Daily reminder that growing a beard is one of the most soi things you can do,...

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Daily reminder that growing a beard is one of the most soi things you can do, yes it used to be masculine but people with beards are a joke now

Attached: 1518302114715.jpg (57 KB, 720x960)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLtbjfy18lQ
youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

god damnit i was on the fence about getting rid of it. i think that picture might've been the final nail

Attached: 1542980373114.png (436 KB, 503x503)

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Beards only exist to hide weak chins. An aesthetic chin and jaw are much better than even the best looking beard.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

This is how clean shaved men see people with beards

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

I browse online dating sites and see a lot of women that prefer guys with beards. I've probably only noticed it because I can't grow one.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

just do whatever looks best on you instead of following trends like dust in the wind

trim your beard though because the hobo look never looks good

Attached: 1446401518824.jpg (535 KB, 950x715)

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

I'm fond of the conspiracy where the modern beard has been an organized corporate effort to emasculate white men. But on another note, at least 2 women have told me they view beards as white men's embarrassing effort to appear as masculine as arab men. I know it sounds crazy too.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

There is a difference between full groomed beards and onions beardlets like in OPs pic.
A trimmed beard on a decent chin is what girls want from thot to moms.
barely cant grow a beard
Shave.
patchy beard
Shave.
beard from cheeks to chest
Keep your neck and throat clean.
4-9mm acceptable trim levels.
Once in a while clean shave it to keep your skin healthy
epic kratos beard genetics
You choose my man.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

masculine
arab men
were they retarded?

James Sanders
James Sanders

My sister's boyfriend is Arabic and he's masculine as fuck. Maybe the westernised ones are feminine, but the ones who grew up in the middle east are manly.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

This is in soCal...so yes.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

epic

le epic, right? high soi levels detected

Attached: plrvptxi92yz.jpg (250 KB, 1936x1936)

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Daily reminder that only sois give a shit about what someone else is doing. Do your own thing.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

He doesn't have epic Kratos beard genetics so what's your point?

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

My sister's boyfriend is Arabic

Attached: 1382927038617.jpg (8 KB, 184x184)

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

How is that bad?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

onions's gonna onions, with or without the beard

Attached: tumblr-pfvsd2cO5F1s5w0s1-540.jpg (72 KB, 540x746)

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

As-Salaam-Alaikum, brother.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

doubt

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Jesus shave your chest ape

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

Well it is embarrassing to have one, but idk about the arab thing

Attached: ed7fc2a17d0391f1f28dc666a7e9fe79.jpg (23 KB, 650x366)

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

At least 2 women
Your mom and your sister?

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Nietzsche
died a virgin

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

I am a Turkish man with a nice trimmed and groomed beard and many women also tell me that beards only work on us cause we're manly.

They say white people can't pull it off cause it looks insecure and overcompensating for them.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

If you lack the ability to think and act for yourself, using retarded bait posts to make decisions for you, then you're probably one of the soibois like OP's pic

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

No offense but if a woman ever told me she was with Turks I would either beat her or dump her on the spot.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

my mom and my sis are one person duh.
Occasionally a white dude can pull it off, but yeah. What is it about middle eastern men do you think women read as being naturally manly?

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

you are a turkish NEET who posts kara boga threads on /int/

Eli James
Eli James

What about groomed beards? Like 3-5 guard?

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

I don't know, but personally from experience, I grew up in a very poor but overall white area and have had many whites trying to fight me. I grew at a faster rate than whites and it was always easy to beat the shit out of them.

I'm 6'2" really wide framed and just naturally hairy and don't incorporate any feminine traits, but most white people I meet have at least one, for e.g. they have those gay ass eyebrows that are curved and are somewhat lifted above the browridge and it looks gay as shit. (my eyebrows sort of just ride along the top of my eyes)

Keep in mind I don't have anything against wypipo, I just see myself and my ethnic peers to, for some reason be a lot manlier due to frame, hairyness, etc.

