Can manlets fight?

Never ONCE! Seen them fight someone without getting fucked up or scarred for life lmfao.

Attached: 1547416088440.webm (500x500, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilqf3JsvUS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbN-mWON6Ug
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross#World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a black woman playing with a white kid?

wow, i never realised black people were that quick and opportunist when it comes to getting free shit

If you are below 6'2, don't bother fighting.

shutup nigger

Attached: bruce-lee-kareem-abdul-jabbar-game-of-death-6.jpg (700x432, 105K)

Mike Tyson is 5’10”

>that black guy stealing the phone

lmao

he even brought it back after noticing its a piece of shit

Yeah and Hitler was short too. Just because you can cherry pick a few counter examples doesn't disprove a trend

Getting your ass beat is bad. But getting treated like a child like that dude is fucking humiliating

>That moment at 11 seconds in when the nignog jumps in to steal the phone.
They're not people.

>It slides back in to perfect position at 25 seconds in the video.
Oh shit you're right.
Damn this whole video has layers upon layers to it.

actually he returned it, he thought it might be damaged and moved it out of the way

he was doing the kid a favor

when will racism end?

Attached: 15466447673261.jpg (480x477, 27K)

here's a naive faggot that thinks "racism" just one day appeared out of nowhere and will one day just be gone

Attached: 1529683926423.jpg (713x840, 371K)

>nignogs coping this hard
Just admit that your people are garbage monkeys.

Then why did he start full on sprinting after taking it initially?

definitely. I used to know someone that would get in trouble for beating up people that made fun of his height baka. they deserved it doe.

i didnt type "baka" lol idk where that came from i dont watch anime i promise

Niggers > manlets
Unironically

baka desu senpai

>Can manlets fight?
Yes

Attached: Cormier .jpg (529x530, 129K)

whats baka again?
desu senpai

Reddit is in the other direction my friend :)

The exception, not the rule

>that nigger stealing the cellphone
fucking kek

He fought against exclusively people over 6ft. Daniel Cormier is 5'11 too.

Truth is, being 6ft and weighing 140lbs will get you nowhere. Being 5'1 will get you nowhere. The real answer is steroids. How much steroids you take and how hard you train/diet matters the most. Nobody taking 300mg/wk of tren and weighing 260lbs is getting pushed around on a daily basis.

I wouldn't skip Dan Henderson, who is probably closer to 5'10.
If you have some wrestling and boxing you can beat 80% of people in the street, no matter height

Attached: hendo.png (1080x1920, 588K)

the big nigger is like 2.5x weight of the kid, what is the point of this post

To get a good photo angle before returning the phone

weight>height

Hitler was a badass warrior in WWI, way to fail.
He fought and survived more shit than every boxer in history combined.
Go read a history book you absolute brainlet.

Hitler was a messenger boy, where did you get badass warrior from

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilqf3JsvUS0
Mike Vallely will lead us manlets out of the pit in our revolution against the longmen.

That white dude could've been raped and there would be nothing he could have done about it. I lift to avoid being overpowered like this.

Unless the tall guy is complete skelly, he will always be heavier and have more muscle mass.

Why even block that shit like that. Just dodge. Bruce Lee was useless.

haha just imagine if she made him suck his own dick while he's bent like that haha and she shoved something in his butt and made him cum in his own mouth hahaha that would suck though gross ew haha I wish some girl would do that to me haha just kidding

haha yeah imagine if his pants got pulled down and some guy stuck his dick in his little butt haha wow gay

haha imagine if someone put him in a dress and a wig and spanked him haha

because the fight was a dangerous situation that could further damage the phone so he needed to get it to safety as soon as possible so as to increase the likelihood that it could be returned in top condition, you fucking kike

all it takes to beat this guy is a lanklet on roids

he didn't get an iron cross for being a mailman

When will they learn?

>moved it out of the way
>slide it back under the wh*te bois ass so it gets sat upon or scratched

Attached: 1547465299007.jpg (480x477, 27K)

Not really. Someone 5'7 who lifts can easily have more muscle mass than someone who 6'3, unless the latter is really fat.

