/fat/ Sipping tea

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Who is /fat/ for?
For extremely dedicated rotundos who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com(better for packaged food)
cronometer.com(better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
count calories, all of them.
buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
cardio. learn to love walking.
start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
be a retard

Previous thread: jowforums.com/thread/49126582/fitness

Attached: 1511776042142.png (80 KB, 1000x748)

All urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
myfitnesspal.com(better
cronometer.com(better
jowforums.com/thread/49126582/fitness
quen.life/forecast/
pbrc.edu/research-and-faculty/calculators/weight-loss-predictor/
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
vox.com/2019/1/14/18177306/intermittent-fasting-diets
youtu.be/NelIXCuuSZ0
nypost.com/2017/12/18/is-this-the-most-dangerous-diet-ever/

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

CONFESS

Attached: 1516215343668.jpg (68 KB, 615x580)

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

bless you father, I haven't sinned yet.

holy bump, may god purge the NYRfags back to the boards from which they came, amen.

Attached: 10231321.jpg (106 KB, 750x1000)

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Below 180lbs lads, started at 197. Pants are fitting again.

Jason James
Jason James

good man, Im 5lbs away from leaving the 180s. whats your gw and sw?

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Current goal is to get down to 160ish and then do an extremely slow bulk to 175 and stay there.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

Are mirrors in gyms slimming? I feel like I look much better and slimmer in the gym, than I do in my own mirror at home

David Edwards
David Edwards

approved for my vertical sleeve gastrectomy lads
this will be my year

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Thoughts on OMAD + KETO? Did it help with cravings and focus?

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Tfw breakfast at Chick-fil-A
3 breakfast filets, 3 egg whites, and 6 tomato slices
Then I ate a jar of unsweetened pickles
Then I ate a pint of Halo top
What a waste of a 600 calorie breakfast, I could've had so much overnight oats

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Probably due to upper body pump messing with your proportions slightly.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

I look slimmer(to myself) after doing cardio

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

kys faggot fuck out of here

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

tfw go to sleep hungry
wake up not hungry

Attached: 1501579707393.jpg (6 KB, 203x241)

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

go to sleep
wake up 2lbs heavier

Attached: 1546909157800.jpg (33 KB, 540x720)

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

tfw 4kg from the lowest ive reached before I lost control
4kg from my knees poking into eachother and not being able to sleep on my side anymore

Attached: fd4.jpg (144 KB, 682x1023)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

I've weighed in at 121kg this morning, the lightest I was in probably 4 years, Still 40 more kilos to go, but that should be possible by the end of the year.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

might enter a diet pool and hustle it
easy money

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

how do fat people do it?
go to sleep
wake up 1kg lighter

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Imprecise scale most likely, assuming he weighed in right before sleeping and after waking up. If both weigh ins were in the morning, it's just water retention that fluctuates based on a million different things.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

nice feel

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

sleep apnea inhibits fat loss
on paper at least

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

tfw so fat you wake up 2kg lighter than the night before

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

nice fatjack OP

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

its not fat, its water.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

I had TWO atkins nut bars yesterday, in a moment of weakness. Still down about 2 pounds for the week though.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

As of yesterday--and I waited until today on the scale to make sure it didn't jump back up--according to my BMI, I am no longer obese.
We're gonna make it, lads.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

on to normal BMI

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

i don't know the exact composition, I'm not a biologist

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Allergies are fucking with sinus again
postnasal drip causing me to fucking cough non-stop in bed
getting zero sleep
no motivation
based, thank you fucking allergies

Carson James
Carson James

Right. I'm going to keep on this path. I'm one third of the way to my goal.

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

if you're not doing 1500cal dont forget to recalculate your TDEE

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

5'11.5" emperor of the manlets
start at 333 lbs
get down to 323 lbs
no conscious changes
bounce all the way up to 341 lbs

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf4.png (507 KB, 1070x601)

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

stale format bro

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

get a food scale and download MFP. stop treating yourself with food, you're not a dog.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

I have already recalculated it and I do so every 10 lbs. I'm doing 1200cal right now, because I'm only 5'2".

Kevin White
Kevin White

damn basically no margin of error... good luck, if you ever think of cheating think what the /fat/her will think.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

I've made thus far with zero cheating so far and I feel good. I have a deadline for when I want the weight gone, so don't have room for fuck ups. I'll keep doing my best.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

stop treating yourself with food
there wasn't enough information to infer that
unless you know something I don't about this chap

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

I ate a piece of cheesecake last night. My mom made it for me so I felt obligated to eat it. Woke up feeling like shit. Almost like a hangover

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

I added three slices of bacon to a whole box of light prep Mac&Cheese.

I was only about 250 cals over my daily, but I still felt like shit and was a pound heavier for my weigh-in today.

No more dumb decisions on Sunday nights.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

I'm also that height and am currently 354 lbs, down from 378 at the beginning of last November.

Take pictures every week. It helps a lot. Even the weeks where the scale doesn't seem to move, if you can find differences in your physique, that means it's working.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

whats wrong with keto long term? Its dropped me from 225lb to 170lb at 6', am i missing any sort of nutrients that I need to get from other foods or vitamins and shit?

I mostly just eat eggs, bacon, sausage, peanuts/butter, im a man I live by myself so I can keep it simple

I want to start lifting and gaining muscle soon so I'm not sure how that works with keto too, is there any reason to intake carbs for running/pullups/bodyweight stuff?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

TDEE different between 20lbs is 108kcal
does that mean if you eat at approximately maintenance you could gain or lose 20lbs for seemingly no reason?

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

As long as you're getting all the required nutrients (which you should be whether you're doing keto long term or short), there's no observed detrimental side effects of long term ketosis. Keto originally gained prominence as a way of treating medication-resistant epileptic kids, and they have been put in ketosis for years, although that doesn't necesarrily translate to adults.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Do any of you guys have carpel tunnel? I'm afraid to go back to the gym because of the pain.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

thats my point, i dont know WHAT are 'required' nutrients now in 2019

i feel fine but im also 28 years old and in reasonable enough shape at 6' 170lb, i wouldnt notice anything wrong with me right now

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

/swimbro/ here.
Heres the chart.
Thinking about making a new one soon.

