Did any other hairlets start lifting when they realized they were balding...

Did any other hairlets start lifting when they realized they were balding? I realized that all of the bald celebrities women found attractive were ripped, and that made it clear to me what I had to do. Regularly get compliments on my physique after a year of lifting but I know I'll have to shave that shit before I'm 24.

How are you holding up baldingbrahs?

Attached: IMG_20190114_163122.jpg (1523x1994, 472K)

>but I know I'll have to shave that shit before I'm 24.
Wait how old are you right now?

I started RU a month ago and my hair literally started falling out in droves. I had decent hairline before, but it got decimated in DAYS. I feel like kysing myself. The only thing comparable is the shed I endured after stopping minoxidil. It regrew, though weaker, and my hairline stayed the same for like a year, until I started applying RU.

I'm balding but I look fucking great
So fuck the haters and sissies complaining about going bald

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (702x525, 43K)

My hairline is starting to go which sucks but whatever. I guess rogaine has helped stave off the inevitable to some degree. I use it every fucking day but it’s been getting worse lately. I can literally feel all of the hair in my head dying. I’ll just buzz that fucker when it gets really bad. Meanwhile I’m financially stable so I’ll jsur save up for laser eye surgery and hair transplant. Then get a tan and I’ll be ripped and boom. Good as new

cope. denial. it's okay you bald fuck.

>Wanting to lift and look good for females.
Nevah gunuh make it.

People don't take bald guys seriously. Have you ever seen a bald salesman? Trump knows this.

Redpilled.

I started balding 2 years into lifting and taking whey every day.

>Trump knows this.
Everyone knows Trump is a coping bald fuck with retarded hair that everyone thinks is a joke. Does he know that?

Pray your scalp doesn’t end up like MegaMind, like most balding men.

Attached: 6159E5A6-59E2-4FA1-8D59-09341FF0C9EF.jpg (1200x799, 58K)

I have seen a bald salesman working in sales myself. The fucker outsells everyone.

Minoxidil shilling post

Wait so RU fucked up your hair? That last sentence confused me from your first sentence

Dude fuck minoxidil. It does literally nothing against the cause of hair loss (DHT). I'm gonna be starting fin soon then just saving for hair grafts. Minoxidil is literally just necromancy, bringing zombie hairs to unlife and fall out the moment you stop

Normies have no idea what a hair transplant is. They all assumed he wore a toupee before those meme interviews of people pulling on his hair and everyone was mindfucked

RU?

>finasteride came in the mail today
I am so relieved. I'm probably BL NW1 (going on NW2) so I'm happy I got this in time, who knows how much worse off it could have gotten if I had waited longer.

As my balding was in the very early stages (creeping hairline), I'm hoping that I get rid of my temple baldness, but right now my hair is pretty good so if it just causes me to stabilize I'll be happy.

Shedding is normal, you idiot. Did you even bother researching the drugs before you started using them?
I've been on Min for 2 years and only bad sheds I've had was when I started, and when I switched brands, but my hair always came back stronger. If you stop, you're just undoing all progress you've made.

>and fall out the moment you stop
Your idiocy is beyond words.

People always bring up Jason Statham as "attractive bald people" when they forget that he's handsome af and would look better with hair (like everybody).

It's like the equivalent of fat women pointing out THICC girls and saying they look like them.

that's true of all drug-based treatments. You stop taking finasteride and it all falls out too.

Agreed. I hope that when I eventually go fully bald, I'm able to pull it off, but the truth of the matter is that most people bald look like shit. You with hair is always better than you bald, all things equal

Yup because there's currently no cure for baldness. Fin+min only prevents it and MAY offer some regrowth (I've had decent regrowth), but you stop taking it of course the hair it was saving falls out.

28 y/o. Had this "mature" hairline ever since adolescence pretty much unchanged. Couple of months ago people started pointing out that my hair is starting to thin. After thinking about it a lot and looking up all the side effects I decided to hop on fina. What should I expect?

Attached: hailine.jpg (720x1280, 285K)

Is fin enough, or should I go on minox? Seems like too much of a hassle

Your balls will hurt for the first few days but it's not super bad. You'll shed your dead/dying hairs which will probably cause you to freak out, but you just gotta power through it (it will grow back stronger and thicker, and keep in mind it's either shedding temporarily or become a permabaldy). Very rare side effects are depression, man tits, brain fog - I've never had them and from everywhere I read the effects are like a 2% chance and are temporary.

The side effects are pretty rare, temporary, and if you can't handle them then just hop off fin and they go away (but you lose all the hair fin helped you get back).

It also takes like 6 mo to 1 year to start seeing "real" effects (you'll notice whispy baby hairs and peach fuzz long before then though if you look close enough) and you'll shed a few times. Just gotta stick with it and power through the sheds.