LANKLETS BTFO

Attached: 21EA67D0-8236-494A-B9BA-C15614C10F59.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

HAHHAHHA UNCOORDINATED AND AWKWARD

Attached: E6FE2636-7754-4584-A702-746C0E4DB805.gif (400x225, 1.24M)

Attached: will they ever learn.webm (480x600, 761K)

Lol almost all the profesional fights I've watched where there is one fighter who is significantly taller but weights the dame, he loses miserably to the shorter guy. What matters is the weight difference. You post all these videos of huge guys against small guys, but that would never happen in a professional fight. Only lanklets fighting shorter but bulkier guys and getting their awkward ass kicked

What's the context to this? Looks like a gay couple fighting.
>got publicly humiliated
>got his phone stolen
>probably had a muscle or two torn

Attached: manlets.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

holy shit lol

i think that if you are skilled in something like BJJ then you can probably fuck up someone who is bigger but unskilled..

But if you aren't a fucking gracie or whatever, the bigger guy wins if he isn't a total pansy

Dont get into street fights, if you win then you might brain damage the guy by smacking his head off the pavement and wind up in jail ...if you lose then everyone will remember it ...its just not worth the hassle..

Attached: bitch-hold-on.jpg (552x805, 51K)

Is it illegal to be short now?

haha imagine if I found out where you lived and stuck my dick in your butt while you slept haha what's your address by the way and when do you sleep?

mogged

fake and gay

it's from some faggy prank youtube channel

Hot reality coming through:

The winner of a fight is generally decided by who is more committed and furious. If a manlet wanted to throw absolutely 110% of his power into a couple of fast strikes aimed well he could slaughter a bigger guy and there's videos of this happening

"He who strikes first wins"

Exceptions are extreme size difference (~50 lbs+) and total lack of ability to fight

It’s not the size of the dog in fight it’s size of big ridge dof

Get BTFO man man ley

>implying lanklets on roids can fight on equal grounds with real fighters
DC's beaten lots of taller guys in his career. Miocic's like what? 6'4"?

Attached: 197798.jpg (800x800, 106K)

I feel more manlets are typically more likely to get involved in things like mma or boxing because they're tired of getting respect. But all things being equal, two untrained dudes getting into a fist-fight, typically the bigger buy is going to win.

>AND
Just this last weekend I saw some friend of mine get his ass kicked by some 5'5 boxing manlet (even brought his mouth guard to the stripclub with him) Mind you my friend is like 5'10 crackhead mode but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbN-mWON6Ug

[laughs in 5'5]

Hitler was a loser manlet; lost the war and killed himself. Sad

Based strokeposter

If you're built like a brick shithouse and also short, no one can touch you anymore.
And I'm not talking about being built like a strongman. I'm talking even bigger than that. A freak of nature.
Especially if you've got that gorilla strength. Remember, his height mog means dogshit if you frame mog him.

Attached: virgin lanklet vs chad manlet.png (441x596, 185K)

It's Jow Forums. Moot left because of Jow Forums and its only gotten worse since then.

He did nothing wrong. And now its infested with incels, nazis, and boomers.

I bet you are the kind of person who thinks hiking alone in morocco is a good idea.

Attached: lanklet getting btfo.gif (300x240, 1020K)

But what if you're a pro boxer? I'm used to receiving hardass punches everywhere, I don't think some random manlet could take me down honestly.

Yep. They're finally starting to learn.

"B-but nothing bad could happen! We would have to consent to them even touching us, everyone knows that! And they couldn't kill us, that would be illegal! What do you mean, third worlders are savages? Thats racist stereotyping. You'll see"

Dude, like 22,000 iron crosses were awarded
>During World War I, approximately 218,000 EKIs, 5,196,000 EKIIs and 13,000 non-combatant EKIIs were awarded
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross#World_War_I
Like it’s good but it wasn’t special forces tier

MATING PRESS!
MATING PRESS!
MATING PRESS!

