Am I dirty bulking right?

Am I dirty bulking right?

Calories 3,925
Protein 203 g
Carbs 227 g
Fats 257 g

Attached: 48D536AC-89E7-451C-AD97-170DD8B23AC4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

>Fats 257 g
>Am I dirty bulking right?

Attached: tmp.jpg (280x390, 27K)

you're dirty bulking right, but fuck dirty bulking. Just fucking bulk clean and then just cut your portions for when you cut.

americans eat like cows. it's disgusting.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

cows only eat grass you retard

>Cringe
Um cows eat pretty healthy. Like grass and hay dumbass.

Attached: 1547254851960.jpg (600x315, 16K)

This post gave me cancer

this post cured my cancer

Totally

Innout fries are fucking bomb. But the burgers make me break out so I stopped eating them

Ate a 4x4 once to impress my gf, I know I'm a faggot. Felt like shit. Sweated grease for hours. Feel sick just thinking about that place.

Nice user, mixing heavy carbs and fats is great for your heart.

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (743x708, 112K)

Am I cutting right?

Calories 3-3.5k
Protein 280-300g
Carbs 100-150g
Fats 50-100g

Cringe and bluepilled

Lol I eat 4×4 animal style no lettuce no tomato on the reg. No fries and plain iced tea.

Angioplasty ordered as a dessert?

Attached: natalie-portman-medium-hair.jpg (799x989, 131K)

fuckkk that looks good, but I would need like 3 dinner sessions to finish it

I did it in about 10 minutes, no joking

Not getting a chocolate shake and strawberry shake too. Are you even trying to make it?

Looks like you're aiming for an early heart attack.

Pretty jealous OP i'm dieting and that looks good as fuck. I will use the temptation to celebrate my iron will and have a choccy miwkies protein shake instead.

theyll eat anything you put before them, even their own kind
just google how mad cow disease started

Nah not really. Cows don't fuck with a lot of shit they won't even eat certain types of plants. They had to hide the ground up cattle bone in TMR (total mixed ration) of corn silage/chopped alfalfa and other plant matter. Chickens on the other hand... I've seen chickens chase my dogs away to heat at leftover chicken breast.

damn, you must be a big guy

6’3” 230 lbs

Man I want one so bad now. Gonna pick one up on way home.

Sodium 14500mg
Cholesterol 3000mg
Transfat 15g

USA USA USA USA USA USA
Also cows eating beef? You Nigger

I just decided to start losing weight as a NY resolution and you just fucking made me break my willpower. I've been obese my whole life (6'4, 370lb) and now I'm going out to buy 5 4x4s and nobody can stop me, not even myself. Now I have to wait until next year before I can start working towards my goal of a lean 290lb. Fuck you.

>trans fat
>at in n out
Son you must be retarded they never used hydrogenated oils

Moving to states was best decision I ever made. Don't have to worry about family having empty bellies. Since when is eating much bad thing? Would you rather they eat little and starve?

Fuck I'm jelly.
At times like this I wish I were American.

boogie? is that you?

AHHHHHHHHH I WANT A FUCKING IN N OUT IN WASHINGTON
FUCK I MISS ARIZONA

Me too. Best burger restaurant is 30km away. Cunts overcharge too.

You fat fucks seriously stuff yourselves with this stuff? That looks fucking disgusting, there's a whole glass of oil in this and you don't feel sick after eating it?

Fucking yurocuck stay mad USA USA USA USA USA

Is this a good (clean) bulk for a beginner
>2500 calories
>150g protein

this looks so fucking good ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bulking is stupid. I reached 200 lbs, but I was just a fat fuck. Cutting all that shit off for summer and realizing what a sublime waste of time it is.

Imagine getting proud of the culture that was imposed to you by your overlords who wish misery upon you.

If youre in your 20's m8, you need 3k

This is good for a cheat day.

>2,5k
>bulk

I eat 3 double doubles every time I go there and I have 10% body fat, don’t be such a puss

>can't GOMAD because dairy fucks me up
>hard to find time to cook bc at work 10-6, when I get home I'm tired as fuck
>eat at mcdonalds in the morning, lift during my lunch break
It's a struggle to get 2,000 in, what's an easy way I can turn this shit up to at least 3k? Bought some junk food on the way home so that should help fill out my macros, getting a lot of my protein from whey powder.

>5'11 145lbs pic related

Attached: adamnude.png (1932x2054, 2.92M)

What's ur workout routine brother. I must know

You have no idea what dirty bulking mean right?

I WANT SoOoOO BAD!!!

Attached: 1547512622631.jpg (249x242, 7K)

tdee+500 is a good bulk
There's no way your tdee(with exercise) is 2000 unless you're a midget

Climbing gym 5x a week
3 days I climb 2 hours then 20-30 mins of cardio after

Lifting other 2 days, chest/antagonist muscles + abs one day, legs+various arm focused exercises the other day. I’ve been cutting recently so I end almost every session with 20 minutes of cardio but I don’t do that usually. I’m 6’2” 200 rn for reference. Once I get to around 8% body fat gonna try to put on some more mass

Motherfucker, just eat a shit ton of eggs and buy power crunch protein bars and clean bulk. Skip having to cut a bunch later and just eat clean now, just in massive portions.