I can have sex many many times a day, in a row, and I've heard from girls that normal men have never been able to please them like I have (keep in mind, aside from the huge frame I'm still dyel in terms of cutness/definition). Honestly I just believe for one reason or another, probably mongolian genetics, we just have higher testosterone. I've always been very very strong, and this also applied to the only other Turk I knew from my town in England. Although he was short (he was half bulgarian) he was strong as fuck, no lifting involved.

Pic related is me, I could look onions to you but I'm only stating off experiences and what the many women I have bedded since I was 14 have told me.

sometimes it's hard not to beat a woman when they do something stupid, it really fucking is but I restrain myself

I am a drug dealer who's in college (UK equivalent, not university), literally opposite of NEET. Self-sufficient and studying, top of my class even.

Still how did you know it was me loool

Attached: Snapchat-1257627765.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1920)

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

I literally just ran into a fat ginger manlet with thick viking beard lol.

Xavier White
Xavier White

the frame

Attached: Snapchat-1138749964.jpg (209 KB, 1080x1920)

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

weak ass jimmy neutron faggots get full beards
me, the manliest man in this thread, can grow a fuzz but not enough volume for a full beard
Life isn't fair.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

tfw can’t even grow a beard cause I’m asian
This fred make me feel good lads

Attached: FDE3E0A2-4353-414F-B699-DC031BB4D8A6.jpg (24 KB, 250x250)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

manliest man in this thread
can't grow a beard
I am CREASING!
You are SEETHING!
While I CREASE!

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

t. Faggot

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

*snort*
You look haram.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

the drug-dealing, mdma snorting, weed smoking, cigarette smoking, premarital sex having, chronic masturbating (yet dick still working), fighting turk is haram according to arabic standards
Yikes! haram isn't a thing in Turkish culture loool

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

Jesus Christ you people are more delusional than niggers

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

delusional
he...
he cannot handle it?
he cannot handle it.
he is unable to comprehend.
help.
HELP HIM
he cannot comprehend he is seething
he is a virgin and he is seething, someone call the ambulance please please please

picture taken in girlfriend's room, please excuse the faggot makeup kit in the background:)

Attached: Snapchat-59106585.jpg (655 KB, 1080x1920)

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

It's the eyes. 10/10 almonds with dark lashes.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

nice objective perspective retard

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

is their soi getting the best of them?
possibly and probably
and definitely

only feminine feature I have is probably my eyelashes are quite long but girls like that for some reason

Attached: GOD.jpg (9 KB, 244x434)

Julian Rivera
Julian Rivera

refer to this picture

coping isn't good for you user :)
one day a TURK might just roll up on your sister
your mother
your grandmother if we're feeling like it

:))))

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

my advice for you is to never become a photographer, the gene that lets other people take photos that don't look like ass has clearly been deleted in you

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Guys like it too ;)

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

becoming a SOItographer

"I been planning on trapping since knee-high"
I plan to move country and expand a huge coke empire, seeing as I have the connects for it and already know people who are very high up in the coke industry. I will use those links in this country and share them with Turks in Germany or Netherlands and I will have them work for me.

It's more detailed than that but I already have everything planned and set up and soon I will upgrade from my current dealing career. Promotion time baby!

ok faggot

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

I have never seen a post with more clearcut projection in my 11 years od being on this website.

Read your post again lad, you're talking about yourself.

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

You don't need to embarrass yourself any further, just shave it you lil soiboi

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

have fun with that gaybo, maybe the coroner will finally get a clear shot of your "massive frame"

Attached: 5099ddfc3ab2d55e44cfd35596b0381e[1].jpg (37 KB, 320x533)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

I was having sex when you were just about to hit puberty.
I hit it at the ripe age of 8 years old.
You are seething and would be raped in a fight against me :).

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

okay roach

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

I am a monster in comparison to you, I have just taken this picture right now in my bed. It still has that mogging aura that makes you weak in the knees.

Attached: Snapchat-1499507331.jpg (687 KB, 1080x1920)

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Why are t*rks so insecure?

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

post more, my sissy twink folder needs expanding

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

You're a cuck that lets his sister get fucked by a stinky arab who will probably kill her one day out the blue.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

that's why you go stubble

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

Bitches loves beard tho.

retard

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

it would be insecurity if I only posted to get good compliments.

