Daily reminder that growing a beard is one of the most soi things you can do...

Daily reminder that growing a beard is one of the most soi things you can do, yes it used to be masculine but people with beards are a joke now

Attached: 1518302114715.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLtbjfy18lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god damnit i was on the fence about getting rid of it. i think that picture might've been the final nail

Attached: 1542980373114.png (503x503, 436K)

Beards only exist to hide weak chins. An aesthetic chin and jaw are much better than even the best looking beard.

This is how clean shaved men see people with beards

I browse online dating sites and see a lot of women that prefer guys with beards. I've probably only noticed it because I can't grow one.

just do whatever looks best on you instead of following trends like dust in the wind

trim your beard though because the hobo look never looks good

Attached: 1446401518824.jpg (950x715, 535K)

I'm fond of the conspiracy where the modern beard has been an organized corporate effort to emasculate white men. But on another note, at least 2 women have told me they view beards as white men's embarrassing effort to appear as masculine as arab men. I know it sounds crazy too.

There is a difference between full groomed beards and onions beardlets like in OPs pic.
A trimmed beard on a decent chin is what girls want from thot to moms.
>barely cant grow a beard
Shave.
>patchy beard
Shave.
>beard from cheeks to chest
Keep your neck and throat clean.
4-9mm acceptable trim levels.
Once in a while clean shave it to keep your skin healthy
>epic kratos beard genetics
You choose my man.

>masculine
>arab men
were they retarded?

My sister's boyfriend is Arabic and he's masculine as fuck. Maybe the westernised ones are feminine, but the ones who grew up in the middle east are manly.

This is in soCal...so yes.

>epic

le epic, right? high soi levels detected

Attached: plrvptxi92yz.jpg (1936x1936, 250K)

Daily reminder that only sois give a shit about what someone else is doing. Do your own thing.

He doesn't have epic Kratos beard genetics so what's your point?

>My sister's boyfriend is Arabic

Attached: 1382927038617.jpg (184x184, 8K)

How is that bad?

onions's gonna onions, with or without the beard

Attached: tumblr_pfvsd2cO5F1s5w0s1_540.jpg (540x746, 72K)

As-Salaam-Alaikum, brother.

doubt

Jesus shave your chest ape

Well it is embarrassing to have one, but idk about the arab thing

Attached: ed7fc2a17d0391f1f28dc666a7e9fe79.jpg (650x366, 23K)

>At least 2 women
Your mom and your sister?

>Nietzsche
>died a virgin

I am a Turkish man with a nice trimmed and groomed beard and many women also tell me that beards only work on us cause we're manly.

They say white people can't pull it off cause it looks insecure and overcompensating for them.

If you lack the ability to think and act for yourself, using retarded bait posts to make decisions for you, then you're probably one of the soibois like OP's pic

No offense but if a woman ever told me she was with Turks I would either beat her or dump her on the spot.

my mom and my sis are one person duh.
Occasionally a white dude can pull it off, but yeah. What is it about middle eastern men do you think women read as being naturally manly?

you are a turkish NEET who posts kara boga threads on Jow Forums

What about groomed beards? Like 3-5 guard?

I don't know, but personally from experience, I grew up in a very poor but overall white area and have had many whites trying to fight me. I grew at a faster rate than whites and it was always easy to beat the shit out of them.

I'm 6'2" really wide framed and just naturally hairy and don't incorporate any feminine traits, but most white people I meet have at least one, for e.g. they have those gay ass eyebrows that are curved and are somewhat lifted above the browridge and it looks gay as shit. (my eyebrows sort of just ride along the top of my eyes)

Keep in mind I don't have anything against wypipo, I just see myself and my ethnic peers to, for some reason be a lot manlier due to frame, hairyness, etc.

I can have sex many many times a day, in a row, and I've heard from girls that normal men have never been able to please them like I have (keep in mind, aside from the huge frame I'm still dyel in terms of cutness/definition). Honestly I just believe for one reason or another, probably mongolian genetics, we just have higher testosterone. I've always been very very strong, and this also applied to the only other Turk I knew from my town in England. Although he was short (he was half bulgarian) he was strong as fuck, no lifting involved.

