If you marry a woman that does something as so unhealthy as tanning then you are an idiot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4344124/
>UV exposure may account for up to 80% of visible signs of aging in the skin including dry appearance, scalping, wrinkling

Whenever I go outside and see some woman older than 28, 100% of the time when she has tanned skin her skin will look disgusting, permanently browned and spotty and wrinkly, but a pale women in her 30's 40's 50's.. always seem to have much youthful looking skin.

fortunately less young people are obsessed with tanning than 20 years ago, but seriously your girlfriend should be wearing spf 100 every single day unless you want a 45 year old looking wife when she turns 30

Attached: a.jpg (1200x627, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideonline.com/2380751/sunscreen-sun-exposure-skin-cancer-science?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onsiteshare
actcancer.org/prevention/sunsmart/skin-cancer-in-australia/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4344124/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is spray tanning okay?

Attached: 1546333558126.jpg (250x250, 6K)

well since you're not permanently damaging your skin, then yes it's better

However I think people should end this retarded culture of tanned skin = more attractive

Attached: imagesCAI4KS51.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I live in Denmark we barely get any sun

Attached: cool-sun-damage-skin-face-1.jpg (540x904, 114K)

Op is a confirmed palefag
Everyone here in Florida is tan as fuck just from being outside

t. Insecure Jow Forumstard

lmao
umm congratulations, enjoy your skin cancer and poorly aged skin

it's a fact that tanning will permanently damage your skin, why do you think asians/africans age so much better?

American culture, the culture where you're taught destroying your skin and multilating your penis is healthy

>not staying as white as milk
Never understood these people

Im 23 now, started highschool in 2009 around there, tanning beds were big for the popular girls. This one stacy use to do it all the time. Now she looks like shes in her 30s

Fake tan won't though, retard.

You're preaching to the choir here buddy. Jow Forums is 50% nonwhites who couldn't tan if they wanted to, 25% whites who never go outside, 12.5% whites who go outside and are also racist, and 12.5% assorted faggots.

I'm in occupied FL and I don't have a tan at all. This is because I'm the 25%.

No way, democrap. Do you know how less epic Trump would look without beautiful glowing skin

T. Trump supporter

Its called sunblock, and it blocks nearly all UV rays while allowing you to tan

This isn't some Jow Forums crackpot theory

TANNING IS BAD FOR YOUR SKIN, say it with me, TANNING IS SKIN DAMAGE

The main reason people think tanning is healthy is because is because healthy people with active lifestyles tend to have tans, they are encouraged too, and fat sedentary basement dwellers are usually much paler.

Tanned skin by itself however is not healthy in the slightest.

Attached: twins-lg.jpg (960x562, 101K)

Asian girls from Asia are awesome because they actually like being pale. I’m pretty pale and don’t mind but it feels nice to get some sunshine so I always do yard work with my shirt off. I’ll chop wood on the side of my house and put on a show for the milfs walking their dogs.

I heard something about carnivore diet being good for not getting burnt. I believe it had to do with diets that had too much omega 6 is what lead to the burn. Since I mostly eat meat and animal products now I haven’t got burn going out in the sun, I also stopped wearing sunscreen completely except rare occasions.

Thats why you marry a woman born with a Tan

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>the unironic and absolute state, city, township, neighborhood, alley, prefecture, municipality, general vicinity and wilayat of so-called white """"""people""""""
literally not made for this planet
kys

tanning is the result of UV rays destroying your dna senpai

Just because low spf sunblock prevented you from burning doesn't mean the sun isn't permanently damaging your skin

tanning is a defense mechanism you skin uses when it's damaged by UV rays mate

Attached: you_are_wrong.png (500x400, 234K)

Dumbest post

Bullshit
The redpill on this topic is: Sunscreen is basically a scam which has only limited use.
Sunscreen does not protect you from the aging of sunlight which becomes only significant if you epose yourself too much to the sun.
But it surpresses the warning symptoms of the skin (sunburn) and the natural prtect mechanism of the skin (tanning)
If you use no sunscreen and tann yourself just so that your skin never becomes red, you get all the health benefits of the sun and you wont age faster.
But if you use suncreen and stay out a lot because you think you are save or want to get tann (but you need hours for that with suncreen), then yes your skin gets damaged.
STAY AWAY FROM (((sunscreen)))

>Lmao whitey can get damaged by the sun like literally every other animal on the planet
I find it funny how brown non-whites think they don't get damaged by the sun. Also lmaoing at blackies needing vitamin d supplements in cold regions, else they encounter health issues; literally not made for cold parts of the planet.

outsideonline.com/2380751/sunscreen-sun-exposure-skin-cancer-science?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=onsiteshare
“Avoidance of sun exposure is a risk factor of a similar magnitude as smoking, in terms of life expectancy.”

Skin cancer is less of a risk than what's caused by lack of sun. Go out, you neckbeards.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>tann yourself just so that your skin never becomes red, you get all the health benefits of the sun and you wont age faster.

you're living in delusion

you need at most 5 minutes of noon sunlight per day for required vitamin D production if you have fair skin.

if you are a white person and live in some sunny colonial shithole, you should be wearing spf 100 everyday, even just for walking around town

life expectancy of avoiders of sun exposure was reduced by 0.6-2.1 years.
Wow, so an 80 year old person that doesn't go outside will die earlier than an 80 year old person that is active

meanwhile 2 in 3 Australians will get skin cancer before the age of 70
actcancer.org/prevention/sunsmart/skin-cancer-in-australia/

LOL i didint even know the article but its just what i said: go out without sunscreen. I just said too much is bad, namely when the skin gets red which is obvious.
Im out a lot and never use suncreen and you call me neckb*ard

Things are different for other places but for Europe im convinced im right

If I wanted chocolate I'd pick chocolate. w*itr f*moïds need not to apply in this case

lmao has nobody heard of vitamin d supplements?
just stay out of the sun, it does nothing good for you

Attached: Doglight.jpg (900x675, 171K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4344124/
This 5.000 IU Vitamin D daily and you will have better blood works than those retards thinking that sun bathing for 2 houre daily will give them even basic aounts of it, if they don't live in a savage country at the equator. Due to the latitude europens literally can't get ANY vitamin D for most of the year and even than when they can, they would need to spend the WHOLE DAY NAKED OUTSIDE, not just partially exposed for 2 hours. This will damage them more than any lack of vitamin D can do. There is a reason why those which could, never have gone out into the sun, till modernity.

Can confirm, been a shutin my whole life barely going out to buy groceries once a week for 30 minutes. Soon to be 30, when the topic comes up, people regularly tell me I look like 24. Even the people I'm regulalry around somehow forget how old I am. Not wearing the makeup jew and sucking the tobacco jew does help additinally to not ruin ones face.

i have fair skin and the only sun exposure i get is when i ride to and from work (30 mins each way). I apply a shitload of spf50 to my face, neck and arms before i go either way. Will i be alright bros? I live in Australia

Read up on the sunblock you use, non-organic companies mostly use hormonally active ingridents which work like estrogens.

Anyone using the word 'culture' on Jow Forums should be beaten to death with a barbell.