Past and present user

Comparing your current self to your self 6 years ago, what has changed?

Attached: x9q0ca8saiyx.jpg (600x399, 27K)

I'm not an absolute mental case over come with anxiety, out of school and working rather than starting school, live on my own rather than have roommates, have a pretty clear view of how the world works rather than depressed and confused, have hard goals in sight that will lead me to good places rather than feeling lost.

I don't know. World of difference.
Life is always hard, but you get stronger.

More sociable, more confident, fit, somehow more depressed. Maybe because everyone around me are getting married and I'm still alone.

Trend of better gfs over time, got decently Jow Forums better social skills, gradiated uni. If I could find a job life would be pretty nice honestly

My wife cheated on me about 6 million times after having a baby with me, trapping me between either being a cuck, or dooming my daughter to fend off step-dads. Basically I am in a hell with no way out, as both choices are my nightmare. I cannot kill myself because that would be unacceptable to do to my daughter.

When I lift weights, I pray that I will push myself hard enough to make something burst inside my brain, killing me instantly before I hit the floor.

So that's whats changed for me. If there is even a 1:1,000,000 chance that some young user will read this - and STOP thinking your girl is special, or different, or the exception - it was worth posting. My girl was perfect, great family, not a single red flag of any type. All women are sluts.
If you look at the statistics on how many women, factor in how many men just live in open relationships, and lap the cum out of their slut wife when she limps home. Then factor in how many lie about not cheating. What you'll find is that every women is a cheating piece of dogshit.

I feel like life is worth living.

Attached: kaosucry.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I'm less edgy, less robotic, FAR LESS AUTISTIC, workout and keep in good shape, make a great living, getting my degree in STEM, have my own business, look slightly better, actively trying to improve life

Better

6 years ago I basically ended up giving up on my life, I had no real reason, I just wasn't automatically succeeding at everything I wanted and decided to get angry and retreat instead of doing something about it. This pattern pretty much continued up until last year, when I suddenly realized that I actually cared about my life and wanted to have a real one. Now I've decided to let bygones be bygones, stop being angry and sad and just move forward, hopefully being able to get out of this hole I dug for myself.

Attached: 1525674184817.jpg (692x577, 80K)

>my girl was perfect
>perfect
If you want to convince anons to steer clear of family-building, you're going to have to describe just how perfect she was, because the truth is - all women might be sluts - but even a lot of sluts don't cheat when in a committed relationship.

6 years ago, I hit rock bottom, couldn't properly return a hit to the world y' know.
From there I ascended to the highest point and have not stopped in my climb. Physically, mentally, academically, socially I became proficient and more in all of them, and most of all I've literally learned so much skills and had so many experiences that I can become a leader in many situations now.

I've become someone people look up to as a real man.

Oh god, it's so depressing. It was 3 years after I hurt my back but I could still manage to support myself. Now I've had two back surgeries, live in my parent's basement and I'm in constant pain because I have permanent damage.
I would kill to be able to ride my motorcycle again. I also gained 60 pounds. Lost 35 so far.

>Now I've decided to let bygones be bygones, stop being angry and sad and just move forward

Fuck. Fuck fucking fuck. I wish I could do this. There is so much emotional pain holding me back. Especially after I had to break up with my girlfriend who I intended to marry because of my back injury. It's been two years and I still get tears in my eyes thinking about her.

My height didn't that's for sure
t. 5'3 at 20 yo
End my suffering

Attached: 1547427276780.jpg (512x512, 60K)

user its good you're trying to do the right thing by your daughter, but you mustn't forsake yourself wholly in the process as well. You, like her, are also a human with needs.
Lawyer up and see if you can get custody - better yet go to the top 20 lawyers in your district and get a free consultation with them all. Your wife won't be able to use them out of a conflict of interest.
Do your research, learn what you can and can't do. Make the best for yourself and your daughter. Fuck your thot wife. Good luck.

Attached: 1546492795133.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Perhaps you should reflect on "through sickness and in health".
user, it's over. She may have stolen your heart and courage, but do net let her steal your future.
Rise up once more, for a man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Attached: 1516517010812s.jpg (231x218, 6K)

I have a law school degree which I won't use since I hate law and it's boring.
I'm more muscular, tho started lifting a year ago.
I make some money.

Still an autist, still no gf, still not even ottermode, still have problems focusing cause played videgames through all my teens, still have episodes of depression and get super lazy and barely can get out of the bed.

3deep5me
In all honestly though I like it.
If it weren't for my pain I'd be miles away. I improve so damn slow now. I wish I could learn to mind will my pain away. I do still fight however, pushing myself every time I see my personal trainer. I also know when to stop.

I have a stable, decently paid job. I'm fit even if dyel by Jow Forums standards but I keep making progress. The gf question is still unsolved but I lost my v-card and had some relationships but nothing worth calling having a gf.

Thank god I took control of my life.

Kill your wife, make it look like 'an accident' .

Attached: f5aadf516e0.jpg (500x747, 73K)

6 years ago I was as fat and disgusting, KHV, but happy with bouts of loneliness here and there.

Now I'm probably the best I've ever looked in my life, working a dead-end job, using my shitty paychecks on rent, gym memberships, clothes to make myself look better, and outings with people I don't want to go out with. Not a KHV anymore, suffered two massive blows to the heart and mind, see no point in wanting to connect to anyone emotionally.

>got my bsc, gonna get msc this year
>started a business
>got gfs
>bought a house
>look better and am stronger but still weak overall
>more confidence and better at talking to people
>still browse Jow Forums
This site helped me a lot over the years, giving me information and motivation I couldn't get anywhere else. Thanks guys.

