other than lifting?

Attached: cope.jpg (1280x1800, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lOM9qkzxVU
drugs.com/comments/oxymetazoline-topical/rhofade.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dress better

I got a drastic haircut last week, which has gotten a good amount of compliments
Trying to get the mild rosaceae sorted (No nasty pimples, just moderately red cheeks/nose bridge)

Try cold pressed coconut oil my dude. Use it every day when needed, changed my life

1. Mewing.
2. Plucking nose, ear and brow hair.
3. Trimming beard and nails every week.

Attached: 053A7A1B-E8F2-457A-8684-FEB2CE00FF4D.png (1920x994, 1.18M)

Dressing better, having a cool haircut and doing the eyebrows.
Also doing that retarded Elliot Hulse throat exercise to make voice deeper.

>Also doing that retarded Elliot Hulse throat exercise to make voice deeper.

wtf?

Well, it works so it's worth the embarassment

You can find it on YouTube

Attached: FB_IMG_15474407614734961.jpg (1080x814, 277K)

What about cold pressed helps with redness? I have plenty of regular coconut oil in my cabinet.

I'm starting a Rhofade prescription right now, but staying cautious because I've heard some awful experiences about it.

Also, how long was it for you before you started seeing a change?

Makeup

Gay.

Men don't really need to use make up, that's what beards are for.

What's the point? You can't looksmax without plastic surgery unless you're already really close to chad.

Never had to lift or looksmaxx to get a gf or sex. If you seriously had to do anything except be yourself to get pussy, you are ugly, a manlet, or autistic.

congratz chad you won the genetic lottery

Fuck off faggot you're just a pussy

This is true. Also "looksmaxing" is a r3ddit term fammy.

>grew longer hair
>grew a mustache
>got a tan

Mostly just skin care and sun protection.
Will do some plastic surgery in a few years when I am no longer a student and have a little more money.

Sounds gay user.

What's a good haircut these days? I was doing a combover fade for a while but meh. Seems like all modern men's hairstyles are geared toward guys with long hair and sőy beards.

Better grooming and a haircut goes a long way. I don't know exactly what looksmaxing is as I'm not into incel culture. But taking care of basic hygiene and grooming can be the difference between getting a girl and not. If they think you're gross and don't take care of yourself of course they won't ve attracted to you.

cope

it's about the things you can't change

>mewing (I do it because of a slight speech issue as well)
>contact lenses
>shave face and body regularly (can't grow beard so this is better option)
>get a decent haircut regularly
>wear good clothes and wash them every week (if you put clothes on the hanger immediately after washing, most clothes won't need to be ironed. My grandma irons my shirts and suits)
>wear a good looking watch (looks successful and it's rude to look at your phone during a convo or meeting, even if it's just to check the time. I don't wear a watch often tho, it feels annoying and I'm a wristlet)
>trim nose hair and eyebrows
>use moisturizer, deodorant and cologne
>try and maintain proper posture always
>don't mouth breath or look afk, try to look attentive/focused, with a light smile to bring out my cheekbones
>Always flex abs and butt a bit to maintain proper pelvic position and overall posture and to look more athletic in T shirts

I'm doing a lot of stuff now that I think about it. Almost all of those are habits so I don't think about doing them, I just do.

You can be 9/10 in looks, but if you have god afwul bo and stink of shit, women aren't going to fuck you.

I'd go to a stylist and ask what he'd do for your face shape. Also tell him what you're doing. If you are in business your preferred hairstyle might be different than if you worked at a surf shop or gym or whatever.

I slick my hair back with pomade.

Fuck yeah, if you are a guy who cares how he looks, you should be using subtle makeup.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lOM9qkzxVU
MADMAN

the colonizer we deserve

>Skin care, sunscreen
DGAF if pasty, I want to look as young as I can for as long as I can
>Clothes
I wear slimfit jeans and a crew cut, well fitted t-shirt pretty much every day. Makes me look a little less DYEL when girls can see my abs through the shirt whenever there's a slight wind
>Contact Lenses
For some reason, dudes fucking love my glasses, but girls prefer me without, so without I am.
>Haircut
Got a douchebag cut, few inches on the top, 1 guard on the side. I used to be insecure about my large forehead but figured it's not something I can change so why bother. My crabbucket friends say I look like a fuckboy with it so I know it must work.
>Posture
I'm 5'10", I can't afford anything less than perfect posture

>Personality
The biggest one. At the risk of sounding like one of those
>"Just be more confident bro"
anons, this is what's made the biggest change for me. I'm an introvert through and through, and forcing myself to do social shit I hate has made the biggest impact on my relationships with women.

