Do you lift alone Jow Forums

do you lift alone Jow Forums

Attached: frens.jpg (640x1138, 105K)

Lift with my gf

It's nice

The depression keeps me company.

Always.

Attached: 9294D8F8-9B97-44B7-AA3C-D26FA3596D98.jpg (964x585, 79K)

neckpilled

The creatures in the dark keep me company and they make me lift harder to scare them away

Attached: cbb.jpg (1203x1447, 236K)

i only do bodyweight exercises in my room so technically i lift with my dog since he jumps on my back whenever i start doing pushups

Post dog.

Nah I lift with my gf and friend alternating. On occasions alone I guess

post video of you doing pushups with your dog haha

>home gym mustard race

Yes I lift alone, sometimes the cat watches me.

Attached: 1533527374650.jpg (480x360, 15K)

cute!

I have a friend but give him excuses cause I feel better going alone.

Opposite for me. My bro keeps making up excuses to not go
Dude's great but he will move mountains to avoid going to the gym

90% of the time, I workout alone. The other 10% is with my gf. Always nice to watch her progress in action - but fuck man. Not everyday.

Working out is my meditation. Could be in a room full of people, but I've got my headphones & my brain. All of a sudden I'm alone, reorganizing my thoughts while lifting heavy weights. It's one of the only times I'm 100% ok being by myself.

Gym loner master race. I've had some gym partners over the years but unless it's a roommate or someone on a very similar schedule, it can be hard to coordinate both of you getting in the gym at the same time. Plus if you're not very similarly strong, you're going to be switching plates around every set. This is all saying nothing of if you want to train strength but your buddy wants to train aesthetics.

Much better just to focus on your own program but introduce yourself to some guys at the gym then say what's up to them when you go in and talk for a couple minutes here and there.

I just prefer to go by myself. It gives me the opportunity to just be in my own head and focus on myself, my goals. Going with others forces me to socialize, even though I already socialize more than I would like outside of the gym.

Attached: 345C596D-5E5C-4DE0-AE50-9019A059031B.jpg (555x555, 54K)

I lift with a gym bro. The only thing is I'd like to organize my lifting days differently than him but it's the only social thing I do so I just go with him.
My dog does that too. It's a nice feeling.

good doggo keeps evils away

The feels add weight to the bar. When I'm on my last rep on squats I pull down the bar as hard as possible to try and kill myself.

Lift alone normally, like 75% of the time, rest of the time I'll lift with a couple mates if they feel like going to the gym. They lack motivation and normally only make it to the gym like 2 times max each week. Still expect to get swole tho because normies.

I like lifting by myself because I dick around less but it is fun to lift with friends.

Attached: 1547364725979.jpg (750x733, 136K)

yes unless I need a spotter
a lot easier to concentrate that way

I had a lifting buddy, but he injured his wrist playing paddle, so I lift alone

Usually. Sometimes my fiancée comes, but usually not

Same.
My friend went to the gym 1-2 times a week for a month and said he saw "results" top kek

He was doing at most a few sets of tricep extensions, curls, and flyes and called it a day.

I lift alone in my garage. I've asked multiple friends to come work out with me but they all kept making excuses until I finally decided they weren't my friends anymore.

Only on weeknights. Fridays I go to my buddy's nice apartment gym to use the power rack.

They're just lazy fucks that are used to having everything handed to them in life. My friends always complain about how the gym is too hard and are too tired to workout after work because their jobs require them to sometimes do minuscule amounts of lifting and think that alone is enough, even though they look like DYELs and can barely bench 135lb, and can't even squat 135 to depth.

watching another guy work out during rest periods is really really gay

Attached: 1508196433141.png (525x777, 485K)

I have no friends so yes

my fiance and i go to the gym together but she fucks off once we get there and does her own thing, best of both worlds imo

Absolutely.

>addtext.com

Yes.
At least their heavier that way

Attached: 23.jpg (1200x732, 72K)

>all these normies lifting with people

I would work out with my friends but they don't go to my gym. Couldn't stand to do another faggots workout anyway.

post routine

Use to follow the Russian Bear program, but have switched up to 5/3/1 big, but boring. Unfortunately having to avoid squats and deadlifts due to a pulled hamstring.

Attached: 1533657611759.png (1490x1491, 858K)

I go to the gym alone but am on good terms with the PTs and some of the regulars, so I usually have someone to chat to.