Most people prefer their own race

>most people prefer their own race.

Except the whole point of the evolution of preference was to make sure your gene pools didn't get shot to hell and isolated. The majority of people don't find people who look like them attractive because that would lead to a greater chance of inbreeding. We naturally look for "exotic" partners.

Attached: 1475014902609.jpg (533x622, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh boy here we go again

Youre delusional, statistics say otherwise

take your cuck fantasies somewhere else

>tee hee hee they're people just like us

Sure thing buddy, is that why 99% of my country is white?

Absolutely made for BBC. How can wh*te """men""" even compete?

Wrong, racism and xenophobia are incredibly useful traits, since the people outside your tribe generally were nothing but fucking trouble. They ignore your laws, they ignore your beliefs, and they don't give a shit about you. It's the most basic of survival strategies.
Furthermore we find those who are crippled or diseased disgusting to defend ourself from contagius diseases.
We like the familiar and hate those that are different, you have watched to much jew propaganda.

And then you drive past in a CAR. Hahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Did I take a wrong turn at Jow Forums somewhere, what the fuck

Oh and if I a white man walked up to this same chick on the street naked with a spear, I would get "arrested". This African faggot doesn't even have a boner.

Go back

Attached: inside-reddit-icon-png-0.png (256x256, 30K)

>The majority of people don't find people who look like them attractive because that would lead to a greater chance of inbreeding
This is objectively false, people tend to go after people as much like themselves as possible, opposites attract is purely a meme. I wish I could find the source but fuck it. This is why people of similar interests get together, and in general people of the same racial group, as per statistics. It's nothing evil or hateful, people are just happiest doing this and it's generally what happens, pushing for anything else is to force people to do what they would otherwise avoid and makes people less happy.

Attached: 1535801272172.jpg (573x799, 423K)

on a board that initially worships chink bitches 24/7
the delusion is unreal

Finding some of the hot Asians hot =/= wanting to fuck nigs

>Jow Forums is just one person
what the fuck is your point anyways?

Have you heard of this board called Jow Forums fren?

Inbreeding doesn't work the way you think it works. You don't need to cross-breed races to avoid inbreeding. The natural innate avoidance we have toward fucking our blood relatives is enough.

You only need about 1000 people with random breeding to avoid inbreeding. Even less if non-random.

Cross breeding is not solely about"avoiding inbreeding" dumbass. Mixed race people, animals and plants are healthier than pure breds. Fact of life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

>The natural innate avoidance we have toward fucking our blood relatives
So basically OP is right. Parents and siblings are the first and most common people you see growing up and you see their features in your own race. Dipshit.

you know exactly what my point is you insecure and projecting faggot
it's a different race dipshit

>homo vs hetro racial partners
literally just a women trying to find the balance between a 'stable' environment to bring up children trying to have diverse offspring to survive disasters from the bc eras.

okay roastie, this isn't helping your case

Attached: 45676545678.jpg (1251x704, 135K)

>you know exactly what my point is you insecure and projecting faggot
>calls me an insecure faggot out of the blue
>I'm the projecting one
All you said was that anyone who doesn't like niggers must also like chink bitches which is both objectibly false and irrelevant.

Op is the same fag who calls everyone an incel and talks about how everyone is a loser but not him nope. Yeah he might bait all day and go out of his way to get into arguments cause he has no one else to talk to. But thats cause hes a cool kid and we’re all incel losers riiiiiiight OP