Best thing to do is realise that 90% of women aren't real people, and what they think of you means fuck all

Attached: 4DsZkKu.jpg (1065x672, 110K)

Started differin last night. Nothing else worked for my acne so here goes nothing. Acne is the main thing that fucks with my confidence even despite living in an area where guys are a good 6'3" or higher on average.

Barbers never give me the haircut I show them. You think it would be simple, show them a high fade then they just low, drop taper my shit up every time.

Last thing is trying to control my anxiety so I don't raise my voice pitch all the time. This is a big one because when I slip up I feel like a teenager again.

>call of pussy: black ops

getting double jaw surgery next week, not directly looksmaxxing but will bring my face atleast 1 point up.

I got rogaine, dress a bit better, straight white teeth, and clear skin. Hasn’t really made a difference. I think I’m way too pale. Like vampire tier pale. It’s genetic but in burger land everyone is a mutt so i stick out. I’ve always been really tall and skinny. Skeleton mode

Attached: B5FCDE66-3883-4AB7-A0EE-B43386EBC211.jpg (1280x680, 81K)

I think I’m a person who is so different looking that people can’t tell if I’m ugly or attractive. I have such a unique facial and body structure that i get wide reactions. I’ll get told i have “striking” features, fine facial features, or that i look “intense”. I’m reality I’m just a pouting autist who is aloof most of the time. Anyone else?

Attached: DEB14649-7EA2-4197-94CB-2D5AB7EDDC2E.jpg (259x194, 6K)

What are the chances they just want a ticket to Europe?
It gives me hope, still. tfw no chocolate gf.

>What are the chances they just want a ticket to Europe?
very high but pump and dump

Being tall beanpole mode is as much of a death sentence as being fat if you look weird and nerdy on top of it. Lift and get at least 2-3 hours of sun a day my man.

I've been called ugly by a dude once and been called hot by a few girls before, one girl told me she thought I looked like a model and one told me I wasn't attractive. A gay dude told me I was "about a 6", a few other gay dudes were chasing me hard. Posted my face on here once and got told I was attractive. That's all I can think of but its a very wide range of reactions, I'm polarizing I feel like.

Based neurotic mel

>everyone is a mutt so i stick out
THIS.

I used Rhofade before and it cleared everything up. What kind of awful experiences?

How do I pluck my eyebrows and don't look like a retard? Any guides?

Squinting and clenching your jaw (if lowerthirdcel, suck in your cheeks to give better jaw depth)

>plucking
Just use the thin teeth of a regular comb as a guard and shave them. That's what my hair cutter does and people think I have 10/10 eyebrows. I've literally gotten compliments from multiple women on my eyebrows and I do nothing to them.
To keep them from becoming a monobrow just hit the center with a foil razor occassionally.

SCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Yea I’m skinny and nerdy looking with glasses. Pale and my hairline is JUST. I’ve could fix all of this pretty easily aside from the hairline(using rogaine now) and the lifting but i can’t be bothered right now. Why bother investing in my appearance when it’s hard to maintain and I’m busy atm? I’ll just wait until it’s sustainable and i can enjoy it.

So based.

I'm tall, lanky, and pale as fuck but I have no problem with women. Try being less weird

GAMERS!
RISE UP!

>call of pussy: BLACK ops

>tfw you're white and feel out of place in America

They've already won.

I'd read review of it and most people seemed to say it made it worse. Could just be overinflated since I know a lot of people don't leave reviews unless it's very negative.

How long did you use it before seeing results? I've been slowly testing it because I don't want any of the horrible results I've read about

drugs.com/comments/oxymetazoline-topical/rhofade.html

this desu

Attached: jaw implant.jpg (1280x960, 216K)

America is lost, come back to Europe.

I use make up to cover up dark rings under my eyes

what browser is this guy using? looks dope

where your children will be raped and thrown in jail for complaining about it.

Differin OTC. It's a retanoid, but not sure if it's strong enough to help.
Moisturize
Nizoral
Going to try dermarolling 1.0mm to slow balding.
I need to sleep more and not dress out so I don't look 5 years older than I actually am

no idea maybe just bluestacks looks like that on pc

what, he got a nose and brow implant too?

looks like jaw+nose. srs what happens if you get punched? dead on site?

What's your method and how well does it work? I am the same however in drastic temperature changes my cheeks go red as fuck and sometimes just randomly.

within 10 minutes you see results. it clear it completely up. It comes back after the substance is absorbed through your skin. Usually within a few hours; so you gotta reapply it daily, if not more.
But it works.