Attached: WEIGHT-CHART.png (301 KB, 415x692)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

I'd like the chart better if there were fewer things like "amount of cheese an American eats in a year". I want something physical that I can see in my head.

William White
William White

Would be cool if you could include some more nuanced steps after 80 pounds. Feels bad to be stuck between a newborn calf and a 2 month old horse for "ages".

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

I want something physical that I can see in my head.
Not that user, but I go rucking with he weight I've lost (and will probably have to stop going 1:1 soon because I'm still losing and don't want to fuck my back). Nothing makes me go "dang" more than sliding on that extra weight.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

got sick
whole family has a horrible flu like virus
struggle to move to the other side of the room
in such discomfort I would rather die right now than live another day of this misery
weighed myself
lost 3kg this week

Looks like I found my silver lining. I'm over half way to my goal and I only started in mid October. Can't thank you fat bastards enough.

Attached: Screenshot-20190114-194042.png (81 KB, 1080x1920)

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

why the FUCK AM I ONLY LOSING A POUND A WEEK FOR MONTHS NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Because you're eating 1000 calories below your TDEE everyday.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Scratch that I did the math wrong. It's 500.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

is the implication here that a pound is 3500 of calories burned over being intaked

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

I ate a medium pizza yesterday, only 1700 calories, still below my TDEE for that day but since I don't want to lose an entire day of progress, I'm going for a negative calorie net today. This negative net goal wasn't as hard as I thought it was.

Attached: Screenshot-20190114-170605.png (95 KB, 1080x2160)

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Should I buy a bicycle, /fat/? I haven’t ridden since I stopped going outside much around 10 years ago but I used to love it. I am extremely obese so I feel like people would just be getting a good laugh out of me or staring when they drive past or see me struggling to get up a hill with even just a slight incline. I take my dog for a walk late in the night to avoid people.

I remember in school I was the last person to get back from multiple laps around the school grounds by a large margin, and when I got back everyone was standing there waiting and watching- they (both the teachers and students) ridiculed me. I was humiliated. This kind of thing happened a lot. Made me never want to go outside again.

Recently my dad and I went “hiking” up our local mountain after a lot of coaxing on my dad’s part, it took me a long time and I kept him back because I was taking so long, I didn’t think I could do it but somehow I did, and getting to the top made me realise I had been holding myself back out of shame for years.

I want to do something and experience more and not continue to shut myself off from the world but it’s daunting, I wish I was invisible.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Please be a girl

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

sorry my dude

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

So have you already tired being fat and sick, or trying to starve yourselves? Then it's time to ditch the dairy,fat and cooking oils and start losing weight without even trying. Also your arteries will get clear quickly

Attached: 1500240611945.jpg (470 KB, 2400x3600)

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

A pound of fat is 3500 calories so every time you burn 3500 calories through BMR and exercise you lose a pound.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Where you at in your weight loss carbs bro?

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

everyone was standing there waiting and watching
Generally only children and young adults are this cruel, but I understand the trauma that follows you. I'd be lying if I said I don't notice fat people are fat, but I usually just think "good for them" when I see them out and about.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

You might have a hard time riding if you're extremely obese, but having the bike could be good motivation to get in shape enough to use it. If you used to love biking, hold on to that love and strive to achieve it again.
Try to not care so much about what other people think. People see fatasses all the time, there's nothing novel about it for them, and you're not in school with teens anymore. Most adults go about their own business and never think about the fat person they saw again once they're out of sight. Anyone who acts like a dick when they see a fat person trying to better themselves is human trash and doesn't matter. Don't let your desire to re-join and enjoy the world be held back by shitty people and pointless fears.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

ditch dairy
No thanks.
ditch fat
lose weight without even trying
You're retarded.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

only 1,700 calories
the fuck are you saying thats a ridiculous amount of calories

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

I am extremely obese
if you are truly extremely obese, then no, you shouldn't buy a bike. most bikes are rated for up to about 250 pounds and that's it. that means if you're "extremely" obese, you're likely heavier than that. you'll end up breaking the bike and it will discourage you further. even worse, if it happens in public around people you'll be mortified. now, they *DO* make bikes for the extremely obese that are rated for up to 400 pounds, but those bikes will often cost up to $4,000 USD and I'm not sure it's worth it to invest that much into a bike, even if you're wealthy/well-off.

what you *should* be doing is continuing your hiking. it doesn't cost you a penny and it's a great way to build the stamina and endurance that you're going to need going forward. get down low enough to reward yourself with a bike. and on that day, when you've gotten under 250 pounds or heck maybe even under 200 pounds, buy yourself a bike as a reward for how far you've come. and then ride that sucker until you're at your goal.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

not for a pizza, I used to eat extra large ones that were 3000 and sometimes 4000 calories or more, 1.7k is nothing compared to those beasts.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
is this true though
im past my noob gains, i went from being fat to a lot stronger skinnyfat guy (lost 10kg) by lifting/eating way below my maintance (not a whole lot of cardio tho) how do i make sure that i dont end up auschwitz tier?

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Yes get a bike. Just make sure it supports your weight, They're not that expensive as makes it out to be. Mine is rated for 375lb and it cost me 649€ new. You can probably find better deals if you look hard enough.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

down 33lbs as of this morning, let's get this low-calorie bread lads!!!