However I only posted them because I know it makes betas seeth :) HOW? JUST HOW? HOW COULD A TURK BE SO ALPHA COMPARED TO ME? I-I'M WHITE... DEUS VULT!!! !!!! UGH!!

6'2"
huge framed
Turkish drug dealer
>sissy
he is projecting, he takes pictures with his dick tucked between his feminine hairless legs

you will be killed soon :)

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

you would do neither, let's be real here

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

I, a 6'6" supreme gentleman, mog this tiny turkroach twink to literal death. Kys Low IQ subhuman

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

average height
perspectivefrauding
lowlife that thinks he's scarface because he slings dope on campus

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Not everyone is a cuck like you, I've slapped women before for less.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

hey man let him have his fantasy, he probably orbits underage girls on discord :)

he's 6'6"
OH NOOOOO
He will topple and fall over with one punch to the stomach
cracking his head on the concrete below
as I harvest his organs for a soup to just become more powerful through his protein

"campus"
"dope"
Oh no!
He thinks I'm a faggot 12 year old who sells weed like he probably is!
Oh nonono!
He thinks I have a "campus"
Oh no!!!!!!
He is sad!
He doesn't know what the hood is! He doesn't know what the trap is!
He is incredibly sad!

you're a faggot :)
*hits woman even though women literally can't do shit cause they're all legitimately weak as your average faggot*

Attached: Snapchat-725751596.jpg (54 KB, 1080x1920)

Austin Price
Austin Price

campus
for the record I'm not a cuckold and I will never go to university to be with the emasculated educucks :) but you probably will :)

rinna nay rinna rinna nay

Attached: Snapchat-2085937374.jpg (325 KB, 1080x1920)

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Manlet cope
Im 240 lean, Fight my Superior mongolian frame you low Test goatfugger

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

I'm serious, if I had a girlfriend and she told me she had a Turkish ex, I would smack her in the face for not having told me before, Turks do the same shit anyway when one of their women get bleached, if not outright murder them.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

being so butthurt you have to reply twice to a single two line post
yeah, I think you're a loser faggot in denial
does it hurt to know your parents are poor rats who had to live in the designated loser zone?

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Nice gyno dude

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

I don't think this wypipo has ever met a TURKISH person

probably met a KURD from Turkey

my sister is dating a 5'6" wh*Te pipo, but he treats her right, her last wypipo boyfriend was an abusive asshole and I beat the shit out of him :)

le 240 lean!!!
le 240 lean!!!
ok if I was to be involved in beef with someone who is 6'6" and 240 lean I would just shoot them :)

no point in trying to fight them if I wouldn't be able to win against a genetic mutant :) much prefer to win by killing them :)

I am having fun :)

It feels good knowing my parents are stronger, braver, smarter than your subhuman family will ever be :).

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

cope

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

this is rebuttal
incredibly sad
incredibly seething
he cannot handle it
why did this TURK BVLL just shut me down?
How can a TURK shut ME down?
I'm wh*TE????
DEUS VULT!!

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

Daily reminder that if you're growing any hair out, wherever on your body, take care of that shit. Onion beards come from hyper compensating boys who are just barely aware of being less than masculine.

Well groomed beards are still fine if it fits your chin.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

yeah I'm sure the rats that fled from the sunken ship that is turkey to live on gibs like another nigger are really strong, brave and smart

your mother is likely a fat little gremlin that wears a tablecloth on her head and your father is a inbred who runs a pizza joint (probably where she got the tablecloth)

you might run from the law but you can never run from your own subhumanity

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

that guy likes this thing, so I don't like it now
well at least you've avoided the pratfalls of identity politics

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

There is no difference between Kurds and T*rks. If anything Kurds are usually more decent than T*rks.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Of all the ethnic minorities I've dealt with turks are definitely the most annoying, such a false sense of pride like holy shit can you guys get over yourself and your third world shithole?