Take Minoxidil (rogain and its generics) too. This will also cause temporary shedding but it goes away. I've tried 3 brands and had shedding every time but the first 2 gave me flaky skin and dandruff.

You get the best results with both. Min costs like $50 for a 3 month supply and it takes all of 5 seconds to put it on twice a day, if that's too much of a hassle to keep your hair then you probably need to sort out your priorities.

I'm 23 years old and so far no signs of going bald thanks god, other than not doing steroids; is there any "preventable" shit you can do to avoid baldness?

Never fully researched it but I heard it leave a your scalp and hair extremely greasy. I'm trying to use essential oils right now, but since I still have a lot of hair, it just gets stuck in my hair unless I just do it on the hairline. Thought minox would be they same but I'll look into it more. Thanks

I started lifting around the same time I started balding, but I only realized it 3 years later when I posted in cbt and half the comments were on my Norwood 2 hairline.

From what I researched the most worrying side effect is low sperm count but it seems to be reversible if you go off it for a few months ( but that will probably result into you losing all the hair you've been saving all those years). Also fapping and seeing crystal clear "sperm" sounds freaky as hell.

No. Genetic baldness cannot be avoided or cured without fin+min.

>scalp and hair extremely greasy
You have to give it time to soak into your skin which doesn't take longer than 30 minutes ala lotion. I put it on right at waking it and by the time I get down with my morning routine and leave the house it's all soaked in

There's a bunch of herbal supplements with questionable results, but they probably work to some extent since they have proven DHT inhibitors. Saw Palmetto, Reishi Mushrooms, and Stinging Nettle are some of the bunch. If you're NOT already balding it's probably worth it to add them as a preventative supplement.

>the most worrying side effect is low sperm count
Why is this a big deal? Men with low sperm counts have been able to have kids via artificial insemination, which you should be doing to ensure only XY sperm get put into your wife.

False equivalence. Fin doesnt do too much to regrow hair, its main goal is to preserve the native hairs you still have. Minoxidil regrows previously miniaturized hairs. Unfortunately if you cease taking min, the regrowth will fall out, regardless if you're taking finasteride.

That's why grafts + fin is the patrician choice. The hairs are actually yours

It's not just low sperm count it also causes DNA damage to the sperm which basically means that if you do knock her up there's a good chance she'll have a miscarriage or even worst you'll get a downie kid. If you plan on having kids you need to seriously consider stopping that shit many months before.

There are plenty of bald salesmen. Kevin Ward for example.

Never heard that theory. Care to provide sauce? From my understanding fin just lowers swelling of the prostate, lowering prostate fluid, but not sperm itself

This. You're known as "the bald(ing) guy" no matter what other identifying effects you have, and people automatically assume you're less healthy as well as older than you actually are. People laugh at baldies for good reason.

This is the redpill the copefags will viciously attack here. Society HATES baddies save

I'm on fin (about a month now) and have watery loads. It's really weird for me. Does this go away or what?

>via artificial insemination
Redpilled. If sperm editing isn't a thing by the time I have kids, I for damn sure will ensure I have nothing but sons. I'm not wasting time and resources to raise a roastie whore who fuckheads will just dump jizz into.

Heard from comments your loads eventually thicken again. Care to comment back in a few weeks? Starting fin In a few days and I'm super curious what sides I'll get

I never experienced that, so Idk. Unironically go to reddit and read their numerous subs about Fin.

Also most of those men aren't actually bald. Take Meeks for example. You can see that he has a healthy hairline.

Attached: meeks.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Everybody can tell a man with a shaved head apart from a coping balding immediately.

Whenever I see a bald guy I usually think Old or Cancer. Don't know why tho.

I usually think uncle fester.

Can I just use minox to grow the mini hairs and then fina to preserve them or do I have to keep taking them forever? Anybody try both and then weaning out one?

This is fundamentally why JUST SHAVE IT BRO is probably the biggest cancer advice on this site. Finasteride or welcome yourself to the world of being a genetic dumpster

Take biotin and keratin supplements , it’s the main protein that makes up hair. I don’t think it’ll regrow what’s lost, but it will make what you have thicker

No.
I don't feel like typing a lot but here's a quick summary from research, feel free to research if you wanna know more.

Balding is caused by your body's immune system reacting to DHT (DHT in no way correlates to test levels, that's another cope). So you lose hair and the follicle is empty. If the follicle is empty long enough it calcifies (dies) and will never produce hair again. There is a time window between the follicle being empty and it dying, which is why there's "regrowth" but if the follicle is dead, it's dead. This is why it is important to hop on fin+min asap.

Min shortens the body's time it takes to produce new hair to its thickest level, it's basically fertilizer for your head to put it simply, so it keeps the follicles full preventing calcification.