No longer a fat fuck,Pursuing a good job, A good friendship group and much more happy with life.
Also runescape account is doing well

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (481x580, 23K)

>problems focusing cause played videgames through all my teens
Stop making excuses bro. You're not a teen anymore. Own that shit and move on, don't use it as an excuse to fall back on. Your decisions are your decisions, take responsibility.
Yes, videogames as a teen might be the reason you have problems focusing. But you can be the reason to overcome those problems. You just have to let the past go and decide to improve.

My sympathies with you,fellow user but have you thought about gathering concrete proof of her cheating on you multiple times? I am guessing you are American so I don't know much about your marital laws but Wouldn't that have at least some effect on turning the case in your favor?

Attached: pBTjf3XKBZfh.jpg (765x956, 65K)

How did you hurt yer bac?

Attached: FB_IMG_1516793963746.jpg (1164x960, 59K)

More handsome, fit, skilled, experienced. I'm still haunted by some old weaknesses but it's only a matter of effort.

Got a job
Got money
Got an apartment
Fitter
Better looking
More confident
Still a total shutin but don't care

Attached: 06HcW0L.jpg (750x744, 83K)

I was 16 in 2013 and I turn 22 this year in October.
I moved from my small hometown to Miami Florida summer of 2014, got down to 165lbs by 2016 then put on strength and just naturally matured by now, best shape of my life so far.
I was very introverted and self conscious, always submitted to authority, afraid to stick up for myself, paranoid about hypothetical consequences.
My experiences since then which include going to a multicultural school and joining the marines and being stationed in Asia and seeing more of the world, I think I'm more relaxed, less paranoid, more confident, more resentment for authority, my priorities in life have changed as well. I feel as though whatever challenges the universe puts in front of me I can either outsmart, outmaneuver, or fight to get past them.
Still no luck with women though.

Attached: 20190114_192356.jpg (1800x3200, 1.82M)

Six years ago I was a little girl with ambitions and hopes of greatness, I wanted to save the world. I was so chirpy and happy.

A year later I become a whore, first and only E boyfriend leaked nudes

Couldn’t leave bed for months
Three failed attempts, convinced myself that time will heal all... two years in bed just wanting to die or trying to convincing myself that I’m a Virgin I’m not whore but really deep down I know I’m a whore

Today I’m pretending to start anew but I know I’m broken, damaged goods

I will never have that energy I had then, I do pretend to chirpy and happy now too but then it was genuine

But again I’m not sad

Got an MSc
Got a Crim Record
Lived Abroad
Stopped Drinking and Smoking
Got back into Debt.
Fallen in and out of love.

Got a JD
Made a couple million.
Got a gf
Climbed Everest

Attached: 1543900447819.jpg (400x462, 26K)

A lot, more calmer, less prone to rage (except when I can't go train due weather, I start crying and scream until I can't anymore, home gym will arrive soon so no more of that hopefully) and I don't take shit from people anymore, no matter who they are. Always say what's on my mind. I also stopped caring about other people, it helped so much in self confidence and inner strength.

About what other people think*

I used to be more handsome and optimistic but I’m in much better shape and masculine now, only depressed and blackpilled.

even uglier
even more depressed
more educated but the future doesn't seem brighter at all as I've fucked up a bit and trying to fix my situation
worse memes on Jow Forums

overall, right now is probably the worst time of my life, but 6 years ago wasn't good at all either so it's not like I've lost anything Lol

>I stopped taking to my parents
>I dropped out college for the second time
>I'm currently working, also studying another career
could be better, but this isn't so bad

>me at 17
>fat lard
>had a gf but broke up with me because she became unattractive to me.
>started college at 315lbs
>get on a diet and lost weight to 265lbs
>had a shitty job at the dry cleaners
>me now at 23 turning 24
>moved away from toxic environment and into a quiet town
>has a better job as an intern with no serious responsibilities
>focusing on gains and studies
I say it’s about 7/10 because no friends.

>became much less of a fedorafag atheist
>started lifting for real and got Jow Forums
>got a gf that I'm still in a stagnating relationship with
>still working the same career, just as unhappy with it but making more money now
>receded hairline
>stopped maintaining a lot of friendships that I just couldn't bring myself to care about
>became more of a loner overall, less societal pressure
>dropped almost all social media
>went through massive existential crisis, now on the upswing

I just need some goals to chase and I'll be fine....maybe

Attached: 1536948272343.jpg (624x960, 82K)

Jesus six years ago? ok

Pros
Uni gains
Best shape of my life
Powerlifting total lifts over 1300
Tons of hobbies and life was filled with friends

Cons
Broke
Unhappy career
Late 2013 - back injury on six plate DL

Current
Pros
$$$$
Career
Traveling
Experiences I can't describe here
Challenging career

Cons
Loneliness from traveling around the US
Challenging career sometimes boring as fuck
Lost all my friends
Losing my family

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 110K)

Compared to my 16 year old self I'm in much better physical condition. I'm making some money now compared to none at all. However, I've either lost contact or completely fucked up every friendship or relationship I've had since then. Most painfully was my best friend of many years which ended in a train wreck just recently. I'm completely alone now and I'm hanging by a thread. Lifting and running help me to stave off the darkness. I feel like I'm literally limping through my days.

Attached: 1546886229531.jpg (466x466, 64K)

At work while I stood back up after loading a truck. It was a horrible instant pain that sent me to the floor. It was a repetitive stress injury from working at a warehouse.

You sound like an asshole and a nut job.

I know I still have flaws user, gotta learn to deal with times when things don't go my way and be more patient.

>2013
>14 year old autist, fat, greasy neckbeard with no hygiene, shut in, no friends, bullied by peers

>2019
>20 year old autist, fit, good hygiene, religious, fast, no social life but don't care, a lot more confident and don't feel any anxiety anymore