Realistically, is it possible to lose 30 lbs in 4 months without sacrificing muscle...

realistically, is it possible to lose 30 lbs in 4 months without sacrificing muscle? I was sitting at 180 about a year and a half ago. Currently sitting at 211 at around 5'10. Squeezing in weight training and cardio 3-4 times a week

Attached: body.jpg (960x960, 49K)

>realistically, is it possible to lose 30 lbs in 4 months
No.
>without sacrificing muscle
LOL no

Yeah just hop on gear and do HIIT every day while eating at a caloric deficit.

800-1000 calorie deficit not sustainable?

>Yeah just hop on gear and do HIIT every day while eating at a caloric deficit
>Think of all the new friends you'll make with the Emergency Room staff from showing up there regularly because you collapse in the middle of the street!

NO, IT'S NOT, stop being stupid and desperate

This is a load of bullshit, in 2013 I cut from 225 to 158 starting in mid-September and ending in the first week of January 2014. I’m 5’11” so close enough to your height. I did lose a bunch of muscle but I also cut 67 pounds. I’m sure that if you do half of what I did you won’t lose much muscle.

false. 4 months = 16 weeks, 2 lbs a week of fat loss is possible without losing and maybe gaining muscle esp since OP may still be in noobie gains mode

>is it possible to lose 30 lbs in 4 months
pick one

First of all, you have no muscle.
Second thing is that 1lb of fat = 3500 calories
30lbs of fat = 105000 calories

1000 calories deficit PER DAY will burn 30lbs of fat in 4 months but you will burn muscle at the same time due to high caloric deficit

All of this is just simulated in perfect conditions. In reality you will have setbacks and fucked up metabolism most likely half way through.

OP here, back in 11th grade, I was probably at my peak fat around 240 lbs and 5'8 and I lost around 45-50 in like 5ish months but that was probably the first time I had exercised in my life and lost a lot of muscle. wanted to avoid that scenario. I tend to be gain muscle and fat very quickly and lose quickly too

I mean when I started training, my deadlifts and bench were barely 90 pounds and I couldn't even do pull-ups and dips, and after 1 year of training, I was doing 350 on deadlift and 195 on incline bench and 20+ pullups and dips at the time I was 180lbs. I can still do those numbers on the lifts, but can't do many dips and pullups cuz of the weight gain. Just want to maintain the lifts as I lose

wait what did you do?

Very unethical diet, I basically lived on a couple slices of provolone a day and coffee for 4 months. I did do a couple cheat days though so there’s that. Also my motivation was actually a cute girl that I wanted to impress and I did end up fucking her but my new found body actually got me better looking girls.

Snake Diet, OP
People are going to start ree-ing about this but check it out.

you will lose some muscle, but you will easily be able to gain back the muscle you lose.

A year is more feasible. Don't rush your fitness goals. reduce your bf with a caloric deficit of 150-300 cals and do strength training. If you don't sacrifice muscle your bw will be the same but your bf will drop

That's too fast user. 2lbs a week is the absolute max. It should honestly be more like 1-1.5. If you only lose 2 lbs a week you will not lose muscle. Be patient and stop sperging out inconsistently

Got pics? 158 sounds skelly, did you have any muscle at all?

yep 1.5-2 lbs is what I am really aiming for,

same, I am also interested in seeing pics. 158 lbs at 5'11 sounds crazy

>Not knowing you can eat 1 kg of egg whites a day for 100g of protein to gain muscle while cutting

That's over 1000 calorie deficit and the protein to make sure you still build muscle. Be warned though, this diet is Hell on your digestive system and you shouldn't do it do more than a month at a time. I'm doing it one week on, one week off and have lost abut 10 lbs in a month while building muscle.

I’ve lost 5lb last week so it’s possible

Seconded

Never tried it, but I think it would work.

I lost my phone with most of my pics from that time. I do have a few. Yea 5'11" 158 was pretty skelly mode here is from summer 2014

Attached: pic.png (260x598, 418K)

Goal body m8. I'm 5'9" though.

Routine?

I mostly just did a bro split because that's what my gym buddy did. I had a lot of time back then so i went 6 times a week.

Day 1: chest and triceps
Day 2: back, traps, and biceps
Day 3: legs
Day 4: chest and triceps
Day 5: back, traps, and biceps
Day 6: legs

>Eating over 2 pounds of egg whites

Are you fucking retarded?

Dude you're too fat to worry about it. Just cut and bulk up again. Your gut is getting bigger than your chest. Hell those tits are AS BIG as your gut.

yes.

>30 lbs in 4 months
Yes, easily. East at a 1000 calorie deficit for 4 months and you'll lose at least 30.
that's impossible regardless of rate. You should still do weight training, but you will lose some muscle from dieting regardless.

go watch Snake Diet videos and fast properly, incredibly easy to drop 30 lbs in less than 4 months, you look DYEL so you don't even have muscle to worry about losing.

Sorry breh, you've got more than 30lbs to lose

this

that's PPL

Doesnt look as bad as I imagined. How much are you now?

fast for 1.5 months

lol >cant lose 30 lbs in 4 months
you can, you might lose some muscle though so try to stick to doing hiit, strength traning and eat in a 1000 cal deficit

i weighed 215 and 27% bf in september and weigh 178 at 6'1 and 12% bf now and all i did was eat less. i wish you luck senpai