My university's calisthenics society started back up today

>my university's calisthenics society started back up today
>desperately need friends and have been going to the gym on my own the past couple of weeks, mostly running
>decide to go to calisthenics
>arrive and everybody there is jacked
>they get out a bunch of bars to do pull ups on and some rubber helper bands for the harder exercises
>nobody speaks to me
>everybody starts doing insane Spiderman shit
>they're doing like upside down handstand squats
>I can't even complete 10 pull ups with the thickest assist band
>feel pathetic
>stay until the end, trying and failing to do any sets of pulls ups or australian pyramids
>intermittently do burpees, push ups and skipping which I can actually do
>help them tidy up the bars
>still nobody talks to me
>go home without saying goodbye to anyone

Am I just doomed to have no friends and never make it?

Attached: 1522094360222.jpg (1280x1280, 695K)

What year are you

ask for help dude, i'm sure people will be more than willing to help you improve

This. Get out of the mind set of people don’t talk to me and into the mindset of I didn’t approach others and talk to them.

I'm 21 and just started a PhD, I don't know anybody here and nobody talks in my office. Due to a housing fuck up I have been placed far from any other students too so I don't meet anybody through my accommodation.

Last term sucked and I'm trying to improve things this term but it's hard user

>[/blog]

Walk up to one of the guys doing 'insane spiderman shit' and say 'Hello, i'm a beginner, how did you start training to become able to do this cool stuff?'
Fucking autists I swear on me mum

Bro, change your attitude. What are you thinking? Do we respect newcomers in the gym? No we dont, we respect when they become sick cunts, when they change from resolutioner to regular.

Youre the new guy there, and you cant do shit. You want to make friends there they have to start respecting you. Put in the work, become a regular, show them youre dedicated and willing to improve and Im sure theyll start liking you.

Jeez dont expect things to be handed to you on a golden platter. And most certainly stop thinking youre doomed after 1 try

FUCK WHY IS YOUR SOB STORY MAKING ME CRY WHAT TEH FUCK.

This is good advice. Also maybe try a sport that requires you to talk to people, such as team sports, dance, or maybe a martial type deal(pls do a legit one). Either way do your best m8

>tfw friendsless ever since finished high school
>work a couple of years, everyone around me is 40+ and married
>depression kicks in
>"imma go university and find fren"
>age gap is real and I'm older than then
>cannot make frens
>fuck me
>try to make fren outside classes
>denied.jpg

the fuck is wrong with me

Clubs are a meme for FAs. Just gotta deal with and learn to be alone.

dude you're 21 already in a PhD program. that's pretty good. take good care of yourself, stop being inside your head so much and try to initiate conversation. don't think too lowly of yourself

(that being said congratulations on getting out of your comfort zone and having the guts to go by yourself)

>>
Fucking this, 100%

And you approach people and theyre like "wtf do you want get away from me". Most people aren't interested in talking to an FA because it doesn't raise their social status

If you unironically think this, then you need to get off of Jow Forums. That is most definitely not the thought process of 99% of people

One you’re a faggot, two what’s a FA

Fat Asshole

that's pretty sick, I'm late with my masters and even on time I would have been 26. Hell, even if I started just after I finished high school I would have been 23, how the fuck are you on the phd already?

I'm a Fat Asshole and got married.

What's your excuse?

Keep showing up, it will get better.

Dude are you me?
I swear sometimes I think I have an aura of sadness around me that makes me undesirable to normies even though I initiate contact all the time and am considered a pretty funny guy

Subconsciously it is.

Forever aloner, fa

how much older?

>I'm 21 and just started a PhD
Found your problem, you’re full autismo mode. I envy you desu