Ready for spring break?

Ready for spring break?

Attached: grAMoGV.jpg (640x1136, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standup_paddleboarding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch out the FBI, user

>as opposed to sit down paddle boarding

Attached: pepeunimpressed.jpg (503x519, 52K)

They see people doing it in movies and don't know much about it so they just say what they are doing in detail so OTHER people understand that they are going to go live some movie fantasy out in real.life.

Is it true that /tv/ has threads full of pics like this every night?

>going to panama city beach with the boys
>girlfriend will NOT be attending
i couldnt be more hyped

Attached: fn.gif (741x674, 118K)

they look 13 at most

>inb4 she shows up there as a (((magical coincidence)))

PCB was fucking amazing, shame you won't be able to drink on the beach

I got 2 months to get my spring break bod, I'm not even a college student I just want college puss

In college with no friends haha
I can't afford to fly back home so guess I'll just drink alone in my room

This. You have to be sick to think about fucking them raw in the ass and cumming deep down their throat haha. But theres got be someone around here its 4channel after all.

Haha

Imagine all the virgins on Jow Forums spending spring break shitposting on this website while some 15yo high school jock is fucking prime teen pussy.

Attached: 1547315369044.jpg (525x7878, 730K)

kek, if you're not happy alone, you won't be happy alone either, because the body is the only that is truly yours

Don’t cheat on her you cunt

haha who'd think about that haah

no rest for the wicked

you either are training or bedridden w/ illness/snabcidy - there is no ther way around

The person who wrote this never experienced young love. It’s niave. Adult love is far more fulfilling

>if you're not happy alone, you won't be happy alone either,

Attached: 1425881159558.jpg (604x499, 41K)

NOOOOO THE ADVERTISERS

Hello roastie. Doing everything you can? Because you're obviously cannot compete with 14yo teens who are at their prime.

Cope projection

I don’t care that they’re little girls

I fucking hatd happy people who have friends

I don’t have friends
I don’t have friends
I don’t have friends

He only knows loneliness, he couldn’t even manage to type in a relationship

I'll be In school during the normal spring spring break time. Rigorous trade program that lasts until the end of August. Gonna have an income by the end of the year. It'll be an apprentice-squire-pleb tier income, but I gotta start somewhere.
Can't wait to stop leeching off my parents so my old man can retire.

Attached: 1546809841787.jpg (777x678, 66K)

Tumblr was a mistake.
>remembers seeing these images on my dash in high school and thinking they were ~aesthetic~
>sees this on the screen now and feel intense pain
DELET THIS.

More fulfilling yes. But not as intense.

kek

>being in school in 2019

Attached: 1418234983521.jpg (498x482, 69K)

I'll be working.

Anyone noticing an influx of bait images on this board? Not complaining, just noticing

well yeah, its been happening for a long time, the qtddtot threads are quite the problem, every fitness question deserves a thread, because they are worth more than this bait shits

>start of the year
>xD ready for this holiday in 3 months

just fuck off you cunt

>tfw took the asianpill in high school
>tfw we were both dumb artsy kids and lost our virginity to each other
>tfw the rest of the relationship turned out to be a dysfunctional mess and she hates me now
>tfw all i focus on now is saving money for my future, getting amazing grades and huge gains

Attached: A1738975-BF9E-452B-9816-78738E11709F.jpg (222x227, 10K)

What?

Attached: male-surfer-paddling-surfboard-water-beach-side-view-33888453.jpg (1300x957, 121K)

There's the "pedo bot".

Please explain.

>if you're not happy alone, you won't be happy alone

Attached: 1547428755229.jpg (216x225, 13K)

God dammit.

I dated and fucked the hottest girls in my high school grade 9-12 and at the age of 25 i honestly dont remember anything about our relationships other than a mere few moments. The love isnt real, the time you spend together is relatively shallow and meaningless and the sex is unremarkable compared to what you experience in your 20's. Yeah losing your virginity and fucming young girls is great to experience but if you missed the chance you're not really missing out on much compared to adult relationships. Just dont fuck up your 20's.

A guy was banned or something and now he has a bot that spam posts with pictures of kids, using different vpn. Some say it's a moderator but I don't believe it.

Hmm, but I remember teen love as never ending drama with a partner that is on a hormone overdose and at least as unstable as you

What's the point of having a GF if you plan to cheat on her? And more importantly, if you are cheating on her, why don't you just do it more often? I literally don't get this cheating on my GF meme.

lol that is one of the most autistic images i've ever seen

Wait, you can't? good to know

She's awesome and I love her to death, but a little pussy on the side never hurt anyone. I also caught her with her ex at a bar in our college town once so I kind of have the benefit of the doubt

>She's awesome and I love her to death, but a little pussy on the side never hurt anyone
>This is the world we live in now
Kys faggot

Attached: 53985327523253.jpg (543x589, 54K)

>a little pussy on the side never hurt anyone.