Fin does some science shit that I would need a medical degree to understand and explain, but it basically slows down how fast you'll lose hair. Fin is different from DHT blockers (which you should NOT take as DHT is healthy for your body).

Both in tandem effectively negates your body from balding. Using just Fin makes you get Trump's hair, using just Min will still make you eventually go bald, just slows it down.

Good natural products you should use (on top of fin+min) for sexy hair:
- Biotin (1000mg/day)
- Zinc to counter Biotin's acne side effects
- Sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner (you should only shampoo+condition once a week, and really only wash your hair once a week too) and if your hair is sweaty/dirty, wet a comb and just run it through your hair
- Deep condition your hair once a week
- Get a boar brush and brush daily to spread the healthy oils in your hair
- Sleep with Satin Or Silk pillow cases (or a satin cap)
- Fish oil and pumpkin seed oil

good god liberals get this pissed when just mentioning his name, what a fucking state of the world

What if baldness is related to high blood pressure? Think about it. I see 2 types of bald guys:

1) Fat middie-aged men who don't take care of themselves (high blood pressure)
2) Angry-looking high-test macho-man ragers (high blood pressure)

The hairs are starved of nutrients because the blood is cut off.

Also when you dry your hair either let it naturally dry, blow dry (with heat protectant in your hair to prevent heat damage) if you're low on time, or wrap a cotton t shirt around your hair. DO NOT DRY YOUR HAIR WITH A TOWEL - this will strip it of oils, negate whatever shampoo/conditioner you put in your hair, and overall just damage your hair.

This is retarded on so many levels

So in theory you can use minox for a limited amount of time until fina kicks in and then stop, but the hair will be thin? I'll take it. Cost wise it makes sense. Plus I got really sensitive skin.

I'm not advising you to test your theory, but please, report back after a year of doing that and post results in a hairlet cope thread

>Middle-aged men
>High-test men
It's almost like balding is actually caused by the long-term effects of testosterone on the hairline, just like every single medical professional in the world says it is, instead of your brainlet naturopath conspiracy theory.

peppermint oil increases hair growth too

balding is caused by a wide variety of things

just like how you can get fat from eating a bunch or having a broken leg

it's true that being fat will cause lower circulation and thus increase the chances of balding

>balding is actually caused by the long-term effects of testosterone on the hairline
False
>just like every single medical professional in the world says it is
False

Testosterone has NOTHING to do with baldness. Bald men having super high tests and being manlier men is a Baldy cope.

Balding is caused by your body's immune system reacting negatively to DHT (which testosterone decays into) but the amount of test in your body in now way affects hair loss. You can have low test and still bald, or super high test but your immune system doesn't go haywire and causes your hair to fall out.

I repeat

Balding = High Test is a pathetic baldy cope.

Cope, balding is a sign of poor health. There's a reason elderly people, including elderly women, have massive amounts of hairloss while younger people have full healthy heads of hair.

balding = sign of sickness

My hair is fucked. Here's a picture of it styled up so you can see just how thin it has gotten.

I was diagnosed with "seborrheic dermatitis" which is basically a genetic higher concentration of natural yeast bacteria on a person's scalp. It flared up a few months ago and caused really bad dandruff. But during that, I noticed how thin my hair had really gotten. I went back through old pictures and realized it was happening without me even noticing. Now I've lost a good 50% of my density.

I've treated my scalp with a variety of different medicated shampoos (Nizoral, Selsun Blue Extra Strength, Head and Shoulders) as well as a corticosteroid and it seems to be managed but unfortunately it's a chronic condition I just have to treat.

I've always had super oily skin and even had to go on accutane. I asked my dermatologist if this had any connection to the hair loss and he said no but I have my doubts.

Now that it's treated and I'm not seeing any improvement in hair density, it's looking like I'm getting my minoxodil this next Thursday. I'm trying that alone for six months and then going on finasteride.

This shit is horrible. I'm 24 and already had high temples. Now I'm losing my frontal hairline. I'm not sure if I should just say fuck it and shave it all, but I'd look pretty shit because I have an oblong shaped head.

My hope is that minoxodil alone will do the trick as it's a topical with few adverse side effects.

God, is it really too much to ask for my hair and a normal scalp? This fucking ride never ends.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 9.39.19 PM.png (462x318, 268K)

It does help, faggot. Lack of blood flow is a bigger factor in baldness.

>he's handsome af
He’s not.
>B-but he was a model.
What gay men think is attractive doesn’t matter.

Yes, avoid dairy, high glycemic carbs, exercise and drink green tea.

>
Cope, there are high test men who die with a full head of hair, baldie.

