Put the phone away when you workout

Lose it! for calorie counting

Interval trainer for home workouts

none for regular workouts

Stronglifts

Clover

Fitnotes

Kek. Me too.

Wrote one myself for my workouts to get into Android development and Kotlin, no fancy shit but feels satisfying.

Any value in the paid version? I like the app and kinda wanna support.

Share it bruh.

I got a notepad, not enough people use their hands to write nowdays

Why are the recommendations so low? I put in my 5 rep max and it recommends I do half that weight when I lift.

Link or it never happened.

it's a beginner program. it expects you to start slow and get form down before adding weight every week.

Started lifting with stronglifts and I'd recommend going with the weight it says. It helped me adjust to the higher volume, and new routine. Remember, no harm in starting light, but you get harmed by starting heavy. Lifting is no sprint.

>Interval trainer
You mean Interval Timer?

strong
strava

I use Google sheets so the corporations and governments can buy and sell my joocy workout data

myfitnesspal religiously when cutting, when lean bulking I just track some stuff by estimating so I know my protein and calories are enough, sometimes I don't even bother

outside that, just my 9 year old ipod "notes" app that has more black dots in its screen than visible image, I simply input how many reps I did on my exercises so I get home and note it in physical notepad

Notes

I'm gonna look like a bitch squatting the bar though lmao

How does one write an Android app? I’ve often wanted to write a copy of the StrongLifts app that will allow you to choose any exercise.

It's funny because in one of the first emails you get after signing into the app Mehdi tells you that he's seen and heard people say that countless times before.

Just deal with it. You may look like a bitch now, but you'll be squatting decent weight in half a year. It progresses faster than you realise.

>Finally doing basic bitch 3pl8 back squat
>Injure back jumping out of airplane (Army)
>After recovery, back squat leaves me sore for days (in lower back, not in legs)
>Switch to front squat
>Can barely squat 1.5 pl8
Sometimes we have to accept looking like bitches.

Fine fine but I'm not going down on my bench lol

Just think of it as a de-loading phase.

pen and paper cuz im not getting cucked by some phone application

Spotify

Microsoft Excel