Attached: lol.gif (1.59 MB, 245x140)

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

I remember in school I was the last person to get back from multiple laps around the school grounds by a large margin, and when I got back everyone was standing there waiting and watching- they (both the teachers and students) ridiculed me. I was humiliated. This kind of thing happened a lot. Made me never want to go outside again.
i know dat feel bro, even worse when you used to live in very small city like me

John Wright
John Wright

Will you have to have loose skin removal surgery when you get to our goal?
I likely will, I’m around half way there (60lbs gone, 60 more to go) and it’s already pretty dire.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

*your

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

cribbing off of this, will I likely need this? I am currently 170lb from max of 225lb at 6', I still have a beer gut basically so i dont have loose skin yet, but it seems like im way too big to not have any when i get down to visible abs type of size

Maybe that skin will get used for more core msucles and stretch up to cover my upper body, but im still concerned i will have a bit of shitty skin around my waist. The absolute worst case scenario, what fucking woman wants to suck your dick with skin flapping in her eyes, sounds disgusting family

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

No. I don't think it will be that bad, and it's not worth the money or recovery time. I don't want to turn into a monster if I ever get fat again for whatever reason.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

The absolute worst case scenario, what fucking woman wants to suck your dick with skin flapping in her eyes, sounds disgusting family
yeah, you might as well just remain obese instead so that no woman would want to suck your dick with your fat beer belly in the way instead.

the absolute state of heterosexuals in these threads, I swear to the Goddess

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

No one can tell you if you need it or not. It's pretty personal. There are people out there who went from 150 to 60kg and didn't have any issues with loose skin and then there are others who lose 30 or 40 kilos and have tons.
I would only start worrying about it, if you're nearly there and can see what happens to your skin. Also it can take a good bit for the skin to unstretch itself and filling it out with muscle obviously will help too.

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

well at 6' 170lb i wouldnt consider myself obese but will i ever look like a greek god? literally no so of course im pissed and sad

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

i am optimal weight ofcourse. i join here sometimes to help you. just being a kind hearted that i am :p

you will be in serious trouble in your 40-50's i would guess with that attitude. and the way to there will be suffering too. better get smart quicker

Attached: 1505272785690.jpg (378 KB, 1360x1965)

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Nah, you should be fine and if it is an issue I imagine it would be extremely minor. It wouldn’t be so bad to be flopping into some poor girl’s eyes, that kind of stuff only happens in the extremely/morbidly obese cases where their guts were huge and flopped down significantly and then lost hundreds of pounds.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

right, but you started at 225 and were basically asking "what's the point if I'm just gonna have loose skin and no girl's gonna wanna suck on my dick". so yeah, lose all the weight. if you have loose skin at the end of that journey then you'll cross that bridge when you get there. there's just no sense obsessing over something like this on the way to your goal. it's just doomposting, and that negativity is cancer and it's going to hurt your progress if you allow it to fester.
will i ever look like a greek god? literally no so of course im pissed
hey, who knows, maybe you won't ever look like a greek god. but you'll look the best you've ever looked in your life. and it will absolutely be good enough to pull some dumb broad to suck on that oversized clit you call a dick. stop letting the perfect become the enemy of the good. unrealistic goals are cancer.
post body

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

don't eat anything
lose weight but become incredibility tired and sick

eat food
have energy but become a fat fuck

How the fuck do I lose weight
This is literally fucking impossible

Only privileged people who can afford to be tired lose weight

Attached: 1458542400677.jpg (39 KB, 900x900)

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

How the hell do I get back into cutting, or should I start cutting yet if I need to lose 15 kg by summer?
I started last year in June and cut hard while lifting hard. I made very good progress and lost a lot of weight but nowadays I kinda went full maintenance. I'm not eating shit, thank God quitting alcohol/sugar/fast-food was easy enough, and I've made a lot of strength progress since then, but now I want to cut and reveal the world muscles and abs (which are visible even through all this fat).
I already tried cutting again a few times but I can't stick to it. Maybe because I'm objectively not a fattie anymore and I actually have muscles to lose, but damn I want to get back into it.
I'm just giving myself excuses that it's too early, that I'd lose muscle and strength by the time summer hits, and all that.
So realistically, what should I do? Eating at maintenance is awesome by the way, I don't even need to count calories.

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

based response bro

i have women currently into me right nowm, but I literally say no to them just because I am uncomfortable with how I look. I only let this one girl right now suck my dick, and even though I want to sleep with her I don't because I don't want to take my shirt off in front of her, I am that self conscious that I wouldn't even enjoy it with her thinking about how average I look

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Clearly you're fat because of white heterosexual males.

John Martin
John Martin

im depressed again and stopped taking weight loss seriously
im not gaining or losing weight, its been stuck at about 180 pounds for a while now
i hate myself

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

on my fifth day of psmf
kinda fucked up today and ate to many green veggies. came out on 1300 cals instead of 900

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Karl mcFranzfries

David Walker
David Walker

we don't respond to the LARPer in these threads, user. just leave him be.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

ofcourse you become tired if you eat very low calories or get your calories from fat mainly, not from sugar mainly which is human natural main source of calories and energy (such as rice, potatos etc)

Attached: StarWarsIII-Berlin-33.jpg (813 KB, 1920x2560)

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

ofcourse you become tired if you eat very low calories
BUT YOU NEED TO EAT LOW CALORIES TO LOSE WEIGHT

Attached: 58486a72849cf46a2a931338.png (154 KB, 900x900)

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

after almost exactly 3 months on Keto i'm switching to a CICO style diet so I can go the gym and sleep properly

I had a question: What the fuck do I cook my stuff in? On keto id just cook all the shit in butter but when trying to CICO I want to go to the gym and workout like I used to but dont know what I should be cooking my eggs and chicken in, do they absorb ALL of the cooking oils or like 50%? Do I include 100% of the calories of cooking oil in MFP?

Attached: giphy.gif (1.51 MB, 250x250)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

im on keto currently, and want to start lifting soon alongside runing i already do, whats this calorie in calorie out stuff? your just going to stat eating carbs too, but count everything so you'll still lose weight anyways?

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Yeah it's how I lost weight the first time but im a fat fuck and gained all of it back

the idea is to calculate how much calories you first burn on a daily basis (any online calorie calculator will do desu) and take 500-1000 calories away from the number you get, the bigger the defecit the more weight loss

im just planning on slowly adding carbs, first week 50-75 grams then stay around 100-125 until goal weight and only eat carbs before/after working out

google CICO if you want more info on it

Keto is nice and all but lifting is just impossible on it, just 1 set of bench press and im done for, fucked up sleep cuz of it doesnt help either.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

We’re all going to make it anons. We will.