Pic related is me, I could look onions to you but I'm only stating off experiences and what the many women I have bedded since I was 14 have told me.

sometimes it's hard not to beat a woman when they do something stupid, it really fucking is but I restrain myself

I am a drug dealer who's in college (UK equivalent, not university), literally opposite of NEET. Self-sufficient and studying, top of my class even.

Still how did you know it was me loool

Attached: Snapchat-1257627765.jpg (1080x1920, 77K)

I literally just ran into a fat ginger manlet with thick viking beard lol.

the frame

Attached: Snapchat-1138749964.jpg (1080x1920, 209K)

>weak ass jimmy neutron faggots get full beards
>me, the manliest man in this thread, can grow a fuzz but not enough volume for a full beard
Life isn't fair.

>tfw can’t even grow a beard cause I’m asian
This fred make me feel good lads

Attached: FDE3E0A2-4353-414F-B699-DC031BB4D8A6.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>manliest man in this thread
>can't grow a beard
I am CREASING!
You are SEETHING!
While I CREASE!

t. Faggot

*snort*
You look haram.

>the drug-dealing, mdma snorting, weed smoking, cigarette smoking, premarital sex having, chronic masturbating (yet dick still working), fighting turk is haram according to arabic standards
Yikes! haram isn't a thing in Turkish culture loool

Jesus Christ you people are more delusional than niggers

>delusional
he...
he cannot handle it?
he cannot handle it.
he is unable to comprehend.
help.
HELP HIM
he cannot comprehend he is seething
he is a virgin and he is seething, someone call the ambulance please please please

>picture taken in girlfriend's room, please excuse the faggot makeup kit in the background:)

Attached: Snapchat-59106585.jpg (1080x1920, 655K)

It's the eyes. 10/10 almonds with dark lashes.

nice objective perspective retard

is their soi getting the best of them?
possibly and probably
and definitely

only feminine feature I have is probably my eyelashes are quite long but girls like that for some reason

Attached: GOD.jpg (244x434, 9K)

refer to this picture coping isn't good for you user :)
one day a TURK might just roll up on your sister
your mother
your grandmother if we're feeling like it

:))))

my advice for you is to never become a photographer, the gene that lets other people take photos that don't look like ass has clearly been deleted in you

Guys like it too ;)

>becoming a SOItographer

"I been planning on trapping since knee-high"
I plan to move country and expand a huge coke empire, seeing as I have the connects for it and already know people who are very high up in the coke industry. I will use those links in this country and share them with Turks in Germany or Netherlands and I will have them work for me.

It's more detailed than that but I already have everything planned and set up and soon I will upgrade from my current dealing career. Promotion time baby!

ok faggot

I have never seen a post with more clearcut projection in my 11 years od being on this website.

Read your post again lad, you're talking about yourself.

You don't need to embarrass yourself any further, just shave it you lil soiboi

have fun with that gaybo, maybe the coroner will finally get a clear shot of your "massive frame"

Attached: 5099ddfc3ab2d55e44cfd35596b0381e[1].jpg (320x533, 37K)

I was having sex when you were just about to hit puberty.
I hit it at the ripe age of 8 years old.
You are seething and would be raped in a fight against me :).

okay roach

I am a monster in comparison to you, I have just taken this picture right now in my bed. It still has that mogging aura that makes you weak in the knees.

Attached: Snapchat-1499507331.jpg (1080x1920, 687K)

Why are t*rks so insecure?

post more, my sissy twink folder needs expanding

You're a cuck that lets his sister get fucked by a stinky arab who will probably kill her one day out the blue.

that's why you go stubble

Bitches loves beard tho.

retard

it would be insecurity if I only posted to get good compliments.

However I only posted them because I know it makes betas seeth :) HOW? JUST HOW? HOW COULD A TURK BE SO ALPHA COMPARED TO ME? I-I'M WHITE... DEUS VULT!!! !!!! UGH!!

