When did you realize lifting for girls is pointless?

When did you realize lifting for girls is pointless?

Attached: 43705871_307513396734091_7035106942718620181_n.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

At the same time I realized girls weren't worth trying to get.

What do you lift for if not for girls? I just want to find a qt that loves me

Unless you are chad or tyrone, looking 10-20% better is not going to significantly increase your prospects with women. If you are meant to have a girl that likes you, she wouldn't mind if you can bench 20lbs more.

That's not hard to find. Unfortunately, she will also be loving 5-6 other guys at the same time as you.

STOP I need to believe I can ascend, it's all I have

>When did you realize lifting for girls is pointless?
shortly after I got a girlfriend.

I had a big crush and she also somewhat liked me.

She never did any friendzone bullshit on me, but still was hesitant about going the next step.

One time we got hardcore drunk at a company retreat and ended up in her hotel room.
Next morning after I woke up, she's already sitting there and drinking a coffee

"we need to talk"
"I really like you, but you're kinda fat and I dont think a longtermrelationship is gonna work between us and I dont want to fuck you with any 'lets be friends' bullshit, how about we take this night for what it is and stop everything"

Said and done
We were good work friends, after that retreat we were barely any colleagues anymore, our communication boiled down to "good morning, have a nice day cya tomorrow" unless it was work related.

My oneitis stopped and I didnt give 2 shits about her, what I do did give a shit about is bettering myself.

Came here and started my journey.
For the next 2 years for every 10lbs I lost she gained 5.
Maybe it was the constant drinking, maybe it was just her losing control over her life. Fuck me if I know.
2 years pass, at this point I've lost around 110lbs and gained back some 30lbs. I went from fuckhuge lard to dyel advanced class.
She slowly went from this hot girl, to THICC to cute face, but only bang if you have a fat fetish.

One day she asks me if I wanna grab lunch again. Sure why not.
Starts flirting with me heavily, few weeks pass.
"I've always liked you and still like you and I like how you have improved yourself"
I just replied with "I really like you, but you're kinda fat"

Fuck bitches, they aint nothing but entitled grown babies.

Too bad I couldnt lift her fat away too

Big if true user. Nice job.

They revenge is best served cold

You’re a faggot. Just like you didn’t want to fuck her when she became fat, she didn’t want to fuck you when you were fat. Not wanting to have sex with someone because you’re not attracted to them is a valid reason, and it doesn’t make you “entitled”. Faggot

I got no girls when I started lifting. 2.5 years later i still get no girls.

Based and same

Kek

Its really not pointless at all
You won't get a gf just by being Jow Forums but you'll have more luck than any fat fuck

based

She did fuck me when I was fat, granted she was drunk.

She had a prime chance to get on with me, but was too unsecure about herself to pull the trigger "wow I cant date a fat guy, I'm a hot princess"

Then after 2 years of barely speaking with each other, she suddenly wants me, because now I adhere to her stupid princess standards, meanwhile she let herself go.

If she had any shred of decency, she wouldnt have even asked me for lunch.

Its not pointless - but you dont need to overdo it.

if you are super skinny and scrawny its a negative
If you are relly obese its a negative
if you are average you are okay
if you are quite musclar its a good plus
but if you are a huge bodybuilder its usually a negative

However you can compensate for your body if you have great conversation skills/lots of money, lots of friends, are deemed important/powerfull in your social circle/society etc.

If all you have going in your life is going to the gym you might get laid at a night club, but thats about it.
But its still a great way to spark an initial interest to look good as a guy. If you look ugly you are sorted right out from the beginning

And then everyone clappes xD

Every time someone points this, please remember it's a tunnelvision ugly fucking sperg who thought getting Jow Forums would fix his entire life and the universe would send him an instagram model gf of his chosen ethnicity.

Attached: 1547414462854.jpg (1280x1360, 420K)

Based and redpilled

So, basically, you’re too much of a princess to date a fat girl. Cool.

Typical modern woman, besides she fucked you when you weren't even a couple. Shallow personality and ideals, men can do better than a skank like that

?

So it was fine to tell her she was too fat when she was. What’s is your point?

Sounds too good to be true

>Not wanting to have sex with someone because you’re not attracted to them is a valid reason
The same applies to dating.

Didn’t happen lmao

she looks ok with those eyes, but if her kids get those eyes, it's a roll of the dice.

>t. know a chick who has googley eyes and she is hot but her kids look weird as hell

Who's this qt

I don't believe you but I really want to, user.