This.

bro you sound super obsessed with something you can literally just shave

You're right, I should just shave my hair, stop working out (would save so much time), stop bathing (again, time saver), and just wear new balance shoes. Gotta save time for the important things like video games and anime.

remember that youll have to be on min/fix for the rest of your life to maintain whatever you gain or retain
and that shit is not cheap

Damn, this is like my case. I cured my seborrheic dermatitis by quitting food that increases DHT, man.

It appeared only on my hairline (I know because I saw my scalp through a dermascope). There are tiny and some thick, long hairs all around those parts, but if in 10 months I don’t see any improvement, I’m killing myself.

The advice I can tell you to make sure what you have is indeed MPB is to try and move your scalp without touching it and to do what the man in pic related is doing. If you can do both, it isn’t MPB.

Attached: 268989CC-AA9E-4FA0-A4AF-BC84D10C2FFA.jpg (1040x928, 101K)

i can move basically my entire scalp without touching in a few directions yet i've had a fierce widows peak since I was 18 (25 now). what could that mean?

>and that shit is not cheap
Min costs $50 for a 3 month supply. This comes to about $0.25 a dose (times 2 as you use it twice a day)
Fin costs $100 for a year's supply (assuming your insurance doesn't cover a good chunk of it) so about $0.35 a dose.

If you literally can't afford to spend $0.90 a day to keep your hair, then you are too poor to be alive and should kys you bum

What does widows peak mean to you? If by it you mean pic related, it isn’t baldness.

Attached: D006EBD0-83D8-445F-9D0B-4A9201A05F04.png (1113x626, 313K)

Do I need to take the plunge?

Attached: 20190114-191611.jpg (1440x1058, 962K)

there's nothing you can do except get a transplant

Holding onto scraps is the worst thing you can do. Shave it.

RIP.

the side hairline is probably 1/4 to 1/2 an inch more receded than that but yeah it looks about that. mature hairline then?

Literally look like a circus clown

nigger just shave that it looks like my damn pubes

what the hell is wrong with you

looks like someone wiped their ass on yo head nigga

>1/4 to 1/2 an inch more receded than that.
Hmmm. Can you do what the guy I posted does with his scalp?

Also, if you think what I’m saying is broscience, I can link the study from which I’m basing my claims.

I started wearing hats more often. The ultimate cope, I know, but it works when used properly. I’m not some autist who feels the need to wear a hat 24/7 to compensate but if it works with what I’m wearing I’ll do it. Definitely get more mires that way.

yeah i can. what exactly does it matter if i can move my scalp versus not being able to?

lol you clown hats will only work if you're middle aged

I will most likely look really bad bald and I'll have to keep the balding look instead

Well there is no cure for seborrhea. You'll likely get flare ups in the future. But diet does help. I find dairy made it terrible. Greek yogurt in particular.

I'm also starting a thinning hair treatment called Surface: Awaken. It's a shampoo/conditioner/treatment package. I'm hoping it helps as well. Just got in in the mail this afternoon. Seems to have pretty good reviews.

I'm probably going to quit head and shoulders as it leaves my scalp dry as fuck and ultimately makes the situation worse. I've found Nizoral to be the best medicated shampoo. Selsun Blue is alright as well.

Betamethasone did wonders for treating the itch/inflammation and allowing spots to heal. But it's only meant for temporary use. Great for flare ups.

I can't do that scalp thing. But my roommate with a super thick hair can't either so I don't know if that's a great test.

I'm pretty sure it's male pattern baldness. My father lost his hair at my age. Though he still has a fair bit now. He said he suddenly shed a bunch and then it just stopped.

I've never been much one to care too much about what people thought I looked like, but the first thing I look at when I look into a mirror is how thin my hair has gotten. This whole thing has left me seriously depressed. It's like I try hard to live a healthy life and take care of myself and genetics are making me look unhealthy and shitty regardless.

Can you redpill me on why not being able to do both is an indication of mpb?

Yikes

Attached: 356 IP 8754.jpg (3226x1401, 2.04M)

Then you are very likely to be safe. If you can’t, it means your scalp is going through the process of calcification and fibrosis.

>You'll likely get flare ups in the future
We’ll see, I haven’t had one in two months.

>can't either so I don't know if that's a great test.
Interesting, are you sure he’s ‘natty’.

Nevertheless, thanks for your input.

Attached: A4BBADB7-2E83-4757-8D67-53CEBE5878E9.png (2208x1242, 2.31M)

Receding but looks full bodied. You look fine

I’m 27. I have a girlfriend and get laid on the regular before her. It works.

Its probably only going to get worse but I'm not to worried

Attached: 20190114_220135.png (412x122, 68K)

Attached: 1546818122989.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Yeah but he's also Japanese. Might be different.

tbqh if you hopped on fin+min RIGHT NOW you can probably get it back

Which Solas skin mod is this? Link me to its nexus page