What age did you start lifting Jow Forums?

What age did you start lifting Jow Forums?

strawpoll.me/17231328

Attached: 2_14bae843-58eb-4c96-bfd7-5dab90eb5858_1440x.jpg (1440x1717, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17231328
desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/lotus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 92A1461B-BE55-41DF-ACC3-8A8F72611AD5.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

Wtf is going on with her hips

I lifted 15-18 while I was in school for sports. Quit afterwards for a few years gained 50lbs, picked it back up at 21

*Sip*.

Attached: 0503D45E-98C0-4EB6-98B0-5227E6AF79CE.jpg (633x640, 62K)

It was right around the time I first fucked your mom. So probably around 8 years old.

>only been lifting for a year
Not gonna make it.

i was 15 but I quitted after a few months and started again many years later

technically 15, got serious around 17, stopped around 20 due to busy with life, getting back into it at 23

absolutely ethered

21, thanks to living in bumfuck nowhere for most of my early life.

Should've and would've started way earlier if I had the means.

28. Started 3 years ago but in reality probably only been lifting for closer to 1.5 to 2. Did linear progression until I hit 2 pl8 squat and then stalled. Then work got crazy and I couldn't go often. Finally got to where u could go regularly and changed over to progressive overload. Made gains. Now I gotta slim down.

injured self and said fuck it for years
got back into it at 24, almost 26 now
>shouldn't have stopped

Like 22 or something. Stopped a few months after I got my first gf. Haven't really started ever since

22, when I started grad school

I've lifted inconsistently since I was 14. Ever since then I have always worked out in some way at least 3 times a week. I'm 18 now.

>strawpoll.me/17231328
Started 'lifting' at 17 but basically just fucked around with shit meme routines and not really working hard. Missed 9 months through injury at 19, then got more serious but had a shit tier diet 20-21. Only really got serious about routine and diet at 22.

16-28(present)

Attached: 1475899844931.jpg (2576x2720, 1.09M)

>no bbc
absolute waste

Blacks don't need to be Jow Forums, they just need to have a BBC and they can get anywhere in life.

made with bbc

I started lifting for real when I was 25 years old. Before that I just did some lifting without thinking too much about it. I only ended up hurting myself then.

Started when I was ~16 but then it was off-and-on for a few years, never sticking to a routine. Got serious when I was 20.

and that is why he is compensating... the size of that sticker.

whites and just shrug and get on without being at least 7x5 - but imagine being a black and having a small cock

nice datamine you fuck

>that 30 year old boomer
Don't you have an economy to ruin, grandpa?

Cant ruin what was already ruined by the baby boomers, zoomer.

Already ruined it for ya zoomer, make sure to work hard to pay for my social security!

Looks like a normal sized flaccid penis to me, the dude has a crazy pump in that picture. You only have so much blood in your body.

You look like a super hero

Thanks bro.

Started at 15 for football.18 and builtfat right now but on keto currently, wanna get lean.

black zeus spotted

natty?

Ya. Started training calisthenics at 14yrs then weights at 16yrs, 28yrs now almost 29yrs. This was me a year after I started training weights.

Attached: 17otta.jpg (640x480, 74K)

Black genetics are natural steroids.

Literaly 0 (zero) traps. Besides that, mirin

Stop lying nigger. It's pathetic.

Post body you miserable cuck.

22, just before starting grad school. All of my friends started at 16ish but I was too nervous to join in because I didn't want everyone to see how weak I really was. Now I realize that they could tell just by looking at me, and after the progress I've made since then I wish I had started sooner, I could be so much further along. Nothing to do for it but continue pressing on.

Is it too late to start weight training at 28 to become stronger. I was sedentary and borderline obese up until 24 and started going to gym to lose weight and fix my proprioception issues and now finally have a working body apart from being a little weak but I heard that after 20s growth slows down a lot.

I "started" at 16-17 just because I was skinny and wanted to get ripped. Only went to the gym a few times and stopped. I went to college and became fat and put the breaks on that at 20 or 21.

Attached: 1443485262651.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Started at 17. Now 18 and happy with my progress. I was like 78kg 6'3" when I started and I'm about 88kg at the moment and leaner than I was at the start. I've been lean bulking pretty much the entire time, no cut/bulk cycling stuff.

Bench is somewhere around 135-140kg based on my 5-9 rep maxes. Strict OHP is 82.5kg, hoping to get it to 100kg by the end of the year. Don't care that much about getting bench any higher.

Attached: IMG_20190101_174931.jpg (3000x4000, 3.56M)

Square ass.

This isn't him. This is Lotus, a long time Jow Forumsizen. He would have his trip on if he was posting. Also this is a old pic and he has a wife and kid.

No, if you’re under 30, your test levels haven’t decreased significantly. JUST do it.

>a wife and kid
Oh so he's fat now...

My Da had me on the Soloflex when I was like 7.
Does that count and can I fuck your pol up with my outlier?

>>a wife and kid
sauce?

18 skinny fat here, how did you even eat so much while living with your parents
There’s only so much I can do to clean bulk here

3 months ago at 21!

any advice?

Attached: 20190110_180441.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

I mean 10kg over a year or so is only like 250 cal surplus. If you're having trouble hitting calorie goals, just some nuts or pumpkin seeds. 50g of any sort of nuts or seeds is usually around 300 calories and 10-15g protein. They're cheap too, and require no preparation.

based farmer tan

Thirty

The closest I can do without spending a lot of time looking. Hope that helps. Maybe you can find the pic of him, his wife and kid.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/username/lotus/

use more sunscreen

>Was lonely and bullied in school
>Told my dad about it
>He had me start doing push ups with him every day
>At first couldn't do a single one, had to do girl push ups
>Got to 1, then 5, then so on
>Got to the point where I could do 60 at once every day
>Went from skinny kid to big shoulders and chest
>Bullies stopped fucking with me, girls started talking to me more
>By 15 I had developed self confidence and had a good circle of friends
Thank you chad dad

Attached: ThumbsUp-380.jpg (380x570, 155K)

28. started lifting 4 months ago.

235 bench
150 overhead press
220 pulldown
913 sled leg press

Started browsing Jow Forums when I was 13 and did pushups and curls in my room every night because I didn’t read the sticky, at 17 I started using my older brothers key to go to the gym but all I did was fuck around on the machienes and make zero gains. I’m 18 now and currently following my fully natty program centred around Jeff’s advice

hnng chad

you aint lotus famalam

Have progress pics?

I started at 16 but i was retarded and never ate much so i stayed at 135lbs until 17 when my football coach told me i had to eat more. So I wasted a year of good gains.

My contry never had economy since Soviet Union fell

Attached: almost6monthsgymnow.png (1677x1924, 955K)