>6'2"
>huge framed
>Turkish drug dealer
>>>>sissy
he is projecting, he takes pictures with his dick tucked between his feminine hairless legs

you will be killed soon :)

you would do neither, let's be real here

I, a 6'6" supreme gentleman, mog this tiny turkroach twink to literal death. Kys Low IQ subhuman

>average height
>perspectivefrauding
>lowlife that thinks he's scarface because he slings dope on campus

Not everyone is a cuck like you, I've slapped women before for less.

hey man let him have his fantasy, he probably orbits underage girls on discord :)

>he's 6'6"
OH NOOOOO
He will topple and fall over with one punch to the stomach
cracking his head on the concrete below
as I harvest his organs for a soup to just become more powerful through his protein

"campus"
"dope"
Oh no!
He thinks I'm a faggot 12 year old who sells weed like he probably is!
Oh nonono!
He thinks I have a "campus"
Oh no!!!!!!
He is sad!
He doesn't know what the hood is! He doesn't know what the trap is!
He is incredibly sad!

you're a faggot :)
*hits woman even though women literally can't do shit cause they're all legitimately weak as your average faggot*

Attached: Snapchat-725751596.jpg (1080x1920, 54K)

>campus
for the record I'm not a cuckold and I will never go to university to be with the emasculated educucks :) but you probably will :)

rinna nay rinna rinna nay

Attached: Snapchat-2085937374.jpg (1080x1920, 325K)

Manlet cope
Im 240 lean, Fight my Superior mongolian frame you low Test goatfugger

I'm serious, if I had a girlfriend and she told me she had a Turkish ex, I would smack her in the face for not having told me before, Turks do the same shit anyway when one of their women get bleached, if not outright murder them.

>being so butthurt you have to reply twice to a single two line post
yeah, I think you're a loser faggot in denial
does it hurt to know your parents are poor rats who had to live in the designated loser zone?

Nice gyno dude

I don't think this wypipo has ever met a TURKISH person

probably met a KURD from Turkey

my sister is dating a 5'6" wh*Te pipo, but he treats her right, her last wypipo boyfriend was an abusive asshole and I beat the shit out of him :)

>le 240 lean!!!
>le 240 lean!!!
ok if I was to be involved in beef with someone who is 6'6" and 240 lean I would just shoot them :)

no point in trying to fight them if I wouldn't be able to win against a genetic mutant :) much prefer to win by killing them :)

I am having fun :)

It feels good knowing my parents are stronger, braver, smarter than your subhuman family will ever be :).

cope

this is rebuttal
incredibly sad
incredibly seething
he cannot handle it
why did this TURK BVLL just shut me down?
How can a TURK shut ME down?
I'm wh*TE????
DEUS VULT!!

Daily reminder that if you're growing any hair out, wherever on your body, take care of that shit. Onion beards come from hyper compensating boys who are just barely aware of being less than masculine.

Well groomed beards are still fine if it fits your chin.

yeah I'm sure the rats that fled from the sunken ship that is turkey to live on gibs like another nigger are really strong, brave and smart

your mother is likely a fat little gremlin that wears a tablecloth on her head and your father is a inbred who runs a pizza joint (probably where she got the tablecloth)

you might run from the law but you can never run from your own subhumanity

>that guy likes this thing, so I don't like it now
well at least you've avoided the pratfalls of identity politics

There is no difference between Kurds and T*rks. If anything Kurds are usually more decent than T*rks.

Of all the ethnic minorities I've dealt with turks are definitely the most annoying, such a false sense of pride like holy shit can you guys get over yourself and your third world shithole?

>can grow a decent beard
>have to keep clean shaved for job
>have a decent chin/jaw
Meh. I used to grow one during the winter just because it was warmer.

Masculinity and being a male is under attack socially and possibly even chemically. The solution for those that don't want to be metro/I lift for women or a MtF train wreck? Embracing being a man in a variety of ways. Beards are just one and have varying degrees of success much like working out.
Personally I'm going full hobo mountain man, but I'm 37, bald for 15 years and married with a kid. Younger bros particularly you "lifting for girls" types should go the clean shaven route. Of course there are exceptions, the key is a good dose of self awareness more than anything else. Thanks for reading my blog faggots.