Attached: 1547496092496.jpg (535x525, 64K)

I don't blame either of them for their decision honestly. user had lost over 110 lbs... Being 100 lbs overweight is really fucking fat to the point where it literally induces brain damage, means they are going to have to have a more expensive lifestyle due to all of the food and health complications, won't be as happy, etc. That's why "seeing past" someone's weight in a relationship is kind of silly, because it says a lot about who the person is currently and how they are going to act.

Attached: yin-yang.jpg (550x550, 38K)

Since the beginning
>be me 14 yrs old hitting weight room for first time
>its optional lift at 6 am for football
>its mixed frosh/jv/varsity
>coach tells everyone we have to complete the compound lifts before we can move on to iso's
>NO CURLS FOR GIRLS LADIES, he says
>I interpret it as only lil bitches do curls
>finish my bench, squat, and cleans
>hit up more cleans
>do this every work out
>never hit up curls or iso
>coach asks me one day why I always take extra clean reps and don't do curls with the upperclassmen (I was one of the only frosh who went consistently)
>tell him I'm bad at cleans and he said curls were for girls and that I ain't no bitch
>he laughed his ass off and told me he liked me
>alright Clean Boy he said
Fuck bitches. Make gains.

>he lifts for women

I lift for the upcoming race war.

I lift for women
I lift to mog men
I lift for my mental and physical health

Why restrict yourself to one thing?

When I realized no matter how good you look if you have no social skills you wont get laid.

I will chose to believe this is true. Good stuff user

Fuckin LOVE CLEANS BUDDEH

most things are pointless. living, fucking, lifting all pointless. doesn't mean it's not fun.

She won't care if you can bench 20 lbs more, but she will care that you have the drive, determination, and passion to do something difficult

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

Attached: 7e3.jpg (600x750, 34K)

The second I remembered I'm a failure who will never be decent at socializing

When are you going to realize that shitposting is pointless, just gets deleted, and (You) B&?

Attached: one shitpost a day.png (684x479, 65K)

The ONLY redeeming feature of this entire shitpost thread is that the girl in OP's pic is fucking gorgeous. Other than that it's a total waste of a thread.

Never. When you're not a fucking autist speaking to girls and doesn't look like something scraped from a traffic accident, having a nice Jow Forums body is always a very good plus in their books.

Attached: 0277-008.jpg (1254x762, 217K)

When I realized I became too good looking for any girl that isn't with a popular crowd or already has a boyfriend. I look at women and I see nothing but fat pathetic losers with no drive or skills. All of you should treat women like they treat me. You should be prompting questions about their personal habits and see if they are acceptable. Women pry to see if you fit qualifications while men settle. All women I meet can't cook and barely put any effort into their looks besides slamming makeup and hiding their pathetic bodies with clothes.

>princess to date a fat girl
Lmao tubby

cool LARP

This happened

2 weeks ago

Based female hapa masterrace

Unfortunately this in western society, I even seen extremely good looking guys get cucked.

If you're a 6/10 dude and fuck WAY better then the 10/10 dude lmao shell come back at least monthly worst case scenario.

It's pretty sick though even faithful innocent acting girls are super slutty and do an extremely good job at hiding it, iv been the side dude. My best friend was fucking hero, she was dating me before I found out, and also had a boyfriend. She ditched my best friend for me.

Attached: 49896274_755180094858416_5090654109783031808_n.jpg (593x960, 68K)

You only felt the need to burn her because of your ego. Everyone on here knows that there are women of all varieties that range in superficiality, yet you all continue with this harmful limiting belief that a woman could only love you for “Whatever superficial trait you wish you had in your life”. Then you get mad at and even hate women, when really it is just an extension of hating yourself. Looking past your biases you can name at least ten examples of men being successful with women despite not having looks or money or status. Yet you choose to live in delusion because you believe that whatever makes you suffer must be true. Don’t lift for women, lift because you love it. Also don’t neglect the mental and emotional gains you could be making, and once you start progressing in all aspects then you will find the abundance that you’ve been desiring. Good luck boyos.

Attached: D635D5B4-7186-465F-B202-E6A6BA32B9E1.jpg (500x637, 84K)

That's the issue with females nowdays, I have these rich conservative Filipino girls that want rich and high end dudes. But they can't figure out you supposed to build dudes like that up in a relationship, and if you were to find them they would be just banging young 20 year olds or already in a relationship.

So many miss this point - whether it's NoFap, lifting, etc - the silver bullet mentality persists.

When did you realize OP was based and Ayapilled?

Attached: 49858637_231619137770935_5587009439489084132_n.jpg (1080x1346, 116K)

You don't want to be with a girl that only wants your muscles. That relationship would be pretty shallow.