Why aren't you frauding your pics for social media fame?

Why aren't you frauding your pics for social media fame?

Attached: chadington.jpg (1800x2440, 638K)

Wrong board :)

Holy shit.

Attached: 521415A9-A2BA-44B1-89B3-A0097AFEC29F.jpg (819x600, 268K)

Why do virgins always feel the need to make other guys look bad?
And its not like he look amazingly good in his first pictures, but that shit is pathetic

>And its not like he look amazingly good in his first pictures
how

because im not a woman

Not sure, left is him at age 15, right he is like 24, literally 9 years would make a lot of difference
Toni is very aesthetic dude, he photoshop his pictures, but doesn't change the fact that he looks good, look up one of the interviews he did, or his IG videos

Attached: 11372496_640682556067092_1703462277_n.jpg (640x640, 88K)

WTf gigachad isnt real??

Nose, maxilla and eye area are drastically different. Puberty is not enough for those changes to occur.

what if he got sugeries

Wut? That’s what I’m saying.

what interview? link it

how can you faggots even see shit like this

about 25% of this board is frequented by puahate/sluthate/looksmaxxing fags

we operate 10 steps ahead, faggot

It’s obvious.
>puahate.
What’s this?
>sluthate.
>looksmaxxing.
Not one of them.

>What’s this?
site rodge used to browse and when he visited gandy it got taken down

there's no way you know about bone ratios without going on one of those sites. Stop larping. It's not a big deal if you frequent there.

how is it obvious you fucking retard
if anything his nose might be changed, but anything beside that?

He got a rhinoplasty and has possibly had some other work done. Not that I'm against surgery, just saying its not like that's his natural look.

Dudes still better looking than everyone on this board

What?

Who talked about bone ratios? My knowledge comes from this site, Mew, NCBI and YouTube.

The nose looks less fat, the wrinkles around his mouth aren’t there and his eyes look less buggy, eyelet. There are also other things I didn’t mention because they might have been the result of pubertal changes, but knowing this guy, I don’t think that is the case.

Attached: F2AAC8BB-D261-484B-9DAC-012DA77D82FA.jpg (480x360, 9K)

This has nothing to do with editing, and everything to do with flattering framing. What a stupid post.

EXPOSED
we had better looking tripfags in the past
There's incels that mog this fake "Chad"

low test and insecurities

COPE
FUCKING MORPHING FAKE CHADS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Projection.

Lol what a dumb as copping faggot I bet you actually believe everyone is honest on Instagram and never photoshop their pictures right, fucking idiot if only you knew

Not all IG photoshop their pictures, but most will add filters that show cleaner skin etc
And angles are huge factor, there is literally 10000 of hungry guys fapping all over an IG thots body pics when all she did was pose the right way
its fucking funny seeing insta thots in real life, they think everyone gonna jump on them and beg for their attention.

Attached: Instagram-vs-Reality-Instagram-Pictures.jpg (640x633, 90K)

>What?
website that got shut down when supreme gentleman went on spree

Oh, Elliot, thanks.