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

You should be cooking your chicken in the oven, and boiling or poaching your eggs.

Otherwise, yes count the oil

Ian White
Ian White

I’m pretty excited about the possibility of being an actual human being when I lose this 60kg. I have felt like some sub human troglodyte for too long. Too long.

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

okay fatbros help me out because i have some unexplainable issue
i always have hard time falling asleep on days when i lift, is there any logical explaination for this?

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

What time are you lifting? If you lift just before bed you're probably exciting yourself and buzzing right before sleep. Try and workout at least 3/4 hours before sleep.

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

lifting raises circulating blood levels of estroegens, which in turn downregulate the sleep cycle through their activity on the thalamic and pituitary pathways.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

so im fucked or what? i already have hard time falling asleep as it is and i dont want sleeping pills because they would probably screw with my diet or some shit

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

have you tried not lifting on days you want to sleep?

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Count the oil and use less fat depending methods of cooking. If you want to fry things use these cooking oil sprays which use minimal amounts of fat.

Camden James
Camden James

I’m pretty excited about the possibility of being an actual human being
Me too, man. I'm going to be ugly as fuck while naked, but I'm hyped to actually be shaped like a human in clothing.

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

45 minutes before bed seems a little late.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Just wanted to say thank you anons, I really appreciate the advice. I think when I get to 200 I’ll get myself a bike as a reward, I’ll set some money aside. I really do miss cycling around the country roads or down to the lake on the outskirts of my town, so it would be great to do that again. For now I will keep up with the hiking, maybe with my dog, she is good company and appreciates getting out to new places

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Today I have been eating Doritos and peanut butter chips. Probably 300 calories so far.

Getting back into my diet has been hard after the holidays. I think I've been staying in a deficit, but it isn't -500.

Attached: snacktime.jpg (197 KB, 986x500)

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

OMAD + KETO is the fat loss cheat code. Or silver bullet. Or kryptonite. Whatever you call it, it offers high degrees of fat mobilization coupled with little hunger.

For roly-poly roundbois it's very simple and easy to stick to. There are some junk food cravings initially but they dissipate.

You also don't really get hungry. My meal today was 1 pound of 96% ground beef with a few ounces of beef liver chopped and fried. I couldn't finish it, so I'll have the rest as a snack after work. Its easy to keep the calories low because the food is so filling.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

"Three McDoubles is nothing compared to the ten I used to eat. I'm being healthy! Honest!"

your a moron user

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

family dinner last nite = hadda eat fuggin starch slop risotto but I stuck to asparagus mostly and went on a midnight run in the freezing cold after almost got hit by a jetta. woke up down 3 lb from last week's weigh in

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

I never said I was being healthy retard, I'm doing this to lose weight, i don't really care about what I eat as long as it doesn't go above my calories for the day.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Got bored yesterday and made this for myself.

Who else is NYR and still here? We're gonna fucking make it lads.

Attached: 2019-Weight-Loss-Tracker-Visual.png (481 KB, 6544x2512)

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

There's this thing that's like an oil spray you can use. It has like none calories. Forgot the name though.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

weight moves up and down way too much to put stock in it daily, try using a 7 day rolling average at the very least to handle slight movements

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

I think you skimmed a little to fast there user. Those are weekly numbers.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

you expect to lose 5lbs over the christmas week in 2019?

You've gotta negotiate with yourself man

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

It's doable, just gotta get some self constraint.

Attached: Capture.jpg (14 KB, 172x196)

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

yes but still hes not going to lose 1.5 lbs a week every week lmao

tracking your weight beyond the decimal point is not at all valuable

at most you should be looking at it in 5 or 10 lb increments, are you 220-225, or are you 225-230, etc

223.5 or 224.7 is dumb tho come on

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

My line of thinking is it shouldn't be a problem considering I better be ahead of schedule, and by then I will be far into cardio and lifting (starting those routines next month once all the NYR failures filter out of the gym).

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

I prefer graphs instead of charts. And I like to weigh myself every day.

I agree with Even normal weight loss is hard to do during the holidays. Halfway through December I changed my goal to just maintenance and I couldn't even do that.

Attached: weight.png (18 KB, 1173x297)

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

I prefer graphs instead of charts. And I like to weigh myself every day.
based

Attached: Capture.jpg (65 KB, 665x750)

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

I used the graph function provided in the OP to map out the year as well, I just wanted a cleaner view of the numbers too. I'm a nerd like that about all sorts of things.

And yeah maybe it's wishful thinking but I dont usually do big holiday dinners, most extended family doesn't even live in this state so its a small dinner. I hope you're wrong but we will see!

Attached: 2019-outlook.png (119 KB, 1683x681)

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

user who washed hog trailers here.
I'm back from the hog barn job they moved me too.

I was literally the only one who spoke english there today which made training a bitch.
It pays a dollar less.
The piglets didn't appreciate I spent half the day cutting their tails off with wire cutters.
It's kinda brutal, it's more being a shitty vet than cleaning stuff, tho there is a lot of shit cleaning.

Attached: Bananachi.png (434 KB, 530x900)

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Yes, it helped me a lot. Now I do full-day fasts every week. Cravings still happen, but they aren't as frequent.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Yes, over the course of about 4 years.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

I do. Have to wear braces every night on both wrists. It gets horrible at times, but I've never had it affect my lifts. Your mileage absolutely may vary.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Because that's a fairly healthy rate of weight loss and you aren't restricting your calories like crazy?

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Sorry for being a brainlet, I can't find this calculator in the OP? I went through all the links unless it is in a sublink?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

PSMF?

