Skelly

Skinny progess. I'm 1 week into workout out, was wondering what i could achieve in 3-4 months with this frame. If any other skellies could share their experiences it would be appreciated

Attached: week 1.png (616x818, 1010K)

doesn't matter keep lifting ur gonna make it eventually

>skinny
you mean skinny fat, right?

5'8, 54kg when i started, been bulking and not weighed myself since

I did this skinnyfat to skelly in about 4 months. I lost weight instead and tried flexing as hard as I could in the after pic. Now I'm back up to 179lbs. Keep going hard OP

Attached: CYMERA_20180716_212545.jpg (1024x1024, 498K)

Damn that's impressive. Hoping to pack on a lot of muscle myself, will see how far i can get

I went gym for 2 months and went from 112lbs to 122lbs at 5'10 but i stopped going because i didn't like the meme workout i was given and if i do free weights i can only just lift the bar and feel like I'm getting laughed at. how do i get back into the gym and not be afraid of being judged?

Attached: 1547122186978.png (1063x1063, 245K)

OP here i was the same way for a while but realise your working out to better yourself. Value the opinion of those close to you who im sure would encourage you. Don't let some random people you don't know or talk to get in the way of that. Good luck

just ignore them and come back to the gym. You gonna make it bruh.

Thanks bros, I used to go with my dad and he's been talking about going again so i guess I'll speak to him and hopefully go after work tomorrow. I have a ppl routine that i want to try for 3months and see how it goes.

Attached: 1546246141210.png (680x680, 103K)

mirin clavicle width, feels good to be part of the elite

do you actually think that he's above 15% bodyfat lol? are you fucking stupid look at the picture moron

This took me 8 months. You have a good frame

Attached: IMG_20190107_174532.jpg (1920x1920, 853K)

Endomorph here, 6'0" and have been stuck at 165lbs. for most of my adult life lol. I was insanely fit for a period of years and lifted at least 5 days a week, and I never got the 'jacked' look. I was very defined, but it almost feels like my muscles just get more dense and grow on the inside rather than bulging out lol.
Maybe that doesn't happen and I'm full of shit, but it's very hard for me to change my overall body appearance by much even if I lift like mad.

From my experience, you'll probably have to hit some creatine and really focus on diet and bulking if you want to pack on muscle. Oh yeah I should mention that I did tons of cardio like a freak when I was lifting, running 3-5 times a week sometimes over 5 miles so that probably destroyed any gains lol. I was very strong though.

Limit the cardio, eat and lift like hell, see what happens.

Post routine.

Lmao just eat more dyel

Thanks man, feel like i have a decent frame to get some good upper body size
Picture is quit misleading because of lighting i think, my abs are visible and ribcage shows.
Hoping for something similar to yourself, looks great dude.

Also height+weight?

I already take Whey and Creatine daily whilst bulking. Already feel fuller. Thanks for the tips

No problem. I actually look a lot like you body-wise and I've always been curious how much your natural body type, ectomorph, endomorph, or mesomorph, effects your ability to gain bulk muscle.

my progress

Attached: progress.png (1490x570, 956K)

Body types are a meme

PPL
191cm 93kg
(6'3 205)

nice gains, what was the time intervals between each weight?

who else started slenderman-mode?

Attached: 2019-01-15_00.16.17.jpg (978x1920, 1.21M)

One month in.

Attached: 448888EB-1917-45E6-A66B-3D237AF50C97.jpg (750x1334, 197K)