So why do you want a family fit

So why do you want a family fit

Attached: 1546919057872.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

I want to have a son and see him become a better man than me

fuck, I feel like this should repulse me more than it does

instead I'm sort of indifferent

am i becoming a degenerate? fuckk

That boi looks very fuckable

If it was me, I'd be more angry about needing to make a box and be in a video than son being trans or whatever.
Like, go suck a dick, why do I care? This is your thing, I shouldn't be involved in this.

His smile and optimism

Not as bad as Colin's. At least that one put some effort into looking like a woman. Colin's son didn't even shave his trail of horror.

Attached: DgeNUayWAAAAG1M.jpg (1200x864, 168K)

>That awkward hi 5

LOLMAO

fuck's up with his hairline

I don't want a family, but it's the last thing I can try to attempt to achieve happiness, and even if I don't perhaps I can make the world a little better.

>dad is so fucking red
kek

Ouch

Good times-->Weak people-->Bad times-->Strong people
We only have to wait for cycle to finish.

To be normal, and okay

Cringe

It's not degenerate to be indifferent to piddling little shit, no. I'm only in my 30's, but I've seen literally 10-20 different fads gain traction and then disappear. For some reason, being someone else will be insanely popular for a while and then peter out. (Ex: all the wiggers that were suddenly all around in the 90's.)

What I'm saying is this "I'm not my gender" bullshit is a fad and it'll come and go whether you care or not.

Parents think they're doing the right thing by being supportive, which leads a lot of them to think the more supportive you are, the better. It's not really anything but a lack of moderation.

underrated fpbp

Kids are an investment. You basically invest into your future. If you play you cards right, you'll have someone to take care of you when you're old. Especially financially. Family takes care of each other. It's about making connections. We still live in tribal groups and outside of family, nobody cares about you.

I dont think I'd ever want kids, I have brothers and sisters so I'd get to be uncle which is cool but thats about the extent of it for me.

>JUST

Attached: 1.png (383x489, 172K)

the biggest difference is that the transgender fad will cause so many suicides once the delusion wears off. I don’t think there has been a fad as ridiculous as this

Not cringe but truth. There is a reason why every degeneracy comes from rich big cities. People are lazy, bored and survival isn't the top priority. Once that happens you have "philosophers" who think about abstract things such as infinite amount of genders, food industry hurting animal feelings, etc.

Attached: ahhhhhh.png (383x489, 176K)

If you play your cards right, you don't need someone to take care of you when you're old and you can still take care of yourself.

I guess, but that's their problem. And it's a penalty for being so mentally weak.

Poor dad just wants to die at this point. He knows nothing short of the merciful embrace of death will end his misery.

>Communist physiognomy

I'm so sorry for Colin
He is such a good comedian

There are so many things that could go wrong with your health and if you're all alone, your life will turn into hell at old age. Not to mention if you get thrown into some retirement home or hospital, you're at the mercy of strangers who steal you money, neglect you, abuse you, etc. It's a scary thing to be alone.

Fpbp

I feel sorry for them and hope that with time they can find a way to heal as a family.

No reason to continue on at that point. Make a will and shuffle off.

>financially
You're always better off putting that money in a bank with decent interest. Kids are not a way to get a decent retirement, you absolute mongoloid.

I want to have a family because the promise of love's warmness is the only thing that's kept me from killing myself.

Probably more that your bored with it. I know I am, so it comes off as not repulsive. Whereas before you would be openly disgusted, now it just an eye roll and a move along. That’s why this trans thing will die off soon. First being gay got attention, that stopped being the key to “muh oppreshun” so now it’s trans. Who knows what wonderous world of horrors will come next?

*you’re

Overton window, buckle up lady we going for a ride.

>Who knows what wonderous world of horrors will come next?

I literally think self-amputation is next. It'll literally be a fad to cut off limbs. Watch and wait.

Attached: 1536037284191.jpg (900x762, 714K)

Fuck having someone to support you if things go south. I'd like to see you dense cunts living off of your pension in future years.

Most people born after 1970 will have to work til they die, regardless of kids, pensions, investments, etc.