Attached: Bald-Men.jpg (550x825, 73K)

My mum moved to England due to the early death of her parents so she wanted to get a new scenery.

She is extremely skinny due to rather feeding her children than herself growing up, and Turks don't wear hijabs/ninjasuits because we're not Arabs, so she has nothing on her head but her hair :).

My dad is an abusive asshole who doesn't live with us but he makes 150K a year and drives a Merc and has a BMW.

From what I know at work he constantly makes his male co-workers cry, I've seen him a lot but I never preferred to live with him.

Alas my family is stronger than yours, and your poor misguided, wrong-ethnicity stereotypes completely backfired :).

lol ok
>kurds
wear hijab
don't drink alcohol
have blood rivalries
have to kill sister if she is raped
brown
short
unibrow
very much like gypsies

>turks
national drink is a spirit
women don't hide in a ninja suit
skin is olive-yellowish
tall
2 eyebrows
don't kill our neighbours because they didn't say hi to us when we were walking to the shop
we're not like gypsies

this SEETHER believes western propaganda and has never lived around Turks or K*Rds!

>false sense of pride
Turkey is unironically the best country on the face of this Earth :)

youtube.com/watch?v=XLtbjfy18lQ

This Turkish man mogs every wh*Te person in this thread 100 fold.

>not wearing stubble
>making it
Pick one

Attached: stubble-beard.jpg (800x533, 41K)

>LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON TURKEY
nobody cares nigger
the funny thing is that if you stayed in roachland at least you would have a home, but since you're diaspora even the turks probably hate you lol

but hey you're gonna be scarface, hella fr*kin epic

>since le diaspora turk even hate you!
no because I speak Turkish and act like a Turk

the diaspora you speak of are in Germany and speak like retards, they are essentially kurdish people almost, ALMOST, not quite as bad but they act nearly as bad, can barely speak Turkish etc

those are the diaspora we hate :)

Beards look good, if they aren't long. But a beard cannot fix an estrogenic suoy face.

yeah sure, that's a very masculine fantasy you got there, too bad nobody else sees you as the hero that you truly are.

I've had a beard since I was 16. I'm 35 now. I think I might shave it off because of these fags.

Nietzsche banged prostitutes and contracted syphilis which made him go mad

this is not an aesthetic beard. keeping it unkempt and uncut are the most basic mistakes of bearded men. I cut mine every other day, so I don't end up looking like that fucking loser.

Fuck off tranny piece of shit. Day of the rope is coming.

>My sister's boyfriend is Arabic

Uhh yeah.... that's gonna be a yikes for me

he had a brain tumor most likely

No one but a trolling young white man would come up with the ayrab comparison thing.
J'accuse

This is what I mean. You’re so insecure you have to write this gay reddit-tier pasta response to validate yourself. Unless you’re actively baiting it’s sad. Everything you said just points to extreme narcissism and delusions of grandeur.
>a hurt durf i can have sex multiple times a day

Hey wow so can anyone without hypertension.

>uuhhurrhurhurr girls tell me that normal men can’t please them

You sound like a fucking teenager. Girls say shit like that. I’ve been told that, anyone who’s a cut above the norm has been told that. The difference is that people don’t walk around acting like they’re a fucking god because they got some roastie her nut. You’re at best a slightly above average fish in a small pond.

It’s just so cringey. I’m a hairy, muscular, masculine Iberian guy who’s gotten well over my fair share of box and I know I’m nothing special so it’s just nauseating to see you act the way you do.

>he thinks me shitposting on Jow Forums means I think I'm special
:) no I just know I'm better than everyone I have ever met, knowing I'm better than everyone on Jow Forums because it incites such a rage in your hearts

I can feel the rage coming from your posts
it pleases me
makes me erect
:)

The symptoms for syphilis are often misdiagnosed as a brain tumor.

Agreed. Shave like a man, you unclean faggots.

Christ lose weight please pal

Lmao cool manboobs

>that haircut

Kek

Attached: A60760B7-C894-48C6-AA7E-108F5F882E57.jpg (416x142, 13K)