Lol you guys are fucking morons. Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with 'fighting' threads? Maybe because they lift because they're inadequate and lack confidence so they need to compensate by pretending that big muscles = ability to kick ass.
Fighting is almost 100% mental. I've seen little guys beat the fuck out of much bigger guys, in actual fights. If you're going to wrestle with someone or train some faggy sport, yeah weight makes a huge difference, but in real fights, anything goes and it's often those with experience in fights or who are just plain crazy that will win.

Once you get punched in the fucking face and everything is bleeding and stinging and stars are flying around in your vision, you'll know what fighting is really about. It's not some faggot sport or game, either.

What's the 'trend' you fucking absolute imbecile?

T. Too tough to train

I train and work out constantly, and that has nothing to do with one's ability to fight. If you weren't an insecure gym faggot, you'd know that.
Anyone that's had any life experience knows this about fighting. It's not some secret knowledge. You actually have to be a naive fucking moron to not understand this or have seen it with your own eyes. Big buff dudes get knocked the fuck out like the pussies they are all the time. Muscles and fitness help, but fighting is decided in the mind, dumbass.

You're obviously not a fighter but a gym warrior who thinks he's bad and knows anything about reality lol.

t. never been in a real fight

Yikes

>Hitler was a messenger boy
Yeah, which had double the fatality rate of regular soldiers.

Attached: dork hitler.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

He's fat that gives him more force in simple movements or like in the video putting his weight over the boy

Based

>he wasn't stealing the phone, he was protecting it

thank you kind nigga of phone protection

>first they came for the manlets, and nobody said anything.
>then everything was fine and nobody else got taken away.

Attached: 1518197433699.jpg (206x249, 4K)

Conor McDonalds can fight

>tfw you will never be friends with SuperHans

Attached: Superhans.jpg (220x165, 8K)

>open the thread with "Never ONCE!"
>people aren't supposed to disprove this misinformation
Autism.

damn didn't know the trayvon vs zimmerman footage got released!

Doesn't even have to be third worlders. I mean you could get killed in the first world aswell just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. But I agree, the chances to die are way higher in shittier mutt cunts.

>manlets can fight
>gets shit pushed in by 6'4 Jon jones

who's that one mma dude who sparred with the mountain from GoT. i think he's irish or scottish or something.

Of course """manlets""" can fight. Humans, regardless of size, are animals, and animals fight to get through life. Fighting spirit is present in every living animal no matter how much smaller than average they may be. It doesn't matter if you're 6'7" or 5'4", if you have grit in you then you'll always be able to fight.

However, it goes without saying that manlets can't actually WIN the fights they get into

nvm I answered my own question, it's conor mcGregor

>Moot left because of Jow Forums
Moot was fag, the only people who like him are people too young or new to remember all of his bullshit. He left because he got tired of being dragged to court , Jow Forums was a fraction of the issue you dumb tumblr refugee

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig&

Obviously moot was a fag. And he was our fag. And granted, Jow Forums wasn't as overtly nazish back then.

But he steered the site during its golden age. The only time that has approached greatness since then was the HWNDU fun and a few other episodes here and there.

Also Moot is on record saying he didn't give a shit about the fappening or torrenting. Personally, I think that Jow Forums being incessantly calling him a cuck and that his betaorbitting 'gf' got BLACKED was what was the final straw.

I'm on the bigger side. 6'1 and 210lbs. Not huge, I know, but I've been lifting for a long time and I'm in college so most the guys are skinny. Sometimes people will start shit with me, I'm pretty sure part of it is that I'm a big guy (4u) so they'll look cool/they're threatened. Honestly I'm not scared at all if they're drunk and a normal height (like 5'8-6'3). If they're bigger than me I'd be intimidated I think, but thankfully that hasn't happened to me yet.

On the other hand, when a manlet (5'7 and under) tries to start shit I'm almost always cautious. Cause you know those guys are bouta whip out some Kung Fu or SAMBO shit. Especially if they're eastern European.

I don't fuck with eastern European manlets.

bruce lee was an actor not a fighter