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

can grow a decent beard
have to keep clean shaved for job
have a decent chin/jaw
Meh. I used to grow one during the winter just because it was warmer.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Masculinity and being a male is under attack socially and possibly even chemically. The solution for those that don't want to be metro/I lift for women or a MtF train wreck? Embracing being a man in a variety of ways. Beards are just one and have varying degrees of success much like working out.
Personally I'm going full hobo mountain man, but I'm 37, bald for 15 years and married with a kid. Younger bros particularly you "lifting for girls" types should go the clean shaven route. Of course there are exceptions, the key is a good dose of self awareness more than anything else. Thanks for reading my blog faggots.

Attached: Bald-Men.jpg (73 KB, 550x825)

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

My mum moved to England due to the early death of her parents so she wanted to get a new scenery.

She is extremely skinny due to rather feeding her children than herself growing up, and Turks don't wear hijabs/ninjasuits because we're not Arabs, so she has nothing on her head but her hair :).

My dad is an abusive asshole who doesn't live with us but he makes 150K a year and drives a Merc and has a BMW.

From what I know at work he constantly makes his male co-workers cry, I've seen him a lot but I never preferred to live with him.

Alas my family is stronger than yours, and your poor misguided, wrong-ethnicity stereotypes completely backfired :).

lol ok
kurds
wear hijab
don't drink alcohol
have blood rivalries
have to kill sister if she is raped
brown
short
unibrow
very much like gypsies

turks
national drink is a spirit
women don't hide in a ninja suit
skin is olive-yellowish
tall
2 eyebrows
don't kill our neighbours because they didn't say hi to us when we were walking to the shop
we're not like gypsies

this SEETHER believes western propaganda and has never lived around Turks or K*Rds!

false sense of pride
Turkey is unironically the best country on the face of this Earth :)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

youtube.com/watch?v=XLtbjfy18lQ

This Turkish man mogs every wh*Te person in this thread 100 fold.

James Williams
James Williams

not wearing stubble
making it
Pick one

Attached: stubble-beard.jpg (41 KB, 800x533)

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON TURKEY
nobody cares nigger
the funny thing is that if you stayed in roachland at least you would have a home, but since you're diaspora even the turks probably hate you lol

but hey you're gonna be scarface, hella fr*kin epic

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

since le diaspora turk even hate you!
no because I speak Turkish and act like a Turk

the diaspora you speak of are in Germany and speak like retards, they are essentially kurdish people almost, ALMOST, not quite as bad but they act nearly as bad, can barely speak Turkish etc

those are the diaspora we hate :)

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Beards look good, if they aren't long. But a beard cannot fix an estrogenic suoy face.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

yeah sure, that's a very masculine fantasy you got there, too bad nobody else sees you as the hero that you truly are.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

I've had a beard since I was 16. I'm 35 now. I think I might shave it off because of these fags.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Nietzsche banged prostitutes and contracted syphilis which made him go mad

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

this is not an aesthetic beard. keeping it unkempt and uncut are the most basic mistakes of bearded men. I cut mine every other day, so I don't end up looking like that fucking loser.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Fuck off tranny piece of shit. Day of the rope is coming.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

My sister's boyfriend is Arabic

Uhh yeah.... that's gonna be a yikes for me

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

he had a brain tumor most likely

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

No one but a trolling young white man would come up with the ayrab comparison thing.
J'accuse

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

This is what I mean. You’re so insecure you have to write this gay reddit-tier pasta response to validate yourself. Unless you’re actively baiting it’s sad. Everything you said just points to extreme narcissism and delusions of grandeur.
a hurt durf i can have sex multiple times a day

Hey wow so can anyone without hypertension.

uuhhurrhurhurr girls tell me that normal men can’t please them

You sound like a fucking teenager. Girls say shit like that. I’ve been told that, anyone who’s a cut above the norm has been told that. The difference is that people don’t walk around acting like they’re a fucking god because they got some roastie her nut. You’re at best a slightly above average fish in a small pond.

