Developed abscess on the top of my left ass cheek, had it three days, no puss...

>Developed abscess on the top of my left ass cheek, had it three days, no puss, no other symptoms apart from redness surrounding it and extreme pain
>Went to family doctor expecting him to drain it
>No sign of it caused by ingrown hair, no other symptoms, prescribed antibiotics
>In excruciating pain with it for 2-3 days
>Wake up, its drained itself blood and puss everywhere, had no bandages and it was 6am so had to call a friend
>Woke up with blood/puss on bandages during the night, washed with salt water
>Relatively painless now, went to the docs today and he told me there was nothing to drain and to finish out the antibiotic course and it should clear by itself

Did I dodge a bullet here? the infected area was huge and red, now its shrank to nothing and is relatively painless? I'd read abscess can't be treated by antibiotics yet I couldn't walk or sit down on it until it self drained, now its mostly fine

Any similar experiences or advice?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1543750106902.jpg (382x322, 30K)

Was it right near your ass crack? Could be a pilonidal cyst. One of the most painful things ive gone through.

Yea it was, I could barely walk with it, what was your experience with it like, am I over the worst

no, sounds like MSRA, might wanna tone down the buttsex with your "friend"

Hey man, I had a lot of experience with pilonial cysts. Walked around with it for 3 years then it became really bad I one week like you explained. Got it drained then a few months later it came back

I got it surgericalkt removed where they scoooped out the “root”

I’d recommend getting a surgery, it’s same day general anesthesia procedure. It’s fibslly gone after years of walking around with something that kept getting inflamed

And if your lucky like me the female surgeon will stick her finger up your ass like 4 times to examine it before and after

Cannibalism

I had this exact same thing a few weeks ago. Worst pain of my life my God. Luckily it exploded by itself, worst smell I have ever smelled. Just glad it didn't end up like pic related.

Attached: DU0da.jpg (4320x3240, 644K)

Don't know about what happened or will happen with yours but pilonidal cysts need surgery to be removed or they keep coming back. Mine wasn't that painful just very annoying and ugly. Got it removed for free with Medicare cause I don't live in a shit hole. Now my butt cracks slightly on an angle

I had one inside my buttcrack, one of the worst things to ever happen to me in my life.
Treated it with antibiotics and it drained itself just like yours

Pic related

Attached: 20190115_095329.jpg (701x1247, 441K)

wew lad that's a pilonidal cyst. I was dealing with that a couple years ago. It started as lower back pain. I went to the clinic and the doctor gave me some antibiotics. They did absolutely nothing. Pilonidal cysts are fucking big and there are not enough antibiotics in the world that could stop them. It got worse and worse until it burst on the way to my appointment with the surgeon. It smelled fucking foul. They got me in for surgery that evening, I don't really recall what the procedure was but it would not be a permanent fix. Also my nurse was super cute and I died a little having to show her my rotten ass crack

Then the fun began. The cyst was very deep so I had an open wound that had to be packed daily so it could heal from the bottom up to the top (they call this a marsupialization). The morning after surgery my doctor comes to check on me and change the dressing. They gave me morphine in my iv but it did nothing to ease the pain.

So the doc grabs the gauze tail sticking out of my ass and starts yanking it out, going hand over hand very quickly. About 5 feet of gauze. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced. Then fresh gauze was put in, which I can only describe as feeling like I was being stabbed by a crochet hook.

So my dad (dentist) took over packing duties for several weeks while my ass healed. Fast forward a year. It's back, baby. I was able to notice it early and scheduled an appointment for surgery. This time they took out the root of it so it wouldn't be likely to come back. The surgery went well and the packing protocol was the same: excruciating.

Now I have a gnarly scar on my ass. You'll be fine, just don't take any prescribed pain killers. They don't do much and becoming an addict is worse than the pain.

Attached: mouthcoils4.jpg (350x350, 31K)

That's what I'm worried about, the cyst randomly drained itself after being swollen to maybe the size of a golfball on the otside. Now its not swollen or even that painful to sit on but everytime (I just napped) I wake the bandage is full of blood and puss.

Nurse in my docs surgery said there was nothing to drain (squeeze out) but I have the "open wound" now and have to go back see him Friday.

Is it more likely the cyst itself is deeper and will continue to get inflamed and/or infected or could i get lucky here?

you will not get lucky. there is no way in hell it will resolve on its own. The way my doctor explained it is during your development in the womb there can sometimes be tiny little spaces left around that area. So you're walking around with these little voids in your ass for years without even knowing. They can be pretty small. But then they get infected and the body cannot effectively fight it off so it just fills with fluid until it bursts. You WILL need to have it surgically removed or it will keep getting reinfected and the scarring will make it worse every time.

Attached: 1546984151123.jpg (437x431, 15K)

I'm in my 30s and it just happened, the surface is completely flat and the blood/puss is just coming into my bandages at night

If I was to get the surgery done would i have to go under general anesthesia or could you opt for local if its relatively painless

I have that regularly but IN my asshole.

It will be under general anesthesia. It's a real surgery. It's not super involved but they're getting in there pretty good. My second surgery was an outpatient procedure so I was back home that afternoon. If you've got health insurance and money in the bank don't put it off. Get it taken care of ASAP

I had one of these cysts. I still have it. It's about the size of a 3rd of a grain of rice. Once I squeezed it and fucked with it.

It inflated into what happened to you. Kept trying to pop it. Couldn't for the longest time.

Finally popped it one day. Vile puss and blood. I think it smelled like yours? I wasn't really trying to smell it.

I was bruised and hurt like you for awhile. Eventually it went back to it's original size. I was discolored in the area for months though.

I don't mess with it anymore and have been fine ever since. The cysts name is Captain Marvel.

thats's calles hemoroids :DDD

You guys had general anesthesia for this? What a couple of poooswains you must be. I had it done with a local by my dermatologist.

My doc said it was an abscess but didn't say it was a pilonial cyst, could it possibly just be a normal cyst that got infected?

It's on the top of my left cheek, but I'd never noticed any spot or anything abornal there before and I've been gyming for 15 years?