He needed to lift to get his first gf

>he needed to lift to get his first gf

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Better than me. Without fucking fail every time its like.
>cute girl approached and starts talking to me
>all is going well
>eventually admits feelings / she's into me
>I reply with "heh, faggot" or something similar

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: A2FA75CD-3E6C-4CDE-9238-487D5D5F9D6A.gif (500x282, 350K)

>he didn't have to physically steal his woman from the neighboring tribe

Attached: 9.jpg (1680x1050, 275K)

>talking to women
Lmao

Reded and basepilled

Kek
But why?

Joke's on you, my first gf was in kindergarten. We kissed behind the bushes and she would rub my tiny penis under the covers at nap time.
She recently followed me on Insta. What do?

Kek wtf

>he lifts but is still a khv

Attached: DA245891-DB8C-40A8-8334-410B82F07B93.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>first

Based. Liking guys is gay.

I needed to love myself before I could love someone else.

>needing to lift to love yourself
what happens when you become sick or get old?

oh

Attached: two.jpg (400x396, 36K)

>Not reinforcing lifting with getting first gf
Sorry normie, enjoy ur mediocre gainz

what does having a gf feel like bros

has more gfs before lifting than after (1>0)
:dabs:

It’s a nice feeling that I hope you guys can experience but it’s kinda hard to explain
>when she calls you a nigger for not shooting on her hoes and shit
>feel all high, fuzzy, and jumpy on the drugs
>her soft exhales and heartbeat when she passes out on drugs
>the happiness that she injects that lifts you up on a shitty day
>her aborted fetuses that make you feel all mushy
I cannot tell you how beautiful a kiss with the woman you care for feels.
>that rage you feel when you ask her what she wants to kill and says idk but then gets assdamaged when you pick a faggot and she doesn’t shoot it
>how when she grabs your wallet and pulls it away makes you poor
>that she looks to you for your 5mm cock
>her bloodshot eye under the moon
>the wild roller coaster of emotions when she doesn’t regain consciousness fast enough
>those random slashes you give her to bash her mutilated body and she catches you with a smile

Everyone deserves someone to love and care for. It’s a beautiful feeling

Attached: 1545527802598.jpg (1000x500, 135K)

>first gf was some artho that I talked to about music and asked her out on accident
>2nd gf immediately after was one of her friends who I spoke to briefly and offered her my jacket when it was cold one day because I thought she was cold
>acne through all of this, never lifted
>lift
>nogf and pissed off all the time
Honestly, if you're not actively fucking with your chances it's just luck. I have no friends to branch from to meet women so it's going to be a dry spell for a while.

Based schizoposter

Bags of salty milk and coins.

and they where even more happier that way.

the end.

Great for a couple years with not much effort, then when you leave the puppy dog phase you both have to actively love each other and meet the psychological needs of the other in order to keep the relationship fresh. It's a two way street. You make her feel happy and loved, and she'll make you happy and love you in return. Most couples either don't do this out of neglect or they fail to communicate properly about what they need and what makes them really feel loved. Many relationships don't feel loving past the first couple years because of this reason, and it's only because people forget that relationships require maintaining.

I'm currently seeing my ex-gf again for nearly a month now
She broke up about 4 months ago, had some on and off stuff a month into it, her telling me she slept with some other guy

And it just happend that we spent some days after a christmas party together, things went from there

Now it seems like we're back together, from the looks of intimacy we're exchanging, sex too, yet i'm kind of scared to have "the talk" as that might appeal to her uncertainty deep down

Then again, i have no idea if she's still meeting up with other guys, or even having sex with them
Did the mistake of fucking her raw the other night

>Honestly, if you're not actively fucking with your chances it's just luck
Alternatively, it's mostly confidence. I know that 'bee yourself' is a meme at this point and the experience of a single person proves nothing, but you might want to hear me out.
The only good thing about my appearance is that I'm tall (and I had my growth spurt at the end of high school, so back then I didn't even have this sole advantage). Everything else is fucked: I have a huge overbite, I'm chubby, I have a receding hairline (but no bald spot thank God), shit posture, flared ribs with pectus excavatum, wide hips (somewhat counterbalanced by wide shoulders), feminine hands, and I have a prominent lisp. In spite of this all, I didn't have issues with chicks in high school. I never banged any 10/10, but I even had some 6/10s who came to me. Why? Because I lived in a small town, and was one of the smartest people in my high school. Everyone told me how smart I am and what a bright future I have ahead of me, and while this fucked me up in the long run, back then it gave me supreme confidence. My confidence turned even my social retardation into an advantage: when a chick tried making fun of me for being a nerd, I literally called her a dumb whore and told her to fuck off. No one held it against me, after all I was the 'genius' and she was the one who overstepped my boundaries. Do note that in general I tried to be friendly and was more than happy to help people out.
Then I went to university in a large city, realized that I'm a brainlet compared to some of my colleagues. My confidence evaporated, I became a recluse, and now I'm here, trying to climb out of this hole.

Jokes on you I've never had a gf

SHUT UP

I'm just trying to become someone I'd want my daughter to date

>slut breaks up with you so that she can fuck around
>immediately crawls back to you when she realizes her options are limited
>you immediately accept her back
Pathetic.

Attached: really nigger.jpg (557x769, 38K)

>not lifting to make your gf jealous

>lift
>still no gf

You lied to me