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

If it isn't then somebody posted it in an earlier thread, here it is.

quen.life/forecast/

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

protein sparing modified fast

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Thanks

I found this one while trying to find yours, looks comparable and kind of backs up results

pbrc.edu/research-and-faculty/calculators/weight-loss-predictor/

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

NYRFag still here but I mostly just lurk

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

So I'm away on work and bought and ate a Walmart rotisserie chicken today. I'm not entirely sure how many calories it was as I removed the skin and don't have my scale here to figure out what I ate from the carcass. Any idea how bad I fucked up? I hadn't eaten anything all day and came back to my sad hotel room and just picked away at it. It didn't have any carbs so at least I have that going for me...

Attached: persona-3-evoker-gif-2.gif (1.11 MB, 500x249)

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

I'm already at a calorie deficit and work out roughly three times a week (gonna try to bump it up to four soon). I still have roughly 90 pounds to lose, would doing keto help the weight shed off even faster?

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

In keto right now, how much will I gain back when going back to carbs?

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Attached: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 696x517)

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

About 2.5-4g of water weight per 1g of carbs

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Did pretty well today. Nothing to shitpost about desu. That's the last Mt. Dew and I refuse to buy anymore!

Attached: mVSVFpZ[1].png (52 KB, 760x552)

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

you're literally fine. When I first started keto around 300 lbs I would put down a whole rotisserie chicken in a day. I don't have the appetite for it anymore tho. You're fine. You did good.

Attached: 1546982492079.jpg (22 KB, 480x405)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Today I cooked pasta for the first time /fat/

I used olive oil on my porkchops and also put some in the pasta boiling pot.

How much of these calories should I be reporting in my food?

Attached: 49380620-2281186375248208-4567761731488579584-n.jpg (36 KB, 479x447)

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

The exact amount you've used.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

First day back after 5kg gain from a 3 week holiday.

Kill me.

Attached: Capture.png (60 KB, 810x1009)

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Is bread very unhealthy for you while trying to lose weight like I'm lead to believe? and if so whats a viable alternative?

Sandwiches are a staple in my diet, but I've been at gym 3 months as of this week and I havent seen much in the way of physical progress.

Attached: 1497052536466.png (146 KB, 671x519)

David Carter
David Carter

It's only unhealthy if it brings you above your calorie target for the day.

William Baker
William Baker

Bretty much the same boat as me lad. Went from 196lb to 207 lb. Back to uni after a few weeks so now I can't eat all around me like at home. A shame I lost a month basically desu

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Diet is 50% of the work. Something that helped me out a lot was to sit down and write out a typical days meals for me. Then, figure out the total calories, grams of carbs, grams of fat, and grams of protein. Shooting for the optimal goal of 40% protein / 30% fat / 30% carbs; see if bread is okay in your current diet.

It's work, but so is picking up and putting down weights. If you truly want to make it, diet is half the job.

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

I'm meeting with some friends tonight so I'll probably eat a bunch of junk food. And right when I was about to finally hit the 99kg mark

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Man this combined with head colds is just fucking up my whole program. I hate it.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

spend 6 minutes on the treadmill just to warm up before lifting
treadmills says I've burned 400 calories
Friendly reminder to everyone: all electronics that tell you how many calories you've burned are wrong.

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Even when Im on the elliptical for an hour?

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

yes.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

So if Im not actually burning calories I just might as well not do cardio?

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Yes.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

You are burning calories, you're just not burning as many as the machine tells you that you are. Please don't be retarded.

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

come on help me out bros

Attached: 1534873082925.jpg (38 KB, 604x604)

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Just don't be the idiot who thinks "well the machine said I burned 600, so I can eat 600 more and be fine!"

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

OK, so you stumbled upon a malfunctioning machine, so we all should stop taking them seriously altogether.

They might not be precise, but any measure works to keep you motivated as a fatty, they're usually not that off

John Anderson
John Anderson

None, just pretend you fasted today.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

You should be motivated by your actual weight loss and slimming body measurements. All exercise machines are notorious for being inaccurate when it comes to counting calories burned. Fatties are told to not trust the calorie counters because of this .

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

In that case you still can be misled because you can gain muscle along the way, making you think you didn't lose that much weight, if any
Don't see why this needs to be taken to one extreme or the other

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

Or the same thing in the other direction. "I went 600 calories over my daily goal. Time to hit the treadmill for 12 hours as punishment." Just eat your goal.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

How often are cheat meals allowed?

Attached: 1546490994596.jpg (87 KB, 500x280)

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

What's the best way to lose 1kg (2 lbs) in 10 days?

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

The fuck are these trash questions?

Attached: 1353017156355.jpg (100 KB, 550x620)

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

Eat 7700 calories less than you burn over the next 10 days.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Once a year, pick wisely.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

depends how serious you are about making it.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

/fast/

Attached: 159753984268573.jpg (96 KB, 600x450)

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

no I meant, what strategy would you advise?
eating at deficit of 770 cals per days seems a lot espcially for 10 days without cheating
I also love running but I don't think I can run enough to spend that many cals in 10 days

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

eating at deficit of 770 cals per days seems a lot espcially for 10 days without cheating
never gonna make it

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

What's your TDEE?

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

2200kcals

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

I have one cheat meal every fortnight on my weekend off. It's nothing incredibly bad, just my favorite dinner, steak + garlic pasta.

Other than that night, I'm constantly on IF, your mileage may vary.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

You can eat 1400 calories a day. That's 3 eggs for breakfast, a lettuce wrap for lunch, and a meal of chicken breast and broccoli for dinner for 10 days.

Cooper James
Cooper James

I had two extra servings of rice because I decided to have black coffee for breakfast (woke up at 1am, shift started at 4am). Planning to just OMAD this and maybe just finish at 1500 for the day.

Gonna buy oatmeal so I can have it for breakfast instead of skipping.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-01-15-08-53-28-078-com.myfitnesspal.android.png (112 KB, 1080x1920)

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

fortnight le epic win Xd

Attached: 8BF36986-9D79-426F-9CEC-7272A9CF4E13.jpg (251 KB, 1201x1499)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

user you absolute dingus please do not shitpost here.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

Here is the new chart fellas! Everybody weigh in and make sure to save it for reference

Attached: NEW-WEIGHT-CHART.png (189 KB, 1712x1892)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

baby hippopotamus

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Four passenger car tires. Thanks for the update user!