It’s just so cringey. I’m a hairy, muscular, masculine Iberian guy who’s gotten well over my fair share of box and I know I’m nothing special so it’s just nauseating to see you act the way you do.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

he thinks me shitposting on Jow Forums means I think I'm special
:) no I just know I'm better than everyone I have ever met, knowing I'm better than everyone on Jow Forums because it incites such a rage in your hearts

I can feel the rage coming from your posts
it pleases me
makes me erect
:)

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

The symptoms for syphilis are often misdiagnosed as a brain tumor.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Agreed. Shave like a man, you unclean faggots.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Christ lose weight please pal

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

Lmao cool manboobs

David Johnson
David Johnson

that haircut

Kek

Attached: A60760B7-C894-48C6-AA7E-108F5F882E57.jpg (13 KB, 416x142)

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

maybe, but his symptoms were apparently more like a ocular brain tumor, and the doctor that diagnosed him gave him just a brief glance since he was diagnosed on a poorfag budget

he also had shitloads of migraines throughout his life, the syphilis thing is pretty ungrounded, it's another myth like the horse thing

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

samefagging seethers
:)

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

england
this is what he's been bragging about

Attached: cuerposmujeresreales[1].jpg (107 KB, 634x459)

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I have a turkish friend who is the most wholesome alpha person I know. Barely speaks English , still gets the most girls and he is not even Jow Forums rn because of an injury.

Attached: 1544401905611.gif (2.48 MB, 315x293)

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

those are the bottom of the barrel :)
I get the top of the shelf :)

It is true :) we are like this

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I get the top of the shelf :)
sure, I'm sure all the scum that floats on top of the council flat barrel are all over you lmfao

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I don't fuck council flat/estate slags

They will fuck anyone and therefore have no worth to me, even as a hole, when I can go for posh girls from other cities.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

i believe you

Attached: 1531491338537.jpg (67 KB, 399x351)

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

wholesome picture user :)
it doesn't make a difference whether you do or not, but it is fact.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

As an anglo who grew up with loads of turks I can tell you they arent threatening or very scary in any form loool

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Are you muslim?

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

somewhat

hackney? also you're coping

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Its in london. How is it coping when turks are literally just a bit above lolindians? You're just not a scary people bruh. You're literally just fucking low class anglos with tan skin. The entire conservative thing is falling away too since a few of my gfs have been turks and families don't give a shit unless its some homeless blackie

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

"Its in london"
wanna know how I know you're coping and fabricating?

I said "Hackney?" and you said "Its in london".

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

I can clearly see what you wrote lol. I just confirmed it was in london, turks are almost everywhere there ngl

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Turks (Asians) and whites are weak as fuck comparing to Slavic Man

Pic related is a Polish Man, the strongest person in the world

Attached: 00074ZRANJNNE1WJ-C122-F4.jpg (118 KB, 815x743)

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

my hood is mostly Polish and I have beat many of them up

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

You kind of look like John Marston

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

I've got the chin and jawline to be clean shaven but have always loved the typical metal head look.
Onions or not??

Attached: 1520054827045.jpg (63 KB, 600x900)

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

No you wouldn't.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Roid slavs aren't shit. Continued to get mogged by germanics turks and even french people alike

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Stop insulting Kurds just so pigskins accept you. Faggot behaviour.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

COPE

Attached: 1468477495537.png (474 KB, 500x484)

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

pigskins love k*Rdshits

I hate k*Rdshits cause they're subhumans and they cry "noo!!! we're so oppressed!" while they continue to blow up in their own cities, they spit on our ground, and continue subhuman rituals.

spier dalaj kurwa chipoyabana!
kurwa kurwa

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

I have thick wavy hair, the kind that looks like meth-addled hobo shit if you miss one shower but amazing if you maintain it. I want to grow a very short beard but the only thing that quickly grows in is my mustache. The most I get on my cheeks/jawline is wispy, long strands of hair that just make my face slightly softer to touch.
What can I do to grow out my beard hair better? Are there any good habits to cultivate?

