How mad were you when you found out that long-term caloric restriction can cause permanent physical damage?

how mad were you when you found out that long-term caloric restriction can cause permanent physical damage?
how mad were you when you found out that over-consumption of protein relative to carbohydrate intake will tank your testosterone levels?
how mad were you when you realized that every BMR calculator available is complete horse shit and probably underestimates caloric need by ~1000 a day?
how mad were you when you lost weight, looked great but suddenly felt asexual?
how mad were you when your life turned into caring about nothing other than your dietary and workout regime?
how mad were you when you looked at handsome and ripped guys who barely worked out and ate as much junk as they wanted?
how mad were you when you found out that a little four-letter abbreviation is responsible for obesity, diabetes, as well as low testosterone and high estrogen levels and that the success of every "diet" comes as an incidental result of avoiding this substance?
how mad were you when you got your TSH test back?

Attached: 1547328463824.jpg (1024x815, 176K)

What's this 4 letter abbreviation you speak of?

Probably HFCS

How would success of a diet be averted by avoiding hfcs?

sources

I have no clue. It's the only 4 letter abbreviation I can think of that would have similar effects to what OP claims.

Jews

I think no sugar is the most retarded meme. Your brain needs sugar to fucking function as well as the rest of your body so I could see it, but I dont want to try guzzling syrup to test it.

I agree, but I don't like processed sugar. I'll have some raw sugar with my tea or coffee, but that's about it. I usually avoid sweets.

I swear I never get better sleep than when i drink sugar water before bed. It's like fuel for my brain to do its thing while I sleep.

thats an acronym, maybe its carb

you don't need refined white sugar though, your body turns carbs into glucose.

>Your brain needs sugar to fucking function as well as the rest of your body so I could see it

What??? your body or brian doesn't need sugar lmao. stay fat

Good catch.

Redpill me on the tdee calculators.

How close were to YOUR ACTUAL tdee.

Prove your claims you faggot subhuman orc.

tfw i didn't listen to the caveman meme diets and continued to consume mass quantities of bread, vegetables, and wine, just like my greek ancestors

Attached: 8902734890234.gif (200x103, 685K)

That's fucking wrong though, weren't orcs created from heavily disfigured/abused elves who got jealous of how fair unchanged elves were/beings artifically birthed for murder and mayhem?

I think there are different origin stories in tolkien universe.

>how mad were you when you looked at handsome and ripped guys who barely worked out and ate as much junk as they wanted?
kek I am that guy

Attached: 1544911297891.gif (360x203, 677K)

High fructose corn syrup. And it is poison

You're confusing orcs and Uruk-hai

I gues most fat people are stupid too.

I wasn't. Thanks to my friends, tren ace, test cyp, and eq.

Those are half man half orc pretty sure

Orc and Troll.
They were kind of created in the same way a humunculous is supposed to be created.

NIGGERS

>how mad were you when you found out that over-consumption of protein relative to carbohydrate intake will tank your testosterone levels?
"no"

>it's a real article

Attached: 1547324775434.jpg (245x205, 5K)

Underrated and based

Keto?

how mad were you when your b8 failed

Doesnt need much, something like 10-20g based on what I've read and if you deprivenyour body of those trace carbs you're body will convert what it needs from protein via gluconeogensis to support the brain. You really dont need more than a small portion of fruit as a snack to meet your optimal sugar requirements.

great if he was racist, I hold him in a even higher pedestal from now on

fucking stupid libtads, I want so much to genocide this sub humans

you retarded fucking nigger

Orcs aren't a different race or species. They're literally elves who were corrupted or morgoth and/or sauron. Did these faggots even read silmarillion?

They literally wanted to eat people and elves, and if one of their own was "weak" enough, they would fucking eat him too. I guess it's ok to eat people in London now and if not, they're refusing to acknowledge and understand my culture

>how mad were you when you found out that long-term caloric restriction can cause permanent physical damage?
Nah.

>how mad were you when you found out that over-consumption of protein relative to carbohydrate intake will tank your testosterone levels?
Nah.

>how mad were you when you realized that every BMR calculator available is complete horse shit and probably underestimates caloric need by ~1000 a day?
I wish.

>how mad were you when you lost weight, looked great but suddenly felt asexual?
But I’m still chunky.

fucking social vengeance fags didnt even the books. orcs were made from elves that were twisted and tormented. so it's more about how people can become evil under certain circumstances. for fuck sake is there anything they can't ruin

Just drink some apple juice bitch

Wrong