Finally got a gf, now my mental focus is going all out of wack

Finally got a gf, now my mental focus is going all out of wack.
We’re getting past the honeymoon stage and anytime she’s got some bad anxiety and stuff so I’ve been spending time talking to her in the gym.
Is there anything I can take or do to help with my mental focus so I can stay focused throughout my workouts?

>inb4 gf’s are gains goblins
I’m fuckin 26 and don’t plan on being alone for the rest of my life

Attached: 00F03E9A-AFCB-447F-A5C3-9B1D51570203.jpg (599x896, 130K)

Meditate

SS + GOMAD

Don't ever take your girl to the gym PERIOD.

Stop talking to her in the gym you retard.

post uncesored pic

I can some days, most of them actually. But it’s days where I plan on going really heavy that I can’t cause I’m talking to her since she’s feeling like shit.

>I’m fuckin 26 and don’t plan on being alone for the rest of my life
so you're settling with the literal first woman you find?

Well stop it. It's the easiest way. Treat the gym like a temple and don't fucking talk to her. She wouldn't expect you to talk to her while you're in church, so out the same level of respect on the gym. You need to set boundaries or you'll end up breaking up anyway.

That’s exactly what I’m doing. Being alone since I’ve been 17 isn’t fun

Fucking this. THE GYM IS THE CHURCH OF MEN!!!

so who wants to take bets on OP killing himself after the break up?

Pathetic.

Look man I don't want to fill your head with doubts but this is not a good idea

OP when things turn sour it's going to hit you very hard. You haven't built interpersonal relationship barriers yet so you'll probably fall for her pretty hard if you get along well. Just understand you could lose her at any second.

Attached: heartbroken i miss you jolie.png (1861x383, 52K)

Alright let me throw another twist into this. I work overseas so we have to do a long distance thing every couple months out of the year. Usually my prime time gym time is when she’s getting off work and wanting to talk, so I try to talk to her then when I at least have a chance.

Haha I’m not actually that invested. Just kind of letting it ride

>and anytime she’s got some bad anxiety and stuff so I’ve been spending time talking to her in the gym.

lol pathetic cunt.

This

Try being alone until you're 25, double n-word. I snapped and had to settle for a trap.

Women shouldn't lift. They belong in pilates, zumba and spinning classes.

You either change your gym time or change your talking time. Stop doing them at the same time. It's really that fucking simple.
Besides she's probably talking to Jody anyway.

Listen to this man and his pic related, OP.

try not being a little bitch, that helps a lot

yikes it only goes downhill from there my dude!
I've had a gf of 1 year and her mental instability just keeps getting worse. Only really somewhat quiets down if I get scary and do an assertive voice, but I feel mean for that, although I know I need to do it, I'm practicing to become immune to the guilt I feel afterwards because it's completely justified.

Dude her anxiety is her responsibility. It’s up to her to fix it, you don’t have to baby her and she shouldn’t expect you to. She needs to get into therapy, cbt, selfhelp or medication you’re not her mommy don’t feel guilty about leaving her alone in her panic. She’ll never get over it if she has to depend on you for each attack, and in the long run she’ll feel better about herself too if she learns to overcome it on her own. I had a friend like this and her bf is the most abusive cheating piece of shit but she won’t leave him because he’s the only one who calms her anxiety. Neway go lift big and let her sort herself out.

Don't try to fix your gf, remember that shes her own person and youre not her guardian. Just live your life but now just respect her goals while she also respect yours. Easy.
>10 years with same gf, work out 4 times a week with her no issues

My gf has anxiety too. Unironically don't talk to her in the gym if you're gonna take her there. She should see you driven in there and respect the dedication and hard work you put in to look good. Then she'll follow your lead. This applies to most things in anxiety and getting over phobias; don't ruminate. don't dwell, don't talk, don't chat, just do. Distract her. In this case with the actual workout.

Attached: 1317370219625.jpg (700x525, 54K)

He who needs least is wealthier than he who has most.

>take gf to gym
>be 6'5" mog everyone there

I don't see the problem

Women don't belong in the gym. There wouldn't even be any women in the gym if there was no instagram.

Don't be stupid, women have wanted to be taut and fit since at least the 80s.

Well you'll be divorced before you're 30 with your muh yung luvvv bullshit. Have fun.

>been spending time talking to her in the gym
Just stop doing this. Tell her you're there to get jacked and provide her with athletic sex. That's simple.

Attached: Jy53qNU.jpg (480x640, 39K)

That was a different time.

nice gyno

He's 26 dumbass, how much yunger can the luvvv get. I say settle, OP, and don't be the male cool wine aunt.

SAUCE ON UNCENSORED PIC

>Best guess for this image: girl

>working out with gf
Make it like a twice a week thing, and save your intense days for when youre alone

>I’m talking to her since she’s feeling like shit
wtf does this mean?

You need to make it clear to her that you're focused on yourself when you're at the gym.

OP, there’s a thing called the pimp smack, consider using it when necessary

>interpersonal relationship barriers
can you explain further ? how do i build these?

Attached: Capture.png (885x88, 9K)

Church is the church of men, dipshit.

What kind of anxiety does she have? Reminds me of my ex, literally everything I wanted to do she got some form of anxiety. She was dragging me down for a while but I was too much of a friggiin beta idiot to drop her right then and there because of le sex and because she was the first girl I had. At some point it turned into an off and on thing until she actually ended it. I didnt care at that point. It was like a wake up call for me. Met a couple more girls after her, some of them I actually developed feelings for but got fucked over because they just wanted sex and weren't ready for serious shit. But did that make me sad? No, I had my fun and I know what I want now and I don't put any woman on a pedestal like I used to when I was younger. She is your first gf. There are plenty more.

Going through the exact same shit with my GF.

She's gained a little weight too since high school and has really bad anxiety, low self esteem, smokes, eats and drinks alot.
She is the pure definition of a gains goblin. I've gained almost 15lbs and stopped going to the gym almost all of December to spend time with her.
It's too difficult not to. We hang out, she cooks for me, we play video games and fuck. It's a god damn trap, but I'm not gonna lie and pretend it isn't worth it.

I hopped back on the horse this week, and told her straight up that I have to put my time in at the gym, and that if she wants to spend more time with me, she has to come to the gym. If not, that's not my problem.

She hasn't made any moves to get a membership, and probably never will, but that's ok. I just take comfort in the fact that I'm doing what I'm supposed to, and not letting her get in the way. If it doesn't work out in the end, or she continues down this unhealthy path, then it's over and I'll move on to the next girl.

Best to just come to terms with who she is and accept that she probably won't change. When you realize that, be ready to either deal with her the way she is or be ready to break up with her in the future.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-The-Record-Breaker.jpg (600x789, 214K)

why are women so weak emotionally

Because for hundreds of thousands of years they were responsible for small children, and needed to be extra Keen to danger to better protect them. Now in the modern era they sperg out from any instance of stress because their monkey brain tells them they and their children are in grave danger