Attached: 59043f6.jpg (143 KB, 900x674)

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

Kurds were living in that area long before you showed up from Mongolia. It's not your ground.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

if they had half a brain they would have had their own country ages ago

they have their own region in iraq they can fuck off to, its literally called kurdistan

I just find it funny how they bomb kurdish majority cities in protest for kurdish people lol, they're dumb as fuck, that's how the world works, it's conquest. If a Native American started blowing up American cities because "they lived der before :((((((" is that justified? stupid retard

Kurds are tribalistic animals, civilise them first before giving them a country, you retard.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

fucking compliment and a half

theres no compliment I can receive, or any word, I can receive from Jow Forums that will make me feel like anything

but getting called John Marston is truly a compliment that I will hold in my heart

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Hahaha Slavs have God tier genetic I started working out one month ago and I already look like a Slavic God

6'4
blue eyes
blonde hair

germshits and turkroaches are no match for a Slav

Attached: 31682352-1952043278177054-3135218223616622592-n.jpg (104 KB, 960x958)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

whoever that is in the pic, looks weak and get knocked out in one or 2 punches

insane

no slavs don't have god-tier genetics, I live in a town FULL of them loool, they just do speed all day with their tiny frames, I am 6'2" turk and I have never met any slav my age thats as tall or taller than me, 6'2" isn't even THAT tall lol

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Or you can fuck off to Mongolia? Why should Kurds move when they lived there before?

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

that's me in Greece I also visited Turkey

man I wish I had saved tinder chats to show what your innocent precious girls wanted to do with me hahahahaha

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Lol Turks are basically slavs, look at photos of your ancestors you were Mongols. Do a DNA test.

James Gomez
James Gomez

tinder
wow an app for whores gets you whores?
surprise
that will sure ruin my perspective!

he's sad and cringepilled

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

wow an app for whores gets you whores?

beautiful, teen students
rich girls from good houses
whores
COPE

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

gyno
bowl cut
This can't be real

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

yes they are whores everywhere
really never met rich girl who is a whore? wow

bowl cut
where

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

t. Faggot

Attached: 48528682-D155-4B17-8384-5525B44E0C8B.jpg (213 KB, 1242x507)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

SLAVIC SUBHUMANS
TURKS>SLAVS

MEANWHILE REALITY (CHECK PICTURE) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Turkshits are mix of Asiatic Turks, Indoeuropean Anatolian people and Greeks
they look kinda like europeans but without good features (light skin, eyes and hair)

Attached: 1.jpg (173 KB, 913x603)

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

The onions aspect has me on the fence. I have quality jawline genetics but also have very thick hair, so with some effort I could have a great beard, but I think I'll stick with clean shaven for now.

Eli White
Eli White

Light hair isn't a good feature, nor is too light skin.

William Sanders
William Sanders

Mustache is the patrician's choice facial hair

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Yeah right mate, keep larping.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG-5953.jpg (123 KB, 768x1024)

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

This is cope bro, I can't count how much time I got complimented by girls for my hair color they always want to touch it etc. especially girls outside Europe

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

milk trucccc I heard roach milk is now a superfood

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

well nobody moves on its own... everybody is moved out of their preveious lands OR under it

thats how the world of adults work

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Eh mate, I look similar to you, so I can't be too harsh. But stop with the fantasy play. Sure, you can bed women, but any women you bed have selection bias. Of course they are going to tell you that you look good, otherwise they wouldn't sleep with you.

Stop comparing yourself to malnourished chavs and stow your delusions of grandeur and the t*rk*sh race.

James Anderson
James Anderson

A lot of my friends that do construction have beards.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Attached: why-modern-males-grow-a-beard.jpg (110 KB, 993x446)

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Who cares for girls outside Europe? White girls like dark hair.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Tfw black haired and have piercing blue eyes
Feels good to mog both shitskins and blonde twinks alike.

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

horse thing is a myth? lol

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

White girls like dark hair.
nope

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

bawwww I can't do anything people I don't like do or else I am automatically those people
What type of colossal faggot makes every choice about his lifestyle/appearance based on such insecurity. Those damn basedbois are breathing air too, OP. You know what you have to do

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Yes? You can research it if you wish. Coping nordcuck.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

Ethnicity?

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

I'm a Slav with dark blonde hair
don't compare me to German*c scum it's the worst offense for me

You can research it if you wish.
according to research girls want a nice sweet gentle loving guy
I'm sure that's true right?

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Is that the roastie he skewered before crying on stream?

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Germans genocided you for sport throughout history. It's the opposite.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

And in the end they lost half of their shitty country and were genocided like dogs

GJ

James Jackson
James Jackson

You haven't beat anyone up in your life

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

And yet slav(e)s still want to come to the west to clean toilets. Cleaning toilets here is better than living in your shithole.