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

lost so far
the average weight of an adult male midget
still to lose
a baby dairy cow calf

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

I’m not off to a good start for the week

Fast food and takeout several times in a row, and a jacked up wrist deterring me from lifting

Trying to pump the breaks on this shit before it goes any further

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

lost - fullgrown velociraptor
remaining - ten pumpkin pies

(I LOVE pumpkin pie desu)

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Is the wrist also deterring you from walking/running?
Yeah, I didn't think so either

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

An M1A1 rocket launcher
A small grey wolf

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

lost a thanksgiving turkey
need to lose a 15ft canoe
Shit

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

someone buys food for me for whatever reason
check the nutrition label to see calories and salt and sat fat
they say "what's wrong with it?"
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M JUST LOOKING YOU GODDAMN MONGOLOID LEAVE ME ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DlOiArAU0AEqZol.jpg (85 KB, 674x960)

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Thanks, hate to hear that someone else has it but it's weirdly cathartic, especially since you still manage to work out. I actually just bought gloves with wrist braces, I'm hoping that will help stabilize and reduce the pain. Cheers.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Ate three large chocolate chip cookies tonight. Why the fuck do I keep sabotaging myself.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

use scooby's calculator, 1900 cal/day
stay within 100cal of limit each day past week
weight going up
I must be measuring wrong somehow. Maybe I need to set the limit to 1800 to adjust for error?

Attached: trend.png (11 KB, 771x455)

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Saturated fat isn't even bad tho

Brody Price
Brody Price

so much this. I can never refuse the shit that my mom do for me, especially when I know the effort she put into it.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Hey brothers I just wanted to thank you for motivating me this year and last. I'm down about 50 pounds, working out hard three times a week, I can do 25 pull ups, squats like nobody's fucking business, and I feel fantastic when I look in the mirror. This summer is going to absolutely dominate. It took some tough love and I know Jow Forums would get me there. Sincerely, fucking thank you.
We're all going to make it. Don't you dare give up.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

What was your starting weight and current weight?
How often do you lose a pound?
When did you begin?

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

240ish, I'm sitting at 192 today.
Started Jan 2018, lost 40 through April, got diagnosed with arthritis, slowed down a bit, but roughly maintained weight through October. Since then, I got a little more serious and really picked up good dieting and grocery habits, additionally started doing bodyweight workouts. Just started hitting the gym regularly now doing Stronglifts 5x5. Inb4 meme programs. I feel great, user. I'm going to join a soccer league this summer, by God.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

That's really great progress user. Today i was whining to my girlfriend my progress wasn't fast enough, but how humble you are about your progress is really eye opening. Thanks for the inspiration.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

I do get arthritis flare ups every once in a while... Sucks and hurts so God damn bad for a few days, but it's not going to stop me. Btw doc cleared me 100% to work out. I'm not making anything worse by doing so, it's not that kind of arthritis.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

I'm ten lbs from my goal, eating less than the schedule says I need to in order to lose, and I've been stalled for a month. So far I've lost over forty. What gives? Why can't I bring down this last ten? Help!

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Me to. So far my best defense is lifting, so when I'm knocked on my as for a month from a flare up, I don't get too weak. And good sleep so I don't get flare ups. I've got to get sick or miss sleep to get them now days. I guess stress might case it to. But if I lift consistently, I don't get weak as s puppy when they happen.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

I've lost a cannon ball, need to lose another checked bag on a flight

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Forgive me father, I had a large McDonald's 6 piece tender meal with a dr pepper because I woke up late and had no time before work. Still about 900kcal below TDEE, am I safe?

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

CICO borther

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

I don't know why you retards don't just get diet cokes/zero instead of shovelling your maws on this shit.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

I get the need for chicky nuggs, but stay the fuck away from sugarwater. That shit is KILLING you, user, even with your weight loss.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

eat less and do more cardio

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Ate 1500 of ice cream, didn't track my calories. I'm a moron.

Attached: 09D8A17712CF4FD0AA15FCF07716F980.jpg (100 KB, 960x616)

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

The big thing with bread is you want to use whole wheat, and watch out for breads with sugar or other additives. When shopping for bread the main thing you want to look at is the ingredients list. And of course, you need to watch your calories.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

redpill me on airfrying fellow fatties, seems too good to be true

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

air is pure calories
stop breathing IMMEDIATELY

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

why are you even eating icecream

Eli Long
Eli Long

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
I'm 23, weigh 230lbs, am 6'0," and looking to lose 50lbs. If I do heavy lifting for an hour sixdays a week and ski three days a week, what activity level should I choose?

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

So far I've lost a medium emperor penguin
When I've reached my goal it will be an adult emu

I really like this new chart.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Sedentary

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

I'm 5'10 230 when I started, estimated TDEE is 2700ish. I've been on a strict diet of 1200ish, it just feels like shit knowing that one meal was as much as a normal day for me. I've been doing 2 meals a day because of my work schedule, 2 baked boneless/skinless chicken breast, and a protein shake per meal.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Fasting kills. Even IF.
vox.com/2019/1/14/18177306/intermittent-fasting-diets

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Kill yourself faggot

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

vox
bruh
Sedentary is the safe choice, if you do that then all that activity will be extra room in case you miscount calories.

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

how do I handle my constant desire for flaming hot cheetos and ice cream

i do well on 6+/7 days a week, but every time i have an evening to myself i end up binge eating because i get bored watching TV or netflix and it ruins all of my work

im 6' 180lb and want to get down to 160, but its tough now with cravings

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

sedentary or the one right above it

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Fuck your gay science. The snake diet guy has done more in a few years with no money than the (((mainstream health industry and regulatory organizations))) have in decades. (((They))) want you buying shit food every day and taking their drugs because the food makes you sick. But yeah, make sure to consult with your local drug dealing doctor before choosing how you eat food.

