What's holding your progress back, user?

let's hear it, Jow Forums. Why aren't you as big/lean/strong/aesthetic as you know you could be? Is it your diet? Are you afraid to lift heavy or do cardio? Are you, like myself, a late-night snacker and always go over your caloric intake?

Attached: cosplay_QT.webm (640x900, 1.71M)

Nothing is holding me back, i have already taken control of my life. Unlike faggot projecting op.

>arguing with random people online
>in control of your life
pick one, faggot

im 5'5

Attached: IMG_3433.jpg (720x897, 41K)

What a bod. What's her name ?

What did he say?

A shitty deadend manual labor job. I just want to be like you anons going to uni, early morning gym, and slaying tinder thotties

"let me know if you have to BRAPP, because I will come behind you and sniff it up! Haha just kidding!"

Attached: tfw_u_abacus.png (512x384, 517K)

Alcohol, every saturday i come across fucks my intentions up

i want name of the blonde qt

It is my diet.

I'm a vegetarian and it's hard to get the right amount of protein by meal.

I know I should start cooking and counting, I'm just not at that discipline level yet.

I just started 3 ofmr 4 months ago so I think it's "normal" after all

Im afraid of bulking because I used to be fat and I really dont want to become fatter again. Im scared I may never get rid of the excess

I have injuries on my spine, my shoulder and my knee.

I took a trip to snap city five years ago and have yet to fully recover from it. Heavy deadlifts and squats are a fucking meme.

Fucking booze. Helps the bulk but makes me skip workouts sometimes because I feel like shit or slept in. Really trying to cut back but breaking a ten-year habit is very difficult. I'm tired of being a degenerate.

Attached: 1547471440206.png (503x503, 436K)

Going out. Usually results in me drinking way to much, taking drugs and waking next to a thot to endure a 3 day hangover. I only go out once, maybe twice a month but it puts a severe dent in being consistent with lifting when I'm recovering. I really like to party but I just can't take it slow, I always go all out even when I dont intend to.

Drinking at least 8 beers every day
Lack of sleep from above
Not getting enough protein because I eat less to offset above

Attached: 1476240599760.png (1248x1776, 3.19M)

Switch to weed user. Alcohol KILLS gains and destroys your entire body. I got hep c from alcohol consumption and at a year sober I still get horribly debilitating pain where my liver is. Fairly certain I might have cirrhosis but I'm too afraid to go to a doctor to find out. Weed on the otherhand is relatively harmess and wont kill you.

im poor

>no trigger discipline

Attached: 1535013455971.png (953x1282, 495K)

My bed is too large and I need room for a squat rack

I'm not as big/lean/strong/aesthetic as I could be because every time I reach my fitness goal I want to go further.
I'm sure I'll eventually plateau and have to come to terms with that before hopping on juice then cruising with TRT until I'm 60 and die of a heart attack.

People get too ahead of themselves and try to grind out 95% of their 1rm for 5 shitty reps.
Heavy deadlifts and squats are very doable, you just have to come to terms with not being as strong as you want to be until you can chill out and use correct form.

Weed makes me feel like shit, and I'm in nursing school.

Lack of flexibility and an unhealthy relationship with food. I enjoy the action of eating more than the taste of food and consistently eat past being satiated.