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Lmfao, Turks and arabs are subhumans. Arabs are retarded inbreeding incels who cant fight for shit and Turks are mixed race mongols who also cant fight for shit. Persians man could fuck you faggots up.

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Germany is non white in demographics ages under 10 years old lmfao, Europeans are the biggest pussies and pushovers

David Edwards
David Edwards

Oh look its the retarded irooni faggot again.

Reminder: Arabs decimated your empire in weeks
Turks colonised you for 500 years and millions of Turks still live in Iran.

Delusional faggot.

Jose King
Jose King

Let beard grow
Look like a faggot

Spend time taking care of your beard
Actual faggot

Spend 45 minutes with a DE/straight razor every morning
Faggot

If you're doing anything other than cartridge razors and pressurized foam or clippers you're a faggot.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Or I'm just too lazy to shave. It is funny because people I know try to patronize me about it when I clearly know it looks so bad. My GF likes it but I'm sure she just doesn't want me to look nice cause she's insecure. But I'm not so skinny anymore so i don't know why she thinks any other woman would find me attractive.

Maybe I'll shave once I get rid of fat, I've been walking/jogging with the dog every day and before I used to just hit the shitty rowing machine in my basement.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

what about moustaches then? what's the consensus on them?

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

Slav fucker, you literally are the toilet of Europe hahah. Arabs currently are not a threat, only to you weak white subhumans. Turks are also even more stupid. We had 4 empires, and nuclear weapons

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

Poles aren't Slavs fuck them. Russians and Ukraine true Slavs fuck the rest.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Holy shit user even though I am from your brother country I can't defend you because you look basedboy as fuck. Shave that shitty beard for fuck sake.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Not you again you absolute fucking neek. Fuck off this board. I remember you in your girls council house room with the LGBT fucking flags.

Attached: 1547318976746.jpg (27 KB, 600x418)

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Russians would destroy Turks, Russians are the real men.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

only if you are a pedophile, philosopher, elementary school science teacher or führer

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

This

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

tfw cant even grow a beard

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

so you decide your style based on what basedboys do?
caring about people's opinions basedboyism of the soul.

Attached: 1542909051166.jpg (8 KB, 269x211)

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Yikes, you must be the guy in OP pic

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

J-just ignore what's happening goys

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

You know the differentiating factor between pure 100% soigod and rugged guy? It's the eyes, bugmen have big doelike prey eyes while rugged guys (or guys perceived that way) have more hunter type squintier eyes. The beard hides your jaw and lower half of face so the part of your face that becomes the focus of how manly you look is based on eyes and brow area

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

he'd look way better if he lost weigh, just like every so i boy out there

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

I would lay you out and leave you for dead in seconds. come to russia an see. small turkish dog s 0y master.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

short beard master race

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

well I think it depends. you can look great with beard, but you can look great without it too.
depends on your facial aesthetics, how you're built etc

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Dude just leave it. I know from experience that turks just act strong when there are other turks around. Same with arabs or dagistanis or tchetchians (or however you spell that). I come from russia and you see that shit every day: Group of "hotheaded hotblooded mutts walking around all cool like". Catch ONE of them alone and he will beg for his life. So please, stop bullshitting here and come down to reality. Also nice bewbs.

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

dagestantse normalneye kakda ani same nu v groupe ani churki blyat.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Imo the most soi thing you can do is alter your image around what an anonymous shitposting board says is trendy or masculine

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

both his waifus

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Trends define what is manly to me.
Hahahaha you guys are absolute closet faggots. I hope all of the basedboys start lifting so you can make threads about how lifting is now one of the most soi things you can do because the soi's do it now.

I have a weak chin and jaw and am manlier than you'll ever fucking be. Cry like the bitch you are. It also makes it quite hard to hit my little jaw with a punch and knock me out, as I've been punched in the face and mouth several times and never knocked out. Big-jawed apes are glass jaws and get knocked the fuck out all the time.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

I’ll give you a compliment sandwich :). You have nice hair. You generally look like a retard and have terrible wispy facial hair. You have nice DSLs. :)

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

You bang tons of hoes.
Die a fucking moron that contributed absolutely nothing to your society or fellow man and may have made it worse by being ignorant and thinking with your dick.
Forgotten by history, may as well have never existed.
At least you got laid though, right?

