Need a license to bulk in the UK

>need a license to bulk in the UK

Attached: 1547477317256.jpg (1080x1324, 207K)

Modern Europe is a distopia

Attached: 0707287C-673A-4A5D-A6BC-33A6EAB9B64F.jpg (886x642, 198K)

What the fuck, he's not even littering he's putting his garbage into a bag in his car to throw away later like a good boy. How did they even know that shit was even in his car?

He doesn't even look big wtf.

its even that big
the fact that the police thought that scares me

>this is what normies consider big

friendly reminder that englando is not europe

The big muscles thing happened in Sweden

Brit, please

Attached: Britain's location.png (1276x1024, 82K)

Jow Forums totally doesn't have rampant issues with body dysmorphia, right guys?

>Dude is literally so big it's criminal but he's still small by Jow Forums's ridiculous standards

That doesnt look roidish. His muscles don't have that roidpump.

Same way you get crooked towns with traffic traps and shit in us you get some town councils that pull bs like this and twist laws. Some twats graffiti'd the front garden brick wall on my old dears house and they tried to fine her for them to clear it up. Lucky I was there to tell them to fuck right off

You can still take roids and look like shit, many roiders look fairly average for people that actually lift and that because they train terribly and are generally in the genetic garbage bin

thank god

No. He looks like he lifts but someone being muscular doesn't mean they roid you moron. This is a case of a feminized country having a hysterical female cop.

No ya didn't

I'm bigger than him. Should I avoid Sweden?

boy i wish

Then I'm probably biased from Jow Forums.

The UK truly is a shit country.
The fact that bongs vote for and keep voting for politicians who make these kind of retarded laws and make the police go after this kind of bullshit and mean tweets instead of fucking gangs of child rapists is appalling.
Please nuke them, bugerbros

The UK is an absolute hellhole. They are trying to implement a meat tax that taxes high-grade meat like STEAK. Luckily, I live in Northern Ireland, and we haven't sank to the bottom of Lake Poz yet.

Northern Ireland is the last bastion of non degeneracy in western Europe

tell me about your armalite user

Attached: 1546498708782.png (657x527, 22K)

She was lowkey mirin

The lower class here are pretty degenerate, and there is J*wish propaganda everywhere but as it stands Northern Ireland is one of the whitest countries in the world, and nobody around here takes kindly to foreigners or Globohomo politicians. There was even a guy on a local radio who started going on about Israel and how they play on the Holocaust.

Our boi Hemmingway

My van is an utter shit tip and I haven't been fined yet.