Attached: bezoslaugh.jpg (1600x899, 84K)

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

>tfw 22 dating a virgin 18 year old
Jokes on you, I get to feel that intense teen love

die incel

not op but youre both incels

Only virgins think that teenage "love" is a big deal user.

Shut up normie

My gf actually has sex with me so i don't have to cheat like you fucking bitch

literally just said I'm not op

Autism and cringe, teenage love is bullshit, i enjoyed my teens not hanging around thots, drinking alcohol and becoming a drug addict, im

turbocope lmao

I have to work and be in a wedding during my spring break, so what my body looks like underneath my suit and work clothes won't matter. I havent had a spring break off since high school, but maybe next year

Attached: sy0Cybo_d.jpg (640x582, 31K)

Literally what it's called. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standup_paddleboarding

18 and about to take my gfs virginity on formal night lmao. But still you're a bitter sad cunt. Glorifying the teen years is fucking retarded. The best moment of your life is whenever you make it. But I sure know I wouldn't want to peak now.

>sourgrapes.jpg
Except the grapes are literally everything else enjoyable in life, and your excuse is that 'the best thing' is already gone so why bother.

Actually the most toxic form of inceldom ideology.

Yeah, but I've been stabbed once, so that's cool.

>18
You poor fool. You do realize that by 16 she already had twice as many partners as you do now. 18 year olds are pretty much roasties at that point

my stab wounds are basically how i manage to get girls because even tho there are taller better looking guys with more money, they automatically think that I'm more interesting than them. nothing attracts girls like a good backstory, except money and fame of course

Imagine thinking that two 12 yearolds fucking is "the most beautiful thing in life"
Inceldom is mental illness

Attached: Ntpb4RM.jpg (819x566, 313K)

doesnt apply to me at all.
I'm 25 and lost my v 1 year ago to a 17 years old who was also a virgin.
Most young girls prefer older guys, its common knowledge.
If you have a decent body and dont act autistic you can still get young fresh meat.

You disgust me.

>virgin 18 year old
>twice as many partners as me
Keep coping incel

I had relationships with some extremely hot girls in high school/middle school. They fucking sucked compared to the relationships I have had as an adult because I was too depressed and autistic to enjoy them. Being a teenager sucks dick, the highs are way too high and the lows make life a living hell. I would never go back to that level of immaturity and inexperience.

>What's the point of having a GF if you plan to cheat on her?
being this naive

based teen poster

you guys can scream "cope" all you want but I had an absolutely amazing time as a teenager hanging out with my friends, playing video games and sleeping over most of the week, going on road trips, camping, playing DnD, magic, etc, and all of us were dorks who had no girlfriends, and I wouldn't have traded my experiences with my friends for all the teen pussy in the world

as a matter of fact, there were some chads who had stacy gfs who used to envy all the fun we had, and we invited a few over to our game nights and they told us how lame hanging out with their gfs was

fuck i had such a good time in high school, all those guys are still my best friends and we still organize an annual road trip every summer. bros b4 hoes guys

Woah dude that’s pretty fucked up haha, why would any one think abou that haha

That's me if my hair was a little curlier.

and everyone clapped

>did all of these things
>still have an imposter complex
OUCH!

Based OP making a bait thread which no one replies to his question

How do I fuck cute spring break sluts as a guy in his 20s?

I don't engage in degenerated acts but holidays are always apreaciated

Don't be autistic. Have weed that you're willing to share. That's it.

Based and redpilled

>Tfw 27 dating tight bodied 18 yo emo gril

where do I find them though

Beach, parks, around town, etc.

Expect to get weird looks if you're a dude in your mid-late 20's trying to pick up teenage chicks tho. Especially since they will likely be with their parents.

>Not experimenting with your boys during the camping trip

Never gonna take it

>Have cute gf that I cheat on regularly to the point where I can't remember how many people I've cheated on her with
>Closest she came to finding out was finding a stash of old videos and pictures of me fucking hos which I promised to delete from google drive
>Reinstated the files

post em fag

STOP posting pics like these please.

Based

pcb was full of niggers last years spring break. I swear to god they must have bought out every motorcycle rental in the county. it was like watching a swarm of wasps weave through the streets.

based polygamyposter

I had young love, it was fucking gay and she had no substance to her personality

Just fuck a trap OP, it doesn't count because it's not gay sex or straight sex.

>I can't cheat like you fucking bitch
FTFY

i had this. it was unironically the best time of my life.