Jose Green
Jose Green

Nice earrings and emo hair faggot HAHAHAHAHA!

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Based

Attached: beard-soy.jpg (2.07 MB, 1898x1311)

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

This is the real redpill on beards. Beards are nothing on their own. They're a simple aesthetic choice. But numales make them their identity.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

Yup, these kind of faggots have no notion of what masculinity is. So they attach it to to trivial things like beards, loud cars and guns (these are all perfectly okay except when taken to this extreme that tries to validate masculinity)

Attached: soy-dad-son.jpg (79 KB, 519x717)

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

t. extremely low test

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

i guarantee that you fuck more women than any dumbass tryna roast you

t. another attractive guy

Attached: 1520995125570.png (199 KB, 941x887)

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Dutch

I did one of those meme tests, I'm full blooded, not a mutt. Just have a rare phenotype.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

inb4 same person

Levi Young
Levi Young

t. another turkroach

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

dark hair, light eyes
rare phenotype
You're just a Celt mate.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Stubble master race, beards are for nu males and fat cunts with weak jawlines, clean shaven is for closeted homosexuals and serial rapists, stubble is both sensible yet rugged, if you can't pull off a stubble you are literally a genetic failure, don't @ me faggots

Attached: 1489941293220.jpg (67 KB, 604x460)

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Well my beard is full ginger too, so probably yes lad.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Yeah that's definitely Gaelic blood in you, mate. Sorry but you're not a pure-blooded Dane. Probably the result of a kidnapped Irish/Scottish woman during Viking raids way back in the day.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

You shaved your beard? I was afraid you'd start cutting yourself again
What the fuck

Attached: jupe-laamanen.png (188 KB, 352x266)

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I would hurt you badly in a fight loll
t. someone who's boxed for years

Jacob White
Jacob White

Beards only exist to hide weak chins.
this

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Atleast I am more Celtic than your average Amerimutt, not too bad tb h

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

S O Y or based?

Attached: capture.jpg (90 KB, 560x505)

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Changs with patchy beards are bretty hot no homo

Attached: Asians-with-Facial-Hair-Hot-Beard-Styles.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Spend 45 minutes with a DE/straight razor every morning
Faggot
it takes 45 minutes to shave your morning stubble
Baka, ed razors are so cheap and give a better shave

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Beard with a plaid button up

neither. If you have this shitty white trash look, please redo yourself

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Based farmer/outdoors man/pastor/U-boat commander aesthetic

Attached: kriegsmarine.png (421 KB, 566x745)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Eh.. I see what you mean but what about fedoras?

Evan Price
Evan Price

Patrician taste

Attached: das-boot-201701-877300.jpg (94 KB, 600x600)

Asher Price
Asher Price

I wasn't going to say anything because I prefer not to bully, but since you posted some cocky shit previously I may as well.

you look like a fat emo. I've seen a pic of a fat emo, probably in a cringe thread somewhere, and you look just like him.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

feminine beards

Zachary White
Zachary White

Numales will look like numales, with or without a beard. High test men will look like high test men, with or without a beard.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Cant grow a beard because part native. Going bald because part white. T-t-thanks

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

cope

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

embracing being a man
shaving your balding head in a attempt to hide your hair loss

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

100% of the time. Unless you are an Ancient Greek warrior, you look like shit

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

literally gay

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

well what would you suggest, keep hair longer ala George Costanza? Buzzing it shorter looks much better if you're stuck with balding.

t. VI at 27 yrs old

Attached: Norwood-Scale-Hair-Loss-1[1].png (16 KB, 475x560)

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

God what a loser dad, give your son something to eat that he can actually chew or he'll be a jawlet and have fucked up teeth.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

brags about being a drug dealer
arab two-digit IQ, as expected

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0
You think?

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

Post face/body

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Onions

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

you ight there, javier?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit