/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

SARMs are a waste of money. They aren’t going to do much for you, stop asking about them. Flush them down the toilet if you've already bought some.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Attached: 1546853990447.jpg (1022x856, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sW9h-Uu4ENc
youtube.com/watch?v=EXUNfJOr17U&t=0s&list=PLCmc9RERV_RJ9aHbOGwbHh1AJ4xE4cfTp&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=TiDGtvMy_8c&index=1&list=PLCmc9RERV_RJ9aHbOGwbHh1AJ4xE4cfTp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm very confused and also aroused by that pic, OP

God is looking good

Are you going away or just chilling at home??

Yeah man, I have a gym at home too so we don’t even have to leave the house
We can all sleep on anime body pillows too

>Wouldnt more test help you burn more calories or is that bro science

Maybe. No idea if there's science behind it or not. It's better to keep the calorie lower than relying on something to burn the calories for you.

>putting all that effort into your phsique
>having sex with a fat woman
Men like this should be publicly shamed and tortured. GDE fucking insanity.

Going to Comic Con again. No cosplay for me but fuck it I'll have fun either way.

Neat I'm claiming the thicc waifu.

Yeah. Is his dick lodged in her belly button or what?

Is your missus cosplaying again??

There is a comic con every year in Birmingham about 8 miles from me and I have never been

I did think about getting a body pillow, it doesn’t even have to have a cute waifu on it, just looks cosy to sleep with

Love Goddess Tyrande. She's working on it right now.

If you like the idea give it a shot. I could have fun just walking there by myself.

Get a nice girl they btfo pillows.
>this triggers the Jerry

That looks like a very involving costume
She make it all herself??

A few of my mates go, I’m just kinda 50\50 about it

I have a girl, she is too warm to cuddle, makes me sweaty

Does anyone know what Jerry looks like? I have never seen a pic of him

Someone post traps. We need to lure him out.

It's pretty easy to be honest. But yeah she's doing it all herself. She's late though so no clue how it'll turn out.

Just go man, if you don't like it you'll never have to go again.

>warm sweaty sex is the best sex
You don't know what you're missing.

Jerry looks like a total chad by the way.

I know. He looks nothing like I imagined he would.

gde?

I think part of the problem is, again I reiterate, a hole is a hole.

I wonder what lubed up FUPA feels like.

He has a pretty sick chest tattoo, aside from that his weight yoyos so bad it really is a mixed bag

I don't know but what I wonder what it would feel like walking in on those two since that seems to be a public restroom.

I wonder how many kids are growing underneath her fat.

Good idea user

Fair play to her, I’ve thought about making stuff at work and selling it on to cosplay people

Good point, I’ll try and go this year then

Wait you’re supposed to have sex with them? Gross

Stop teasing me about Jerry
I’ll have to go look in the archive

I'm fairly certain that's just an extremely fancy bathroom. Look at the glass door leading to the shower, and then just a generic wooden door behind the massive planet.

Interesting enough I remember reading a horror EMS Story about how they found a morbidly obese woman complaining about stomach pains and when they went to check she had severe necrosis since one of her children got lodged in there and died. (supposedly) I think it was a rat or something desu

Finding myself anxious and almost suicidal after only a week of testosterone, and my AI isn't helping. What would you guys do for emergency PCT in my circumstances?

fair enough. I would just do the low cal thing you're doing and keep test higher for a boost

Post dosages??

I don't think you need pct after only a week

I frontloaded 900mg and pinned 300mg four days later. Adex is my AI. I need to be emotionally stable for my job so I'd like to abort. I'm wondering would be appropriate given the time frame.

I had similar problems last time I cycled, but I thought it was because I was in a bad place in life. I guess I'm just not compatible with steroids.

I have nolva on hand and I can get my hands on clomid.

AI dosage?

I think the anxiety of the dedication is getting to you, like once you pin you're in and you have to commit for a while.
Also the fact that foreign substances are inside you.

Don't feel bad if this isn't for you

I ended up in a bit of a panic state and took enough adex to (I believe) crash my estrogen with no survivors.

I'd like if that was the case but it rises and falls with no relation to my thoughts or actions. I'll be sitting there and it'll creep in and assert itself, and sometimes I can just feel it leaving and I feel incredible relief but I never go back to the baseline I was at natty.

haha you just described anxiety brother. That shit is as irrational as shit.

I actually had daily panic attacks and tons of anxiety that went away when I started pinning test. I wish I had known sooner that that was all it takes for me to go about my day relatively at peace.

If that's natty for you then go that route for sure.

day 7 tren ace 350/w
still feel no change whatsoever
injecting oliveoil feelsbadman

I love what they do for my gains, gym performance, and libido but I can't deal with getting trapped in my head like this. Maybe I should just pop the nolva and see if it helps.

does chaosmen Caspar still post here?

laughed out loud at this OP pic lmfao what a whale

Yeah give it a go dude. If you want to talk when you feel low you can hit me up.

Thanks man

Yea np. Idc about the user life. Find me here reddit.com/user/RoccoNaes

Attached: IMG_4473.jpg (2373x2201, 2.38M)

Will test e 500 mg per week increase my libido?

Tren made me a degenerate.

Now I like guys and trannies.

Is it normal?

That's how it works, it'll bind to areas and act as either agonist or antagonist to the receptor (selectivity). I think it's the handbook of novel compounds that both serms and sarms lower prostate cancer risk since they both are antagonists in the prostate on estrogen and androgen receptors respectively

right in the middle of my bulk. no filters and shitty lighting. 238lbs. trenboy can suck a cock

Attached: B8DC65FB-9614-4E24-BFDF-AD28D309B57D.jpg (800x652, 81K)

Trenboy is a cool guy though and doesn't take himself too seriously. That's why people like him.

He could also throw you through about 10 layers of concrete.

Attached: Anime 00140.png (594x483, 112K)

Genetic dead end

What’s ur height

You need some steroids for your personality.

He's 6' or 6'1 IIRC

you look significantly worse than you think you do and will look skeletal after a cut unless you blast a bunch of shit during your cut

i don’t take myself seriously on here

6’1

what you recommend bro? bleach?

mmmmm. nah

Attached: 3EAB23BD-02EE-462D-AC10-1FE581E3DDAC.jpg (355x530, 56K)

>i don’t take myself seriously on here

Attached: Anime 00284.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

I like how you think of me, even though I haven't been interacting with you.

Looking thick, solid, tight. Keep us updated bro, we wanna see how thick, solid and tight you can get!

bro you’re my new motivation though!

what you running now

Do you pin ass or quad?

ass and delts

Hairless potato mode unlocked.

Why don’t you try quad? It’s easier than ass. When I pinned ass I had a panic attack and I almost die

You really are in no place to critique other personalities.

For like 2 weeks.

Doesn't mean I can't or won't do it.

Attached: Himiko 8.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

Deca/test blast has been activated. I fucking love this shit.

youtu.be/sW9h-Uu4ENc

no hair is the way to go. 47 should shave his arms

no. can’t stand the pip and I walk funny. also too easy to fuck up and misplace needle on quads

say more and i’ll post instagirl

YIKES
thats a lot of negativity in that comment.
Do you need help?

Stop listening to bad music.

These are my two most listened to songs in the past couple of days

youtube.com/watch?v=EXUNfJOr17U&t=0s&list=PLCmc9RERV_RJ9aHbOGwbHh1AJ4xE4cfTp&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=TiDGtvMy_8c&index=1&list=PLCmc9RERV_RJ9aHbOGwbHh1AJ4xE4cfTp

I've got nothing else to say. I like you so. It's also incredibly unlikely anyone here will know her even if you do and hey won't be able to reverse image search it. You don't have an ace up your sleeve, more like a 5.

Attached: Himiko 5.jpg (880x312, 43K)

MADE FOR THE UH...UH...BWC!?!?!?!

Neither one of those made me feel like the bloatmax goliath stomping niggers heads Im about to become yet again

Please don't do that, I don't want to be associated with someone who's a few bangers short of a barbie.

500mg test. I'm cruising bby. As was stated numerous times in the last thread.

They're not meant to do that. They make me feel like the world is ending and nothing you do matters so you can do whatever you want.

why 500mg test and not something like 250? that should support your weight plenty

Because I enjoy it. Ain't broke, don't fix it.
It works well, and I get consistent results. 250mg probably would be fine, but why change what already works for me? I have the money.

Rate my HPTA restart stack
>Clomid
>Ashawagandha
>D-Aspartic Acid
>Maca
>Tribulus Terrestris
>Coleus Forskohli

Coming off 4 years of self-prescribed TRT. I’ll be starting a job which will require me to live in other countries for months at a time (no not military)
Already have Clomid and don’t have the time or resources to get HCG right now

Do you pin ass or quad

what’s a blast for you look like

> i’m not broke
well same here I have 6 unused vials of 300mg test e sitting around. sounds like youre trying to follow in the footsteps of swiper

You should cut.

YoU look bloated and fat

Just wait to see how much he shrivels up on his cut lol

Ass, quad, vg. All high oil volume sites.

Last blast was 100mg test prop, 100mg test suspension, 100mg anadrol, 100mg tren a daily, and 40mg halo for the last 3 weeks of it.

>100mg test prop, 100mg test suspension, 100mg anadrol, 100mg tren a daily, and 40mg halo
BASED

How does everyone here take so much? I've never ran more than 200-250mgs test per wk and most of you look like ass? Unless somehow Im actually the black genetics meme (480 bench and I picked up 600lb on the deadlift after never deadlifting for 2 years) 210lb 5'10

Attached: received_731871877151794.png (1440x2560, 2.77M)

nah i’m actually not fat lol. this was taken Dec 27th. i’m just holding a decent amount of water right now.

that’s a lot of gear. but hey you do you bro.

Attached: D8FA5AE2-00C4-47E1-9589-F02FE22A328F.jpg (363x660, 39K)

nah most just really don’t know how to lift right. I lift with some black guys. you guys have primal instincts and they have the same lifting style I have, hard reps every set and not using a lot of cables

Why the genuine fuck do you hold your phone like that? Are you retarded? You're fucking finger is even blocking the camera.

Why are these people on gear before they learn how to diet, or even how to train?

Like I said, I enjoy it. I would have added in a 1g+ tren e backbone but I didn't have the money for that little extra. Next time.

stop sounding jealous dude he looks good and he’s right

i’m not sure. most think gear will do the work for them and end up looking sloppy as fuck. the ones who talk shit are the best because they won’t even post their body.

start posting more with that same trip and you’ll see what I mean

Because people here want the quick route to success.

First cycle, 500 test E, 300 deca. Not everyone who lurks is a retard

Attached: 20190114_184840.jpg (1882x2002, 1.57M)

how do you handle the sides? post a pic from while on blast?

I'm not jealous. I literally nitpick at everyone's pictures for dumb shit like messy floor, unclean mirror, holding your phone like a dumbass, masT when he had a half empty bottle of Pepsi on his table.

He doesn't get sides because he's a cunt.

Is there a happy medium between sterons and not? Best shape I was in was at 19, I'm 6'3 and I was juicy yet cut from athletics, working valet (running 8 hours a day) and lifting 2 hours. I woud get mires and touches all day erryday. At 26 Im still strong but a tad bit flabbier and my job consists of me sitting all day. I don't want to be a FREAK. Just get kind of cut while looking juicy again. Now I just look like MAN.

This is what I'm looking for

creatine

You're a boss, keep doing what you're doing brother

You look like buzz light year if he takes steroids

I don't get sides. I don't have any photos available from my blast they were saved on snapchat, and I've since deleted snapchat.

holding a fuckton of water but you look good. did you lose any of that water when coming off?

you... don’t get sides? wut.

Can an Australian point me to where I can get 1ml luer lock syringes? They all seem to be slip tip only.

Do.you know who crucy is?