Attached: fat.png (650x599, 246K)

>203g protein
You can only take in like 20g of protein at once
>Carbs 227g
>Fats 257g
Are you asking to be hospitalized?

You sound like a beast

>you can only take in like 20g of protein at once

Source?

I’m not but I’m working on it. Climbing is fun as fuck and gives you huge forearms, I highly recommend it. Plus it’s easy to talk to girls at a climbing gym without being an autist, they’ll ask about routes or you can do the same

But donuts are so tasty
>Source, faggot

Attached: BLOATMAXXING.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

I mean hey, that's just what I've heard from various blogs and gymbros, I'm pretty new to actually focusing on fitness, but the body sure as hell can't absorb 203g of protein in a day.

Your body can absolutely absorb that much protein in a day. If you’re trying to gain muscle you need to be eating around that much or more depending on your size

I'm 5'5" 122lb. Am I too short to climb? I don't wanna try it and get laughed at. I get enough of that.

>But donuts are so tasty

I know bro, they are. There was a time in my life where they were all I craved. Lost my sweet-tooth from doing keto though. Went from 195lbs all the way down to 145lbs.

If you're looking for sweets to snack on, those Power crunch bars i mentioned earlier LITERALLY taste like candy with a little bit of whey texture to them. I recommend you at the very least take a look at them. My favorite flavor is the vanilla one.

Attached: eternal pain.png (139x127, 41K)

throw away the fries, keep just the burger, and you saved yourself from tasteless unhealthy shit contributes nothing

Uu
U u

you should be eating approximately 1g/kg body mass at maintenance and just a bit more for an active person, perhaps 1.1-1.2g/kg body mass. people who actually need ass loads of protein are recovering from massive blood loss, burns that cover large parts of their bodies, and intensive surgery
>tasteless
well that's subjective and at in'n'out, they're complex carbs as they actually use whole potatoes
if you're in high school, maybe. otherwise no

are you telling me my 5 scoops per drink aren't going to work?

I've been having clif bars for breakfast every now and then, they're pretty good on their own. Idk wtf is happening but I've started craving sugars less and less since starting lifting, just meats and salads and shit, like I want to crave chocolate but I just don't anymore

Attached: 5d8dd3b0a64a4de6410280f929f32189.png (418x470, 293K)

>eat like cows
cringe retard eurocuck poster

Guys I love burgers. I eat burgers 3 times a week at least. Is there anything wrong with burgers as long as you're active

I used to eat clif bars. I stopped because 'muh onions'.

Attached: fat jersey trash.png (553x540, 455K)

Being short is actually an advantage. I boulder mostly (think shorter, more intense climb but you don’t go very high) and short guys wreck me all the time. Smaller hands and less body weight mean you can grab holds that I can’t very well, and you can can get your legs and feet closer to the wall because they’re not as long. Taller climbers have some advantages as well, but one of the cool things about climbing is there’s not one single good body type for it. The only bad body type is fat.

Just eat the meat, throw the buns away and you're golden.

t. ketofag

Colon can only absorb so much protein at a time. It shits out the rest

Thing is I work outdoors at a ski area and I'm usually hungry as fuck so I'm not gonna skip calories just so I can be an autist

Fuck off with that nonsense you goddamn motherfucker. That bullshit has been debunked for years.

>colon absorbs protein
>colon
>absorbs
>protein

>ketofag
disregarded
everything in moderation, user. if you are concerned get some bloodwork done

Attached: ur dumb.png (558x614, 45K)

On my way to pickup one of these bad boys

>only one

FOUR BURGERS CMON!!!

How the fuck are eggs clean?

too poor. I can barely afford McDonald's.

Attached: APPPELbBh6-12-1-1.png (175x201, 18K)

>You can only take in like 20g of protein at once
Hmm, that's why people that do OMAD have good results, right?

LINE IS SO LONG!

Because everyone is trying to get their gains also

vegans get out

OBSESSED

USA USA USA USA

Looks like my current diet OP

Attached: received_598440397191531.png (1440x2560, 2.91M)

shit bait

Thanks for the dinner idea OP. Starving af.

Attached: 20190114_184859.jpg (4128x3096, 3.15M)

No problem my man, next time get 2 more

absolutely disgusting.png

Nigger

Wow you fucking bloatmax faggots will never make it you’re just fat

>t. mogged twink

Attached: fit.webm (1280x720, 873K)

What no fresh cut fries? Im disappointed in you user.

Attached: stupid 1.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Starting my cut next week

Attached: 1533936241823.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

Wow boogie has lost weight

poor fag detected

keep bulking, gains are looking good

In n out fries are fucking inedible garbage. The burgers are okay but overrated.