Redpill me on this shit bros

Redpill me on this shit bros

Attached: 71aD-+9bGPL._SY450_.jpg (369x450, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All supplements are memes

Shit marketed to ignorant idiots who cant look shit up for themselves.

I took some when I was having anxiety attacks. Couldn't notice a difference. I took it for a couple.months and was still having anxiety attacks. Now after doing some minfulness meditation and coming to terms with my own mortality the attacks stopped, I don't give credit to ashwaganda for that.

based

> (OP)

It's good before sleep, makes you rest better than anything. It makes you calm. Way too calm. When I took it during the day, it made me completely useless. I didn't want to turn my head, or reach to the remote or pay attention to words or images. I just wanted to become a vegetable.

>All supplements are memes

So coffee is a meme? Medicine is a meme? Green tea? Baking soda?

You're a retard.

Do you know the definiton of supplement in the fitness industry, you dumb fuck?

Do you think coffee is a "supplement"? Jesus fuck Baking Soda?

How dumb are you?

I've heard this shit boosts test

Suplements that use medicine-like packaging and branding should be held to medical standards.

Unironically, MACA-Ash. Combo makes me sleep better, and have raging hard-ons every. Single. Morning. Maybe placebo, but i def sleep better and have better erections since i use these two

but research proves it works

You're a meme

>coming to terms with my own mortality
Do you have cancer or are you just a faggot?

>Medicine is a meme?
>Equating modern medicine to supplements

What are you trying to say?

Not an argument

Your problem couldn't be fixed with herbs or a modern pharma poison.
It was a problem that you caused yourself and needed to work through.
Anxiety isn't a condition or something that has to be medicated to be ignored.
It is your mind and body telling you that something is wrong and something has to be done.

Ashwagandha helps but not people who have a problem like that.

I took that, tong kat, maca, and megadosed zinc.
Pumps were ridiculous and morning wood could smash a hole through drywall. I know, I tried.
And the moral of this story is, just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should.

Modern iterations of food are a meme.
It's all so barren of any real nutrition. If supplementing can help you scrape any small amount of nutrition without costing too much then that's good.
Stuff like OP posts is a meme though

fpbp

Ashwagandha supposedly lowers cortisol, cortisol has an inverse relation with Testosterone, so it raises Testosterone in a roundabout way.

good for mental castration. also raises your prolactin and it has literally never been conclusively proven that it raises testosterone levels. all you can find are meme studies along the lines of "APU LIFTED 22 KG BARBELL AFTER ASHWAGANDHER!! BEFORE ONLY LIFT 19 KG!" sponsored by the indian ashwagandha overseas export company. don't do it lol

it also downregulates serotonin receptors which in the long run downregulates your brain dopamine which in the long run increases prolactin which in the long run decreases your testosterone

when i first took it it was amazing. don't remember exactly but maybe the first 6 weeks. anxiety went away and i became very social and assertive in a socially calibrated way.

after that i just felt too much like i was in a drowsy/dream like state and not living in reality.

Source?
I know I become lazy and don't really want to do anything except chill and occasionally fuck something.
It's kind of like what I thought weed should be like but without the anxiety, psychosis, and occasional priapism.

Do you act like this in the real world too or are you just a faggot?

Im pretty sure it concluslively decreases prolactin. Did you read the study wrong or did i?

immediate decrease, long-term increase because of the serotonin downregulation

Based oblivion

Attached: das it mane.png (285x393, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A

>So coffee is a meme?
Yes coffee is meme

I've been curious myself. This study - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/ - looks at mostly sperm count and quality, but does have some mention of testosterone levels which is why I presume you're mostly interested in it (personally, increasing testosterone levels for the sake of gains is why I was looking at it). According to the study, a group of 25 placebo-treated men saw their blood serum testosterone level go from 4.42±1.50ng/mL to 4.59±1.48ng/ML after 90 days. A group of 21 Ashwagandha-treated men, however, saw it go from 4.45±1.41 ng/ML to 5.22±1.39ng/mL. Disregarding the upper and lower bounds because I don't know how I should factor that into a % increase, that's an average increase in blood serum testosterone of 3.9% for the placebo group and of 17.3% for the Ashwagandha group. Now n=21 isn't enormous, but I'm pretty sure it's enough for that increase to be statistically significant. I might have a look for some other studied but unless this study has fabricated results or has in some way been fudged, I'd say it suggests that it results in a decent increase in testosterone levels which I'm sure we can agree is desirable as far as making gains is concerned.

>it also downregulates serotonin receptors
Me thinks you're lying, no research I came across said that

Have been on this for a while. Improves confidence subtly, not in an extremely noticeable way like alcohol or phenibut but it definitely helps me feel a little less anxious.

I take it in the morning and after a workout, as that’s when your cortisol is pretty high.

The test boost and any muscle gains, if they’re there are too subtle to make this worth it if that’s your only goal.

>it also downregulates
i downregulated your mom last night

Unironically it made me less masculine and lowered my libido.

I'm not sure why but I've read a few people having bad effects when taking Ashwagandha.

I stopped taking it and now I can have sex multiple times per night. During it I'd go soft really quickly on the second time.

>>Maca ashwahghanda combination

My brother.