You trained neck today, right Jow Forums?

Attached: cillianmurphy.png (425x319, 218K)

I started doing shrugs abd my neck became thicker and more defined

>Not taking wrestling in high school

Pointless now desu

>wrestling

Attached: amerimutt2.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Just started training my neck.

Is it common to feel nauseous while doing neck exercises? Does this feeling go after training it more?

>wrestling is american
based retard

Wrestling isn't American you fucking melt. I hope you meet a wrestler and he FUCKS YOU UP.

What are the best non meme exercises?

Where did I say it's American, dumb turds? I correlated it with mutts because mutts do it in school, much more so than other countries.

i wish i wrestled in school. now i'm 25 and a failure. my dad wrestled when he was young and he was jacked back then.

pull ups
squats
deadlifts

my neck is naturally strong from supporting my massive irish head for 24 years

Whats with the this /neck/ training meme? Is it just to convince newfags to do stupid stuff or are there actual lifts that target the neck?

Asking for a freind

>stupid stuff

Attached: pepeunimpressed.jpg (503x519, 52K)

>>stupid stuff
coming from a frogposter, yikes

Coming from a boomer using reddit spacing and who can't greentext.
YIKES.

Go in front of a mirror and look how your neck looks from the front and from an angle like that.
Protip: it looks wider from the front.

How to train neck?

can't greentext? I was quoting your quote, you braindead mong

Dil

>>yeah flawless greentext gramps

Attached: pepestomp.png (700x953, 104K)

">stupid stuff" greentexted = ">>stupid stuff" as you're adding an extra meme arrow.

the absolute STATE of brainlets, but you keep saving those pictures, friend

yes cilian murphy-sama :3

Actually yes I did

I do neck exercises, but that's mostly because I've got some issues with tension head aches and migraine. I do light weight, high reps, with tucked chin. I do neck flexions, extensions, lateral raises, and rotation. It helps a lot, but I've been slacking off the last couple of weeks.

I got a bit nauseaus in the beginning, but it's better now. When I felt that the long lasting dull pain in my neck got better, it was really worth it. I recommend stretcing afterwards, relax into stretch has some great exercises. It also helps against getting spasms in the neck muscles which to be quite honest hurts like fucking hell and make you choke.

yus

Attached: jonah_mountain.png (764x890, 175K)

Every other day (for now), user. Got a cheap harness on amazon but desu it’s not even necessary.

Attached: A6BB89EC-D696-449F-98F2-EE5F8B9D383A.png (640x1136, 769K)