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Thanks bros.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

nice chart swimbro

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

falling for bait
Never gonna make it.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

I've lost more fat than you've ever gained, cuckboi

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

being proud of morbid obesity
/fat/ is an interesting place

Attached: 300px-Welles-1980-01.jpg (26 KB, 300x370)

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I'm not obese

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

how big of a deficit are you eating at

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Never.Gonna.Make it.

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

I forgot how hard it was to give up junk food. After falling off the wagon, I am back on my diet and finding it hard to subsist on 1500 calories. At my leanest, I made do with barely 1300 and could function fairly well. I have to get over this hump, make my goal weight by June 21 in time for bikini season.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

is your implication that you are a girl if your wearing a bikini

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

He meant 3-4 prolly

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Bread is sugar, carbs are sugar. Keep carbs to a minimum for maximum weight loss.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

how do i avoid eating cheetos and ice cream if i want to lose weight

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

girl to be.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Attached: 1544327516451.jpg (5 KB, 261x210)

Levi White
Levi White

Day 31 of zero carb.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Watch DSP Tries it, and remind yourself you never want to be him.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Vox
o i am laffin

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

does eating potatoes for 2 weeks really work

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Broke my keto on saturday. Did a 24h fast from sunday to nonday but it wasnt enough. But I still ate some cheese and sausages.

Now I have to do atleast another 24h of fasting.

Attached: image-7.png (1014 KB, 960x690)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

IIFYC

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

what are you irish? meme diet.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Im at the elephant penis. A bit more even.

Bless you, guys.

Attached: 1547295463831.jpg (52 KB, 676x581)

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

youtu.be/NelIXCuuSZ0

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Do keto and IF, fatty.

Then you can eat less and still have a healthy metabolism. Perfect diet for weight loss.
Start watching a few Dr Berg videos on youtubes to learn what its about.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

you might have missed this but don't eat anything
that's called fasting

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

OMAD
snack after work

Attached: IMG-20181225-002558.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

But fasting also helps the metabolism.
You might be sick (probably Aids, since this js fit)

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

that sounds too counter-intuitive to take at face value

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Guys. I went OMAD/Warrior's and I can't eat more than 1800cal a day. That's nearly 1500 deficit for my height/weight. Will I die? I need to lose 14 more kilos by July, but I want to keep building muscles too.
Doing 6/7 PPL

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

you wont die no, you can go without food for a long ass time.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

lmao at the fat around my stomach turning to water and mush, another woosh is building up boys. we're all gonna make it

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (61 KB, 1228x1502)

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

But it do.

Go read up on it.

Attached: image-4.png (113 KB, 378x365)

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Jesus you weeb autist just say
I'm just checking the nutrition table bro
that's literally all you have to say but instead you sperg out like a fucking retard

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

Attached: D4C19131-D0DA-4EFD-9C93-87ADCF54E4CB.jpg (13 KB, 416x142)

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

the one thing I found that wasn't a blogpost or a puffpiece for a magazine says there's no significant difference between IF and consistent caloric restriction in both metabolic rate and overall weight loss
so maybe it's placebo
or maybe it's true and the rest of the world are gullible, desperate idiots
I shall say nothing

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

binge ate 9000 calories after getting over this girl I fell in love with, think I will just puke this shit out im disgusting

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

my arse is ruined
it was never my best feature but now it's easily my worst

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

This will work until you get down to a weight you should lol good at and you have to start paying attention to macros. I learned it the hard way, just pay a bit of attention to them now because the more weight you lose the more important they are gonna become

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

my arms, your arse

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

post proof or fuck iff

how is it ruined... post pics girl ;)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

this is a blue board

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Let's not threaten people with fisting their asshole.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

2pm
if your RDA is 2500kcal then by this hour your body has consumed 1,458 calories and counting

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

just blur your hooha and ladybits, you might be exaggerating the damage.

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

want to try fasting
reading this spooky article
nypost.com/2017/12/18/is-this-the-most-dangerous-diet-ever/
I don't want to die guys...

They even quote that Asian doctor man that's referenced here so often.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

no one told you to fast for 28 days, just do reasonable fasts of 3-4 days at a time. there you go, problem solved.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

A few days ago, I decided I didn't want to be a loser anymore. I have shit teeth and have been fat for most of my life. I just turned 27, at 6'0 and 230 lbs. I smoke. Also doing nofap for 4 days. Wish me luck plox.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

You can do it. Shit teeth can be fixed, and you'll probably look way better after losing that weight.

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

that's what january is for
what was the tipping point, if you don't mind me asking

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

he probably met a girl he liked but realized she would never be interested in him with how he looked

good for you go based user

David Rogers
David Rogers

Adolf Hitler
holy fuck, thats hilarious. my motivation just spiked lol. I've lost 90 and need to lose about 70 more, which will put me at precisely one Hitler

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

I heard tell of subsisting on just boiled eggs and fruit for fast weight loss, can i learn this power? I want to drop 50+lbs by may for a wedding im a groomsmen in
Currently 330 6'5 20 yo

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

hard boiled eggs provide fat and protein which is all you need, carbs are a useless scam. Fruit is pure sugar though, dont really eat that stuff.

Eat bacon, sausage, eggs, butter, and youll drop fat easy as fuck

John Bell
John Bell

How much can i feasibly lose by early may safely?

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

you will lose a lot of water weight immediately, like 20lb in a few weeks. Past that you should be looking at about 1 lb/week of long term true fat loss

so lets say 15 + 1x12-15 weeks to go to May, i'd say you can lose 30+ lb pretty easily if you truly have discipline with your diet

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

yikes i cant quote

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Based and redpilled

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

free pizza day at planet fitness

Attached: 1485665035945.png (316 KB, 763x758)

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Just got tired of being a dickhead who didn't get shit done in his life. Also, got depressed after I watched some porn.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

I got sick. So, I got medication which includes 250mg pseudoephedrine daily. Also I'm eating a lot of yogurt because it makes the diarrhea I get from antibiotics less severe. Antibiotic use stopped a few days ago, but my appetite is still nonexistent. What the hell, usually I'm a total pig but lately 2 servings of yogurt has been enough to keep me full all day.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

ephedrine
that's it

John Reyes
John Reyes

what the fuck is their problem? Why would they have a pizza day at FUCKING GYM?

