Give me 1 good reason not to do bicep curls 4x10 every single fucking day?

Give me 1 good reason not to do bicep curls 4x10 every single fucking day?

Attached: 1461065514001.jpg (912x1368, 198K)

because you could be doing more than 4 sets you fucking pussy cmon kill it

There is no reason not to, do 5x10 if you want.

Because you don’t need that much volume, usually 20 sets a week if natty are at the upper end of what your body will recover from. If you are also doing pull ups 3x a week will be enough, don’t want to get tendonitis

Attached: BD8A5662-41E3-4B8D-AAE8-6BC1277714EA.jpg (500x750, 48K)

I fact I did 5x10 right before typing this.
There's no way in hell you're convincing me that the bicep curls have enough impact that you can't recover from one day to the other. Natty or not, bicep curls are low impact enough than you easily recover, and that's that.

Just finished doing 6x10
By the way I'm using 17.5 kg dumbells (38.5809 retard-kg)
In 1 month of doing this every single day, what can I expect? Any significant growth?

Retard cope.

If it works for you man no need to change it. If you do it and notice that you get inflammation in the tendons in your elbow and wrist then lower the weekly volume and see if that helps
The bicep does have very quick recovery of only 1-2 days so your muscles will be fine, it’s just the tendons that cause issues for a lot of people
No u

Attached: 21D67065-042C-4DA9-841C-1C1EBEF8B720.jpg (600x399, 53K)

>he only has big biceps but the rest of him is so DYEL that it makes him look disproportionate

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Muscle groups recover and respond at different rates

You can train biceps and rear/mid Delta literally every day just fine for the most part

tendinitis

That's a very good weight for a beginner. You must be a big guy

I never brought into the cope meme but this is literal cope. Arm size objectively enhances everything about a man's body, dyel or not, and if a guy lifts his arms are the best indicative of that. Nobody goes "woah bro nice Tensor Fascia Latae, my man". Arms size are especially important if you're running a strength program and won't dabble much into hypertrophy. I'm actually waiting for someone to try to convince me otherwise with something other than "it's so because I said so"

Her teeth are fucking perfect and i want to cum on them

I run a PL program and I unironically agree with you. Aesthetics are obviously secondary to my main goals but my arms, especially my biceps, lag a little compared to my back and shoulders.

>"Nice biceps, user, a real turn-on for me!"
>later she's at his place
>he takes off his shirt
>she gets a shocked, disappointed look on her face
>"user, why are you so disproportionate and small everywhere else?"
>grabs her purse and walks out the door
LOL you're talking about '""coping""" but what you're really doing it """projecting"""

Post body with timestamp, you DYEL loser.
>hurr post urs first
Nope. You're the one virtually strutting around talking about your goddamned arms, lets see the rest of you, faggot. Bet your arms aren't even noteworthy.

user, I. ..

Thanks, unironically. I'm an actual beginner and I've only done the main lifts 5x5. I'm getting nice numbers after half a year but my arms size is lagging and I feel this itch that I must scratch.
>but triceps more important than biceps and stuff
I'm also doing tricep exercises such as close grip barbell bench press and tricep pushdowns, but I have this dumbell at home and I figured I could do curls daily without much of a drawback.

Tendonitis. And a lack of imagination.

Do that shit at least once a week, do DB Preacher curls for 5 sets with 2 minute rests for however many total reps you can get at least once a week, and chin ups at least once a week. And give yourself at least two days off from biceps shit each week.

Play around with that.

Don't be bitch and cheat. Weight them properly, do full ROM reps and change up the kind of curl you're doing every so often. I would rest a day to give the ol' wrists, elbows, and shoulders rest.

t.2/3/4/5 boomer

>recalls a story where a girl laughed at him because of his DYEL body
>projects it onto another person
>throws a temper tantrum online
>"y-y-you're the one projecting"
t. An absolute manlet

Your biceps need a day to rest, I'd do something like

A = Bicep curls
B = Incline Preacher Curls
C = Chin ups

AxBxCxAxBxC

Easy

>you have to go deeper!
That's an old meme
>yo dawg I heard you like projecting, so I projected your projection so you can cope while you cope!
Nice try asshole.

POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP
>DYEL fuccboi will not deliver
Come on faggot if you're ALL THAT then what do you have to fear? xD

A good reason is that you could spend that time working on something that needs that much volume, like your twig calf muscles

>Arms size are especially important if you're running a strength program and won't dabble much into hypertrophy
This. Did strength for years as a football player, and my arms lagged. Not triceps, as we were always in the jammer machine or doing chest, but biceps were deemed non-essential, so they were always relegated to an afterthought.

When I started trying for hypertrophy years later, I realized how far behind they were when muscle memory snapped everything back to respectable weights in a month or two and I was still curling 25's. Legit had to train them for the first time pretty much.

>all he does is bicep curls
LOL may as well just get synthol injections and be done with it

I'm not the guy you were originally talking to. Just pointing out how much of an insecure manlet you are.
>being this much of a manlet AND brainlet
ISHYGDDT

>1 reason
you'll overwork your muscles and just injure yourself so you can't work out for a long time and decay rather than gain

POST BODY WITH TIMESTAMP
(or YOU are the insecure manlet)

>more than 20 minutes goes by
Confirmed for DYEL twink fuccboi faggot: Leave Jow Forums immediately and report to your new containment unit:

All of this is true, but only if you replace "arms" with "traps."