I'M SORRY I MISSED MY GYM SESSION

I'M SORRY I MISSED MY GYM SESSION
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE
I'LL MAKE UP FOR IT

Attached: 772.jpg (597x519, 56K)

Attached: 1547260075405.jpg (960x950, 39K)

>YOU KNEW THE PRICE YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY

Attached: JEFFTHENONNEGOTIABLE.jpg (1079x845, 287K)

Lmao it always blows my mind how people are autistic weirdos about the gym.

>hey man you should come to my birthday party tonight after you get off work
>”s-sorry I get off at 10pm”
>that’s alright man! We’ll still only be getting started by then anyway. Plus it’s saturday night, just come chill
>”y-yeah man I’ll see I get off and then I gotta hit the gym”

And then it’s the same people who come on this board:
>tfw lonely
>tfw no gf
>tfw no friends
>tfw never invited anywhere

All because of CHOOSING to be autistic.

>All because of CHOOSING to be autistic.
i was born this way user

Attached: 756325213.jpg (660x716, 53K)

The guilty pay the price. Your penalty shall be paid in 3.25 gains.

NO PLEASE DON'T IMPLODE MY DICK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544180298061.jpg (580x870, 97K)

Wear a dress and eat cum as punishment.

You're right, you didn't choose to be born autistic... But, you are choosing to let autism run your life instead of choosing to put any effort into stepping out of your comfort zone, developing any coping and/or social skills, and ultimately having any sort of control over those tendencies you have that you are letting make you miserable.

This isnt /r9Gay/, and you're not fooling anyone on here into feeling sorry for you...

Try being a product of your choices instead of a perpetual victim of your circumstances for a change and see how drastically and quickly your life improves.

Now go and get good, user... or you're never gonna make it.

Attached: 1544162889858.jpg (186x271, 23K)

heh i still lift more than you though scrub
nothan personnel kid

Whatever makes you feel better, user.

Attached: plebs.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

t.seething

based and redpilled

You betcha, bud.

Now go hug your teddy bear some more and sperg out to mummy for some tendies because you Chose to 'have no frens', and you got triggered again that the meanies on Jow Forums gave you actual self improvement advice that you once again Chose to ignore, and you're mad no one will indulge and enable you in your self loathing degeneracy. Wahhhh.

You know, I was rooting for you for like a split second. Now I'm on my way to the gym knowing with certainty there's no hope for you because you're full of shit and don't want it. Just like every other aspy neet begging for everyone's sympathy and giving zero effort in return.

Now quit shitting up the board with your sad autistic fee fee threads if you're not even going to TRY to take peoples advice and improve yourself, and fuck off back to Jow Forums.

Attached: YouArePathetic.png (601x601, 251K)

that might be all true but i still lift more than you
so i win :^)

This, you can look like a god but if you act like a shut in autist then people will treat you like that.

I CHEATED

I DIDN'T DO THE VERY LAST REP.

Well then let me be the first to congratulate you on your gold medal in Autism, user.

Attached: 1545850635765.jpg (480x530, 32K)

thank you lad :^)
i earned it

>I earned it

I certainly can't argue with you there.

Attached: 1546407955857.jpg (436x536, 51K)