What’s the point of lifting when 20% of women will make you raise their kids without telling you?

What’s the point of lifting when 20% of women will make you raise their kids without telling you?

Attached: 53EAB6F8-07B0-40E4-857E-045FCC3B9439.jpg (1536x1756, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being the 20% who impregnated some cuck's wife

She's cute.

yeah well it kinda sucks that you dont give away your DNA to a new generation but at the same time you will have a child that will see you as the real father, carry your name and your principles.
I would not like it myself but if it would turn out to be like it I would accept it and not blame the child.

Is there anything that shows that not being raised by your biological father negatively impacts your life. I mean the men who get cucked feel like shit and probably become depressed but I don’t see how it negatively affects children who believe the man raising them is their father when he’s actually not

It's 20% of those 30k men that get tested you illterate retard

yeah if you're getting a paternity test you probably have suspicions, honestly surprised it's not a higher percentage

Attached: 1547360069486.jpg (300x163, 12K)

exactly there's a clear selection bias. one would likely only purchase the test if they had their doubts.

You also forget how there’s kids in schools who learn their dad isn’t their real dad because of science classes doing blood type pairing diagrams

The real percentage is around 1%.

Then there's recessive genes and "my parents both have blue eyes, why are my eyes brown?"

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Why would I not want to raise my children? you baka ass motherfucker

Attached: 1538686613348.png (500x650, 195K)

Don't forget about microchimerism, if you have children with a woman who has been defiled by another mans seed in the past, your children will have the DNA of that man, and any other man she slept with.

kek

Attached: 1535349237571.gif (500x357, 358K)

100% bullshit

>microchimerism
tell me more

Cope

Women incorporate another man's sperm into their DNA permanently, and it even influences how they behave.

Estimating the Prevalence of Nonpaternity in Germany
>The prevalence of nonpaternity in human societies is difficult to establish. To obtain a current and fairly unbiased estimate of the nonpaternity rate in Germany, we analysed a dataset consisting of 971 children and their parents in whom human leukocyte antigen (HLA) typing had been carried out in the context of bone marrow transplantation. In this sample, nine exclusions (0.93%) could be identified on the basis of more than 300 HLA-haplotypes defined by four HLA genes. Given this number of exclusions, a maximum likelihood estimate of the nonpaternity rate in the population of 0.94% was obtained with asymptotic 95% confidence limits of 0.33% and 1.55%, respectively. This result is in accordance with recent surveys as well as findings from Switzerland for a comparable sample, and it suggests that earlier estimates of the nonpaternity rate which were often in excess of 10% may have been largely exaggerated.

I know this is more common than people think. I'm fucking a girl now that's engaged and she's trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend, but he's the typical onions + nintendo switch beta that gets posted on here. She's not on the pill and I raw dog/cum inside every time we hook up. Last time we did it, she still had wedding samples of invitations and napkins in her car.

One part of me knows this is total degeneracy and has made me disenfranchised with women, but I also know that I'm a contributing factor to this. Not even lying, I think I have a sex addiction

Attached: RIP_pupper.png (548x531, 297K)

daily reminder that a nonpaternity rate of 1% is 30 times higher than the US rape rate of 0.03%.

also, cuckoldry is worse than rape.

Men who have no doubts about the paternity of their children have no reason to take paternity tests.
This study confirms that 20% of suspected cucks are actual cucks, not 20% of all men.

Well, you can't have children with someone who had a baby with another man. So in the end you'd have to leave them.

Literal beta mentality, getting cucked proves that you weren’t good enough to produce woman’s kids

post some proofs if possible.
>inb4 joos eliminated all proof

Use google, there's studies on it

An issue with this figure seems to be that it is self selected. The people who want these tests I believe would have a reason to have the test performed.

You HAVE to secretely record the sex, multiple sessions, and then send the tape to the would be husband, be a cucker, but help the soiboi.

>committing unironically to anyone

Attached: 11149A02-66F7-4699-B70D-CBD794C497B8.jpg (500x609, 87K)

>the company selling the DNA tests says a high number of them will show you were cucked

This is marketing you fucking retard

Seconded
Not married, probably never will be due to work commitments and the fact that despite money & all else at heart I'm a non-sociable type
However, it does feel good knowing that I have a big dick and love eating pussy; women advertise that shit between themselves constantly
Point in case. Always hit this one place for lunch a couple times a week. Chick and her friends there too at the same time. She hits on me clumsily once, despite having wedding ring on. After a few more times, one of her friends pressures her into giving me her number. She sends a couple nudes, I send a few; immediate woah at size + girth. Take her out one evening that was supposed to be a girls night out. Take her back to my place, creampie her several times. Next monday, see her with friends. 4 other girls with her pass me their numbers.

Sometimes bitches want to keep a good fuck to themselves. I've been told I'm more than a little too big to take regularly. Fine with me since I never have to put up with relationship bs

yes and no - it depends on the number that other man had placed his seeds in that woman, it depends on the time that went by since the last seeding it depends on the emotional state of the woman and obviously your performance

it will fade in time and of course you can affect her stronger than the previuos ones

the effect is getting weaker by time, weaker by less time spent with the woman, weaker by weaker bonding (usually first and deep loves mean a lot to women obviously)

you can overwrite the previous effects

lol you should try to get an invitation to the wedding

imagine forcing your big cock into that tiny mouth haha

>you can overwrite the previous effects

You can overwrite women to an extent but you'll always be half-cucking yourself by settling down with a women who isn't a virgin. Also, whores will always be unfaithful. The cock carousel eventually destroys their ability to pair bond and then they wind up as cat ladies when they hit the wall.