Mason Price
Mason Price

To keep people fat, so they keep paying for their gym membership.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

This is messed up. It feels so stupid easy now to lose weight. And I thought you needed caffeine for it to be effective? Or is ephedrine really this effective by itself?

John Smith
John Smith

ephedrine is a potent stimulant with the usual side effects of low appetite and jaw clenching
be ready to return to normal though, don't let it catch you off guard

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

alright, thanks

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

I'm sorry father. I pushed 6 days fasting and wanted to go longer, but the hanger pangs were too strong for my body. I ate a green apple and eggs, tuna and sausages.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

After you make it, having some pizza right after a workout and shower is actually really nice, especially if you haven't eaten that day.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

nothing to report but my mood is in the gutter, so watch this space

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Started with keto last tuesday and I dropped 9 pounds of what I assume is water weight.

Am I doing Keto right? This was what I had last week

BF: Coffee + Stevia, Eggs (scrambled, boiled), Scrambled eggs with pork sausage, Melted cheese with Pork Sausage

Lunch / Dinner: Meat and veggies, sometimes chicken, ground beaf, steak, and tuna. Veggies are lettuce, broccoli and cabbage only. Mixed it sometimes with sugar free Mayo/salad dressings.

Drinks: Water and sometimes diet sodas.

Should I modify something /fat/?

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

that is msotly fine and basically what i eat myself

eggs, bacon, sausage, ground beef, baked chicken, etc

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Keep an eye on your sodium. When I did keto I wasn't getting enough and learned that the "keto flu" is all too real.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

This time my Keto flu lasted me only two days I think. Now I'm as full of energy as always.

But will do just that, how much sodium do I need and where could I find it?

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

The sausage probably gives you enough. Just don't dip too low (under 1k) consecutively. If you've had the flu and are fine now, then I've probably just worried about you over nothing, sorry!

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Ok user.
Now, another question for you ketoers.
I'm planning to have a cheat meal once every month, and just one thing:

Kachito's fucking delicious pollo broasther (pic related) that includes:

- 2 fried chicken pieces, broster style
- shitload of fries
- chaufa rice (fried rice with onions and small chicken parts)
- salad with cucumber and tomato and all the standard sauces (mayo, mustard, ketchup and hot)
- A big fat bottle of soda

How many carbs would that settle me back? What should happen with my KEto if I did that? Would I have to go through Keto flu again since its' "restarted"?

Any differences between long term keto and short-period ketos?

Attached: 42237553-2392079747475380-2721593524184154112-n.png (783 KB, 942x683)

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Any differences between long term keto and short-period ketos?
You'll have carb cravings after your cheatmeal.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

keto flu is different for everyone. Some people it effects every time they go in and out, some people get it the first time and never again

if your getting food from a restaurant then just look up their nutritional info online man

I will say though its ideal, if you must need carbs, to get them ALL at once like you are planning to do so, instead of being at like 40g net every day. Do 300g in a day if you must do so to make yourself be under 20g for the other 29 days a month

soda though try to go with diet if you can, that much sugar at once will typically fuck your shit ALL up, your body wont be ready for it

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Well, I do have carb cravings right now but I'm using all my willpower to don't do it.

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

that will go away after 2-3 days of no/little carbs

once you get into a full week of keto you might end up not eating all day if you are busy without realizing it, you will simply not feel hungry

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

My treadmill got delivered today, here I go brehs

Attached: IMG-20190115-174244.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1102)

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Is that graph measured in rocks?

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

stones

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

What's the difference?

Dylan White
Dylan White

1lb = 14st
good banter tho, never heard that one before

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Show me your TV license and I'll tell you
1lb = 14st
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I haven't lost any weight this month but my tracked calories match my lack of weight loss so I know I'm recording properly and I take responsibility. I've had a 900 calorie deficit for 3 days straight so I'm back on the path to salvation.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

Just remember it's a tool, not a solution. You still need to diet and exercise.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

still need to diet
yes
exercise
no

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

when your weight in kg is your waist in cm
time to take control of life and drop 20kg like I did last year before the anti depressants made me into a lazy fat cunt

Attached: 1546862066743.png (638 KB, 1093x899)

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

im 6' 175lb and I wear 31x30 jeans, am I fat or not bros? I feel like i have way too much stomach fat but i also wear pretty small waisted jeans, whats the deal

do girls think im cute weight wise?

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

company moves in to a new building 6 months ago
also offers free gym
sign up asap because I've been holding gym off because of money(expensive as fuck in my country)
lost around 20 kg since then
lately I have no energy, no motivation, literally no will to live
depression crept back in and settled again
think about killing myself 12/7
it gets so bad had to take a break from work
meds and shrink don't work
gained 10 kg back

I don't know what to do anymore bros, I just feel so fucking empty and lonely. I feel on edge all the time, can't relax, always sleepy and out of energy.

Attached: 1539779522141.jpg (42 KB, 514x514)

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

am I cute
no photo
If you have a hideous face, horrible skin, rotten teeth, smell bad, etc, not being fat won't help you.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

any activities that you can do at home to burn calories?

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Jump rope (if you are light enough to not destroy your knees), yoga, get some free weights or do bodyweight routines. Cleaning your house also burns a fair amount of calories. While it's not something you can do every day, messy homes and Jow Forums and obesity tend to pair well so I'm gonna suggest it too.

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

alri lobster man

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

how do i get my motivation back? Im in a rut and can't get my shit together again.

Attached: djzjsesal.jpg (13 KB, 225x147)

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

just do it and stop caring about why
you're in a routine already, just change it and wait for good things to happen

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

You KNOW time is a factor in loss, so just nut up and stick to your deficit and like says just wait for the change to happen. Quit getting time passage progress stolen from you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit